IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 358.
#1151 2 years ago

Thanks for showing the mantis in the hole, it gives scale and an indication of what is possible to manufacture.

The best solution would be a one piece machined from billet protector that slots in over the top of both scoops and sorts out both the scoop holes and playfield surface at the same time. Would have to be CNC produced, but I believe it's achievable.

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Here are my initial settings for pinwoofer probably tweak it some as I rock along.

Thanks Jamesays ! After collaborating, your settings look great for initial / general setup. Future suggestions always welcome:

https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-stern-spike2-rush-amplifier-settings/

Have a stellar day everyone!

Thanks,

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

Logo (resized).jpgLogo (resized).jpg
#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

I just sent Stern a message saying the same thing. Get ready to be sued for new playfields.

I got a quick reply from a rep named Adam, who said engineering is aware of the issue and a more permanent fix will be sent to the distributors once it is finalized. The forks sounds like a temp fix??

#1154 2 years ago

Borg designed Tron, correct?
It seems that Tron has a similar Rush Pro style protector on its scoop. This scoop is VERY close to the flippers. Does anyone recall having issues with scoop wear on this machine?
I think traditionally scoops never used to have protection. I used to own a used Adams Family and the "Electric Chair" scoop was unprotected. I bought a "Cliffy" protector years ago to help protect that hole.

Tron Scoop (resized).jpgTron Scoop (resized).jpg
#1155 2 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I received LE #800 two days ago. I've been tweaking it and here's what I've learned...
1) For a music pin, the sound quality isn't that great. It definitely needs a subwoofer and more high-end frequencies from the backbox speakers. I can barely hear the cymbals. I have another Polk 10" PSW108 on the way from Amazon ($250). I've found this to be the best sub for the price and it supports connections to two pins. The 4 ohm/8 ohm setting is under Utilities, but this only changes the volume. It does not improve the sound quality, which I expected being an engineer and understanding how impedance works. However, there are 10-band equalizers for both the backbox speakers and the cabinet speakers. On the backbox, I recommend increasing the midrange bands a little and the treble bands a lot. Do the reverse on the cabinet speaker, increase the bass bands. This makes a small difference, at least until the subwoofer arrives.
2) I wanted to make sure the playfield was exactly 6.8 degrees, as recommended by Stern. Usually, this makes all the shots and angles correct as the playfield designer intended. However, I noticed that no matter how much I lifted the front of the pin, the level bubble didn't move. Then I discovered that the level was not properly seated in the bracket. Push, click, fixed. After leveling (it was too high), the issue I had where my manual ball plunge was not hard enough to drop the ball to the upper flipper is now corrected.
3) The flipper strength on my machine was much to strong. Balls were flying everywhere and I was worried that things would get damaged, especially the scoops. The game was also impossibly fast and I was getting all kinds of strange deflections into the out-lanes. I lowered the strength from the default Hard to Normal and the machine plays like a dream. My first game after this correction, I was hitting all my shots, getting multi-balls, and making progress instead of watching cheap drains. I can now perform multiple loops with the left flipper and the right ramp shot is actually easier to hit.
4) My biggest complaint is the fan noise that kicks on every few minutes for about 20 seconds. I assume that this is to cool the CPU but wow, it's like someone plugged in a Hoover. Is there anything that can be done about it?
I will say that I am pleased how Stern has upped their game recently (pun intended), especially the big improvements like the quality of the cabinet artwork, the Expression lighting and the mirrored back-glass. There are a lot of little things, like the wires that keep the speaker panel from hitting the glass and the nice labels in the backbox. If they would just spend the extra $50 (wholesale) for some better backbox speakers, which on a music pin should be a no-brainer. They could also enclose the cabinet speaker and add a port, which would dramatically improve the bass.
I've been a huge Rush fan all my life, one of those people that you see in the documentaries, that explain how Rush music changed their life. I may be a bit biased but I love a well designed pin and Rush LE looks and plays like a thing of beauty. I am really looking forward to the finished code

The fan is the power supply fan. Those can be replaced for ~15 bucks for a quieter one. Runs more frequently, but decibels much lower. Believe this should work:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Borg designed Tron, correct?
It seems that Tron has a similar Rush Pro style protector on its scoop. This scoop is VERY close to the flippers. Does anyone recall having issues with scoop wear on this machine?
I think traditionally scoops never used to have protection. I used to own a used Adams Family and the "Electric Chair" scoop was unprotected. I bought a "Cliffy" protector years ago to help protect that hole.[quoted image]

TRON's hole is much bigger, and yes, does experience wear as well. See my previous post #1139 , Borg's Metallica has the same scoop hole dimensions as RUSH.

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

4) My biggest complaint is the fan noise that kicks on every few minutes for about 20 seconds. I assume that this is to cool the CPU but wow, it's like someone plugged in a Hoover. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Try PinMonk ‘s fan. Whisper quiet. The Stern fans seem to be getting worse - my Mando one sounds like a jet engine. Ridiculous.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/03734-300w-spike-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit

#1158 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Try PinMonk ‘s fan. Whisper quiet. The Stern fans seem to be getting worse - my Mando one sounds like a jet engine. Ridiculous.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/03734-300w-spike-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit

Thanks for the recommendation. Gomez promised a quieter power supply over two years ago, but they're still using the same loud one. At least there's a way to shut it up until Stern starts shipping machines with a less annoying power supply fan.

#1159 2 years ago

LE #306 has landed!!!!!

Resized_20220224_125440 (resized).jpgResized_20220224_125440 (resized).jpg
#1160 2 years ago

Is this adjustable in the backbox to control the sound? Seems to be included in all models. Thanks.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

That is the fan in the power supply that's on the right side of the head, behind the backglass. When the power supply hits 122F the fan kicks in to drop it back below 104F then shuts off.

It's a crazy-loud fan that Gomez at Stern said they would be addressing over two years ago and...nothing. I sell a kit here on pinside ("Quiet fan kit"), on pinmonk.com and also pinballlife.com. I only bring pins in to mod, then sell them once they're done so I usually only have any given title for a few months and I ALWAYS tell myself I'm not going to replace the fan, but by the end of day one, I've changed it out because the sound drives me nuts.

power-supply-fan-location (resized).jpgpower-supply-fan-location (resized).jpg
#1162 2 years ago

Picked my LE up today.

80158564-D097-465D-977B-A21B6D977402 (resized).jpeg80158564-D097-465D-977B-A21B6D977402 (resized).jpegBEB4E2F5-FB6A-49A1-9721-5532F6BCF82F (resized).jpegBEB4E2F5-FB6A-49A1-9721-5532F6BCF82F (resized).jpeg
#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

I got a quick reply from a rep named Adam, who said engineering is aware of the issue and a more permanent fix will be sent to the distributors once it is finalized. The forks sounds like a temp fix??

Got another response from Adam stating that the final fix protector is being stress tested NOW. Everyone will get the fix once it is finalized and distributed, according to Adam at Stern.

#1164 2 years ago

I have a scoop question for LE owners - and it has nothing to do with protectors.

I'm trying to understand how the two scoop ejects are supposed to behave. I seem to recall Stern advertising a two ball lock mechanism that would eject balls simultaneously from both scoops at the start of Far Cry multiball. Mine never locks any balls, so at the start of multiball there is only one ball in the scoop that gets ejected out the bottom. Balls entering the side scoop will get ejected back out the side scoop unless the green light is flashing for ball lock. In that case, the ball gets ejected out the bottom scoop.

Is this the same behavior others are seeing? Did I imagine the physical ball lock w/ dual scoop ejects as a Premium/LE feature? Is this not coded yet?

Right now the side scoop eject is just annoying and seems to serve no real purpose.

#1165 2 years ago

a question to all LE owners that have received their machines.

I heard that the cabinet art has a foil accent (like they started doing with the godzilla LE) but I'm not seeing anything in the photos that have been posted so far

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I heard that the cabinet art has a foil accent (like they started doing with the godzilla LE) but I'm not seeing anything in the photos that have been posted so far

There is a definite sheen from foil backing in the cabinet art that is visible in person but does not capture well in pics.

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Picked my LE up today.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks really nice!

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Yeah you can't capture it in a picture. Looks amazing in person!

#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I received LE #800 two days ago. I've been tweaking it and here's what I've learned...
1) For a music pin, the sound quality isn't that great. It definitely needs a subwoofer and more high-end frequencies from the backbox speakers. I can barely hear the cymbals. I have another Polk 10" PSW108 on the way from Amazon ($250). I've found this to be the best sub for the price and it supports connections to two pins. The 4 ohm/8 ohm setting is under Utilities, but this only changes the volume. It does not improve the sound quality, which I expected being an engineer and understanding how impedance works. However, there are 10-band equalizers for both the backbox speakers and the cabinet speakers. On the backbox, I recommend increasing the midrange bands a little and the treble bands a lot. Do the reverse on the cabinet speaker, increase the bass bands. This makes a small difference, at least until the subwoofer arrives.
2) I wanted to make sure the playfield was exactly 6.8 degrees, as recommended by Stern. Usually, this makes all the shots and angles correct as the playfield designer intended. However, I noticed that no matter how much I lifted the front of the pin, the level bubble didn't move. Then I discovered that the level was not properly seated in the bracket. Push, click, fixed. After leveling (it was too high), the issue I had where my manual ball plunge was not hard enough to drop the ball to the upper flipper is now corrected.
3) The flipper strength on my machine was much to strong. Balls were flying everywhere and I was worried that things would get damaged, especially the scoops. The game was also impossibly fast and I was getting all kinds of strange deflections into the out-lanes. I lowered the strength from the default Hard to Normal and the machine plays like a dream. My first game after this correction, I was hitting all my shots, getting multi-balls, and making progress instead of watching cheap drains. I can now perform multiple loops with the left flipper and the right ramp shot is actually easier to hit.
I will say that I am pleased how Stern has upped their game recently (pun intended), especially the big improvements like the quality of the cabinet artwork, the Expression lighting and the mirrored back-glass. There are a lot of little things, like the wires that keep the speaker panel from hitting the glass and the nice labels in the backbox. If they would just spend the extra $50 (wholesale) for some better backbox speakers, which on a music pin should be a no-brainer. They could also enclose the cabinet speaker and add a port, which would dramatically improve the bass.
I've been a huge Rush fan all my life, one of those people that you see in the documentaries, that explain how Rush music changed their life. I may be a bit biased but I love a well designed pin and Rush LE looks and plays like a thing of beauty. I am really looking forward to the finished code

Great info. The first thing I will do is set the flipper strength to normal.

#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Got another response from Adam stating that the final fix protector is being stress tested NOW. Everyone will get the fix once it is finalized and distributed, according to Adam at Stern.

so whats on the LEs isnt the final scoop?

#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I think they've been doing the foil cabinet art since at least KISS LE, on and off. KISS LE is a BEAUTIFUL cabinet because of it. Batman 66 SLE is also a next-level cab. Super impressive in person with the foil and the raised areas.

#1172 2 years ago

My first experience with a NIB Stern LE. I see all these reports of shipped LE's, but radio silence from Stern with my distributor. How long does the process normally take to get the allotment of LE's shipped out?

#1173 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

My first experience with a NIB Stern LE. I see all these reports of shipped LE's, but radio silence from Stern with my distributor. How long does the process normally take to get the allotment of LE's shipped out?

Should be clearing LEs out now heading into Premiums, so you should have a shipping notice soon from your dist. Mine is finally on the way. Just a few days to go.

#1174 2 years ago

Just set up our LE out at the Bar last night. Looks amazing!

PXL_20220223_231656185 (resized).jpgPXL_20220223_231656185 (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_001232456.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_001232456.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_164557815 (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_164557815 (resized).jpg
#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

GNR LE finally lands here tomorrow after ordering in Dec 2020. That's gonna help distract, admittedly...

Why did it take so long to get your GNR? I ordered mine in February of last year and received it in August. I thought I had a long wait!

#1176 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think they've been doing the foil cabinet art since at least KISS LE, on and off.

The first use of it I recall is Iron Man Vault edition

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

More pics by request, showing the sides of the lower scoop, focused the pics on the inner edge of the wood. For those not following, this is on an LE with 104 plays.
Im definitely seeing wear on the wood, more on the right side than left. I can't see the condition of the PF underneath, it's not visible around the inner edge because of the metal shape (remember the tabs on the Pro, I think these are the same piece but with the tabs cut off).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
PF around the outer edge of the protector appears to be intact. White lines you see in these pics along the edges are reflections/glare. I dont know the condition underneath as I have not removed it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

My LE going to be here any minute.
This is a disgrace!!
I’ll be putting some laminate sheet pieces in places through out whole machine before I play.
I do this to all my machines.
In the meantime I’ll try and come up with my own fix
$11k Unacceptable

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I have a scoop question for LE owners - and it has nothing to do with protectors.
I'm trying to understand how the two scoop ejects are supposed to behave. I seem to recall Stern advertising a two ball lock mechanism that would eject balls simultaneously from both scoops at the start of Far Cry multiball. Mine never locks any balls, so at the start of multiball there is only one ball in the scoop that gets ejected out the bottom. Balls entering the side scoop will get ejected back out the side scoop unless the green light is flashing for ball lock. In that case, the ball gets ejected out the bottom scoop.
Is this the same behavior others are seeing? Did I imagine the physical ball lock w/ dual scoop ejects as a Premium/LE feature? Is this not coded yet?
Right now the side scoop eject is just annoying and seems to serve no real purpose.

Found this in the 0.88 code update readme:

- Side Scoop:
- Changed the Side Scoop logic to eject balls out of the side and bottom
scoop depending on which shots were lit.
- Changed the SIDE SCOOP LOCKS BALLS adjustment default to NEVER. This
will award virtual locks to all players.

Wonder why this defaults to disabling the side scoop ball lock. Has anybody tried enabling this yet? I probably will, just to see how it works.

#1179 2 years ago

just got mine, having it tested by the best player in the house.

F7274C1E-3D7D-46C5-9342-8A03F4AB4AC8 (resized).jpegF7274C1E-3D7D-46C5-9342-8A03F4AB4AC8 (resized).jpeg
#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

so whats on the LEs isnt the final scoop?

That is what Adam said. That's all I got. I think the fork fix was just to keep the LE's moving? I think Stern knows they are on the verge of having to replace many playfields............I told him as much. If a pin that I paid 12.5K after taxes has a factory defect that messes up the playfield in any way, they would be hearing from more than just me requiring a brand new playfield. They would legally lose and have to do it.

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Found this in the 0.88 code update readme:
- Side Scoop:
- Changed the Side Scoop logic to eject balls out of the side and bottom
scoop depending on which shots were lit.
- Changed the SIDE SCOOP LOCKS BALLS adjustment default to NEVER. This
will award virtual locks to all players.
Wonder why this defaults to disabling the side scoop ball lock. Has anybody tried enabling this yet? I probably will, just to see how it works.

Oooh thanks for pointing this out, I'm gonna turn mine on next time I play (which wont be today, too busy). I hate virtual lock, and thereby the virtual lock for Far Cry annoys me. The whole point of it being a "lock" is that the ball stays there. Hard to put into words, but having a ball physically secured/trapped/locked in place is just more rewarding, like I've made progress in changing the configuration of the game and feels like more of an objective to jailbreak it. It's "real", and not just a "here the computer will keep track for you". I'm sure some of you understand what I mean.

#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

The first use of it I recall is Iron Man Vault edition

First foil was Mustang LE. Then IM Vault.

#1183 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

That is what Adam said. That's all I got. I think the fork fix was just to keep the LE's moving? I think Stern knows they are on the verge of having to replace many playfields............I told him as much. If a pin that I paid 12.5K after taxes has a factory defect that messes up the playfield in any way, they would be hearing from more than just me requiring a brand new playfield. They would legally lose and have to do it.

JJP upped the price 1,500 and are still charging $600 for the PF and you get to swap it yourself lmao

#1184 2 years ago

LE in the house! Thanks to bouche03 for hooking me up. Much appreciated!

PXL_20220224_214127068 (resized).jpgPXL_20220224_214127068 (resized).jpg

#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

JJP upped the price 1,500 and are still charging $600 for the PF and you get to swap it yourself lmao

Stern raised the price of LEs $1900 in the last year, so even WITH $500 (dunno where the $600 came from, I'm on the list for $500) for the spare playfield on a JJP GnR, you're about dead even between Stern and JJP.

There is no winner, only losers - us.

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

If a pin that I paid 12.5K after taxes has a factory defect that messes up the playfield in any way, they would be hearing from more than just me requiring a brand new playfield. They would legally lose and have to do it.

The ball is going to damage playfields, always has. If stern hadn’t put any type of protector on the scoop, just as they have in the past, GOTG, Met.,Tron, etc etc.,, then what? Your playfield would get beat up, just like all those games did.
They tried, they failed. But pinball machines have always beat up the scoop holes, that’s just what has happened in the past. I don’t think you could say that the product is “defective”, but rather the protector is.
I know Pinside gets pretty worked up about the pipedream of a class action suit against Stern, but I don’t see this one.

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

The ball is going to damage playfields, always has. If stern hadn’t put any type of protector on the scoop, just as they have in the past, GOTG, Met.,Tron, etc etc.,, then what? Your playfield would get beat up, just like all those games did.
They tried, they failed. But pinball machines have always beat up the scoop holes, that’s just what has happened in the past. I don’t think you could say that the product is “defective”, but rather the protector is.
I know Pinside gets pretty worked up about the pipedream of a class action suit against Stern, but I don’t see this one.

I would call it defective if it scratches or scrapes up the playfield more than normal wear would, or takes chunks out of the wood. I was only alluding to the scoop protector being defective, not the entire machine or product.

#1189 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Should be clearing LEs out now heading into Premiums, so you should have a shipping notice soon from your dist. Mine is finally on the way. Just a few days to go.

I thought the order was operator Pros, LEs, consumer Pros then Premiums?

#1190 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

LE in the house! Thanks to bouche03 for hooking me up. Much appreciated!
[quoted image]

Oh you lucky ------- and the Beer too.

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern raised the price of LEs $1900 in the last year, so even WITH $500 (dunno where the $600 came from, I'm on the list for $500) for the spare playfield on a JJP GnR, you're about dead even between Stern and JJP.
There is no winner, only losers - us.

Crazy ass hobby PM ,and we are merely players That left orbit is FAST and when followed up with a time machine dart it’s as exiting as pinball gets .Still I think I’ll dial the flippers down tonight as I’m starting to show some lift 40 plays in .I’ll check and see if the balls are dinged up .

2CA4CD34-EDC4-4A95-844D-0D7D7ED5ACF5 (resized).jpeg2CA4CD34-EDC4-4A95-844D-0D7D7ED5ACF5 (resized).jpegC530DD42-2BEE-4BA6-8F81-EC3E2CB18D57 (resized).jpegC530DD42-2BEE-4BA6-8F81-EC3E2CB18D57 (resized).jpegFEB917B7-038D-460D-893D-C5F6AD06113E (resized).jpegFEB917B7-038D-460D-893D-C5F6AD06113E (resized).jpeg
#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I agree, but, we are buying brand new pins here at a premium cost. Acceptable wear is one thing, but damage to the playfield after less than 100 plays is not acceptable. If I buy a brand new car, I dont expect to see chips in the paint after driving 100 miles.

Unfortunately, at this point, when my LE arrives, it will just sit un-played. I will wait for a proper fix to come out.

#1193 2 years ago

After playing several games, one thing I would have liked to have seen was not using the same songs for both modes and as background music. I think they should have used a selection of songs to flip through for standard play then used different songs for the modes so it's not so repetitive.

Maybe someone who has pull will read this and they'll add 10 more songs to fix that problem.

#1194 2 years ago

Just unboxed my LE. Beautiful game. I have no idea why but I cannot access the DJ mode from holding both flipper buttons. It will not activate despite holding both flipper buttons. Anyone run into this issue or have any thoughts or suggestions?

#1195 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

After playing several games, one thing I would have liked to have seen was not using the same songs for both modes and as background music. I think they should have used a selection of songs to flip through for standard play then used different songs for the modes so it's not so repetitive.
Maybe someone who has pull will read this and they'll add 10 more songs to fix that problem.

Agree. There is more satisfaction when you actually have to "earn" songs to hear them, or start a mode to hear them (like Guns n' Roses).

At the same time, I haven't played a Rush yet, but it is interesting to hear songs as background music and then start a mode to hear another song; then after the mode ends you return to the background music where it left off.

#1196 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Just unboxed my LE. Beautiful game. I have no idea why but I cannot access the DJ mode from holding both flipper buttons. It will not activate despite holding both flipper buttons. Anyone run into this issue or have any thoughts or suggestions?

Did you put it on free play?

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Did you put it on free play?

Yeah, did that

#1198 2 years ago
Quoted from the_carmanizer:

"3) The flipper strength on my machine was much too strong...."
Hi, as a newbie, can you please let me know how/where to adjust the flipper strength? Thanks!

Sure, just open the coin door and you will see four colored buttons that you can use to access and navigate the Service menu. Under Adjustments (ADJ), you will see Standard Adjustments and Rush (game specific) adjustments. I recommend that you go through all of these adjustments and customize them for your style of play. I usually change dozens of them. I like to enable Extra Ball awards instead of Credits, which doesn't make sense for a home machine. Also, you can turn on multiple high scores and set thresholds. If you are a newbies, you can increase the length of the ball saver from the default. Under the Net menu, you can connect to your wireless network for automatic updates. Under Utilities, you will find the audio adjustments. Explore and have fun!

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

...It's a crazy-loud fan that Gomez at Stern said they would be addressing over two years ago and...nothing. I sell a kit here on pinside ("Quiet fan kit"), on pinmonk.com and also pinballlife.com. I only bring pins in to mod, then sell them once they're done so I usually only have any given title for a few months and I ALWAYS tell myself I'm not going to replace the fan, but by the end of day one, I've changed it out because the sound drives me nuts.[quoted image]

Ordered! I completely agree, that fan noise is crazy. Why don't they just run the fan constantly at RPMs that keeps the power supply cooler, instead of waiting for it to reach high temperature and then turning the fan on max and sucking up all the dust in the room? This seems like something that could be fixed in software.

#1200 2 years ago
Quoted from byurick:

I thought the order was operator Pros, LEs, consumer Pros then Premiums?

I don't think so. Pros are the lowest margin item, so it's back of the bus for that at the new-improved Stern. The operator pros are only first out because Stern wants the visibility for the public who may want to buy a Prem.

So, Operator Pros, LEs, Premiums, Consumer Pros. I think you're looking at late March for consumer pros to start rolling out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/24?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.