IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 358.
#12301 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How about these? Would likely use a nice shinny red paper behind the Rush letters and maybe gold behind the Geddy symbol. Thanks.[quoted image]

For me on the pro if it imposes on the art on either side, and doesn't look factory or affects the button feel, I'm not interested. Just being honest. I wasn't familiar with any Geddy symbol either. Looks like a turkey wishbone, I don't get it, and I really don't think it adds anything either. Trying to be different for the sake of being different. See what you're doing with the gear pattern around the button but I probably leave that out too. Simple smooth round edge probably feels better. Dunno. Can I feel those gear teeth? Will the added thickness around the button change the way depressing the button feels? Well I have to use more of my finger as opposed to the flat of my hand?
It's just very difficult to see how this would look without a install picture. And no on paper backing with the reservation that if I could see it on the install I can make a final decision., (I haven't had my coffee yet can you tell?}
Maybe you need a pro and a premium version that are embracing and working with the artwork layout so you can make it more integrated, and simple. Then again It may be just trying hard to make this work when in the end it may be a winner idea but always falling short on execution and implementation. If it improves the look and looks factory and doesn't change the feel of the button, You're off to a good start... I think your Metallica did that.
It's a tough audience. As the band has said... Rush fans demand perfect musicianship.

#12302 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

For me on the pro if it imposes on the art on either side, and doesn't look factory or affects the button feel, I'm not interested. Just being honest. I wasn't familiar with any Geddy symbol either. Looks like a turkey wishbone, I don't get it, and I really don't think it adds anything either. Trying to be different for the sake of being different. See what you're doing with the gear pattern around the button but I probably leave that out too. Simple smooth round edge probably feels better. Dunno. Can I feel those gear teeth? Will the added thickness around the button change the way depressing the button feels? Well I have to use more of my finger as opposed to the flat of my hand?
It's just very difficult to see how this would look without a install picture. And no on paper backing with the reservation that if I could see it on the install I can make a final decision., (I haven't had my coffee yet can you tell?}
Maybe you need a pro and a premium version that are embracing and working with the artwork layout so you can make it more integrated, and simple. Then again It may be just trying hard to make this work when in the end it may be a winner idea but always falling short on execution and implementation. If it improves the look and looks factory and doesn't change the feel of the button, You're off to a good start... I think your Metallica did that.
It's a tough audience. As the band has said... Rush fans demand perfect musicianship.

I think for the guitar flipper protectors, I could alter the design so it would look ok on the premium, but pro would be tougher. Premium I could add some length to the guitar neck so it doesn't interfere with the Rush symbol and shorten the main part of the guitar so it doesn't cover the spaceship image.

If anyone with a Premium is interested, PM me and once I get enough interest I could look at making some.

Rush body modified (resized).jpgRush body modified (resized).jpg
#12303 1 year ago

How are these button protectors installed? Do they just get screwed into the side panel directly, do they fit under the rail or something? Having a hard time seeing the installation.

#12304 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I'm in the club! Traded my Star Wars for a Rush Pro. Two quick questions:
What are the default outlane positions? Mine has them both all the way down, is that normal?
What's the consensus best way to fix the upper loop switch not registering? Mine has that problem, fast shots almost never register. I see a number of possibilities in the key posts index - is there a group favorite?

There's no such thing as consensus on the upper loop switch.

I have tried both the NC full kit (3 piece bundle) and the gameroom mods plastic protector.

With regard to shot registration, they have been equal. When they are both in the proper place, my shots are registering 100% of the time. I personally don't even see the clear plastic from GM when it's installed, so I actually don't notice it's there.

With NC, I had what appears to be a slightly unique problem in that my piece on the curve of the loop wouldn't stay in place. I'd have to slide the glass down and adjust it back to the location about every 50-100 games or so. It's printed with little clip feet on it that are supposed to prevent that from happening but no matter how I put it on, and how secure it felt when I had it in place, it would start walking around the loop corner toward the switch. As far as I remember, I'm the only one in this thread that has had that experience. Like I said though, when it was in place, it fixed the shot registration problem 100%.

I also can't vote strongly enough for the NC plunge lane piece. That made the skill shot much more reasonable and predictable.

#12305 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

It's printed with little clip feet on it that are supposed to prevent that from happening but no matter how I put it on, and how secure it felt when I had it in place, it would start walking around the loop corner toward the switch. As far as I remember, I'm the only one in this thread that has had that experience. Like I said though, when it was in place, it fixed the shot registration problem 100%.

I also can't vote strongly enough for the NC plunge lane piece. That made the skill shot much more reasonable and predictable.

Great points. Agree on plunge mod piece, my plunge looks normal now and can actually focus on a skill shot....before installing it the skill was all about trying to not rattle up the lane and get the ball in play.. It was so bad before that mod I just generally skipped the skill shot and use the action button to launch it.

On the moving curved piece... There's a mod for the mod.
Two small appropriately sized square pieces of alien tape (love this stuff) on the big clip point in the middle of the mod is the fix for it moving. Pop the mod over the rail right in place but carefully to prevent the tape touching until is over and in the right spot to prevent grabbing too early, then apply some quick back and forth pressure with your finger to adhere and it won't move.

#12306 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

I have tried both the NC full kit (3 piece bundle) and the gameroom mods plastic protector.
With regard to shot registration, they have been equal. When they are both in the proper place, my shots are registering 100% of the time. I personally don't even see the clear plastic from GM when it's installed, so I actually don't notice it's there.
With NC, I had what appears to be a slightly unique problem in that my piece on the curve of the loop wouldn't stay in place. I'd have to slide the glass down and adjust it back to the location about every 50-100 games or so. It's printed with little clip feet on it that are supposed to prevent that from happening but no matter how I put it on, and how secure it felt when I had it in place, it would start walking around the loop corner toward the switch. As far as I remember, I'm the only one in this thread that has had that experience. Like I said though, when it was in place, it fixed the shot registration problem 100%.

If reading correctly, you’re talking about the left hand side piece, yes? The longer of the two?

I’d contact NC, and see if there’s any chance of getting a replacement. It might have been an earlier version, or maybe the material didn’t set like it should? Either way, NC’s great about following up, and supporting their products(like many others for the Rush mods/add ons).

Once installed correctly and securely, it shouldn’t move. Mine has stayed put since day of install, May 2022.

#12307 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

reading correctly, you’re talking about the left hand side piece, yes? The longer of the two?

Both my straight pieces in the 3 piece kit I just recently received were identical. I like how they're pliable molded plastic. Easy install compared to hard plastic. Very smart.
It's the curved piece below that can move and needs alien tape. I also like the two pieces solution for the orbit fix. Curved keeps the ball low on the playfield around the turn to press the switch and the straight piece picks up right at the switch exit point on the other side of the lane to keep the ball moving straight with power and no rattle.

Here's a pic of all three. The big section on the back side on the curved piece you see in the picture is where the tape goes (on the other side)...the other two pieces are identical and molded to just press into the bar on the playfield. In the below picture you can see the front side on one in the back side on the other. You can't mess up on those because of the curved part of the bar aligns in the curved part of the grooved channel.
Screenshot_20230206-092307 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230206-092307 (resized).png

#12308 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

How are these button protectors installed? Do they just get screwed into the side panel directly, do they fit under the rail or something? Having a hard time seeing the installation.

They would be installed with four screws, similar to how the Stern decorative side rails are installed. They fit under the side rail and over the flipper buttons. Only need to remove the lockdown bar for the install. Any form of decorative side rails that go over the flipper buttons will require screws to keep them flat, it can't be avoided. Some have asked about double sided tape or Velcro, but both would likely cause more damage to the decals if they were ever removed. I tried a version that went under the side rail but it still would need screws to keep it flat.

#12309 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Installed the NinjaCamp scoop protector yesterday. I just picked my game up with 17 lifetime plays, and in the past 2 weeks put on about 100 more. It had the scoop fix with the forks installed. As we played, we noticed dings and bends forming on the protectors already. So, I ordered this protector.
Took the metal protectors off and there was already damage starting on the clearcoat of the side scoop edge
It took some time to install, but it all went smoothly, and it looks so much cleaner than all that metal.These feel like they will do a much better job, without bending and digging into the playfield. The ball still sinks in nice and solid, and I don't feel like it interferes with the ball trajectory like those forks may have.
It is ridiculous that Stern put these games out without some testing, as my scoop would have been chewed to shit in no time if I hadn't done this.
Thanks, NinjaCamp for these protectors. I went with black to play it safe, but I think orange would have looked cool. Good luck all! Keep your scoops safe!
Before:
[quoted image]
After:
[quoted image][quoted image]
After after:
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! I'm glad you got your scoop issue

Quoted from yzfguy:

Installed the NinjaCamp scoop protector yesterday. I just picked my game up with 17 lifetime plays, and in the past 2 weeks put on about 100 more. It had the scoop fix with the forks installed. As we played, we noticed dings and bends forming on the protectors already. So, I ordered this protector.
Took the metal protectors off and there was already damage starting on the clearcoat of the side scoop edge
It took some time to install, but it all went smoothly, and it looks so much cleaner than all that metal.These feel like they will do a much better job, without bending and digging into the playfield. The ball still sinks in nice and solid, and I don't feel like it interferes with the ball trajectory like those forks may have.
It is ridiculous that Stern put these games out without some testing, as my scoop would have been chewed to shit in no time if I hadn't done this.
Thanks, NinjaCamp for these protectors. I went with black to play it safe, but I think orange would have looked cool. Good luck all! Keep your scoops safe!
Before:
[quoted image]
After:
After after:
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! I am glad you got your scoop to your satisfaction. The original scoop parts were made too thin, and like you said could damage the pf. Stem released TWO fixes on the same day. One for the scoops, and another for the scoop switch. Both of these things were issues and distributors sent out BOTH fixes together. Since your machine didn't have the NEW scoop, you should confirm you have the new switch. I bet you may not.

Check here: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Stern-RushSwitchAdvisory.pdf

#12310 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Welcome to the club! I'm glad you got your scoop issue

Welcome to the club! I am glad you got your scoop to your satisfaction. The original scoop parts were made too thin, and like you said could damage the pf. Stem released TWO fixes on the same day. One for the scoops, and another for the scoop switch. Both of these things were issues and distributors sent out BOTH fixes together. Since your machine didn't have the NEW scoop, you should confirm you have the new switch. I bet you may not.
Check here: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Stern-RushSwitchAdvisory.pdf

Thank you! Yes, the seller had changed out that switch and gave me the old one in the coin box good looking out just the same!

#12311 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Thanks everyone for the inputs. I think I'll go with Ninjacamp, since I could also use the spinner exit piece, mine rejects a hard shot about 15%. I think I also want the NC scoop protector as well - even though my machine is a later run (July 2022) with Stern's better scoop, the metal at the scoop exit has noticeable wear. I don't think I need the shooter lane fix - my plunge works perfectly and I can plunge to the upper flipper just about 100%.

#12312 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

.... I think I also want the NC scoop protector as well -....

Oh, yeah I forgot to mention I also have NC's scoop protector. I also had a later production run Pro that had the scoop stuff in from Stern, but I think on the Pro playfield the Presto purple scoop fix just looks so much better than the metal it's worth the swap.

When I put in my NC scoop protector, I stupidly left the little ear muffs around the sides and just recently took them off. Looks even better than before. Very happy with that mod.

#12313 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the images. Going to put this project on the backburner, too much work to make them with buying the materials, getting them laser cut, finding proper size boxes to ship them, etc. Will stick to making the smaller ones but will offer a similar one to Metallica with the Rush logo.[quoted image]

yes i would like the smaller one with the Rush Logo

#12314 1 year ago

Finally, finally, finally.....get to join the 1B club! Only downside, I wasn’t logged into Stern IC, lol.

240 plays on the machine(family and myself), and have just set a new goal to aim for

63CA6351-C023-41F7-99F7-BD54AC345CF4 (resized).jpeg63CA6351-C023-41F7-99F7-BD54AC345CF4 (resized).jpeg
#12315 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Finally, finally, finally.....get to join the 1B club! Only downside, I wasn’t logged into Stern IC, lol.
240 plays on the machine(family and myself), and have just set a new goal to aim for [quoted image]

You can log into IC at any point in the game before the last ball drains. So if you have a killer ball 1 or 2 grab your phone.

#12316 1 year ago

For the upper loop, Ninja Camp and MRS combo is bulletproof.

#12317 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

You can log into IC at any point in the game before the last ball drains. So if you have a killer ball 1 or 2 grab your phone.

Not too worried about it, but good to know for future. Didn’t even think about it, until it came time to put in the initials, lol.

#12318 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I believe you can even do it after the last ball drains - you can log in while at the initials-entry screen. This might not be consistent across all games but I'm pretty sure I remember doing it on 007 at least.

I also broke a billion on my Rush, late on the first night I had it. The scoring really snowballs once you complete one mode which makes for three rainbow records for 4x shot multipliers going into the next one, plus completed modes add big into the bonus.

#12319 1 year ago

Hi, is there a known problem/ fix for the ball going airborne around the right loop and not registering a switch hit?

Thanks!

#12320 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Hi, is there a known problem/ fix for the ball going airborne around the right loop and not registering a switch hit?
Thanks!

There are a number of fixes. I didn't really have an issue but this is the one I have :

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/07010-rush-upper-orbit-ball-retention-plastic

#12321 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Thanks!

It happens to me infrequently, so I've never looked for a fix. I'm guessing the Ninjacamp straight pieces would probably be applicable to the right side as well but haven't studied that to be true yet.

#12322 1 year ago

When I read this post I was unclear which orbit the OP was referring to. That is on me for assuming the direction of travel of the ball, so I assumed it was the old inner loop.
For my clairification, when stating right orbit, is that indicative of the direction of ball travel or does that refer to the location of the entrance on the playfield (i.e. the orbit on the right of the right metal ramp)? If the latter there is only one right orbit on Rush... if the former for direction of travel, I would say, which right orbit do you mean? Inner or Outer? The general switch issue discussed all the time here pertains to the inner orbit.. I use the Ninja Camp solution. If the question was the orbit to the right of the right ramp, I have not noticed any air balls nor any switch misses on that for me.

#12323 1 year ago

Hi, sorry right orbit is where I'm having airballs (orbit on right of right ramp.) I already have the gameroom mods solution for the inner orbit. Doesn't sound like folks are having alot of problems with the right orbit shot. I guess it may be the case of me having to make more accurate shots...

#12324 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Hi, sorry right orbit is where I'm having airballs (orbit on right of right ramp.) I already have the gameroom mods solution for the inner orbit. Doesn't sound like folks are having alot of problems with the right orbit shot. I guess it may be the case of me having to make more accurate shots...

Keep in mind the right orbit will be ignored during auto-launches for ball saves and/or multiball start -- perhaps this is what you're experiencing?

In other words, if you shoot the right orbit during a multiball while it's re-launching a saved ball you just lost, the game ignores the right orbit to prevent a "freebie" triggered by the ball launch. This happens on other games too, like my Game of Thrones I used to have.

#12325 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

I have issues and have posted before with no response. I get a ton of rattle out, the ball seems to enter the right orbit fine but then rattles out before it gets to the switch. I have tried video capture in slow motion but have been unable to determine why this is happening.

#12326 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Keep in mind the right orbit will be ignored during auto-launches for ball saves and/or multiball start -- perhaps this is what you're experiencing?
In other words, if you shoot the right orbit during a multiball while it's re-launching a saved ball you just lost, the game ignores the right orbit to prevent a "freebie" triggered by the ball launch. This happens on other games too, like my Game of Thrones I used to have.

Thanks, no this happens when the orbit is lit to score points. Ball seems go over rollover switch or go through clunky

#12327 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Thanks, no this happens when the orbit is lit to score points. Ball seems go over rollover switch or go through clunky

Could it be as simple as switch needs adjusting? Is the switch causing the problem? if can't adjust the switch or its defective, replace with MRS maybe?

#12328 1 year ago
Quoted from Bfults:

I have issues and have posted before with no response. I get a ton of rattle out, the ball seems to enter the right orbit fine but then rattles out before it gets to the switch. I have tried video capture in slow motion but have been unable to determine why this is happening.

Thanks. Ya video would be the only way to capture what's happening I guess. When I have some friends over playing Hopefully I can get a better idea of what's up by watching them play...

#12329 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Could it be as simple as switch needs adjusting? Is the switch causing the problem? if can't adjust the switch or its defective, replace with MRS maybe?

I don't think so, but could be. I'll definitely look into MRS web page. May not fix this problem, but good possible solution for other problems down the road

#12330 1 year ago
Quoted from Bfults:

I felt bad for you and checked your 93 posts, and cant find the referenced no response post. I only saw 1 on this forum for a different issue, the spinner that keeps spinning for the next player interfering with their skill shot. Maybe that was what you were referring to.
But if you're talking about the plunge shot, the Ninja camp shooter mod works great to keep the ball straight so that it exits without rattle.

#12331 1 year ago

Here is the button protector without the guitar shape. Easy install, just remove the lockdown bar. Installed with two screws.

If interested, PM me. Thanks.

65E99335-C654-4E9F-877B-EC111EF36DA5 (resized).jpeg65E99335-C654-4E9F-877B-EC111EF36DA5 (resized).jpegD01D4275-44A7-4508-A7D5-016DED988A3D (resized).jpegD01D4275-44A7-4508-A7D5-016DED988A3D (resized).jpeg

#12332 1 year ago

I’m in the club! Now just waiting for it to update.

2E245235-3D44-4A23-8B40-20DE27DDB8F6 (resized).jpeg2E245235-3D44-4A23-8B40-20DE27DDB8F6 (resized).jpeg
#12333 1 year ago

Woo, reached both Cygnus X-1 book 1 and book 2 just now. Book 2 has got to be the coolest-weirdest mode in pinball ever. I won it for a billion-plus and a GC of 4 billion. (Despite the weirdness, it really doesn't take a lot of shots.)

I got the Ninjacamp loop mod and yup that fixed it 100%, even just the curve part without the straight part. Remains to be seen if it will slide down the curve at all. It was pretty easy to push around in place before I put the glass back on. I feel it almost makes repeated loops too easy with how much it slows down the ball, but I guess any solution will do that.

Next project is to get up the courage to install the Ninjacamp scoop protector. That involves taking apart more than I've ever done on a pinball machine.

#12334 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Next project is to get up the courage to install the Ninjacamp scoop protector. That involves taking apart more than I've ever done on a pinball machine.

Good job! Usually, I would just play the Cygnus modes via settings....only got to book 1 twice by getting all the multiballs completed. Concerning the scoops, don't sweat it, it is not that bad. But, make sure that is what you want to do (which it is), because you will end up having to bend the old metal scoops.

#12335 1 year ago

Has anyone in this thread gotten the "Never turn your back on a monster" Achievement? It seems incredibly difficult to get. Probably the hardest achievement stern has posted to date (would be curious if there are others that are harder).

C40A0DCC-908B-4F10-B6AD-C5D8B4D9DB13 (resized).jpegC40A0DCC-908B-4F10-B6AD-C5D8B4D9DB13 (resized).jpeg
#12336 1 year ago
Quoted from Rexdeanrds:

Has anyone in this thread gotten the "Never turn your back on a monster" Achievement? It seems incredibly difficult to get. Probably the hardest achievement stern has posted to date (would be curious if there are others that are harder).

Unfortunately, I am often too lazy to scan my phone into the Insider Connector and simply just play.

#12337 1 year ago

Alternative lighting solution: 16.4’ GOVEE RGBIC light strip. Hiya fellas-if you need to light your owl and want some cab lighting I recommend the GOVEE RGBIC (individually controlled) light strip. They are around $20 on Amazon and the AC power block fits in the service outlet with no issue. Current Amazon price is $19.99

2BD53F86-942A-4CA0-AD91-96927963A83C (resized).jpeg2BD53F86-942A-4CA0-AD91-96927963A83C (resized).jpeg6907F8EF-9805-48F2-8FC4-362FA10B0CC5 (resized).png6907F8EF-9805-48F2-8FC4-362FA10B0CC5 (resized).pngD7399AA2-9E19-417B-A253-1C50A1B14EAB (resized).jpegD7399AA2-9E19-417B-A253-1C50A1B14EAB (resized).jpeg
#12338 1 year ago
Quoted from Rexdeanrds:

I wasn't using Insider, but I accomplished it in a game, and saw the final shot show the 12x. I had help from The Weapon, don't know if that matters for the achievement.

It's actually not that hard if you can shoot the upper loop repeatedly. The whole thing goes like this:

Shots 1-3: Right ramp - Right ramp - Dead End (this should be easy enough)
Shots 4-6: Use the Weapon now, which will spot the left orbit - side scoop - spinner
Shots 7-12: Get the ball to the upper loop, loop it five times, then finish at the side scoop

Note that you have to toggle the diverter before using the Weapon, since the game will automatically move it to the right side after ramp #2, but it needs to be on the left to collect shots 4-6 going left to right. That's the best time to use it - there's nowhere else in the sequence when it can get more than that.

#12339 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Had the same problem. I ended up working with Scott Danesi at Pinballlife to figure out the issue. There is a bug in Stern's code that doesn't recognize the volume knob correctly if it is in between the detents/notches as the knob is turned into position. Stern is aware and a code fix is coming. The issue is only found with RUSH pins.
Temporary workaround: gently turn the knob until you can feel it resting in one of the notches before you turn on the pin.

Late to this, but wanted to chime in. Stern TMNT has the same issue, I imagine all new games do. Thanks for sharing this work around!

#12340 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Here is the button protector without the guitar shape. Easy install, just remove the lockdown bar. Installed with two screws.
If interested, PM me. Thanks.

Leg protectors and a decaled cab? Bad idea.

#12341 1 year ago
Quoted from Maken:

Leg protectors and a decaled cab? Bad idea.

With sterns plastic protectors already on the cab, those colored leg protectors never touch the decals. Nothing to worry about there. They are just for decoration.

#12342 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Alternative lighting solution: 16.4’ GOVEE RGBIC light strip. Hiya fellas-if you need to light your owl and want some cab lighting I recommend the GOVEE RGBIC (individually controlled) light strip. They are around $20 on Amazon and the AC power block fits in the service outlet with no issue. Current Amazon price is $19.99
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That owl looks pretty cool! First I've seen that.

#12343 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Unfortunately, I am often too lazy to scan my phone into the Insider Connector and simply just play.

Have you heard of the home team option? You don't need to scan. Just hold the left flipper before starting the game and it lets you log in. Great feature. You set it up in the connected menu. It also auto works on any other connected games.

#12344 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Have you heard of the home team option? You don't need to scan. Just hold the left flipper before starting the game and it lets you log in. Great feature. You set it up in the connected menu. It also auto works on any other connected games.

What? Really? I saw that but I assumed it was just a feature to put a group of people together in the same team or something..
Right now I have a Rush Signals backstage pass card hanging off my shooter rod with a rubber band and I put my QR code on it for easy access...

Screenshot_20230210-075130 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230210-075130 (resized).png
#12345 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What? Really? I saw that but I assumed it was just a feature to put a group of people together in the same team or something..
Right now I have a Rush Signals backstage pass card hanging off my shooter rod with a rubber band and I put my QR code on it for easy access...[quoted image]

Ya its a really great feature. Set it up!

#12346 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ya its a really great feature. Set it up!

The nice part is when you set it up on one of your machines, the home team profiles are available on all your IC connected machines in your game room.

#12347 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

The nice part is when you set it up on one of your machines, the home team profiles are available on all your IC connected machines in your game room.

I get it now... Home team isn't a team of people, it's the "team" of your home IC machines (which in my case it's a individual sport}. Gotcha.

#12348 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I get it now... Home team isn't a team of people, it's the "team" of your home IC machines (which in my case it's a individual sport}. Gotcha.

It also allows multiple folks accounts to be on it. I think it tops out around 8.

#12349 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It also allows multiple folks accounts to be on it. I think it tops out around 8.

Again in my case that's still an individual sport. Lol.
One player, one Stern.

#12350 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I wasn't using Insider, but I accomplished it in a game, and saw the final shot show the 12x. I had help from The Weapon, don't know if that matters for the achievement.
It's actually not that hard if you can shoot the upper loop repeatedly. The whole thing goes like this:
Shots 1-3: Right ramp - Right ramp - Dead End (this should be easy enough)
Shots 4-6: Use the Weapon now, which will spot the left orbit - side scoop - spinner
Shots 7-12: Get the ball to the upper loop, loop it five times, then finish at the side scoop
Note that you have to toggle the diverter before using the Weapon, since the game will automatically move it to the right side after ramp #2, but it needs to be on the left to collect shots 4-6 going left to right. That's the best time to use it - there's nowhere else in the sequence when it can get more than that.

This is the best strategy I've seen. Really detailed. I'm not sure if using the weapon would invalidate the achievement but I don't know why it would. I'll have to give it a go like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/247?hl=aamauzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.