IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 358.
#12101 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Gruss"...the German word for "great." Their engineer Mack said it in the studio and he decided to just put it in the song as a goof

Wow, seriously? And I thought they had some type of rivalry with Springsteen or something like that. Thanks for this info.... now I can sing along correctly after all these years!

#12102 1 year ago

I’m sure this is answered like 1 million places on pinside. But if anyone has the time and wants to answer it, I would appreciate it. When someone says they have shopped a game, what do they generally mean?

#12103 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m sure this is answered like 1 million places on pinside. But if anyone has the time and wants to answer it, I would appreciate it. When someone says they have shopped a game, what do they generally mean?

Means they waxed , replaced a few rubbers and want $500 more

#12104 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Hay farmer is correct. It’s sort of a “vague” term for cleaning up a machine. Could include new bulbs or a touch up of a chipped playfield etc.

#12105 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I actually don’t mind the Stern scoop option. I’ve got Njnja sitting there but haven’t been bothered since the Stern works fine. It’s an easy enough shot with the Stern one on. Why do people go with Ninja? Looks?

The Ninja Camp one is the way the game designer intended the game to be, it is the closer to the original protector that works.

#12106 1 year ago

After reading the thread dealing with all the James Bond drama basically saying, "someday the code will get there", I realize just how advanced and superior Rush is to Bond. Even upon initial release the code in Rush was light years ahead of Bond. Do you think Gomez, Borg and Elwin help each other and bounce questions off one another? Or is it a pride thing....and your team is your team?

#12107 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

After reading the thread dealing with all the James Bond drama basically saying, "someday the code will get there", I realize just how advanced and superior Rush is to Bond. Even upon initial release the code in Rush was light years ahead of Bond. Do you think Gomez, Borg and Elwin help each other and bounce questions off one another? Or is it a pride thing....and your team is your team?

Big difference, I think, is how involved the band was in making Rush, Bond licensor not involved other than yes or no decisions. Rush seemed to really enjoy the experience

#12108 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Big difference, I think, is how involved the band was in making Rush, Bond licensor not involved other than yes or no decisions. Rush seemed to really enjoy the experience

Very good point. I guess with Bond, Stern is simply dealing with lawyers' emails..... not quite as enjoyable I would guess...

#12109 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I don't speak from anything other than perception, I'm 2 years in and very new to this entire world of pinball.... But I agree completely with this statement. I've experienced this magic with both my pins, GNR with Slash, and now Rush.
@Rayday has been active and very helpful on this thread which I think is so cool and on his YouTube channel and clearly a Rush fan, and clearly a good coder and amazing player, and humble to boot. This seems personal to him and drives a passion that I can see.
I also get the perception Borg has long tenure as a Rush fan so this pin likely also important to him, maybe extra, and he knows the dedication of the fan base and how important it is to them as well. I like to think Rush got his best game.
Tim hasn't really come across my media radar but just because he appears to lay low, he gets accolades in similar fashion just by his association to those two guys and key player making this pin.
The Rush song "Chemistry" comes to mind when I think about this team and a nod to the large extended team we may not know.
And this pinball machine and the experience it provides is the fruit of that chemistry. I'm privileged and ecstatic to own one.

#12110 1 year ago

I would say these two pins are polar opposites.
Not even fair to Bond to compare it to the masterpiece that is RUSH.

I have been keeping an eye on the Bond thread as well, as it was a dream theme I was very excited for… until the release.

Bond should be compared LZ or Mando,
It is closer to those pins.
No amount of coding is going to save Bond.

Rush is one the greatest pins ever made.
Easily Top 3 all time, IMHO it’s #1.

As for the teams
I think they have deadlines and work to get done, so likely very involved in their own projects.
With that said tho, I am sure they flip each other games and give feedback.
I can’t imagine anyone not helping another designer or coder if they have a question or need advice. But still, there has to be some level of independence and personal agendas to make the best pin ever!

Quoted from gandamack:

#12111 1 year ago

I think it comes down to passion. You can see in the Rush game that Borg was passionate about this game.

#12112 1 year ago

I love Rush that is all. Hope everyone has a kick ass day!

#12113 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I think it was Cary Hardy who mentioned that Zeppelin was more like a jukebox than a pinball machine. Possibly Bond is more of a vehicle for movie clips (pending licensing approval, lol)?? With that said, I did in fact have fun shooting the Bond game. But, it was a bit frustrating because I always found myself saying, "oh man they should do this or they should have done that..". With Rush I was always saying "man this is frickin' amazing!"

#12114 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I think it was Cary Hardy who mentioned that Zeppelin was more like a jukebox than a pinball machine. Possibly Bond is more of a vehicle for movie clips (pending licensing approval, lol)?? With that said, I did in fact have fun shooting the Bond game. But, it was a bit frustrating because I always found myself saying, "oh man they should do this or they should have done that..". With Rush I was always saying "man this is frickin' amazing!"

LZ is actually pretty fun (barren playfield jokes aside). The main reason I sold it was the side flipper shot was too hard and frustrating and I could never get better at the game after a year. Worth having it for a while IMO but it's not a keeper kind of game unless you are a hard core LZ fan.

Quoted from Apollo18:

I have been keeping an eye on the Bond thread as well, as it was a dream theme I was very excited for… until the release.
As for the teams
I think they have deadlines and work to get done, so likely very involved in their own projects.
I can’t imagine anyone not helping another designer or coder if they have a question or need advice. But still, there has to be some level of independence and personal agendas to make the best pin ever!

I think Bond will get good (it's a very solid theme for me) but I cancelled my order for one as I wasn't ready to take the long coding and development journey I saw unfolding. I am hoping to still buy at some point down the road.

#12115 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

As for the teams

I have both pins and I didn’t expect Bond to be like Rush. Rush is a high energy good time, I don’t expect that from Bond relying on 60 year old film clips and music. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still enjoying Bond even with the early code but they are two different types of games.

#12116 1 year ago

So I bought the dozen clouded dice from Amazon (Thank you Vespula and @CrashJT), drilled three (one for practice), put the two at the scoops like they should have been from the factory, hid one behind the Presto rabbit flasher, then I still had nine left. Hmmmmm, what to do???

I present my further tribute to Roll the Bones.

20230125_164241 (resized).jpg20230125_164241 (resized).jpg

#12117 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

So I bought the dozen clouded dice from Amazon (Thank you Vespula and CrashJT), drilled three (one for practice), put the two at the scoops like they should have been from the factory, hid one behind the Presto rabbit flasher, then I had still had nine left. Hmmmmm, what to do???
[quoted image]

Whoa, You drilled into the number four? There's no centering dot! Amazing skills. Assuming you used a hand drill of some type. I just have a battery powered DeWalt.. no fancy drill presses or anything to make it easier.

Don't tell me you didn't use a vise either?! I dropped a cloth on the vise and put two dice in there with the one facing up and clamped it down to hold it for the drilling.

Per crashJT, The one is the obvious choice to drill and center it and then you get the six on the other side. Also the three and the five have centering dots. The die farther away does look a little off-center in the picture anyway but maybe it's an illusion.

I probably used four different size drill bits one very tiny for the starter hole about the size of the actual 1 on the die, then I went up the next size and made it bigger and then the next and bigger and then the final size that was about the diameter of the bulb... Otherwise the drill bit like to slide and move.

That's a great simple mod and those dice are the perfect size and color in my opinion. And once you get the hang of it you end up with extras that you can just drill out at the same time and send to your pinpals.

#12118 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

So I bought the dozen clouded dice from Amazon (Thank you Vespula and CrashJT), drilled three (one for practice), put the two at the scoops like they should have been from the factory, hid one behind the Presto rabbit flasher, then I still had nine left. Hmmmmm, what to do???
[quoted image]

Eh... I don't know. To me this looks like an airball target. I don't get a lot of airballs in Rush but I can just picture one taking that out and sending dice flying.

#12119 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

So I bought the dozen clouded dice from Amazon (Thank you Vespula and CrashJT), drilled three (one for practice), put the two at the scoops like they should have been from the factory, hid one behind the Presto rabbit flasher, then I still had nine left. Hmmmmm, what to do???
[quoted image]

Looks cool, but hang onto a few in case your airball takes out a dice light like one of mine did. Lol!

#12120 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Eh... I don't know. To me this looks like an airball target. I don't get a lot of airballs in Rush but I can just picture one taking that out and sending dice flying.

Quoted from CrashJT:

Looks cool, but hang onto a few in case your airball takes out a dice light like one of mine did. Lol!

I’m shipping these out now for that area if anyone is interested. Inbox to get on the list

11C736B8-7D48-446C-8519-1477FAB0A3AA (resized).jpeg11C736B8-7D48-446C-8519-1477FAB0A3AA (resized).jpeg6FC6E4F5-2F7B-4714-AFCC-4BF54B42C02D (resized).jpeg6FC6E4F5-2F7B-4714-AFCC-4BF54B42C02D (resized).jpeg
#12121 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Whoa, You drilled into the number four? There's no centering dot! Amazing skills. Assuming you used a hand drill of some type. I just have a battery powered DeWalt.. no fancy drill presses or anything to make it easier.
Don't tell me you didn't use a vise either?! I dropped a cloth on the vise and put two dice in there with the one facing up and clamped it down to hold it for the drilling.
Per crashJT, The one is the obvious choice to drill and center it and then you get the six on the other side. Also the three and the five have centering dots. The die farther away does look a little off-center in the picture anyway but maybe it's an illusion.
I probably used four different size drill bits one very tiny for the starter hole about the size of the actual 1 on the die, then I went up the next size and made it bigger and then the next and bigger and then the final size that was about the diameter of the bulb... Otherwise the drill bit like to slide and move.
That's a great simple mod and those dice are the perfect size and color in my opinion. And once you get the hang of it you end up with extras that you can just drill out at the same time and send to your pinpals.

Dewalt Impact Driver by hand...extra slow speed. Die sandwiched in styrene, clamped gently in vise grips, held by hand. One 3/8" bit only, no pilot hole. No drill press. On an old cutting board on the dining room table. Drilled the four side because I wanted the three side facing the player.

And you're absolutely right, the one over the upper scoop is not dead center, and I'm okay with that.

#12122 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Exactly and Who cares if you do! All playfield mods are at risk.

Quoted from CrashJT:

Right!

Quoted from J-drum11:

I’m shipping these out now for that area if anyone is interested. Inbox to get on the list [quoted image][quoted image]

While we're on the topic of tiny dice bulb covers in jeopardy... This skeleton and stack of mega dice look like bowling pins to me..
Great job on the detail though seriously.

#12123 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Dewalt Impact Driver by hand...extra slow speed. Die sandwiched in styrene, clamped gently in vise grips, held by hand. One 3/8" bit only, no pilot hole. No drill press. On an old cutting board on the dining room table. Drilled the four side because I wanted the three side facing the player.
And you're absolutely right, the one over the upper scoop is not dead center, and I'm okay with that.

You're a wild man!!! I can picture it!
Awesome.
Maybe the off center one is the one the ball takes out.
Lol.

#12124 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Exactly and Who cares if you do! All playfield mods are at risk.

Right!

While we're on the topic of tiny dice bulb covers in jeopardy... This skeleton and stack of mega dice look like bowling pins to me..

The one on my machine is my prototype.
It’s been in my LE for 9 months.
Not one problem but, pretty much anything can break on a pinball machine

#12125 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I agree. It's not likely enough to happen to care and if you like mods and pinball you accept that stuff can break .. same risk as driving, really.
Great job on the detail of your mod!

#12126 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I agree. It's not likely enough to happen to care and if you like mods and pinball you accept that stuff can break .. same risk as driving, really.
Great job on the detail of your mod!

Thank you I appreciate it!
Im an extremely big Rush fan and I’m very happy how this came out .
Time consuming but worth it!
I also have to give props to all the mod makers for the Rush machine, Everyone is doing an excellent job !
I think they all look great.

#12127 1 year ago

Just a shout out to PinMonk and his replacement power fans. All Stern power fans have been noisy since Spike 2, but the last couple of Sterns, inc Rush and Godzilla, have been ridiculously noisy. Like hear it in another room noisy. Simple swap in for Pinmonks fans and the game becomes whisper quiet.

#12128 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just a shout out to PinMonk and his replacement power fans. All Stern power fans have been noisy since Spike 2, but the last couple of Sterns, inc Rush and Godzilla, have been ridiculously noisy. Like hear it in another room noisy. Simple swap in for Pinmonks fans and the game becomes whisper quiet.

Thanks. It really is night and day once you experience it.

#12129 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

It looks great!

#12130 1 year ago

Thank you
Inbox me if you’re interested

#12131 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So, I'm super new to the club. I'm assuming nobody has attempted a code hack to add different songs? I'm trying to read thru this thread from the beginning, but it's a lot of pages!

I can change existing songs and videos, really up to you what you want to change (you can never add additional songs, only change existing). Video is hit and miss, songs are easy. I wouldn't suggest changing any code until it is closer to being final. When the code gets updated, you wouldn't have any of the changes incorporated into the new code. You could keep two separate sd cards with the new songs and one with the new code. But I don't suggest going back and forth between codes. Can cause board issues. I did add the Subdivision in the latest code, there is a video of it in an earlier post.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

#12132 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I can change existing songs and videos, really up to you what you want to change (you can never add additional songs, only change existing). Video is hit and miss, songs are easy. I wouldn't suggest changing any code until it is closer to being final. When the code gets updated, you wouldn't have any of the changes incorporated into the new code. You could keep two separate sd cards with the new songs and one with the new code. But I don't suggest going back and forth between codes. Can cause board issues. I did add the Subdivision in the latest code, there is a video of it in an earlier post.
PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

I thought it would be cool to switch out the album versions of the songs with live versions. The R40 version of Far Cry, for example, which I personally like better than the studio track. Plus, it would be nice to normalize the volume on that particular track, because it's much louder than the others in the game.

It sounds like that would be possible? Will the track still stop/resume normally with the start of different modes/multiballs? That's one of the coolest things about this game... how the songs pick back up where you left off mid-track, and it would be a shame to lose that.

I can imagine that the video content is more difficult to swap out. Getting it to sync up with the audio, in particular.

#12133 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

[quoted image]

Looks great! Love the Roll the Bones setup! It’s one of my favorite albums mostly because it was my first Rush concert!

For anyone interested in lighted dice but not interested in making their own, we offer the clear frosted dice with several color LEDs attached in our pinside shop!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/06718-lighted-dice-for-stern-rush

#12134 1 year ago

Finally joined the club!! Arrived late yesterday and she is a beauty!! Installed the scoop and subway fix right away. Updated code, which took forever!! We stayed up till midnight before it was done!! A couple of questions.

1. The lockdown bar action button is not working. It’s lit up and blinking but does nothing when pressed. Sensor is lit and everything looks normal.

2. My manual plunge is shit. You have to pull back all of the way…hard just to get out of the shooter lane. It barely makes it. Auto plunge is fine. It will send it all the way around

3. Any suggestions on the audio settings? Especially the music? I looked briefly and and didn’t what some of those settings meant? What’s the best equalizer settings ?

4. Any other special settings I need to consider?

TIA

63000AEF-95B2-42E6-A44D-CBD2E40FE5AB (resized).jpeg63000AEF-95B2-42E6-A44D-CBD2E40FE5AB (resized).jpeg16750EB8-D267-43CB-B773-5522D0D67BDC (resized).jpeg16750EB8-D267-43CB-B773-5522D0D67BDC (resized).jpeg3F2F92E1-7038-4650-A57C-B93A81357F5B (resized).jpeg3F2F92E1-7038-4650-A57C-B93A81357F5B (resized).jpeg
#12135 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Finally joined the club!! Arrived late yesterday and she is a beauty!! Installed the scoop and subway fix right away. Updated code, which took forever!! We stayed up till midnight before it was done!! A couple of questions.
1. The lockdown bar action button is not working. It’s lit up and blinking but does nothing when pressed. Sensor is lit and everything looks normal.
2. My manual plunge is shit. You have to pull back all of the way…hard just to get out of the shooter lane. It barely makes it. Auto plunge is fine. It will send it all the way around
3. Any suggestions on the audio settings? Especially the music? I looked briefly and and didn’t what some of those settings meant? What’s the best equalizer settings ?
TIA
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

On 2, any chance your shooter rod is missing the black rubber tip?

#12136 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

TIA

On our le, the field wants to shift to the left, try pulling the field to either side and see if that helps. Not having the brackets on the sides is a pain on rush and gz

#12137 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

On 2, any chance your shooter rod is missing the black rubber tip?

Yes…it is there

#12138 1 year ago

Looks like it’s not registering during the switch test…. Had to leave my house but I guess I will pick up the play field and check the wiring.

15677785-3378-4ED9-A5B2-64797BE7E4CE (resized).jpeg15677785-3378-4ED9-A5B2-64797BE7E4CE (resized).jpeg
#12139 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

On our le, the field wants to shift to the left, try pulling the field to either side and see if that helps. Not having the brackets on the sides is a pain on rush and gz

What he said. My LE is the same, only mine wants to go to the right just slightly. Whenever I pull up the playfield, I have to make sure I set it back slightly left in the slots, for proper alignment of the shooter rod. For the auto plunge, it doesn't matter so much because of the metal bracket firing instead of the plunger.

#12140 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Looks like it’s not registering during the switch test…. Had to leave my house but I guess I will pick up the play field and check the wiring.
[quoted image]

Ummm, this looks like Godzilla to me.

#12141 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

TIA

Answers
1 - I first thought I was supposed to see mechically that it would move when I hit the button. That is not the case. What happens is the red LEDs on the playfield indicate to which side the diverter will send the ball. The action button manually changes which of those LED side lights are lit up, and it will subsequently send the ball that direction. (Assuming I've understood your question).

3 - There are DIY solutions that work well enough. If you want an easy-to-install in 30 minutes canned solution to make the game sound amazing, buy the Pinwoofer kit.

4 - The only real settings I've tweaked to make the game a bit more fun is I extended the scoop eject 1 second from the default.

I would also suggest taking a minute to see Reyday's tutorial series for Rush. https://www.youtube.com/@raydaypinball/videos

He's got a nice 5 minute intro, to multiple videos explaining each multiball mode etc. Super helpful.

#12142 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Answers
1 - I first thought I was supposed to see mechically that it would move when I hit the button. That is not the case. What happens is the red LEDs on the playfield indicate to which side the diverter will send the ball. The action button manually changes which of those LED side lights are lit up, and it will subsequently send the ball that direction. (Assuming I've understood your question).
3 - There are DIY solutions that work well enough. If you want an easy-to-install in 30 minutes canned solution to make the game sound amazing, buy the Pinwoofer kit.
4 - The only real settings I've tweaked to make the game a bit more fun is I extended the scoop eject 1 second from the default.
I would also suggest taking a minute to see Reyday's tutorial series for Rush. https://www.youtube.com/@raydaypinball/videos
He's got a nice 5 minute intro, to multiple videos explaining each multiball mode etc. Super helpful.

The action button doesn’t even work to start a game. It doesn’t work to choose people on my IC home team…

#12143 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

The action button doesn’t even work to start a game. It doesn’t work to choose people on my IC home team…

Have you removed the lock bar and pressed the switch with your finger? That's the first step.

If it works with your finger, look at the underside of the the button and see how it aligns with the switch. Sometimes they are just off a bit and you can adjust the switch placement.

If it doesn't work, make sure the switch wiring is connected.

BTW this is a Rush thread, not a Godzilla thread.

#12144 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Have you removed the lock bar and pressed the switch with your finger? That's the first step.
If it works with your finger, look at the underside of the the button and see how it aligns with the switch. Sometimes they are just off a bit and you can adjust the switch placement.
If it doesn't work, make sure the switch wiring is connected.
BTW this is a Rush thread, not a Godzilla thread.

Oh damn…I posted the wrong pic!! Yes, I took off the lock bar and nothing when pressed with my finger either. It is lit and it blinks but nothing. Can’t even start a game with it…I had to step away from the machine but I’ll check the wiring when I get back

A10FD933-057F-4FE7-8260-D2EAFCA8FC62 (resized).jpegA10FD933-057F-4FE7-8260-D2EAFCA8FC62 (resized).jpeg
#12145 1 year ago

Hope this is not too off topic, but I would like opinions of Rush owners. Had my Rush LE for over a year and LOVE it. It’s my first pin, and my question is, is there other pins out there as cool and challenging as our Rush? Thinking about picking up a second. Any theme is a consideration, thanks.

#12146 1 year ago

trt8ian Love my Rush LE as well.
Perhaps check out some of the Elwin titles: Godzilla, Jurassic Park & Iron Maiden are some my faves & think they are generally well regarded.
See if you can play these on location or at your local dealer to determine if they’re up your alley.

#12147 1 year ago

My lockdown button does not work a third of the time I replace the bar. Easy enough to tell what the problem is, the button won't really push down. So I take it off, and put it back on correctly.

#12148 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I’m shipping these out now for that area if anyone is interested. Inbox to get on the list [quoted image][quoted image]

thanks again for your cool looking mod.....

IMG_0440 (resized).jpgIMG_0440 (resized).jpgIMG_0441 (resized).jpgIMG_0441 (resized).jpg
#12149 1 year ago

also really fast shipping..thanks j drum.

#12150 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

thanks again for your cool looking mod.....
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well I'm finally glad to see the Lermods clock mod in rgb I like that one better than the white.

I haven't pulled the trigger on that because there's no way for me to decide what color I want, RGB, warm white or cool white. Last time I checked the website there werent pictures of all choices
Without being able to see each color I can't commit to a $200 mod. To really sell me a $200 mod you need good pictures and video for each option

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/243 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.