IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 358.
#11951 1 year ago

I just listed a Pro for sale in Michigan in case anyone is looking to join the club!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for sale is a Rush pro. The game is like brand new. Under 60 plays. But, may go up slightly as time goes on. Stern scoop protector is included. Ninja Camp scoop protector is ins...”
2023-01-18
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 288 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11952 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

If you paid with a credit card, I'd push the "Lemon" theory or push back big time at Stern. Completely unacceptable for your machine to be down for owing it such a short period of time. They should pay for shipping and you should send that machine right back to them to make things right. It's a hard sell for someone to buy a machine that is broken with no resolution in sight from Stern

Quoted from teddyb73:

If you paid with a credit card. I would put a dispute on the purchase.

Just remember, it's the distributor that takes a hit when you dispute a CC purchase, not Stern. Although they may not lose money on your game, they will be out anything you spent on shipping and a whole lotta time and effort to recover money from Stern or reselling the machine later.

Sure you can do it, but you'll never get a game from that distro again, and it will have very little impact on Stern.

#11953 1 year ago

Hello.

Once you reach 2112 for the first time, is this mode is available on start menu ?

Thanks

#11954 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Just remember, it's the distributor that takes a hit when you dispute a CC purchase, not Stern. Although they may not lose money on your game, they will be out anything you spent on shipping and a whole lotta time and effort to recover money from Stern or reselling the machine later.
Sure you can do it, but you'll never get a game from that distro again, and it will have very little impact on Stern.

Then it's up to the distributor to sort out the problem or give up on Stern surely ? Their choice.

More people need to take this stance if Stern don't get their act together and continue to focus purely on pushing out new games and generating income, rather than supporting the bricks they are currently selling.

#11955 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Then it's up to the distributor to sort out the problem or give up on Stern surely ? Their choice.
More people need to take this stance if Stern don't get their act together and continue to focus purely on pushing out new games and generating income, rather than supporting the bricks they are currently selling.

The right stance is to stop buying the machines if you don't like the quality. But everyone ignores that.

Stern has recognized there is an issue and they are trying to figure it out. But in the meantime, let's make the distro pay.

Doesn't seem like the right stance to me, but YMMV.

#11956 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I've been a Rush fan for 47 years. I can't remember ever having a different favorite band. (Well, when I was six, I liked the Monkees, but that was just because they had a TV show, not because of their music!) I was talking to my buddy a while back, and I started getting choked up when I told him how I love Rush so much, I can't even imagine who else would be my favorite if they didn't exist. Nothing comes close. I mean, there is lots of other music I love, don't get me wrong, but Rush just pushes all the right buttons consistently, like no other.
I've loved pinball even longer! I miss the days when they were everywhere, in stores, gas stations, restaurants... Even as a kid I was pretty good at playing. I also had several toy pinballs over the years, which I played until they wore out! As for the real thing, I eventually I topped out at 36 machines, but I'm down to a more reasonable 13 now.
So imagine my excitement when a Rush pinball was announced! I deliberately avoided playing it or even seeing one in person, for the sweet anticipation of it.
As things transpired, I only recently got the game, so I'm still honeymooning of course, but I just want to say how gratifying it is to have my favorite hobby combined with my favorite band. And then there’s the kicker: what a great game it turned out to be, besides!
So glad they didn't make it 10 years ago, it couldn’t have been this cool.
I can't think of another game where the multiballs are this enjoyable. I've been trying to figure out the crazy dense rules on the fly, and it's a treat every time something else clicks. Paying attention in order to switch the diverter to the more advantageous side is another level. "The Weapon" is my new favorite armament (vs the Holy Hand Grenade, natch). The implementation of the music is killer. Even the corny callouts are on point, being familiar with Alex and Geddy's goofball personalities.
Ok, enough effusion, time to go play some more Rush![quoted image]

Awesome - enjoy!

Quoted from gandamack:

Will be posting my Rush Prem for sale next week. Going to install a fresh node 10 board. Obviously will be upfront with potential buyer about the Rush Prem/LE node 10 issues. Price will reflect node 10 issue (....and possibly tank the value on the Prem version of this machine). Going to be very upfront and honest. Buyer needs to have patience (more patience than myself), for Stern to address this issue and come up with the fix. Christ man....this is worse than breaking up with a past girlfriend. If anybody in this community knows somebody who would appreciate a gorgeous Rush Prem at a steep discount, then feel free to shoot me a PM. Again, I am waiting on the node 10 board to arrive and install it...then I will sell. I am honestly heartbroken.

Stern will figure it out I am sure of that. It just sucks that some people aren't able to enjoy their games while they wait.

I agree - this is not the distributor's fault.

#11957 1 year ago

My Pro has been trouble free for a year now. I did the felt pad fix for a couple weeks, then just bent the sensor a bit and it does fine. Probably 80% registered.
So the reason I'm posting is to let you know, for some reason I've mastered multiballs and can keep things going for longer than my wrists can last. So it seems. Sometimes...

#11958 1 year ago

Talk to your distributor honestly about it, the margins they make on selling a NIB machine from Stern are tiny. Disputing a credit card charge will take the entirety of the purchase from the distributor, and then leave it up to the distributor to claw for the non-margin money back with Stern. It's a_ way to fight it, but probably not as effective or impactful as it seems.

I think you should try and take the case to Judge Judy. They upped their damages payouts to 10k, so that will cover the base price of a premium.

#11959 1 year ago

Who's pain will Stern listen to more?
their distributors or end users? Everybody should be ALL IN on this and the pain should be to both, imo.
Nobody's trying to take any money from anybody, it's a temporary inconvenience to get everyone on board and actively resolving.
Pull the lemon trigger definitely and communicate to your distributor first that it's not personal and you are both in the same team, and it's temporary as you both work together until this gets resolved on a case by case basis. Pinside alone isn't enough motivation or leverage. I would use anything at my disposal to motivate both my distributor and Stern until it's resolved.
That would be my position.

#11960 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Talk to your distributor honestly about it, the margins they make on selling a NIB machine from Stern are tiny. Disputing a credit card charge will take the entirety of the purchase from the distributor, and then leave it up to the distributor to claw for the non-margin money back with Stern. It's a_ way to fight it, but probably not as effective or impactful as it seems.
I think you should try and take the case to Judge Judy. They upped their damages payouts to 10k, so that will cover the base price of a premium.

I know what you guys are saying but that will help put pressure on stern to get the poor guys problem resolved.

When I got my Mandalorian Premium. I had a bad node board 9. I basically could not play my new pin for 2 months. And the new guy that replaced Chas over at Stern is just completely horrible with communication.

My distributor who I will not name. Is a big hitter on the East Coast. Was completely useless with helping me out. Looking back I wish I would have disputed the transaction just because of the principle of all the money that you spent and then the tech support is horrible.

Just my two cents. Also there's plenty of other distributors that I bought from before when I had problems stepped up to the plate and made sure everything was right.

So talk to your distributor first and if they will not help you get the problem resolved then put the dispute in.

#11961 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Who's pain will Stern listen to more?
their distributors or end users? Everybody should be ALL IN on this and the pain should be to both, imo.
Nobody's trying to take any money from anybody, it's a temporary inconvenience to get everyone in board to resolving. Pull the lemon trigger definitely and communicate to your distributor that it's not personal and you are both in the same team, and it's temporary as you both work together until this gets resolved on a case by case basis. Pinsideb alone isn't enough motivation or leverage.
That would be my position.

If the problem is never fixed and all these machines get bricked I might be inclined to agree. That's not the case yet.

The topic arose for CC purchases, which is a very, very small % of overall sales.

Lemon laws for pinball machines where does that even exist? Even Auto lemon laws allow reasonable number of repairs, so not sure when that would kick in here since they are tying to diagnose the issue.

Again, the best way to voice your pain is to stop buying machines.

Quoted from teddyb73:

I know what you guys are saying but that will help put pressure on stern to get the poor guys problem resolved.
When I got my Mandalorian Premium. I had a bad node board 9. I basically could not play my new pin for 2 months. And the new guy that replaced Chas over at Stern is just completely horrible with communication.
My distributor who I will not name. Is a big hitter on the East Coast. Was completely useless with helping me out. Looking back I wish I would have disputed the transaction just because of the principle of all the money that you spent and then the tech support is horrible.
Just my two cents. Also there's plenty of other distributors that I bought from before when I had problems stepped up to the plate and made sure everything was right.
So talk to your distributor first and if they will not help you get the problem resolved then put the dispute in.

Completely different issue. Your example is the role of a distributor - it's not to take the financial hit for a design flaw.

#11962 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

RUSH is one the greatest pins ever made.
Better than GZ.
Bond is not. Not even close.

I own Rush and Godzilla, Godzilla is the better game IMO but Rush is very good too.

A friend of mine owns Bond, code is incomplete but it will get better. The shots are there, the code is not.

#11963 1 year ago

Agree the Distributor should not take the hit, but they should work with Stern to swap it out with a new machine.

#11964 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Agree the Distributor should not take the hit, but they should work with Stern to swap it out with a new machine.

EXACTLY.

#11965 1 year ago

The right stance is to stop buying the machines if you don't like the quality. But everyone ignores that.
Stern has recognized there is an issue and they are trying to figure it out. But in the meantime, let's make the distro pay.
Doesn't seem like the right stance to me, but YMMV.

That is the correct move, I won't be spending another penny with Stern until this is sorted out, and I get my still not supplied warranty parts for this pin that I've been waiting seven months for.

However, the distributors are probably the only people Stern will take seriously enough to act.

It's approximately ten months now since since this issue first presented itself, seems like they are interested in other things to me ?

#11966 1 year ago

It's not a hit, it's an incentive to resolve if your not getting response from your distro and/or Stern and you have the issue.
When it's fixed, swapped, etc the dispute can be closed. I don't even have a dog in this hunt, own a pro, but I would be picketing along side every one of you with the issue.
The "hit" to the distro, to me, is no different on the books than inventory not sold yet. It's an individual choice what you do, and if your distributor and Stern are actively working with regular communication about it, then that is great and could be an exception to using your credit card lemon policy, but from what I can read here it sounds like some people with the issue are just being ghosted and not even knowing what's going on. Am I right? I'm not sure anyone knows if Stern is acknowledging or even working on forensics to determine root cause of affected machines. Are they?

If everyone affected by this was being handled and receiving communications, I'd expect they would be sharing and they'd be posting here in transparency the communications from Stern to distro and all this mystery would disappear.... I am seeing the opposite.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11967 1 year ago

Still need the expression lighting please STERN.

#11968 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Still need the expression lighting please STERN.

I feel for you Premium & Pro owners: I have an LE at home and play a Premium without the expression lighting at our league location....the expression lighting is the cherry on top of an already great pin! It's a must have!!!!

#11969 1 year ago

I respectfully disagree.

Not at all impressed with the Expression Lights.
Not at all worth the extra cost IMHO

I prefer my RUSH without expression lights.

Have played others’ LEs and really don’t see much value or perk/appeal to those lights.

#11970 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

243 suckers paid the $500 ransom for that crazy, under-filled RUSH "Treasure" Chest, so far.
The 3D vinyl is kind of neat, but is the total package worth $450 more than the $50 Elvira or TMNT box? No, and Stern shouldn't be encouraged to make these money grabs.
Almost a month and it hasn't sold out is encouraging, though.

I'm not endorsing the treasure box, but if you do a cost breakdown:
- the 3D knuckle bonez hemipheres vinyl album cover sells for $185 (but retails for $250)

for the other items, I would value them as:
- ball cap ($20)
- t-shirt ($30)
- magnet ($5)
- keychain ($5)
- the autographed cards ($100 ea)

this comes out to just under $450 for everything excluding the "collectable" box. if you use the [retail value] for the vinyl album cover, it's pretty much $500

for someone that wants alex and geddy's autographs (plus wants to put those cards in their machine), it's pretty much the only way that you'd be able to get their autographs these days

I've got a couple of items with all 3 members signatures and those go for stupid money today.

heck, even the items that I've autographed in the past (to those that know me and my work) might actually be worth something after I've shuffled off this mortal coil

#11971 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I feel for you Premium & Pro owners: I have an LE at home and play a Premium without the expression lighting at our league location....the expression lighting is the cherry on top of an already great pin! It's a must have!!!!

And with ninja speaker lights it's seizure inducing fun! Also have their under cab lights ordered.

#11972 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

- the 3D knuckle bonez hemipheres vinyl album cover sells for $185 (but retails for $250)
- ball cap ($20)
- t-shirt ($30)
- magnet ($5)
- keychain ($5)
this comes out to just under $450 for everything excluding the "collectable" box. if you use the [retail value] for the vinyl album cover, it's pretty much $500
for someone that wants alex and geddy's autographs (plus wants to put those cards in their machine), it's pretty much the only way that you'd be able to get their autographs these days

Has it been confirmed that they are actual autographs or are they prints ?

#11973 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And with ninja speaker lights it's seizure inducing fun! Also have their under cab lights ordered.

Yep!! Got those as well!!

#11974 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

- ball cap ($20)
- t-shirt ($30)
- magnet ($5)
- keychain ($5)
I've got a couple of items with all 3 members signatures and those go for stupid money today.
heck, even the items that I've autographed in the past (to those that know me and my work) might actually be worth something after I've shuffled off this mortal coil

Meh. The problem may be that they should have made a more affordable box like the Elvira/TMNT that has just the ball cap/shirt/magnet/keychain for the fans that want to support the band/pin.

I get the autograph angle and potential rarity, but the vinyl album cover is of questionable actual value since pretty much all the efforts from that company seem to be falling in price. Since that can be purchased by anyone at any time, it could have been left out of the "treasures" and dropped the box to $299. At that level it probably would already be sold out.

#11975 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure there's more value and worth in tracking down something like this, bonus being you get The Prof's included :-

https://awesomeartifact.com/products/rush-geddy-lee-neil-peart-alex-lifeson-electric-guitar-pickguard-signed-with-proof?_pos=2&_sid=9d3fdfceb&_ss=r

#11976 1 year ago
D4548A39-1F67-4986-863B-51DB17BDB39F (resized).jpegD4548A39-1F67-4986-863B-51DB17BDB39F (resized).jpeg
#11977 1 year ago

Would any Pro/Premium owners be interested in a Rush guitar shaped flipper protector? Would be made out of black plexiglass and would be the same shape as the Rush guitar on the LE. Will post some photos once the prototype is made.

Just gauging interest for now. Thanks.

309B8855-653F-457C-B846-B4C495F671C5 (resized).png309B8855-653F-457C-B846-B4C495F671C5 (resized).png
#11978 1 year ago

Interested! I was a little surprised to see no protection at all around the buttons when my Premium arrived.

#11979 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

I'm pretty sure there's more value and worth in tracking down something like this, bonus being you get The Prof's included :-
https://awesomeartifact.com/products/rush-geddy-lee-neil-peart-alex-lifeson-electric-guitar-pickguard-signed-with-proof?_pos=2&_sid=9d3fdfceb&_ss=r

I would be careful. Lots of fake autograph sites. This one has no reviews. No comments on their facebook or twitter sites.

#11980 1 year ago

If the problem is never fixed and all these machines get bricked I might be inclined to agree. That's not the case yet.
The topic arose for CC purchases, which is a very, very small % of overall sales.
Lemon laws for pinball machines where does that even exist? Even Auto lemon laws allow reasonable number of repairs, so not sure when that would kick in here since they are tying to diagnose the issue.
Again, the best way to voice your pain is to stop buying machines.

Completely different issue. Your example is the role of a distributor - it's not to take the financial hit for a design flaw.

It's not a different issue because at the end, they are handling it the same way. They are ignoring the customer. Period.

Shit. I just bought an Alien new out of the box.
Been having a lot of problems to get that thing to play right. But you know what, at the end of the day I would buy another one off the Pinball Brothers. Because their tech support is freaking out of this world.

#11981 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Would any Pro/Premium owners be interested in a Rush guitar shaped flipper protector? Would be made out of black plexiglass and would be the same shape as the Rush guitar on the LE. Will post some photos once the prototype is made.
[quoted image]

yes i would...

#11982 1 year ago

Well, I was looking forward to joining the club, but the carrier (Ceva Logistics) who was supposed to be delivering my Rush Premium literally *lost* the shipment.

After a couple weeks of snafu with the delivery address, I called them today for an update and they told me "I'm sorry to say we've lost the shipment; we've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it". Word-for-word.

A refund is already being processed. I guess the wait goes on!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11983 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnytruant:

they told me "I'm sorry to say we've lost the shipment; we've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it". Word-for-word.

What the hell!?! Did Tommy and Henry make another trip out to the old Idlewild airport freight depot?

FC067AF3-0956-4661-A65C-41B914A5CB05.gifFC067AF3-0956-4661-A65C-41B914A5CB05.gif
#11984 1 year ago

Well, I was looking forward to joining the club, but the carrier (Ceva Logistics) who was supposed to be delivering my Rush Premium literally *lost* the shipment.
After a couple weeks of snafu with the delivery address, I called them today for an update and they told me "I'm sorry to say we've lost the shipment; we've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it". Word-for-word.
A refund is already being processed. I guess the wait goes on!

Sounds like it "found" a new home. Hopefully you are covered and the distributor is covered. Get that Serial number out there you don't just loose a machine.

#11985 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

i would be interested...looks really cool

#11986 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Sounds like it "found" a new home. Hopefully you are covered and the distributor is covered. Get that Serial number out there you don't just loose a machine.

It was actually direct from Amazon without a 3rd party seller, if you can believe it (I had a ton of rewards points, + free shipping and 5% back from my CC). Sat on the listing for a couple months until I saw one pop up a few weeks ago.

I saw Cooltoy's video on his simple/pain-free experience buying a pin on Amazon and thought I couldn't go wrong:

It is interesting though, at some point this 300lb box has to surface somewhere... right?

I was just taken aback by the admission from Ceva that they had been trying to find it for the past few days but have zero idea where it is, and that there was nothing else they could tell me. Sort of reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the dry cleaner finally admits he shrunk one of Jerry's shirts.

#11987 1 year ago

It was actually direct from Amazon without a 3rd party seller, if you can believe it (I had a ton of rewards points, + free shipping and 5% back from my CC). Sat on the listing for a couple months until I saw one pop up a few weeks ago.
I saw Cooltoy's video on his simple/pain-free experience buying a pin on Amazon and thought I couldn't go wrong:
It is interesting though, at some point this 300lb box has to surface somewhere... right?
I was just taken aback by the admission from Ceva that they had been trying to find it for the past few days but have zero idea where it is, and that there was nothing else they could tell me. Sort of reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the dry cleaner finally admits he shrunk one of Jerry's shirts.

I watch the Amazon pin listings, I buy some stuff from Amazon for my shop and stockpile points as well. lately every listing had been well overpriced and that makes me question the seller. Either way if you got your money back all is well.

#11988 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I watch the Amazon pin listings, I buy some stuff from Amazon for my shop and stockpile points as well. lately every listing had been well overpriced and that makes me question the seller. Either way if you got your money back all is well.

This is true, the two that are up right now are well overpriced, which is probably why they've not been snagged yet. The price was right for Rush Prem at $8,999 before tax, though. So sad

#11989 1 year ago

What’s that age old saying, if it seems/sounds too good to be true?

Glad to hear the refund is in process, but I’d stick with tried and true distributors, which won’t always be the best deal.

#11990 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

The Stern store ones that come up are msrp. That billiards company that sells on Amazon is a ripoff.

#11991 1 year ago

So the customer that gets the lemon should just eat shit and accept that they paid for a piece of crap. Because a dealer might have to eat shipping charges??? The dealer should be doing everything possible to get that machine sent back and fixed under warranty at no cost.

#11992 1 year ago

Be careful about that 5% rebate from the CC - I find it doesn't apply to these pin purchases. If you look at the pics, the 5% back is clearly showing on the chair, but not the pin. If you see one with that 5% rebate, I'm all ears!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
#11993 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Be careful about that 5% rebate from the CC - I find it doesn't apply to these pin purchases. If you look at the pics, the 5% back is clearly showing on the chair, but not the pin. If you see one with that 5% rebate, I'm all ears!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I think the difference is the GZ is not sold by Amazon. The stern store ones are sold by amazon, so probably would qualify, but they drop out of stock pretty quickly.

#11994 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Their profit is not tiny. Why would anyone go into business earning a tiny profit margin? And deal with headaches like can happen with Stern games? They are making money.

#11995 1 year ago

I just doubled my previous high score to 5.3B. That freaking game must have lasted about 2 hours!
Went through both Cygnus and played book II for the first time while in-game.
I almost made it to 2112 too, I think I was at 2104.

What a great game. I was worried about dropping so much money on a game but man is it worth it. I'm always having fun since I got it 8 months ago I can't see when I'll ever get bored of it.

#11996 1 year ago

Ok this should be a simple one. Why is there gold dust in my machine under the left flipper? I’ve never seen gold dust in a machine before. I’m sure it is scraping/wearing off of something but I don’t see an obvious source.

5205DA96-F17E-4F87-AE72-87905CD08ABC (resized).jpeg5205DA96-F17E-4F87-AE72-87905CD08ABC (resized).jpegB6772E15-A053-43EF-94A5-FB6D31ACE7A0 (resized).jpegB6772E15-A053-43EF-94A5-FB6D31ACE7A0 (resized).jpeg
#11997 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Ok this should be a simple one. Why is there gold dust in my machine under the left flipper? I’ve never seen gold dust in a machine before. I’m sure it is scraping/wearing off of something but I don’t see an obvious source.

That gold dust is coming from the coil stops, sStern uses really cheap coil stops so you need to replace them.

#11998 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Stern's garbage coil stops strike again. When you remove them, you'll find that the middle post is loose because the brass ring around them holding them to the main bracket has disintegrated.

Pinball life has much better ones that will last a long time for $4.95. Buy a bunch so you have them on hand.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

#11999 1 year ago

It'll soon surface when they have to try and source a new Node board !!

#12000 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

So the customer that gets the lemon should just eat shit and accept that they paid for a piece of crap. Because a dealer might have to eat shipping charges??? The dealer should be doing everything possible to get that machine sent back and fixed under warranty at no cost.

I agree your distro should go to bat for you for normal warranty claims or quality issues.

But people think a cc chargeback for a node 10 issue right now is going to change something or hurt Stern, but it’s not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.