IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 358.
#11901 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

I love how this game has ebb and flow to it. One ball only scoring 7mil, then another ball scoring 300mil, lol. I feel bad for our oldest, who was just sitting there waiting her turn.

Funny. That’s what drives me crazy, and keeps me coming back for “one more game” LOL

#11902 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I heard from a dealer that Stern will NOT be making any expression lighting side blades for the Premiums/Pros as parts are no longer available. So getting the LZ kit may be a good idea before they are sold out completely. Not sure if the LZ kits were made in advance for any new LZ premiums coming off the line.

Not trying to start an argument here but I checked with a source that has close ties to Stern. He tells me he has not heard anything like this and that as far as he knew, production of expression lighting and toppers was not far off.

Take it all with a grain of salt but I have a lot of faith in this person. This is not the friend of a brother's sister's cousin's wife's husband or anything stupid like that...

#11903 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

I'm a Rush fan and I'm a Bond fan but as far as pinball they're not even close. RUSH by a mile. Even considering the Bond code will improve, it will never reach the level of Rush.
Rush provided a ton of assets for their game, probably more than any other game previously released.
Bond is being really stingy on what Stern is allowed to use and I imagine in the end it will be pretty basic stuff.

#11904 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

I got to play the Bond Pro and Premium at my distributor. Both my Distro and I thought the Bond Pro was a pretty barren game compared to the Premium. I didn't enjoy playing the Pro version. I did play and enjoy the Premium though. On the other hand when I've had the chance to play Rush Pro, I felt like it was much more fulsome and fun relative to Rush Premium (I own a Premium).

Beyond that, the two games are very different. At least at first, I think Rush can be a tough game for average and below-average pinball players. As you (if you) figure it out and get better at making the shots, Rush really becomes excellent. It's a fast (and punishing) game with great flow (when you're not bricking every shot). I think Bond will be slightly more forgiving and will shoot a bit easier, much like Godzilla. The code on Bond isn't close yet, but I'm sure with time they will make it great. It will be more of a mode based game with hopefully some great theme and scene integration.

So there are at least 4 things for me that differentiate your choices.

1. How much did they yank out of the Pro Version relative to the Premium and how do you feel about that?
2. Are you OK with a tougher game with a steeper learning curve that, if you can get up the curve, will really pay off?
3. Do you like games with great flow where the theme is secondary, or do you like mode-based games with heavy theme integration?
4. How strongly to you feel about the actual themes? Are you a bigger Rush fan or Bond fan? How do you feel about the longevity of these themes if you're going to eventually sell the game?

Given what I've seen and what I know so far about Bond, today I would pick the Rush Pro over the Bond Pro. I like Rush over Bond as a theme (I'd say longevity is a push) and I like that I don't feel like I'm making as big a sacrifice on Rush Pro relative to the Premium. Rush Pro is a tough game and a humbling one. It's hard for me to have a satisfying game. But when I do, man or man does it make it worth it. I love mode-based games with great theme integration though. So that one goes in Bond's favor for me.

It's tough to make this decision right now when the code on Bond is so preliminary. Good luck. I'm hopeful there's no bad answer here!

#11905 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I like you wasn't a Rush fan. I like the few songs but that was about it. I had no plan on getting a Rush pro. I was offered a trade for Rush Pro new in a box for my Iron Maiden Pro plus $1000 cash.

So I took a chance, and let me tell you. It's one of the best pins I ever played. I like it better than Godzilla and I had a premium. Hands down is better than Iron Maiden.

I'm a big James Bond fan. I played the pro. The playfield felt like playing a solid state '80s pin with limited ramps and shooting a big dildo in the
playfield.

To answer your question it's not even close. Go with the Rush Pro!

#11906 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely.
My worry is we do see some weakness in sales for machines so I wonder if things will pick up, or if we have seen a top in pinball demand?

I don't want to derail this thread into a "pinball bubble" thread, but think about where pinball demand was 20 years ago. And then 10 years ago. And then 5 years ago. It's skyrocketed. Could it continue to skyrocket? Sure. But when interest in established things skyrocket, it historically has dropped sharply at some point. This isn't a comment on pinball, just simply the ebb and flow of the popularity of already established things.

#11907 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I like you wasn't a Rush fan. I like the few songs but that was about it. I had no plan on getting a Rush pro. I was offered a trade for Rush Pro new in a box for my Iron Maiden Pro plus $1000 cash.
So I took a chance, and let me tell you. It's one of the best pins I ever played. I like it better than Godzilla and I had a premium. Hands down is better than Iron Maiden.
I'm a big James Bond fan. I played the pro. The playfield felt like playing a solid state '80s pin with limited ramps and shooting a big dildo in the
playfield.
To answer your question it's not even close. Go with the Rush Pro!

On the "dildo" thing, having played the game I can happily say that I really didn't get that vibe. Shooting the rocket was less lame/more fun than I thought it would be, and it really doesn't stick that high out of the playfield. Just my perspective (and yours may be legitimately different) but it wasn't as bad as I think a lot of people fear or are saying.

I own Godzilla Premium too, and I can say I love both games. I almost always want to play Godzilla first and then finish off with a few games of Rush for what that's worth. While I've always really liked Rush, Iron Maiden is one of my lifetime favorite bands. It hurts me to see you trade that game away!

#11908 1 year ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

Not trying to start an argument here but I checked with a source that has close ties to Stern. He tells me he has not heard anything like this and that as far as he knew, production of expression lighting and toppers was not far off.
Take it all with a grain of salt but I have a lot of faith in this person. This is not the friend of a brother's sister's cousin's wife's husband or anything stupid like that...

Well I hope everyone gets them. They are a nice addition to any game. Hopefully they don't bump up the price to $899US.

#11909 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Hopefully they don't bump up the price to $899US.

Bite your tongue man! First rule of Rush Club is we don't allow that kind of talk in Rush Club.

#11910 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Hands down is better than Iron Maiden.

I totally disagree. Maiden and Rush are equally awesome machines. Different style...Elwin vs. Borg. To me its kind of like saying which one of your children you like more.

Quoted from kbenson13:

It hurts me to see you trade that game away!

Ya....I would seriously try and get Maiden back in your lineup. It is Elwin's first commercially available Stern pins and will go down in pin history as a groundbreaking game.

#11911 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I totally disagree. Maiden and Rush are equally awesome machines. Different style...Elwin vs. Borg. To me its kind of like saying which one of your children you like more.

Ya....I would seriously try and get Maiden back in your lineup. It is Elwin's first commercially available Stern pins and will go down in pin history as a groundbreaking game.

If you want an awesome Irwin game. I would go Avengers premium all day long over Iron Maiden.

#11912 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

If you want an awesome Irwin game. I would go Avengers premium all day long over Iron Maiden.

Good game as well. I know you meant Elwin...... Crikey mate.

#11913 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I have both and prefer Rush. That said I was was playing IMDN a lot before I opened up Rush, it’s also a great game and the music doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. I listened to both Maiden and Rush as a young teenager and they were the first two concerts I saw but I hadn’t listened to Maiden since high school and close to the same with Rush. I do find I love the Rush music in the pin it’s the one I tend to go to every day.

#11914 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I do find I love the Rush music in the pin it’s the one I tend to go to every day.

Oh I know! I have a love/hate relationship with this pin. I love almost everything about the game....trust me. It just pisses me off that I have not been able to play the damn thing for what feels like a few months (OK, I did get 30 games in last month before another node 10 board failed....different thread though)... If Godzilla had a major game design flaw (like Rush), I would bet the problem would be addressed and solved yesterday. Unfortunately, Rush Prem/LE owners are being put on the back-burner because we are not the "big deal" (smaller owner community) like the Godzilla owners. I do have a degree of faith that the engineers are looking into the issues, but just not at the intensity they would if this was a bigger title. I would love to play this machine again....

#11915 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

A good remake can often times be an improvement. Credit noted.
Edit: because I had about 5 minutes on my hand I did a search and found that post you reference. While it may be the first DIY dice post they're not the same dice.
His were bigger dice, and clear and the colors of the dots are all different colors. On top of that they're not available on Amazon anymore either.
The link I showed I think are better product.
For the following reasons..
they are proportionally sized for the location,they are frosted so you don't see anything but a green glow from the bulb and not the actual cavity or bulb inside, and last, the dots are all uniformly black.

I bought both sets of dice and really appreciated Hayfarmer for posting originally. I like the more standard sized frosted dice myself. Lots of options is good!

#11916 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Oh I know! I have a love/hate relationship with this pin. I love almost everything about the game....trust me. It just pisses me off that I have not been able to play the damn thing for what feels like a few months (OK, I did get 30 games in last month before another node 10 board failed....different thread though)... If Godzilla had a major game design flaw (like Rush), I would bet the problem would be addressed and solved yesterday. Unfortunately, Rush Prem/LE owners are being put on the back-burner because we are not the "big deal" (smaller owner community) like the Godzilla owners. I do have a degree of faith that the engineers are looking into the issues, but just not at the intensity they would if this was a bigger title. I would love to play this machine again....

I had a scare today, I was playing and the lcd went out and flippers went dead (and maybe other lights) but then everything came back on 10 seconds later an the game continued… weird.

#11917 1 year ago

I had a scare today, I was playing and the lcd went out and flippers went dead (and maybe other lights) but then everything came back on 10 seconds later an the game continued… weird.</

Hmmm.... almost sounds like the game got confused and went into Cygnus planet mode and then figured out its error and came back to normal play.

#11918 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I had a scare today, I was playing and the lcd went out and flippers went dead (and maybe other lights) but then everything came back on 10 seconds later an the game continued… weird.

Meant to say, sounds like Cygnus planet mode.

#11919 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Brutal. Rush still has zero accessories and no topper.
Stern needs to outsource this stuff IMO - they obviously can't do it all themselves.

Come on now. That's not true. They have a $500 Treasure Chest!

#11920 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I don't want to derail this thread into a "pinball bubble" thread, but think about where pinball demand was 20 years ago. And then 10 years ago. And then 5 years ago. It's skyrocketed. Could it continue to skyrocket? Sure. But when interest in established things skyrocket, it historically has dropped sharply at some point. This isn't a comment on pinball, just simply the ebb and flow of the popularity of already established things.

Fair points. It's probably more personal observations. It seems like everyone I know is tapped on funds and their basements are full. I know I am .

Quoted from jonboy71:

Come on now. That's not true. They have a $500 Treasure Chest!

LOL. And sadly I would have bought it in seconds if it was reasonably priced.

#11921 1 year ago

I had this happen when I first got mine. It was caused by a short where the wires go under the flipper mechs. If it happens again, try sliding a something like a business card between the wires and the metal bracket and see if it stops.

#11922 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I had this happen when I first got mine. It was caused by a short where the wires go under the flipper mechs. If it happens again, try sliding a something like a business card between the wires and the metal bracket and see if it stops.

But don't leave the flammable business card in there if it fixes it. At the very least replace the card with fire-resistant fish paper instead. The best fix is to take it apart and insulate the wires with clear tubing, but it is a hassle.

I posted the comprehensive fix here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-a-common-spike2-node-reset-issue

#11923 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely.
My worry is we do see some weakness in sales for machines so I wonder if things will pick up, or if we have seen a top in pinball demand?

There will be highs and lows in any hobby but pinball as a whole isn't going anywhere.

#11924 1 year ago

Does anybody have any inside info data on how many Rush goodie bags were actually sold?

#11925 1 year ago

RUSH is one the greatest pins ever made.
Better than GZ.

Bond is not. Not even close.

Quoted from tipontop:

#11926 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Better than GZ.

Agreed. Fantastic game. However Rush will not get much love from the pin community at large, simply because of the theme. You have to remember, hardcore Rush fans are the Trekkies of music (and I am one). I think this was even said in the 2010 Rush documentary. Unfortunately, the game gets dismissed by people who have not even played a single ball.

#11927 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Better than GZ.

This is the fight in my brain right now. Selling my GZ for a brand spankin new RUSH. Or wait a while and do it down the road a little bit.

#11928 1 year ago

I’m all for RUSH pin and will defend to the end.
It is Brilliant.

And I say this even tho I have some scoop issues even to this day. Yet I still find myself going to it and playing.

Also with you on comparing IMDN to RUSH
Both near perfect IMO. Love both.

Quoted from gandamack:

#11929 1 year ago

If I had to choose, I’m choosing Rush.
In my lineup Rush & IMDN are bolted.
All others would go before I’d consider moving either of those two

Quoted from ExSquid:

This is the fight in my brain right now. Selling my GZ for a brand spankin new RUSH. Or wait a while and do it down the road a little bit.

#11930 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

However Rush will not get much love from the pin community at large, simply because of the theme.

But as Rush fans, do we really care? We got our pin. And it’s a REALLY good one.

#11931 1 year ago
Quoted from gouveia:

But as Rush fans, do we really care?

Nope, not a bit. No regrets getting mine.

#11932 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Agreed. Fantastic game. However Rush will not get much love from the pin community at large, simply because of the theme. You have to remember, hardcore Rush fans are the Trekkies of music (and I am one). I think this was even said in the 2010 Rush documentary. Unfortunately, the game gets dismissed by people who have not even played a single ball.

Truth - I'm a hard core Rush guy. That said - almost anyone that has been to the basement agrees it's great pinball music. I have a GZ also and the theme does nothing for me BUT its a good game and the music and callouts are good.

I guess music is more polarizing but I'm sure Stern knows that also.

Quoted from gouveia:

But as Rush fans, do we really care? We got our pin. And it’s a REALLY good one.

To me it's a miracle that it happened and it's good. One of the happiest days of the last 20 years of my life was bringing it home!

#11933 1 year ago

I've been a Rush fan for 47 years. I can't remember ever having a different favorite band. (Well, when I was six, I liked the Monkees, but that was just because they had a TV show, not because of their music!) I was talking to my buddy a while back, and I started getting choked up when I told him how I love Rush so much, I can't even imagine who else would be my favorite if they didn't exist. Nothing comes close. I mean, there is lots of other music I love, don't get me wrong, but Rush just pushes all the right buttons consistently, like no other.

I've loved pinball even longer! I miss the days when they were everywhere, in stores, gas stations, restaurants... Even as a kid I was pretty good at playing. I also had several toy pinballs over the years, which I played until they wore out! As for the real thing, I eventually I topped out at 36 machines, but I'm down to a more reasonable 13 now.

So imagine my excitement when a Rush pinball was announced! I deliberately avoided playing it or even seeing one in person, for the sweet anticipation of it.

As things transpired, I only recently got the game, so I'm still honeymooning of course, but I just want to say how gratifying it is to have my favorite hobby combined with my favorite band. And then there’s the kicker: what a great game it turned out to be, besides!

So glad they didn't make it 10 years ago, it couldn’t have been this cool.

I can't think of another game where the multiballs are this enjoyable. I've been trying to figure out the crazy dense rules on the fly, and it's a treat every time something else clicks. Paying attention in order to switch the diverter to the more advantageous side is another level. "The Weapon" is my new favorite armament (vs the Holy Hand Grenade, natch). The implementation of the music is killer. Even the corny callouts are on point, being familiar with Alex and Geddy's goofball personalities.

Ok, enough effusion, time to go play some more Rush!

PXL_20221228_050221316_2 (resized).jpgPXL_20221228_050221316_2 (resized).jpg
#11934 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Does anybody have any inside info data on how many Rush goodie bags were actually sold?

243 suckers paid the $500 ransom for that crazy, under-filled RUSH "Treasure" Chest, so far.

The 3D vinyl is kind of neat, but is the total package worth $450 more than the $50 Elvira or TMNT box? No, and Stern shouldn't be encouraged to make these money grabs.

Almost a month and it hasn't sold out is encouraging, though.

#11935 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I've been a Rush fan for 47 years. I can't remember ever having a different favorite band. (Well, when I was six, I liked the Monkees, but that was just because they had a TV show, not because of their music!) I was talking to my buddy a while back, and I started getting choked up when I told him how I love Rush so much, I can't even imagine who else would be my favorite if they didn't exist. Nothing comes close. I mean, there is lots of other music I love, don't get me wrong, but Rush just pushes all the right buttons consistently, like no other.
I've loved pinball even longer! I miss the days when they were everywhere, in stores, gas stations, restaurants... Even as a kid I was pretty good at playing. I also had several toy pinballs over the years, which I played until they wore out! As for the real thing, I eventually I topped out at 36 machines, but I'm down to a more reasonable 13 now.
So imagine my excitement when a Rush pinball was announced! I deliberately avoided playing it or even seeing one in person, for the sweet anticipation of it.
As things transpired, I only recently got the game, so I'm still honeymooning of course, but I just want to say how gratifying it is to have my favorite hobby combined with my favorite band. And then there’s the kicker: what a great game it turned out to be, besides!
So glad they didn't make it 10 years ago, it couldn’t have been this cool.
I can't think of another game where the multiballs are this enjoyable. I've been trying to figure out the crazy dense rules on the fly, and it's a treat every time something else clicks. Paying attention in order to switch the diverter to the more advantageous side is another level. "The Weapon" is my new favorite armament (vs the Holy Hand Grenade, natch). The implementation of the music is killer. Even the corny callouts are on point, being familiar with Alex and Geddy's goofball personalities.
Ok, enough effusion, time to go play some more Rush![quoted image]

I couldn't have said that any better and everything is right on point. Excellent post. Thanks for sharing... Now get outta my head.

#11936 1 year ago

Will be posting my Rush Prem for sale next week. Going to install a fresh node 10 board. Obviously will be upfront with potential buyer about the Rush Prem/LE node 10 issues. Price will reflect node 10 issue (....and possibly tank the value on the Prem version of this machine). Going to be very upfront and honest. Buyer needs to have patience (more patience than myself), for Stern to address this issue and come up with the fix. Christ man....this is worse than breaking up with a past girlfriend. If anybody in this community knows somebody who would appreciate a gorgeous Rush Prem at a steep discount, then feel free to shoot me a PM. Again, I am waiting on the node 10 board to arrive and install it...then I will sell. I am honestly heartbroken.

#11937 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Will be posting my Rush Prem for sale next week. Going to install a fresh node 10 board. Obviously will be upfront with potential buyer about the Rush Prem/LE node 10 issues. Price will reflect node 10 issue (....and possibly tank the value on the Prem version of this machine). Going to be very upfront and honest. Buyer needs to have patience (more patience than myself), for Stern to address this issue and come up with the fix. Christ man....this is worse than breaking up with a past girlfriend. If anybody in this community knows somebody who would appreciate a gorgeous Rush Prem at a steep discount, then feel free to shoot me a PM. Again, I am waiting on the node 10 board to arrive and install it...then I will sell. I am honestly heartbroken.

I passed your info on to a friend .

#11938 1 year ago

If you paid with a credit card, I'd push the "Lemon" theory or push back big time at Stern. Completely unacceptable for your machine to be down for owing it such a short period of time. They should pay for shipping and you should send that machine right back to them to make things right. It's a hard sell for someone to buy a machine that is broken with no resolution in sight from Stern

#11939 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

If you paid with a credit card, I'd push the "Lemon" theory or push back big time at Stern. Completely unacceptable for your machine to be down for owing it such a short period of time. They should pay for shipping and you should send that machine right back to them to make things right. It's a hard sell for someone to buy a machine that is broken with no resolution in sight from Stern

I agree, but after 50 plus emails and basically getting a copy and paste reply of "our engineers are looking into it, we will pass along any updates" I know when I am getting blown off. As mentioned, the buyer needs patience. They need to know what they are getting into with eyes wide open. I hate to say it, but I think Stern is too focused right now on selling $20,000 Bond SLE machines.

#11940 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

It's a hard sell for someone to buy a machine that is broken with no resolution in sight from Stern

Oh man I agree. But as mentioned, I will heavily discount the machine. Hopefully, the fix is found by Stern....I am just a bit burned out on waiting around.

#11941 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But don't leave the flammable business card in there if it fixes it. At the very least replace the card with fire-resistant fish paper instead. The best fix is to take it apart and insulate the wires with clear tubing, but it is a hassle.
I posted the comprehensive fix here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-a-common-spike2-node-reset-issue

Yes, I should have been more clear. This is just a quick easy test method to make sure that's where your problem is.

#11942 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Yes, I should have been more clear. This is just a quick easy test method to make sure that's where your problem is.

*I* knew what you were going for, but I was just clarifying for someone that may think, "hey, the business card fixed it" and leave it, which is dangerous, since it's flammable. As you and I know, for testing it's a good quick and dirty, but not a final solution.

#11943 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

....I am just a bit burned out on waiting around.

I'll be the first to ask..... Are you bailing completely out or going pro?

#11944 1 year ago

Eventually I most likely will get a Pro. Love the game, love the band. Next pin will probably be a Spooky. Always wanted a TNA or Rick and Morty. Don't get me wrong, Stern has made decent games in the past, but I kind of feel they have lost their soul as of late.

#11945 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Eventually I most likely will get a Pro. Love the game, love the band. Next pin will probably be a Spooky. Always wanted a TNA or Rick and Morty. Don't get me wrong, Stern has made decent games in the past, but I kind of feel they have lost their soul as of late.

As someone who sold a Halloween and bought a Rush a month later - good luck. You're selling a Toyota to buy a Saab. Their customer service is extra responsive, which is great because their pins are poorly engineered and built. Fun games? Yes. Lots of soul? Yes. Made well? Well....

#11946 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Sorry they broke you. Even though my machine seems to be fine, this sort of thing pisses me off.

#11947 1 year ago

Appreciate the info concerning Spooky machines. Never had one. I will start researching their reputation a bit deeper.

#11948 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Appreciate the info concerning Spooky machines. Never had one. I will start researching their reputation a bit deeper.

R&M seems to be a bit better than most of their others as far as build quality and issues go. For home use if you like to fix stuff and love a particular theme spooky is fine, generally speaking. Rush pro is a great game, would take that over any spooky game in a minute.

#11949 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Made well? Well....

You are being kind.
gandamack really sorry your experience has been poor but if QC is a concern please go beyond theme and do research before jumping into a different boat.
It will save you money either way.

#11950 1 year ago

If you paid with a credit card. I would put a dispute on the purchase.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/239?hl=diablorush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.