IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4986.jpeg
E71D06CA-8B5A-4D2A-8EEF-9630F8B283DC (resized).jpeg
F0D80942-3C46-45F1-9873-6B6D89C9A26D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 363.
#11851 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Believe it or not Rush has the same symbols in the middle of the playfield that match the LZ expression lights/art work. Picking my LZ kit up tomorrow, tired of waiting!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry, they’re not the same symbols. Zeppelin symbols represent each band member and are based upon original art on the fourth album. Rush used existing alchemy symbols on the clockwork angels album cover.

#11852 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

had to buy the Ninja Mod to keep my slightly planked playfield from getting messed up and now I have my clock and ramp off to keep the Node 10 board from blowing.

I know, this pin has been a money pit.

#11855 1 year ago

I installed the Gameroom mods listed above. Excellent and simple fix. Knock on wood I have not had an inner loop not register after installing. Great fix.

#11856 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The middle one

Seriously, links are the same.

They both work great!

#11857 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

That's really cool. I would do this if I didn't already put the Neil tribute plaque there.
Was that the p/g tour?

It was Power Windows...I know the owls don't match but I wanted to match the machine. And I like owls!

#11859 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I installed the Gameroom mods listed above. Excellent and simple fix. Knock on wood I have not had an inner loop not register after installing. Great fix.

+1 for Gameroom mods, ordered with the dice lights and Time Machine lights, installed under the upper plastic on my pro, works 100% and never any weird stalls or ball travel issues.

And he replaced a dice light that broke off very quickly, stand up guy!!

#11860 1 year ago

I just ordered that one as well, along with the exit stage left mod, not arrived yet. Assuming they were compatible together.
I was questioning other solutions like gameroom mods orbit fix whether there may interference with the exit stage left mod.

#11861 1 year ago

I tried the Ninjacamp mod kits. The soft plunge corrector has been great, the loop assist piece i had wouldn't stay in place so I had to periodically open the glass and put it back. When it was in place it corrected the missed shots with 100% accuracy. When it wasn't in place, sometimes the ball would get stuck in the lane.

So, I then installed the clear plastic from Gameroom Mods, it also corrects the missed shots with 100% accuracy. It doesn't move, so it's been great.

#11862 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

I tried the Ninjacamp mod kits. The soft plunge corrector has been great, the loop assist piece i had wouldn't stay in place

Oh really? This would be a deal breaker for me.

Anyone else have this ninja loop assist mod and experience this "failure?"

#11863 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yep - my loop corrector slides all over the place, with the same "when it works it's perfect. when it doesn't, the ball can get stuck" issues.

I have my glass off enough that I just adjust it any time I'm tinkering.

#11864 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Yep - my loop corrector slides all over the place, with the same "when it works it's perfect. when it doesn't, the ball can get stuck" issues.
I have my glass off enough that I just adjust it any time I'm tinkering.

I have this exact issue as well. It will move over time then the ball will get stuck between the 2 pieces on a slower shot.

#11865 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/194#post-7154941

I don't know why this superior loop fix hasn't caught on. I 3d printed my own and it works 100%!

It snaps on so it certainly isn't going anywhere, and it doesn't reduce visibility or access at all, unlike a big flat piece of clear plastic, which I think will wind up with wear marks underneath as the ball is gonna ride it every time around.

PXL_20230114_034139708 (resized).jpgPXL_20230114_034139708 (resized).jpg
#11866 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/194#post-7154941
I don't know why this superior loop fix hasn't caught on. I 3d printed my own and it works 100%!
It snaps on so it certainly isn't going anywhere, and it doesn't reduce visibility or access at all, unlike a big flat piece of clear plastic, which I think will wind up with wear marks underneath as the ball is gonna ride it every time around.
[quoted image]

For me, I want one but with the Amazon experience. Add to cart, Pay, wait to arrive. Hit me up if you want to sell me one! I'll PayPal or Venmo

#11867 1 year ago

[quoted image]

THANK YOU

Has this stood up to multiple plays without adjusting it?

#11868 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

THANK YOU
Has this stood up to multiple plays without adjusting it?

Sure has, and I just used PLA since it was all I had, and so far so good! Time will tell, but it doesn’t really get hammered on, it just deflects any vertical component of the ball's trajectory back down. PLA is probably a bad choice if crazy airballs should happen to nail it from above, say, but that doesn't seem likely. Also, it printed just fine without supports in PLA, the creator says something about other materials needing them.

Make sure you clean the channel out where the rail inserts, it fits very snugly.

#11869 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Well, I don’t know if Ninjacamp had an early version vs a later version, but I can say this one has been in the game for about 150 plays. I only recently purchased this mod. It has not missed one register of the inner loop. I will admit, it was very difficult to install over the stainless guide. The slit in the provided mod wasn’t anywhere near wide enough to allow it to slide easily on the guide. I had to warm it up slightly and press harder than I liked to get it to seat. It hasn’t moved at all!

#11870 1 year ago

Forgot to add the pic!

338D85BC-E0CF-474F-B484-E8B10498E8DC (resized).jpeg338D85BC-E0CF-474F-B484-E8B10498E8DC (resized).jpeg
#11871 1 year ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

Forgot to add the pic!
[quoted image]

I have Ninjas fix on mine for almost a year now ,I have had to slide it back into position Twice.No Big Deal.

#11872 1 year ago

I also 3D printed the switch diverter. Perfect solution. Fits great, 100% ball registration. Had this for about 4 months, works perfectly.

79b96cadf8c0dced74227d75d3d4717bc19bbc4b (resized).jpg79b96cadf8c0dced74227d75d3d4717bc19bbc4b (resized).jpge8fb8f2e5bc7d301b421da8b44f81a6052ed16a7 (resized).jpge8fb8f2e5bc7d301b421da8b44f81a6052ed16a7 (resized).jpg
#11873 1 year ago

I love how this game has ebb and flow to it. One ball only scoring 7mil, then another ball scoring 300mil, lol. I feel bad for our oldest, who was just sitting there waiting her turn.

#11874 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

I love how this game has ebb and flow to it. One ball only scoring 7mil, then another ball scoring 300mil, lol. I feel bad for our oldest, who was just sitting there waiting her turn.

I was just saying this. My ball 1 was 168mil last night. Of course I had two shoot again extra balls which helped but it was technically still ball 1.
Coming in and out of songs is awesome.
My current favorite to jam to is FAR CRY
I never really spent much time on that album but this pin has me REALLY digging that song. Epic pinball playing to that song. Just awesome.

#11875 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

A drill ? ( sorry )

Yup! Ended up taking a small drill going up through the bottom of the T nuts and it popped through a small wood plug. Not sure if it got smoother over sanding or what happened there.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11876 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

A drill ? ( sorry )

Quoted from Vespula:

Man your eyes are good. I blew that pic up and thought I was seeing 1 but talked myself into it being a wood knot!
I did have to poke the wood out of mine but they were punched out enough to be clear and obvious they were there.
Good call.

Yup! T nuts were there and so I used a small drill bit and went through the nuts on the bottom and popped out a good little wood plug. Easy sorted!

#11877 1 year ago
Quoted from Rexdeanrds:

Yup! T nuts were there and so I used a small drill bit and went through the nuts on the bottom and popped out a good little wood plug. Easy sorted!

We have assumed control!
The game comes alive with a shaker.

#11878 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

We have assumed control!
The game comes alive with a shaker.

It does.

I have shakers in all machines. It's another level of immersion.

#11879 1 year ago

Gee, I dunno, I'm sure it's cool but I'm waiting on a shaker until they have the Node 10 problem nailed down, just in case the shaker is involved somehow.

Seems to me the game is off the charts awesome already. Adding a shaker later can breathe new life into it someday.

#11880 1 year ago

Gee, I dunno, I'm sure it's cool but I'm waiting on a shaker until they have the Node 10 problem nailed down, just in case the shaker is involved somehow.

Different circuit.

#11881 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Different circuit.

I inferred his comment to be more of a vibration concern.

#11882 1 year ago

30 plays on mine when Node-10 failed,I cant find anything visible that looks wrong.

#11883 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

30 plays on mine when Node-10 failed,I cant find anything visible that looks wrong.

Wow

#11884 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Did you post in Rush node 10 board Failure thread ?

#11885 1 year ago

Rush fans are the best. Peeer-eee-uhd.

And I know a certain distributor who was at Stern within the last few days and he asked Stern about Rush expression lights.

The response was they WERE going to make them but they just didn't know when.

So pick your side of the fence and hang in there ProPre people!

#11886 1 year ago

I feel bad for you guys with the Premiums and LEs. But I'm glad I have a Pro.

#11887 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

+1 for Gameroom mods, ordered with the dice lights and Time Machine lights, installed under the upper plastic on my pro, works 100% and never any weird stalls or ball travel issues.
And he replaced a dice light that broke off very quickly, stand up guy!!

Thank you for the kind words! We treat you guys like we would want to be treated! Love this place!

The GameroomMods inner orbit fix has been a great fix for the orbit registering. Install is super easy (just two nuts) and never needs adjusting. We have had zero complaints. Order one up, if it doesn’t work for you. Just let us know and we will refund you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/07010-rush-upper-orbit-ball-retention-plastic

#11888 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Brutal. Rush still has zero accessories and no topper.

Stern needs to outsource this stuff IMO - they obviously can't do it all themselves.

#11889 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Brutal. Rush still has zero accessories and no topper.
Stern needs to outsource this stuff IMO - they obviously can't do it all themselves.

They are moving to a larger facility.

#11890 1 year ago

Got a great Mod tip from CrashJT and ordered this 12 pack of dice for $11.65 from Amazon: https://a.co/d/htXCa62
I ruined a couple figuring out how to drill the cavity... but that's why having a 12 pack helps. And you would end up with extra for your Rush PinPals!
So in the end it turned out great. I think these are the same dice GameRoomMods is using actually. Love the frosted look and size.
30 minutes max to do all of them... Started with the dice in a vice, and a small bit on the "1" for centering, and progressively worked up through a couple larger bits to make it bigger slowly and stay centered until I reached the one bit that was large enough to create the hole so the scoop bulbs would fit in snug to the green plastic ring. In the end, just some fine tuning to test fit, shave, test fit, etc until the bulb would seat all the way in but snug to the plastic green ring, so no big deal. Snug enough that No glue needed and using your existing bulb.
Dice-On (resized).jpgDice-On (resized).jpgdice off (resized).jpgdice off (resized).jpg

#11891 1 year ago

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

#11892 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

They are moving to a larger facility.

Yep but do they have the employees and parts supply?

#11893 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I feel bad for you guys with the Premiums and LEs. But I'm glad I have a Pro.

You don't know what you're missing! the issue will be fixed , some day. It's my fave pin

#11894 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep but do they have the employees and parts supply?

I could not say for certain, I don't work for Stern but it would seem it is at least a step in the right direction.

#11895 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Rush fans are the best. Peeer-eee-uhd.

And I know a certain distributor who was at Stern within the last few days and he asked Stern about Rush expression lights.
So pick your side of the fence and hang in there ProPre people!

Here lemme throw some gas on that fire - I just left the warehouse of a distro who says he’s SEEN the pallets of Expression Lighting for RUSH and that they’re fairly limited. He wasn’t sure when they’d be shipping, but he put in his request for kits. Start making those allotment calls, folks. It’s gonna be a tight one it sounds like.

#11896 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

I have the bond LE as well as a Rush Premium. If I had to make a choice between these two games, there is no contest. Rush. The code is fleshed out And the game is so much fun. Shoots extremely well.

Bond code is so severely lacking right now. The game shoots great and is wonderful to practice shots on, but these games will be around for a while.

Good luck with your choice!

#11897 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Got a great Mod tip from CrashJT and ordered this 12 pack of dice for $11.65 from Amazon: https://a.co/d/htXCa62
I ruined a couple figuring out how to drill the cavity... but that's why having a 12 pack helps. And you would end up with extra for your Rush PinPals!
So in the end it turned out great. I think these are the same dice GameRoomMods is using actually. Love the frosted look and size.
30 minutes max to do all of them... Started with the dice in a vice, and a small bit on the "1" for centering, and progressively worked up through a couple larger bits to make it bigger slowly and stay centered until I reached the one bit that was large enough to create the hole so the scoop bulbs would fit in snug to the green plastic ring. In the end, just some fine tuning to test fit, shave, test fit, etc until the bulb would seat all the way in but snug to the plastic green ring, so no big deal. Snug enough that No glue needed and using your existing bulb.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Earlier in the thread @ hayfarmer shows the Dice mod ,where to Buy(amazon) and How to do.Not that it matters but I think He was 1st on this one.

#11898 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I was getting some movement on my ninja loop assist and had to put it back in place periodically. I took a small piece of double back tape from my wife’s photo mounting kit and slid it between the assist mod and the ramp, and it has stayed in place ever since. Registers all the time now

#11899 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I could not say for certain, I don't work for Stern but it would seem it is at least a step in the right direction.

Absolutely.

My worry is we do see some weakness in sales for machines so I wonder if things will pick up, or if we have seen a top in pinball demand?

#11900 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Earlier in the thread @hayfarmer shows the Dice mod ,where to Buy(amazon) and How to do.Not that it matters but I think He was 1st on this one.

A good remake can often times be an improvement. Credit noted.

Edit: because I had about 5 minutes on my hand I did a search and found that post you reference. While it may be the first DIY dice post they're not the same dice.

His were bigger dice, and clear and the colors of the dots are all different colors. On top of that they're not available on Amazon anymore either.

The link I showed I think are better product.
For the following reasons..
they are proportionally sized for the location,they are frosted so you don't see anything but a green glow from the bulb and not the actual cavity or bulb inside, and last, the dots are all uniformly black.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Florissant, MO
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Thousand Oaks, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 18,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.