20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 358.
#1051 2 years ago

My dad came over and played Rush yesterday. He’s a big fan of the band and was super excited to play it. After a few games, he was listing all the stuff he loved. Then he said he had one criticism. It was the center playfield art. All I could do was laugh. I said you’re not alone Dad

It’s just funny to hear an outsider say the say thing as a lot of others on here. It is a great game though!

#1052 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I suppose theres a reason you dont drive the 1 hour and pick it up now ? :thinking:Rent a Uhaul

Work and then busy this weekend. Otherwise, it would already be set up and played lol.

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That machine is gorgeous.

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn this is sick! First time pin owner here how hard is something like that to install? Do you have a link to where you got this?

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Those speakers look sick.
Hard to install?

Not hard or time consuming

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Got my speaker lights.com in and Pinwoofer kit sounds so Good if your upgrading sound this is a MUST.It sounds as they say Bad A--

Got the same light kit sitting here waitin, they look awesome!!

#1059 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Finally got to play one one location and all I can say is... wow... is Stern making games out of paper mache now? This should not happen in a few weeks no matter how much it is played.
[quoted image]

Looks like the roads here in PA

#1060 2 years ago

This announcement from Stern should help those of us currently waiting:

9B455BD6-CA36-4F79-91A9-3BEF431A753A (resized).jpeg9B455BD6-CA36-4F79-91A9-3BEF431A753A (resized).jpeg

#1062 2 years ago

So how are the front and side scoop protectors holding up on the LEs? Thinking there should be enough plays now to evaluate if any damage has started occurring.

#1063 2 years ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

This announcement from Stern should help those of us currently waiting:
[quoted image]

Great news thank you for sharing!

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Damn this is sick! First time pin owner here how hard is something like that to install? Do you have a link to where you got this?

go to speaker lights.com Doug will hook you up

#1065 2 years ago

Perfect!!

#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I suppose theres a reason you dont drive the 1 hour and pick it up now ? :thinking:Rent a Uhaul

I`m Driving 10 Hours to pick mine up when it comes in At NextLevelPinball no Sales Tax and they go through it first and adjust anything that needs it.. Then box it up.

Pinball Pirate wasn't to helpful when i called him..

#1067 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

I`m Driving 10 Hours to pick mine up when it comes in At NextLevelPinball no Sales Tax and they go through it first and adjust anything that needs it.. Then box it up.

Worth every second of the drive. I'm about 10 hours round trip, makes a long day, but can't wait

#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

So how are the front and side scoop protectors holding up on the LEs? Thinking there should be enough plays now to evaluate if any damage has started occurring.

I haven't seen any damage on mine about 30 games in. I did dial back the power on the flippers because the ball was slamming them way too hard.

#1069 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Worth every second of the drive. I'm about 10 hours round trip, makes a long day, but can't wait

love that Place NextLevelPinball i go 2-3 times a year Glad i Family in Portland OR..

#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

love that Place NextLevelPinball i go 2-3 times a year Glad i Family in Portland OR..

Yep, great people, perfect cond games. Jordan treats me very good!

#1071 2 years ago

Chris and Jeannie at Pinball Pirate were very good to deal with.

#1072 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Try doing the old USB stick,worked in 1 shot for me

It worked out .Just took 42 minutes .Not bad just played it’s brothers while ai waited

#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

My dad came over and played Rush yesterday. He’s a big fan of the band and was super excited to play it. After a few games, he was listing all the stuff he loved. Then he said he had one criticism. It was the center playfield art. All I could do was laugh. I said you’re not alone Dad
It’s just funny to hear an outsider say the say thing as a lot of others on here. It is a great game though!

I showed a guy at work a picture of the playfield and he said “you got a Charlie’s Angels pinball ?”

#1074 2 years ago

Question .Before updating to .88 songs moved from one to the next with tasks performed .After the update I Red Barchetta MB going ,hit the 1-2-3 combo shots ,Hit the time machine ,the screen showed Fly by Night (which I was trying to get all night love the lights ) and Red Barchetta kept playing .I believe I drained 2 balls at once or pretty close .If I would’ve kept 1 ball alive would FBN have started ?

#1075 2 years ago

Big difference from .87 to .88 . Happy Happy

#1076 2 years ago

My LE on its way.
Been so busy haven’t had time to read a lot of info .
Can someone tell me how many balls are loaded in the machine?

#1077 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

My LE on its way.
Been so busy haven’t had time to read a lot of info .
Can someone tell me how many balls are loaded in the machine?

6 balls

#1078 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Yeah, the sales tax savings is worth it. I got on the LE list early November 2021. I think they got a bit overwhelmed with the Rush orders? Sounds similar to Pirate as they go through it, but Pirate requires delivery if unboxed. Chris is a very meticulous technician at Pirate (the owner). I would have picked it up, I own a truck but timing late this week and weekend is bad. Drive safe and congrats on the LE!!

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Chris and Jeannie at Pinball Pirate were very good to deal with.

I agree......communication lacked a bit during the last month, but I get why. They got slammed with Rush orders.......who were the people on this forum who said this theme wouldn't be popular? LOL

#1080 2 years ago

Everything coming from the right flipper to the left of the front scoop is Danger Will Robinson ! Best games have been with the ramp diverter in cruise control dropping to the left flipper until shots to the left are needed . I’m happy to hear more are landing .I think our beloved IMDN has serious competition for this Households Goat !

#1081 2 years ago

Rush LE arrived today. Holy cow I am beyond belief!

#1082 2 years ago

Some comments on recent discussions, sorry not going back to find and quote them directly:

1) First, thanks to all for some direction on the rules and whatnot based on my rant from earlier today. I read through most of the Stern rulebook (didn't finish) and played a game. It helped, though it's still pretty chaotic. There were fleeting moments where I recognized certain things I had to do so im sure that helped in landing this monster score, my highest yet by over 200M:

20220223_231240 (resized).jpg20220223_231240 (resized).jpg

2) People asking about the scoops holding up on the LE ... we have 104 games on ours and here's how they look:

20220223_231315 (resized).jpg20220223_231315 (resized).jpg

Overall, still holding up well. I did see one little ding in the upper one.

3) the speaker config -- I too was a little disappointed in the sound quality but figured it was a mod-it-or-live-with-it (not ideal for an LE, but hey)... it had sounded kind flat & tinny even after setting up the equalizer properly. But then I saw the posts about 8 ohm vs 4 ohm, so I switched to 4 ohm to try it. Had to bring the volume up a lot more to reach an equivalent level, but YESSS they sound much better now!!! Thanks to the folks who identified this issue. Should the cabinet speaker be on 4 also? Or just the backbox?

4) I had asked earlier about the left ball lock behind the targets, which never seemed to truly lock & hold a ball for long.
Apparently I'd never gotten to Freewill Multiball, which DOES hold it in there for a little while.

WoooOOooOoOoOoO this game is super fun!

#1083 2 years ago

Your lower scoop protector looks lihh my e it’s lifting on the left corner.

#1084 2 years ago

It’s arriving in Canada ! My LE has arrived today at my distributor. Confirmation email received at the end of this afternoon, payment done in full 10 minutes later, now just waiting for the delivery date. This is really great news, hopefully it will arrive within a week. Stoked with this first NIB experience. Rush pinball rocks !

#1085 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'll pull the glass in a little bit and get another shot from straight on, to see if that's just a camera / lighting artifact.

#1086 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

look at the dice mod its beautiful but install it correctly not like this ,the tabs go under.Doh

ok I put the dice mod on the slings in correctly,looks way better.but im already busted for Rushing it.

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

go to speaker lights.com Doug will hook you up

SpeakerLightKits.com actually. I hope you don't take offence to the correction as I have actually had people get mad when I have done that in the past.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#1088 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

SpeakerLightKits.com actually. I hope you don't take offence to the correction as I have actually had people get mad when I have done that in the past.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

accurate information is always best.

#1089 2 years ago

anyone know about how many pins stern builds in a week? I’m seeing these things getting delivered all over the country. Nothing here in the Chicago area where stern is located. Doesn’t make much sense

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

anyone know about how many pins stern builds in a week? I’m seeing these things getting delivered all over the country. Nothing here in the Chicago area where stern is located. Doesn’t make much sense

They say they've hired 25% more staff, so maybe it's more now, but I think balls to the wall pre-pandemic it was like 70-75/day, then it fell way back, now it's back to those levels or more - assuming they have parts and no line stops or changes.

#1091 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ok I pulled the glass for a slightly closer look. These are the scoop protectors after 104 games on my LE. (Granted, we have a mix of skill levels in this house so not every game is a marathon.)

Are they 100% perfectly flat? No. They are lifted oh so slightly at the corners. They have not affected gameplay in any discernible way though, there have been no stuck balls or mangled metal or anything like on that run of Pros. Yet.

Looking closely I do see a little chafing on the right inner edge of the cutout. I do also see some marks (3rd pic) on the forks from where balls have hit it.

20220224_002721 (resized).jpg20220224_002721 (resized).jpg

20220224_002439 (resized).jpg20220224_002439 (resized).jpg

20220224_002851 (resized).jpg20220224_002851 (resized).jpg

#1092 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Ok I pulled the glass for a slightly closer look. These are the scoop protectors after 104 games on my LE. (Granted, we have a mix of skill levels in this house so not every game is a marathon.)
Are they 100% perfectly flat? No. They are lifted oh so slightly at the corners. They have not affected gameplay in any discernible way though, there have been no stuck balls or mangled metal or anything like on that run of Pros. Yet.
Looking closely I do see a little chafing on the right inner edge of the cutout. I do also see some marks (3rd pic) on the forks from where balls have hit it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nailing the forks has got to be beating up the balls. Damaged balls tear up a playfield real fast. I hope stern comes up with a fix soon.

#1093 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Agreed. I haven’t heard anything either. Still waiting for the call.

#1094 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

The out of the box settings were all wrong (set for 8 ohm speakers despite 4 ohms in the backbox).

Where is this setting?

#1095 2 years ago

Could you get a closer photo of the scoop sides, it appears that they are in fact seeing excessive wear ?

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 09.49.47 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-02-24 at 09.49.47 (resized).png
#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Don't feel bad. My buddy paid for his well after I did. He's getting his this week. I haven't heard anything, even after sending emails. Don't care when I get it...as long as I get it.

#1097 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

Could you get a closer photo of the scoop sides, it appears that they are in fact seeing excessive wear ?
[quoted image]

The sides do appear to be lifting up off the playfield a bit.

#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

The sides do appear to be lifting up off the playfield a bit.

The scoop plate sides have deformed and are starting to dig into the routed bevel, the clear coat also appears to have worn through. Needs closer photos to confirm.

#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

The scoop plate sides have deformed and are starting to dig into the routed bevel, the clear coat also appears to have worn through. Needs closer photos to confirm.

More I think about it the more I want to take both protectors off and go the mylar route

The warranty threat kind of stopped me

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

More I think about it the more I want to take both protectors off and go the mylar route
The warranty threat kind of stopped me

If you do let us know the procedure! I feel like taking mine off on my LE and adding clear vinyl around the edges and then re-installing the protector...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/22?hl=bouche03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.