IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 358.
#11251 1 year ago

Log into inside account from the browser on your phone. It will generate a QR code specific to your account, scan that code with the reader. I took a screen shot of the QR and keep in photos.

#11252 1 year ago

If you select print QR code you can grab a screen shot

949E4624-095B-4848-A673-5AC1FDC0FC44 (resized).png949E4624-095B-4848-A673-5AC1FDC0FC44 (resized).png
#11253 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

If you select print QR code you can grab a screen shot
[quoted image]

Ah I see, ok thank you!
The QR code on the machine and the little card that comes with the booklets and on the apron are all just taking me to the website. I thought they were a part of my individual. I don't know how I make this so complicated. I'm programmed by JJP so this is all new. Thx

#11254 1 year ago

You can then setup you home team and login each time by holding down the left flipper button before starting game on the pins in your home.

Quoted from Vespula:

Ah I see, ok thank you!
The QR code on the machine and the little card that comes with the booklets and on the apron are all just taking me to the website. I thought they were a part of my individual. I don't know how I make this so complicated. I'm programmed by JJP so this is all new. Thx

#11255 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ah I see, ok thank you!

Yes, those QR codes on the box and machine confused me the first time too. For all I know the steps were in the booklet but ADD blocked me from reading the whole thing

#11256 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Yes, those QR codes on the box and machine confused me the first time too. For all I know the steps were in the booklet but ADD blocked me from reading the whole thing

Now I see why everyone is covering that sheet up! I'll be doing the same. They should have left that one over the speaker off... One per machine is enough on the apron and so all removable for huo.

#11257 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Now I see why everyone is covering that sheet up! I'll be doing the same. They should have left that one over the speaker off... One per machine is enough on the apron and so all removable for huo.

The sticker over the speaker comes off really clean. Easy enough to remove that one.

#11258 1 year ago

#11259 1 year ago

Just made it to 2112 mode for the first time! What a rush! (heh).
Managed to start it but halfway through it randomly ended and kicked me back into normal gameplay. I felt like I was doing well, but I'm assuming I timed-out? How do you re-qualify it? Do you have to re-complete both cygnus modes?! If so, oof.
Blew away my highest score by a lot. 11.9 Billion. The bonus on the first ball was over 1 bil alone LOL. Love this game

PXL_20221218_182255437 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_182255437 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_182304995 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_182304995 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_182321638 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_182321638 (resized).jpg
#11260 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks I should have mentioned this that I did connect to my Wi-Fi successfully. When I go to insider connected it says on the pinball screen to scan the QR code or go to the web address and I've already gone to the web addressing created the account but the pinball machine is not recognizing the fact that I'm holding a QR code in front of the scanner. It's not lighting up it's not making a beep It's not doing anything that I would expect it to do if a QR code got in range of the scanner on the pinball machine.
And by the way the QR code I'm holding up is the little square card that came with the pinball machine. I'm not using my phone or anything like that. I couldn't find a insider connected application from the Play store. So I'm assuming I have to either use a picture on my phone or the actual card that came with the pinball machine

Disregard, you’re already helped

#11261 1 year ago

I just submitted this Tom Sawyer Achievement typo to Stern, interesting that it wasn't caught before now...

Rush_IC_Tom_all6.jpgRush_IC_Tom_all6.jpg
#11262 1 year ago

There were other spelling and or grammatical errors on this insider achievement thing as well. Obviously spellcheck won't catch sayer because it is a word. Stern needs to crack the whip on these interns, lol.

#11263 1 year ago

MapleSyrup ( Ed Robertson) came to my work so I got him to sign my translite! What a great guy.
He had a bksor in his dressing room!

6587E3D2-C5E8-4154-A280-586089801AD3 (resized).jpeg6587E3D2-C5E8-4154-A280-586089801AD3 (resized).jpeg
#11264 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

MapleSyrup ( Ed Robertson) came to my work so I got him to sign my translite! What a great guy.
He had a bksor in his dressing room![quoted image]

I had a friend, that has baseball seats for the Jays behind Geddy's seats, bring a plastic piece from my LE hoping he would sign it at the home opener. Of course he didn't show up to that game

#11265 1 year ago

Has anyone gone in and adjusted Equilizer settings.
I'm looking for recommendations or a starting point.

#11266 1 year ago

Hey what's the fan noise I keep hearing starting and stop, it's pretty noisy I'd love to quiet this down?
Fun shooting game so far! Just got it setup yesterday! Can't wait till I start to know the rules.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11267 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey what's the fan noise I keep hearing starting and stop, it's pretty noisy I'd love to quiet this down?
Fun shooting game so far! Just got it setup yesterday! Can't wait till I start to know the rules.

It's the power supply fan. Incredibly noisy. The first thing many change out, especially since the fan in the newer Sterns this year is now even NOISIER.

I have a replacement kit with instructions in the pinmonk store on pinside and on pinmonk.com.

#11268 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The Stern fan is loud. Pinmonk sells a quiet fan upgrade. Available at https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

#11269 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I see PM already replied, his fan kit is worth the few bucks and easy to install. Solves that issue.

#11270 1 year ago

Has anyone figured out the Node-10 Issue? Should I remove both the Clock/Time Machine, and take it all apart and look for damaged wires/connectors. Game worked for 25-10 ball games. Game was NIB. Would be interesting to know the percentage of people with this issue. Clearly it’s not the board itself, I found that out the hardway.

#11271 1 year ago

#11272 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's the power supply fan. Incredibly noisy. The first thing many change out, especially since the fan in the newer Sterns this year is now even NOISIER.
I have a replacement kit with instructions in the pinmonk store on pinside and on pinmonk.com.

Holy crap, I noticed this in my Bond LE that arrived this week -- the fan is WAY louder than the one in GoT, AIQ, and Rush LE. I've been able to tolerate these others, but wow. And yet, the "replacing the fan in your power supply may void your warranty" gives me pause, especially considering what the games are costing these days. I'm sure it'd be fine, but to risk it...?

#11273 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Holy crap, I noticed this in my Bond LE that arrived this week -- the fan is WAY louder than the one in GoT, AIQ, and Rush LE. I've been able to tolerate these others, but wow. And yet, the "replacing the fan in your power supply may void your warranty" gives me pause, especially considering what the games are costing these days. I'm sure it'd be fine, but to risk it...?

It's really not much of a risk as long as you follow the included instructions. I've been selling the kit in my stores and through Pinball Life and Ministry of Pinball for 3 years with zero failures in that time (I had one noisy fan in there, but I it didn't fail, it was just noisier than usual, so I replaced it). There's a FAQ on the product page to answer questions about theoretical failure scenarios and why they're very unlikely to cause a machine problem beyond replacing the fan with a new one.

I talk about the change to a new, even noisier fan in the new Meanwell power supplies Stern is using here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-finally-has-a-new-fan-in-their-spike2-power-supplies

#11274 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

By Stern standards, most of us owners are technically out of their warranty stage, food for thought.

Also, so does replacing the scoop protector, or any other add on, you do to your machine. The moment something is not stock, it falls into that “may void warranty”.

If you can live with the current fan, no need to fix something not broken. But at least there’s options

#11275 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

After awhile Rush still continues to be one of my favorites right now! Hell of a game and a rush(pun intended)

I got one of the first run Pros in January - feel the same, still my fav game.

#11276 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

He had a bksor in his dressing room![quoted image]

That's so cool!

He did a great job behind the scenes on this game.

#11277 1 year ago

After 1000 games my pinballs seem a bit rough with a few spots on them. I was about to order some but just read that some balls are not made for games with magnets because they'll get magnetized fast.
Some are chrome, some are carbon steel...

Any general recommendations for a Rush Pro?

#11278 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thx. Ordered last night, along with all your colored brackets and hoot owl eye bleed fix. That fan gotta go.

#11279 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

After 1000 games my pinballs seem a bit rough with a few spots on them. I was about to order some but just read that some balls are not made for games with magnets because they'll get magnetized fast.
Some are chrome, some are carbon steel...
Any general recommendations for a Rush Pro?

These work great. I installed these on my Premium before pulled the plunger for the first time. https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-carbon/

#11280 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

yep, and the colors that they chose for the decal are pretty offputting. that's why some of us have created and been offering magnetic concert ticket cover-ups
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-backbox-concert-ticket-cover-up

#11281 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

yep, and the colors that they chose for the decal are pretty offputting. that's why some of us have created and been offering magnetic concert ticket cover-ups
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-backbox-concert-ticket-cover-up

Love the ones I got from you for rush and metallica

#11282 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Love the ones I got from you for rush and metallica

Yeah these are a cool mod concept!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11283 1 year ago

New question. I saw two scoops flasher dice mods.
Looks like gameroom mod is full plug on and color selection. Lermods it's slip on? Both look the same to me.

Anyone with knowledge of both have thoughts on pros and cons/ preference?
I'll probably stay green either way so lack of color choice isn't an issue.

#11284 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Now I see why everyone is covering that sheet up! I'll be doing the same. They should have left that one over the speaker off...

I just peeled the sticker off. Free.

#11285 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thx. Ordered last night, along with all your colored brackets and hoot owl eye bleed fix. That fan gotta go.

Thanks! About 50% of the people that get the other two RUSH brackets skip the bleed blocker for the owl eyes for some reason. It drives me crazy when I see one with massive starry-looking bleed all around the owl eyes on streams. The blocker really makes an impact when JUST the actual eyes are lighting and not everything around them, too. You made the right choice.

#11286 1 year ago

Has anybody had any sound issues like static or scratchy sound in the game? My Rush music sounds normal but the sound effects are not right. Are there separate amps for music and sound on a Spike 2 machine? Maybe 1 has gone bad. Thoughts?

#11287 1 year ago

@Vino: Was it easy to peel off that Stern connected sticker above the right speaker or did you have to use any product (like goo gone) to remove? Thanks!

#11288 1 year ago
Quoted from JMK:

Vino: Was it easy to peel off that Stern connected sticker above the right speaker or did you have to use any product (like goo gone) to remove? Thanks!

Just a fingernail will do. No residue left behind

#11289 1 year ago

Great, thanks!

#11290 1 year ago
Quoted from tsinger873:

Has anybody had any sound issues like static or scratchy sound in the game? My Rush music sounds normal but the sound effects are not right. Are there separate amps for music and sound on a Spike 2 machine? Maybe 1 has gone bad. Thoughts?

Try playing with the attenuation mix of the two settings on the menu. The sound effects on top of the music may be clipping the amp. Attenuation is backwards from what you think. Lower is louder.

#11291 1 year ago

Can anyone please share what holes the outlane posts are set in from the factory? I just picked up a used LE and want to be sure. Thank you!

#11292 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Can anyone please share what holes the outlane posts are set in from the factory? I just picked up a used LE and want to be sure. Thank you!

Bottom peg on the LE I had early in the year.

left_side_RUSH_post (resized).jpgleft_side_RUSH_post (resized).jpg
#11293 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I have a Pro, my outlanes were set to as narrow as possible from the factory.

#11295 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

The left side has 3 holes and the post is in the bottom one from the factory. The right side has 2 holes and again the post is in the bottom one from the factory.

I moved the left one to the middle and the right to the top. Then replaced the 4 larger 7/16" post rubbers with smaller 3/8" post rubbers. Now see if you can break 1B.

#11296 1 year ago
Quoted from tsinger873:

Yea, some sound effects don’t mix well with the music and call outs, when combined through the speakers. They’re two different levels of recorded samples, trying to play at the same time. Got mine set to 0 for Music Attenuation, and -10 for Speech Attenuation. Feature adjustments under Rush, #218-219.

I’m also running Pinwoofer on mine, main volume on machine at 18, then set PW to my liking.

#11297 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks! About 50% of the people that get the other two RUSH brackets skip the bleed blocker for the owl eyes for some reason. It drives me crazy when I see one with massive starry-looking bleed all around the owl eyes on streams. The blocker really makes an impact when JUST the actual eyes are lighting and not everything around them, too. You made the right choice.

Omg yeah this drives me nuts when i play one in the wild. Your bleed blocker and song insert colors are must-haves for this game.

#11298 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Just curious why this matters. They are designed to move based on the owners preference, liberal and conservative settings have been part of pinball forever. Put them where you like.

BTW my Pro posts were wide open.

#11299 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The left side has 3 holes and the post is in the bottom one from the factory. The right side has 2 holes and again the post is in the bottom one from the factory.
I moved the left one to the middle and the right to the top. Then replaced the 4 larger 7/16" post rubbers with smaller 3/8" post rubbers. Now see if you can break 1B.

Ha! Pretty much what I did before I played my first game. My average is around 400k and GC is around 500. Tilt is set super tight, if I change that I could probably crack a bil, but I like to keep it challenging.

#11300 1 year ago

I’m just curious. I bought a nib maiden and it came with extra plastics, extra decals, key chains, etc. etc. what did everybody’s rush come with? Thanks Mìke

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/226 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.