IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 358.
#10751 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

SoF in a Jokerz cabinet?! Blasphemy! Well, better than no SoF at all, that's for sure. LIONMAAAAN

Wow! You caught that fast.

As much as it pains my heart, I wanted Lionman more.

#10752 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Someone posted a Jokerz in a Big Guns cabinet in the market a couple weeks ago - we need to get the missing links together and get everyone back in their own bodies!!

We need more cabinets. Those old games got trashed on location and in storage.

#10753 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hi Rush Fans
On my Rush... the ball seems to rattle around the shooter lane when I plunge, so I don't get a nice clean plunge out of the shooter lane. Is this a common thing on Rush? Any adjustments, changes, or mods out there for this?
Thank you

I went with the ninjacamp shooter lane fix, and I was very happy with it. Went on easy and fixed my plunge rattle.

#10754 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

I am curious to hear how that works. All of the people so far who have told me they installed my fix, have seen the loop work 100%, no misses. But I believe they all also still have the mechanical switch.
I don't know that much about the magnetic switch, and so I am interested in finding out if it can register balls which are simply fast, even when they are down on the playfield where they belong. The mechanical switch has some inherent lag in it with respect to its return to its open state after the ball goes by, and so allows for more detection time even if the ball is really fast. But the magnetic switch (presumably) is closed for a shorter period of time when the ball passes. It's still mechanical inside -- the reed has to move -- but there's so much less mass involved, it probably responds more precisely to the ball, and so could reopen sooner on faster balls.
Anyway, that's a long way of saying that with my fix installed correctly, you can be sure the ball is down on the playfield, so that's an interesting experiment to see if the speed of the ball also plays a part in detection, when it comes to the magnetic switch.
I'm hoping it doesn't, because I think from a long-term reliability point of view, as well as eliminating those rare moments when a slow, back-rolling ball gets hung up on the mechanical switch, are reasons to also prefer the magnetic switch. I look forward to hearing how it goes!

The M&M creations magnetic reed switch (MRS-Rush) works perfectly in my Premium. There's only one switch. It replaces the micro switch and wire and sits at playfield level inside the existing cutout. Fwiw, I have yet to see a ball stick on it with over 1k plays since install.

20221121_210521 (resized).jpg20221121_210521 (resized).jpg

#10755 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

The M&M creations magnetic reed switch (MRS-Rush) works perfectly in my Premium

That's great. If it is literally 100% of the time, that suggests that for the other person to whom I was responding, once they add my part to hold the ball down on the playfield, the ball registering 100% of the time for them as well. I look forward to them confirming that.

Were you getting missed balls in the inner loop before installing the magnetic switch? If so, that suggests that either the problem wasn't quite as bad on your machine (i.e. the ball wasn't getting as high off the playfield), or that people with the magnetic switch might find there's some way to adjust the exact height of the switch a bit to reach 100% success, if they are not already seeing 100%.

Given that (apparently) there are numbers of machines out there that don't have a problem in that lane at all, minute geometry variations probably exist, so either possibility seems plausible to me.

#10756 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

Do you have to use the magnetic retriever because you have the clear plastic over the lane? I guess that's another reason to go with one of the solutions that doesn't cover the lane, makes getting the ball back easier if it gets stuck there.

Actually no, it's because my Red Barchetta mod covers a large portion of the open space above that lane, so I can't easily stick my hand down in there to grab the ball.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10757 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Actually no, it's because my Red Barchetta mod covers a large portion of the open space above that lane, so I can't easily stick my hand down in there to grab the ball.[quoted image]

lol...well, okay then. Carry on.

Is that a bit of felt on the lane wall? Or am I just imagining that? Seems like if you've got another mod on the lane, it's hard to say that the magnetic switch would in fact be 100% reliable without any other modification having been made to the lane.

#10758 1 year ago

Had some free time so I decided to try my hand at modeling a scoop protector for my Rush. Printed it out in TPU and it seems to be working so far. Had a bunch of help on an issue with my TMNT pin the other day so I figured I should give back to the community. So here is the STL, print and use at your own risk and please don't sell the STL. I'm no modeling expert so if anyone want to try and improve the design feel free.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5649010

#10759 1 year ago

I recently acquired a Rush Premium, from the original owner. He did a number of mods including translucent drops with a backlight strip.

If anyone has done this, have you noticed if your drop targets bow, like in the picture ? Two of them will no longer stay up. I assume that the targets started to bow which caused him to add a piece of poly between the fishe paper and the ledge. So now the drops are pushed out too far and he cut a portion of the top of the rollover drops. They would not drop through the slot. It also could have been the make shift plastic bracket used to mount the LED strip which was hitting the back of the targets. In another futile attempt to make it work, he stretched the springs. I'm undoing this mod, installing a new set of original black targets, new ledge and new springs.

The mods may have come from Pinball-Mods.com. They seem very pliable and bend easily. I am not laying any blame to the prior owner or manufacturer, it just could be something with the targets that don't work well in Rush.

Has anyone had or seen a similar issue ?

20221117_112205 (resized).jpg20221117_112205 (resized).jpg20221117_112538 (resized).jpg20221117_112538 (resized).jpg20221117_115759 (resized).jpg20221117_115759 (resized).jpg
#10760 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

Is that a bit of felt on the lane wall? Or am I just imagining that? Seems like if you've got another mod on the lane, it's hard to say that the magnetic switch would in fact be 100% reliable without any other modification having been made to the lane.

Yes, as discussed wayyyyy earlier in this thread, I started with the MRS to see if that solved the problem. It helped a lot (went from ~30% registering with the stock setup to ~80% with MRS) ... but 80% wasn't enough. At the time some folks had mentioned having success with adding the felt strip to help push the ball back down. I added this (which isn't visible to the player, btw, it's only visible in that pic due to the weird viewing angle) and that drove successful registers up to ~98%. It missed once or twice way back then after I'd initially installed the felt, which is why I didn't claim it to be 100% -- but it's been over six months since then and I honestly can't remember the last time I hit that shot and it DIDN'T register.

So, MRS alone was not enough, but MRS + felt is enough to consider it resolved for me.

(Edit: original posts from the first person showing the felt idea way back here --
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/82#post-6853697
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/82#post-6853987 )

#10761 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yes, as discussed wayyyyy earlier in this thread, I started with the MRS to see if that solved the problem. It helped a lot (went from ~30% registering with the stock setup to ~80% with MRS) ... but 80% wasn't enough. At the time some folks had mentioned having success with adding the felt strip to help push the ball back down. I added this (which isn't visible to the player, btw, it's only visible in that pic due to the weird viewing angle) and that drove successful registers up to 98%. It missed once or twice way back then after I'd initially installed the felt, which is why I didn't claim it to be 100% -- but it's been over six months since then and I honestly can't remember the last time I hit that shot and it DIDN'T register.
So, MRS alone was not enough, but MRS + felt is enough to consider it resolved for me.

Oh how I remember those few weeks/months of discussion, lol.

For me, the 2 piece NinjaCamp Innerloop Assist, has worked flawlessly. No need for top lexan cover, felt, or MRS switch, has registered each and every time.

But it does come down to each individual machine, what works great for one, doesn’t mean it’ll be 100% for another.

#10762 1 year ago

After installing the Ninja scoop protector, my main scoop is still shooting the ball straight down the middle 50% of the time. Factory power is 195, and i've tried raising and lowering with no success. Any tips? There isn't much play when re-installing the scoop...Driving me nuts! Thank you!

#10763 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Oh how I remember those few weeks/months of discussion, lol.
For me, the 2 piece NinjaCamp Innerloop Assist, has worked flawlessly. No need for top lexan cover, felt, or MRS switch, has registered each and every time.
But it does come down to each individual machine, what works great for one, doesn’t mean it’ll be 100% for another.

One note of detail… I had one of the first MRSs for Rush… they later moved to a stronger one. I bought that and replaced my 1st generation one. It went from 60-70% registered to 100%. So if you were an early adopter, you could need a different one. I repurposed my original one on a different game.

#10764 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdkiller:

Had some free time so I decided to try my hand at modeling a scoop protector for my Rush. Printed it out in TPU and it seems to be working so far. Had a bunch of help on an issue with my TMNT pin the other day so I figured I should give back to the community. So here is the STL, print and use at your own risk and please don't sell the STL. I'm no modeling expert so if anyone want to try and improve the design feel free.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5649010

Is this in addition to Stern's stock "cliffy"?

#10765 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Is this in addition to Stern's stock "cliffy"?

Nope I took the stern cliffy and ear muffs off. Really like the way it shoots without the ear muffs.

#10766 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

After installing the Ninja scoop protector, my main scoop is still shooting the ball straight down the middle 50% of the time. Factory power is 195, and i've tried raising and lowering with no success. Any tips? There isn't much play when re-installing the scoop...Driving me nuts! Thank you!

Mine isn't STDM every time, but it is certainly wildly variable. I have it set just on factory right now, and there isn't any real consistency with it. Sometimes comes out so powerfully that it bounces to the slingshots, sometimes it's a perfect little pass to the left flipper, and sometimes STDM.

The inconsistency started before I put in the Ninja scoop protector, it just didn't get better after it was installed. I do get variance though, if I turn it way up or way down, I can at least see an markedly different trajectory. It also seems to change a lot with the playfield condition for me. After I clean and wax the PF, as well as the balls, it comes up much more cleanly. So maybe waxing the internal metals will give it a cleaner release? Not sure what else could be done there.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10767 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdkiller:

Nope I took the stern cliffy and ear muffs off. Really like the way it shoots without the ear muffs.

Pictures?

#10768 1 year ago

Green is just what I had on the printer. I think I'll buy a roll of purple for the permanent version.

20221122_130455.jpg20221122_130455.jpg
#10769 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Mine isn't STDM every time, but it is certainly wildly variable. I have it set just on factory right now, and there isn't any real consistency with it. Sometimes comes out so powerfully that it bounces to the slingshots, sometimes it's a perfect little pass to the left flipper, and sometimes STDM.
The inconsistency started before I put in the Ninja scoop protector, it just didn't get better after it was installed. I do get variance though, if I turn it way up or way down, I can at least see an markedly different trajectory. It also seems to change a lot with the playfield condition for me. After I clean and wax the PF, as well as the balls, it comes up much more cleanly. So maybe waxing the internal metals will give it a cleaner release? Not sure what else could be done there.

Yeah this is an odd one for me. Many go STDM, some hit the left flipper and some hit the right flipper. Just wondering what I can do to get some consistency. Never had this problem until I put the ninja in… wondering if I should try to re-seat the entire scoop again.

#10770 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yeah this is an odd one for me. Many go STDM, some hit the left flipper and some hit the right flipper. Just wondering what I can do to get some consistency. Never had this problem until I put the ninja in… wondering if I should try to re-seat the entire scoop again.

Yea, always go back and double check anything you touched during installation, when you encounter issues not previously present.

Did you follow NC’s directions completely? Install it without directions? Spacers placed correctly? Be thorough when checking. I ask, to ensure you didn’t loosen something you didn’t need to, and in turn added another point that help cause your issue.

Another trick, loosen the scoop assembly just slightly(same loosening as the NC steps), turn counterclockwise as much as you can, then retighten. As mentioned, not much wiggle room, but a little can go a long way. This will help aim more for the left flipper, whether it be a hard release, or a dribble.

#10771 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Do the same fix as gnr with washers on the bottom side, and twist scoop assembly as far as you can when tightening

#10772 1 year ago

Yeah I followed the directions line by line. I also tried the ‘GNR method’ but didn’t quite work. Which side did you add washers to underneath (or did you do both sides)? I’m going to try washers next….

#10773 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yeah I followed the directions line by line. I also tried the ‘GNR method’ but didn’t quite work. Which side did you add washers to underneath (or did you do both sides)? I’m going to try washers next….

Only right side , it will lower left side of scoop hood, forcing the ball to shoot more towards right flipper.

#10774 1 year ago

And if I'm backwards , reverse it

#10775 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And if I'm backwards , reverse it

haha - well said! - thank you!

#10776 1 year ago

I took the advice and tried the 'GNR method', I also manually bent the "ear muffs" out and opened them up slightly. All my inconsistency from the scoop was eliminated.

Thanks for the tip!

#10777 1 year ago

How do you log on to insider connected? Scanning the code with my phone just takes a picture. What am I missing here?

#10778 1 year ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

How do you log on to insider connected? Scanning the code with my phone just takes a picture. What am I missing here?

The QR code on the machine is just a shortcut to Stern's IC page where you can create an account. You don't even need to use that if you just want to navigate to the web site directly.

If you want the convenience of the QR code on the machine, you'll need to make sure you know how scanning QR codes on your phone works. Different phones have slightly different interfaces. On my Android phone, I don't need to take a photo; I just activate the camera as if I were going to take a photo, show the camera the QR code, and a little button shows up at the bottom of the camera preview that I can click to navigate to the URL that the QR code encodes.

If you can't get that to work on your own phone, just go to https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider manually and set up your account.

The key thing is to create the IC account online somehow, whatever way is most convenient/easiest for you, then get your QR code for that account once you've got all that set up. Show that QR code to the machine's scanner -- using your phone, printout on paper, two-color 3D printed keychain, whatever -- and the machine will recognize your account (assuming it's got an Internet connection).

#10779 1 year ago

Ok. Cool. That's what i was thinking. I have andriod as well. It says tap to scan. Usually when doing this. It prompts to go to a url. Thx. I'll go directly to stern. Rock on!

#10780 1 year ago

After watching Rayday's recent Rush mode and multiball tutorials, I decided to expand upon my learning by focusing on certain features and my own experimental strategies.

One of my first has been aggressively going after collecting, and then activating, all of the instruments right off the bat to generate more points action with the spinner, pops, and bonuses.

My findings so far:

1) Those damn drops are punishing!

2) Raymond makes playing this game look so deceivingly easy!

#10781 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

After watching Rayday's recent Rush mode and multiball tutorials, I decided to expand upon my learning by focusing on certain features and my own experimental strategies.
One of my first has been aggressively going after collecting, and then activating, all of the instruments right off the bat to generate more points action with the spinner, pops, and bonuses.
My findings so far:
1) Those damn drops are punishing!
2) Raymond makes playing this game look so deceivingly easy!

Great Tutorials - After owning since March, I finally know what I 'should' be doing haha. It's a fun game.

#10782 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Those damn drops are punishing!

Yeah, that. Most of my efforts along those lines results in a drained ball. They seem to be set up just perfectly to send the ball back in a sailing arc into the right outlane, especially if you don't get the shot quite just right.

FWIW, I'm not really at a point yet where maximizing the score bonuses/levels around the playfield makes much of a difference. I get a bigger swing in score outcome depending on just how far into the game I get. Way more points if I can clear song modes often and early, than if I happen to get a 2x bonus on one shot vs three. Likewise multiball modes; just getting to Book I and doing well on that, makes a way bigger difference than incremental bonuses along the way.

I still look for the extra bonuses if I can. For example, ever since I fixed the inner loop on my machine for 100% registering, I shot that shot as often as I can, especially right after the spinner. And that helps a little. But much better to get the song mode completed bonus at the end of a ball; getting 2x or 3x on the bonus matters a lot more when the bonus itself is big.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10783 1 year ago

Gameroommods 15% off now through Cyber Monday! Use code GRM2022BF

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods

Rush Mods:
Inner Orbit Protector
Time Machine Vacuum Tube lights
Light up Dice
Florescent sling and lane guide protectors
Clear sling protectors

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10784 1 year ago

Thanksgiving weekend 15% off coupon is now active in my Pinside store including RUSH Mods!!

Coupon Code: WilliBF2022

Pinside Store: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods

#10785 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Rush Mods:
Inner Orbit Protector
Light up Dice
Clear sling protectors
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love that inner orbit cover!

#10786 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Weird. It happens occasionally to me but 90-95% of the time hits the right flipper and I can let it dead flip to the left. I think this is how it should be.

I can only assume you pin level? Have you tried

Quoted from Schwaggs:

Rush Mods:
Inner Orbit Protector
Light up Dice
Clear sling protectors
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm in. Can't wait.

Ordered the plastics, dice and tube lights!

#10787 1 year ago

As suggested above, I tried adding 2 washers on the left side underneath the playfield and it now hits the right flipper 95% of the time, so a huge improvement. Nice to be able to hit the scoop with confidence again. Thank you all!

#10788 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

As suggested above, I tried adding 2 washers on the left side underneath the playfield and it now hits the right flipper 95% of the time, so a huge improvement. Nice to be able to hit the scoop with confidence again. Thank you all!

Hey, I'm on back meds, so that's why I said reverse if I'm wrong. Glad it helped

#10789 1 year ago

Knocker and shaker installed - the shaker is a treat in this game.

A thing I love about the code: playing far cry (or another song associated with a mode or multiball) then starting multiball (or the associated mode) does not start the song over... it is seamless. Even picking up a second far cry multiball resumes where the song last ended (as opposed to how the mix is coded in imdn).

Looking forward to the bobble head topper (actuator to bop their collective heads to the beat). Maybe flanked with a tumbling front load dryer and rotisserie or vending machine.

#10790 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Knocker and shaker installed - the shaker is a treat in this game.
A thing I love about the code: playing far cry (or another song associated with a mode or multiball) then starting multiball (or the associated mode) does not start the song over... it is seamless. Even picking up a second far cry multiball resumes where the song last ended (as opposed to how the mix is coded in imdn).
Looking forward to the bobble head topper (actuator to bop their collective heads to the beat). Maybe flanked with a tumbling front load dryer and rotisserie or vending machine.

Shaker is very well integrated in Rush. A must have

#10791 1 year ago

This game is so good.

#10792 1 year ago

Shaker is a must in all newer Sterns. Cheap ass Stern should just be including them. Lol.

#10793 1 year ago

My ninja camp protector has a rip. Anyone else seeing this?

IMG_1091 2 (resized).JPGIMG_1091 2 (resized).JPG
#10794 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

My ninja camp protector has a rip. Anyone else seeing this?
[quoted image]

Were you an early buyer? My recollection is that they had problems with the first iteration of the design, and the second iteration is more robust.

Whether you have the first or second iteration, I'm sure that if you contact NinjaCamp they will replace it for free. As near as I can tell from the posts I've seen here, they've been responsive to customer issues like this.

#10795 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

Were you an early buyer? My recollection is that they had problems with the first iteration of the design, and the second iteration is more robust.
Whether you have the first or second iteration, I'm sure that if you contact NinjaCamp they will replace it for free. As near as I can tell from the posts I've seen here, they've been responsive to customer issues like this.

Yes I got mine fairly early on so perhaps that is the issue. Still waiting on a response.

#10796 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Yes I got mine fairly early on so perhaps that is the issue. Still waiting on a response.

I have an early iteration… it recently ripped as well. I did reach out to NinjaCamp, but upon reflection of nearly 800 plays on Rush and since I replace balls, rings, the occasional plastic, and even re-ordered cliffy’s for my shooter lane when they get beat up on any other machine…I just ordered another scoop protector from NC…

#10797 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Same. I reported my issue on a Fri and the new one was in my mailbox on Tues. they are aware of the issue on early ones and have been really good about shipping free replacements. During the holiday weekend they could be slower to response but PM them and I bet you’ll have a new one fast!

#10798 1 year ago

Digging the options and product competition, but Cliffys tried/true!? Has anyone experienced issues with their Cliffy scoop protectors?

#10799 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Same. I reported my issue on a Fri and the new one was in my mailbox on Tues. they are aware of the issue on early ones and have been really good about shipping free replacements. During the holiday weekend they could be slower to response but PM them and I bet you’ll have a new one fast!

OK. Good to know. I will wait and see if I can get the replacement. I do have the Cliffy in waiting but really like the look of the NC.

#10800 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

OK. Good to know. I will wait and see if I can get the replacement. I do have the Cliffy in waiting but really like the look of the NC.

Hey there, yeah, I can confirm from your order date with us that it is the old V1 model. The V2 addresses this specific issue and we offered a free upgrade back in April to anyone that had a V1, and we still stand by that. We'll get you a replacement sent out with our next shipments. PM sent with further details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/216?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.