IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 358.
#10501 1 year ago
Quoted from maddogcapt:

There is no visible damage to the node 10 board and I do NOT get a Node 10 board not found message on startup like I did with the burned up board

That’s how my failed node10 board looked and behaved. No node board test failure, no burn marks, it just didn’t work. All good since I replaced it.

#10502 1 year ago

Has anyone figured out the cause of the repeated right slingshot rubber tears? I'm wondering if the ball is hitting the post and rubber at the same time and pinching that part of the rubber, but that's purely a guess (also, I have no idea how to solve if that is the issue - thinner post? fatter rubber?)

I don't do much post passing so the ball must be hitting that spot quite a lot in normal play, which seems odd.

IMG_1868 (resized).jpegIMG_1868 (resized).jpeg
#10503 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Has anyone figured out the cause of the repeated right slingshot rubber tears? I'm wondering if the ball is hitting the post and rubber at the same time and pinching that part of the rubber, but that's purely a guess (also, I have no idea how to solve if that is the issue - thinner post? fatter rubber?)
I don't do much post passing so the ball must be hitting that spot quite a lot in normal play, which seems odd.
[quoted image]

The right sling rubber is stretched tighter than the left, so hits to that point are causing more wear. Someone in this thread recommended giving the rubber a shift around the posts each time they had the glass off to help it to last longer.

I've picked up Titan silicone rings for mine and in the order I included some of one size up to try on the right sling. I think someone here as tried the size up already.

#10504 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

The right sling rubber is stretched tighter than the left, so hits to that point are causing more wear. Someone in this thread recommended giving the rubber a shift around the posts each time they had the glass off to help it to last longer.
I've picked up Titan silicone rings for mine and in the order I included some of one size up to try on the right sling. I think someone here as tried the size up already.

Yep, just go up to 2 1/4".

#10505 1 year ago

I'm wondering if this is something where the community could redesign the post. Have the center offset as much as possible (is there any room?) to buy some slack. Not sure if the post outside diameter should still be kept the same or maybe go larger or do a bit of an oval shape to widen the radius. @skyking2301, you've done posts in your hardware kit, from your work modeling them do you think there is any wiggle room to offset the center hole?

#10506 1 year ago

Hey if I want to go play a pro on location that's noisy, is there Bluetooth audio on there or just wired for headphones?

#10507 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

I'm wondering if this is something where the community could redesign the post. Have the center offset as much as possible (is there any room?) to buy some slack. Not sure if the post outside diameter should still be kept the same or maybe go larger or do a bit of an oval shape to widen the radius. SkyKing2301, you've done posts in your hardware kit, from your work modeling them do you think there is any wiggle room to offset the center hole?

I thought I saw a while back that someone was suggesting to move to these... Smaller radius = less band tension for the standard 2" band. I'm not necessarily recommending it, just throwing it out as a potentially already existing solution.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8365-9

#10508 1 year ago

Some cool Rush stuff here, I may send the link to my wife for Christmas ideas.

https://www.rushbackstage.com/dept/holiday-bundles

#10509 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey if I want to go play a pro on location that's noisy, is there Bluetooth audio on there or just wired for headphones?

Nothing, unless the operator has installed a headphone kit. Headphone jacks and bluetooth are not factory. We're not talking about JJP here...

#10510 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

I thought I saw a while back that someone was suggesting to move to these... Smaller radius = less band tension for the standard 2" band. I'm not necessarily recommending it, just throwing it out as a potentially already existing solution.

If someone just wants to reduce tension, why wouldn't they just use a slightly longer band? Seems like that would make more sense than changing the geometry of the playfield.

#10511 1 year ago

Got My Limited Edition Rush Beer Cans Today....So Happy..Too bad they Wont Be opened guess i have to wait till Rush Beer Available in the States

sorry i know its not Pinball Related

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

#10512 1 year ago

These ninja lights are great! Super easy install.

#10513 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

These ninja lights are great! Super easy install.

nice

#10514 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

I'm wondering if this is something where the community could redesign the post. Have the center offset as much as possible (is there any room?) to buy some slack. Not sure if the post outside diameter should still be kept the same or maybe go larger or do a bit of an oval shape to widen the radius. SkyKing2301, you've done posts in your hardware kit, from your work modeling them do you think there is any wiggle room to offset the center hole?

Quoted from pete_d:

If someone just wants to reduce tension, why wouldn't they just use a slightly longer band? Seems like that would make more sense than changing the geometry of the playfield.

Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Sorry, didn't see your tag til just now. Nah, considering the post already necks down to a smaller OD than the post itself, there's really not much material left to play with. And considering there's already a longer rubber readily available, it'd be smarter just to go to the longer rubber than mess with designing a fancy post.

To my surprise, I don't see 2-1/4" available from Marco or Pinball Life, but I do see them on Titan.

#10515 1 year ago

Anyone heard any updates on the expression lights yet?

#10516 1 year ago

Not sure how widespread poor plunges are on Rush, but it is on my game. The ball will often rattle around and not make it on to the playfield, rolling back and cancelling the skill shot. The fix we are offering is similar to what we have been offering for Godzilla, which appears to be working 100%. For Rush, it’s a two-piece bracket set, one that installs before the metal protector and one after. It's pretty much invisible when installed and adheres with double-sided tape. The brackets allow for a smooth and continuous straight plunge. Pretty simple, but very effective.

We are offering this on our site for $15 plus $1.99 shipping and in our pinside shop. I am also providing a link below to the stl file for those who want to print it themselves for free.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/abe-flips-rush-pinball-shooter-lane-fix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ST-f_KK7kqMD6Mx9Ok8Z_aoNDvV-gZn/view?usp=drivesdk
PXL_20221105_140907481 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_140907481 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_151030581 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_151030581 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_151045794 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_151045794 (resized).jpg

#10517 1 year ago

Just stopping in here to say, each time I play this machine, I fall more and more in love with it.

That is all.

#10518 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Just stopping in here to say, each time I play this machine, I fall more and more in love with it.
That is all.

I’m guessing Rush will be the next Stranger Things. Will be more appreciated once its retired, with good examples commanding a resale premium. You couldn’t get close to MSRP for an ST Premium prior to the pandemic. Now, they go for $15K+

#10519 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I’m guessing Rush will be the next Stranger Things. Will be more appreciated once its retired, with good examples commanding a resale premium. You couldn’t get close to MSRP for an ST Premium prior to the pandemic. Now, they go for $15K+

Maybe, or st will fall back to earth. Market has softened quite a bit.

#10520 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Possibly, I do think it’s an under appreciated game by some, due to theme. Much like the band, they click with some, but not the masses, and I’m ok with that. Don’t see a need to start one of many multiple threads “Is xxxx game the greatest of all time?!?!” It is in my eyes, contains what I like in a machine, and keeps me wanting to come back and play more. Plus, our kids absolutely love it, and they have their favorite songs they play to, which is priceless to experience.

Good to see NIB LE owners are having to drop their insane pricing on them though, and get closer to being more realistic. Unfortunately they missed the boat with me, I would’ve bought an LE had pricing been on par, but am very happy with my Premium. A missed sale for someone.

#10521 1 year ago

Can someone explain to me how to download the new code. I keep trying, but it shows the file is too large and when I try opening the file and moving them separate I get an error as well which normally works thanks

#10522 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Can someone explain to me how to download the new code. I keep trying, but it shows the file is too large and when I try opening the file and moving them separate I get an error as well which normally works thanks

"I get an error" isn't a useful problem description. You need to be specific about what the error says. "file is too large" is helpful. Generally when people get that, they are confused about how to use the downloaded file.

The Stern site provides the update as a .zip file. But the .zip file is not what goes on the USB drive. You need to open the .zip file and copy to the USB drive the individual files that are inside the .zip file.

Also, some have reported having trouble using USB drives larger than 16GB with the Stern machines, so if you have a USB drive that's only 16GB, that's preferable. If you only have a larger USB drive, you'll need to partition it (using your PC's disk management tools) so that the partition on the USB drive is only 16GB (leave the rest of the drive unused).

#10523 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Not sure how widespread poor plunges are on Rush, but it is on my game. The ball will often rattle around and not make it on to the playfield, rolling back and cancelling the skill shot. The fix we are offering is similar to what we have been offering for Godzilla, which appears to be working 100%. For Rush, it’s a two-piece bracket set, one that installs before the metal protector and one after. It's pretty much invisible when installed and adheres with double-sided tape. The brackets allow for a smooth and continuous straight plunge. Pretty simple, but very effective.
We are offering this on our site for $15 plus $1.99 shipping and in our pinside shop. I am also providing a link below to the stl file for those who want to print it themselves for free.
https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/abe-flips-rush-pinball-shooter-lane-fix
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ST-f_KK7kqMD6Mx9Ok8Z_aoNDvV-gZn/view?usp=drivesdk
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for coming up with this! I'm sure there are lots of owners who will find this useful.

And extra kudos for sharing the STL. I think most will appreciate the added value of having the parts made for them and getting a kit that includes the double-sided tape. But it's awesome you're willing to treat the community as, well...a community and provide the DIY option for those with the capability and interest.

#10524 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

Thanks for coming up with this! I'm sure there are lots of owners who will find this useful.
And extra kudos for sharing the STL. I think most will appreciate the added value of having the parts made for them and getting a kit that includes the double-sided tape. But it's awesome you're willing to treat the community as, well...a community and provide the DIY option for those with the capability and interest.

Thx, not motivated by profit on these and we are barely covering costs. It is an educational experience for my younger son, who is designing the brackets, and helping solve an annoying problem with some of these games.

#10525 1 year ago

Possibly, I do think it’s an under appreciated game by some, due to theme. Much like the band, they click with some, but not the masses, and I’m ok with that. Don’t see a need to start one of many multiple threads “Is xxxx game the greatest of all time?!?!” It is in my eyes, contains what I like in a machine, and keeps me wanting to come back and play more. Plus, our kids absolutely love it, and they have their favorite songs they play to, which is priceless to experience.
Good to see NIB LE owners are having to drop their insane pricing on them though, and get closer to being more realistic. Unfortunately they missed the boat with me, I would’ve bought an LE had pricing been on par, but am very happy with my Premium. A missed sale for someone.

You are right, pin is very much like the band. Under appreciated by the massed but well respected and loved by those who know pinball. Rush the band is very much a musician and music fans band, less understood or appreciated by the masses.

Friends I have over all like it though. Rush and Ghostbusters are the most played by visitors to the arcade.

#10526 1 year ago

That is all.

After watching Raymond’s YouTube tutorial on it and getting a better understanding of the colored record inserts and instrument perks, my appreciation has grown for it too.

The code depth and nuance in a lot of recent Sterns has me addicted to pinball more than I have been in years. All the Elwin games and now Rush have so much to do crammed in them.

#10527 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Yeah, the game has a lot going on everywhere. That’s part of the fun and challenge of it.
Thank you for the link—exactly what I was hoping for! There’s so many things he touches on that don’t appear to be documented any place else.

I don't know if I just missed it, but I have watched RayDay's video before, I still don't know what the middle arrow is. The 0/2, and 0/3 by the Rush letters are still a mystery to me what they signify.

#10528 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

I don't know if I just missed it, but I have watched RayDay's video before, I still don't know what the middle arrow is. The 0/2, and 0/3 by the Rush letters are still a mystery to me what they signify.

There is red 0/1 and orange 0/2. This is how many times you have hit all the rush letters. One time lights bastille day on the right ramp. The orange 0/2 is the second time you have done it and it lights an outlane ball save.

Red = Progress towards Bastille Day
Orange= Progress towards Outlane ball save

Below that is your 1,2,3 combos where you are at and how many albums you have collected.

#10529 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

There is red 0/1 and orange 0/2. This is how many times you have hit all the rush letters. One time lights bastille day on the right ramp. The orange 0/2 is the second time you have done it and it lights an outlane ball save.
Red = Progress towards Bastille Day
Orange= Progress towards Outlane ball save
Below that is your 1,2,3 combos where you are at and how many albums you have collected.

...and if you're color blind, you're screwed.

#10530 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You are 100% right. I wish maybe there could have been more gradient with the modes but I know we only have so many colors . But determining on the fly between pink and purple, blue and cyan is pretty tough for me sometimes. My 9 year old son is like what the heck that is purple dad not pink he has no trouble. But I totally agree with you.

#10531 1 year ago

I’m also colorblind and sometimes struggle to tell the difference between certain shades.

#10532 1 year ago

Hey Rush fans!

I just signed up for this site. I bought a Rush Premium back in September and was happy to find this place - lots of good stuff. This Rush game is my first, but I see more in my future.

What brought me here was the Node 10 issue that appears earlier in the thread. Count me as one who had the board burn up in the same spot, and the wires from the time machine ramp stepper motor were crimped super-tight as well. Stern and Maine Home Rec were super fast with the responses - a total of six in less than 24 hours and over the weekend no less.

A ton of thanks for the folks who posted, y'all saved me some time.

Posting some pictures of what I saw between the board and the wires. With the wires there were two ties for the bundle from the motor to the connector, both appeared to be too tight.

IMG_8793 (resized).jpgIMG_8793 (resized).jpgIMG_8802 (resized).jpgIMG_8802 (resized).jpgIMG_8804 (resized).jpgIMG_8804 (resized).jpg
#10533 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

For those, not really, since they are also positional. The red is always the upper numbers, the orange the lower.

The song modes are the ones that would be problematic for some people with colorblindness. It will depend on the severity and specifics of their condition. In some cases, they will still be able to distinguish the colors from each other. But yeah, for those who can't, being able to match up the records -- by locking in a color then iteratively hitting the RUSH targets to rotate other records to the same color before they make the shot -- is going to be harder or impossible.

But to be honest, that's probably a really minor part of the game for most people. Even in Ray's video, he didn't spend a lot of time trying to match up the records, and for most of us, attempting to do so is just going to lead to frustration and the ball draining before we can even start the mode.

The game doesn't present song modes you've already completed, so even a colorblind person can just keep shooting lit shots and eventually work their way through the game, just like anyone else would. They just will have less advance knowledge of what song mode they're working toward at any given time.

#10534 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

But to be honest, that's probably a really minor part of the game for most people. Even in Ray's video, he didn't spend a lot of time trying to match up the records, and for most of us, attempting to do so is just going to lead to frustration and the ball draining before we can even start the mode.

It's a huge part of boosting the song values though - between multipliers and boosted base values it's a huge difference. Of course, it's also tied to the huge risk

#10535 1 year ago

Rules are still a bit confusing for me... Granted I only study a small piece at a time, though it's coming together.

When you collect the blinking lights, and your percentage multiplier is increasing. When you collect all the blinking lights available, how do the lights reset so you can continue increasing the multiplier percent before activating the song mode via the time machine?

I have some expression lighting mod ideas to play with and will be posting some pics and details soon.

#10536 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's a huge part of boosting the song values though - between multipliers and boosted base values it's a huge difference. Of course, it's also tied to the huge risk

Yeah, I'm aware. But knowing that I could get a lot more points that way, doesn't do anything to help me actually accomplish that.

I suppose there's at least one person out there who is both colorblind and a really awesome pinball player, and yeah...for that person, the color-centric design probably really sucks. I would be the first to agree that pinball designers ought to think more about accessibility and maybe provide alternative indications so that colorblind players can play on an equal footing.

But I would also be the first to admit the audience for those kinds of accommodations, probably pretty small.

#10537 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

I suppose there's at least one person out there who is both colorblind and a really awesome pinball player, and yeah...for that person, the color-centric design probably really sucks. I would be the first to agree that pinball designers ought to think more about accessibility and maybe provide alternative indications so that colorblind players can play on an equal footing.
But I would also be the first to admit the audience for those kinds of accommodations, probably pretty small.

A future discrimination lawsuit awaits....

#10538 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

...I suppose there's at least one person out there who is both colorblind and a really awesome pinball player...

Lemme guess - Tommy...??

#10539 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’m also colorblind and sometimes struggle to tell the difference between certain shades.

Have you tried the EnChroma glasses to help with that?

#10540 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Have you tried the EnChroma glasses to help with that?

No but I knew someone who tried them out and said it was kinda weird and not something he’d want to regularly use. It’s odd being used to colors being a particular way and then seeing everything with a heavier shade of red and green.

(The best way to describe color blindness is that certain colors are more subtle to me due to an imbalance in the cones that detect light in the short, medium, and long wavelengths of the visual spectrum)

I’m glad video games are getting better about color blindness. Around 5% of men are affected, so it’s not that uncommon IMO (very few women are color blind due to the genetics of colorblindness)

Rush isn’t that bad to me. Led Zeppelin was worse about it. JJP GNR had some modes that were very difficult.

#10541 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

No but I knew someone who tried them out and said it was kinda weird and not something he’d want to regularly use. It’s odd being used to colors being a particular way and then seeing everything with a heavier shade of red and green.

Was it actually EnChroma or one of the knockoffs? The knockoffs don't work the same way, they just kind of shift the colors.

You should try them personally. They have a 60 day money back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose and score to gain.

Here's their 60 day return policy if you don't like them or it's not for you:
https://enchroma.com/pages/return-policy

#10542 1 year ago

My upper flipper just stopped working this afternoon in the middle of a game, but works in diagnostics. Any idea what is up? It has been flawless since March.

#10543 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

My upper flipper just stopped working this afternoon in the middle of a game, but works in diagnostics. Any idea what is up? It has been flawless since March.

Check the blades on your right flipper button switch. The back one is probably just bent too far away so contact can't be made when you press the button in. Look at the switch blades as you press the button. If it's not making contact when the button is pressed, bend the back blade closer to the rest in the stack and test until it makes contact with the button pressed.

#10544 1 year ago

Beefy & meaty subwoofer!

$20

IMG_9201 (resized).JPGIMG_9201 (resized).JPGIMG_9202 (resized).JPGIMG_9202 (resized).JPGIMG_9203 (resized).JPGIMG_9203 (resized).JPGIMG_9204 (resized).JPGIMG_9204 (resized).JPGIMG_9208 (resized).JPGIMG_9208 (resized).JPG
#10545 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Check the blades on your right flipper button switch. The back one is probably just bent too far away so contact can't be made when you press the button in. Look at the switch blades as you press the button. If it's not making contact when the button is pressed, bend the back blade closer to the rest in the stack and test until it makes contact with the button pressed.

Thanks for the info. That was it!!

#10546 1 year ago

Playing with the led zep expression lighting.

I didn't like the LED Zep artwork, sure the colors are close... But it's still LZ logos. Rush deserves better..

Taking a closer look at the lights, you have a metal rail where the LED strip runs, then a piece of poly arbonate is bolted to the rail, then an artwork decal is placed on top of the poly. On the underside of the poly is a piece of difusing tape.

After removing the decal, I spent some time cleaning off all the glue with a little rubbing alcohol.

Now to test a couple visual options...

First option, see what it looks like if it was blacked out from the front side, which would look more lite a light rail. To quickly test this, I just laid down some electrical tape.

Second option, just leave it raw and mechanical looking. This may actually look pretty cool given all the wire ramps etc.

I'll need to pick this up again in a couple days...

Here are some pics for now.

20221106_203403 (resized).jpg20221106_203403 (resized).jpg20221106_210645 (resized).jpg20221106_210645 (resized).jpg20221106_212322 (resized).jpg20221106_212322 (resized).jpg
#10547 1 year ago

Expression Lighting question - nevermind, figured it out.

#10548 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Expression Lighting question - I installed the LZ kit into my Rush Prem, but the expression lights do not apear to be working. Wondering if I missed something. Do I need to turn on expression lighting in settings somewhere?
The board looks like it has power, the two red lights are on, and have a flashing D1 on the status indicator.
Can anyone verify what their dip switches on the node board should be set at? [quoted image]

The RUSH LE I had was equipped with a board that was physically different from the one you're showing. Also, just two connectors on the similar board, then it was hooked to another board with 4 connectors that actually went to the expression lighting.

rush-le (resized).jpgrush-le (resized).jpg
#10549 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The RUSH LE I had was equipped with a board that was physically different from the one you're showing. Also, just two connectors on the similar board, then it was hooked to another board with 4 connectors that actually went to the expression lighting.
[quoted image]

Definitely a different board.

My issue turned out to be a dip switch on the board was in the middle(neither on or off) Everything came on when I moved the switch to the correct spot. (tried on then off) Seems to be working now.....

#10550 1 year ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Hey all - i am having a very specific issue and I could not find anything in this thread touching on exactly what i am experiencing.
I am the original owner of this Rush Premium. About a month ago, the machine started randomly firing the scoop kickout intermittently. now it happens constantly during active gameplay, not on a specific rhythm but seemingly at random. Obviously the kickout fires when it thinks a ball is there so i have exhaustively checked and tested the opto. It tests 100% normal during switch test. It does not have random switch closures at all during test. Only during gameplay. I disassembled the metal trough and cleaned it, checked the switch wiring, etc. Disconnected and reconnected the plug on the node board that the switch goes to. I cant think of what to do next or what i could be missing.
any help or insight would be much appreciated!!

closing the loop on this one for anyone who might have a similar issue. I took apart the mech a few times, took the opto emitter and receiver off and resoldered all 5 of the wire connections. Checked the pins on the connectors, etc. I noticed a very small scratch on the receiver right near the center of the convex black circle. i cleaned it off and used my finger nail to scrape any loose plastic away. It was almost like somehow it got damaged. I put it all back together and it worked fine....for about 2 games....then it went back to intermittent switch closers and firing of the kickout coil over and over.

I bit the bullet and ordered a new opto set from Pinball Life that come with the wires and connectors already attached for about 20$ less shipping. Swapped them out over the weekend and now the game is back up to running 100%. Its like having a new game again! The dang thing was down for nearly 2 months with this but now its back to rocking and rolling.

Long story short, the receiver opto was somehow damaged and needed to be replaced.

now when in the hell are the expressions light kits going to be available?!!?!?!?!?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/211?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.