IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 358.
#10151 1 year ago

Hi folks, just a little post to say hello to all happy Rush Owners.
I have a NIB Rush LE for about 1 week. Fantastic game. 2.2 billions personal record.
I m waiting for a number of mods to protect more the playfield.
I have put a PP since first ball. Still need to install the scoop/vuk protectors from Ninjacamp.
But I missed the shooter lane damages... after one houndred games, the wood (varnish?) is a little used
I was looking for the PINDEFENDER (Pinhead Mods) but there is no delivery to France. So I put two layers of tape...

One question: do you have sometime, the ball release by the time machine in the front side instead of the back side?
It appears some times for me.
Thks

#10152 1 year ago

I’ve been following these posts with the plungers having a “less-than-full” full shot.
Are all of you getting a clean shot with the plunger (in other words, is the ball rattling off the side or the rails at all?)

That being said, my LE has the same green spring. But I found that the rubber tip wasn’t t fully seated on end of the plunger rod. It needed to be “screwed on” a little more and a little straighter. Not much, but enough to where it seemed to absorb some of the force of the plunge.
Probably the bigger issue was that the entire plunger assembly was installed off center:
35EA11F5-356A-4BBB-A914-725EAC4568BF (resized).jpeg35EA11F5-356A-4BBB-A914-725EAC4568BF (resized).jpeg

There are 3 silver screw/lock washers and 2 red wood screws used to mount the assembly to the cabinet. I removed the two red ones completely, loosened the threw silver ones and then shifted the entire plunger assembly toward the center of the machine. It was about a the thickness of a screw out of alignment. That meant the holes in the plate for the red wood screws would now line up too close to the original holes:
BC209E58-6F08-4A2D-B4C9-CADC6F022DCC (resized).jpegBC209E58-6F08-4A2D-B4C9-CADC6F022DCC (resized).jpeg

So, as an experiment, I left them out red ones and cranked down the silver screws as tight as could to hold it in position. Top down view:
9133DB7C-1DB9-4919-988A-D9DC098E11E2 (resized).jpeg9133DB7C-1DB9-4919-988A-D9DC098E11E2 (resized).jpeg

After about a hundred games or so, it’s remained in place and I haven’t had ball wobble or weak full-plunge shots. Here’s how things line up now:
CE6A4B75-56B2-4A32-BB21-B6ACC85218FF (resized).jpegCE6A4B75-56B2-4A32-BB21-B6ACC85218FF (resized).jpeg

#10153 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

I’ve been following these posts with the plungers having a “less-than-full” full shot.
Are all of you getting a clean shot with the plunger (in other words, is the ball rattling off the side or the rails at all?)
That being said, my LE has the same green spring. But I found that the rubber tip wasn’t t fully seated on end of the plunger rod. It needed to be “screwed on” a little more and a little straighter. Not much, but enough to where it seemed to absorb some of the force of the plunge.
Probably the bigger issue was that the entire plunger assembly was installed off center:
[quoted image]
There are 3 silver screw/lock washers and 2 red wood screws used to mount the assembly to the cabinet. I removed the two red ones completely, loosened the threw silver ones and then shifted the entire plunger assembly toward the center of the machine. It was about a the thickness of a screw out of alignment. That meant the holes in the plate for the red wood screws would now line up too close to the original holes:
[quoted image]
So, as an experiment, I left them out red ones and cranked down the silver screws as tight as could to hold it in position. Top down view:
[quoted image]
After about a hundred games or so, it’s remained in place and I haven’t had ball wobble or weak full-plunge shots. Here’s how things line up now:
[quoted image]

My LE plunger is off-center also. I assumed that is causing my weak plunge I just haven’t tried adjusting it yet.

#10154 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Tried 190-220 - just a difference in how fast it went down the middle. what is yours set at? # 7 main scoop.

Mine is 195 with the Ninjacamp protector.

Have you cleaned, waxed and polished the balls lately? Mine changes drastically after a cleaning versus not clean.

(Late answer due to my not being verified )

#10155 1 year ago

Anybody know of a vendor selling BLACK scoop bumpers? (#626-5057-01)
Several places have the part in blue, but I’ve had no luck finding black.
36EFDEB8-D3D3-4563-A849-915CBF28AC72 (resized).jpeg36EFDEB8-D3D3-4563-A849-915CBF28AC72 (resized).jpeg

#10156 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Mine is 195 with the Ninjacamp protector.
Have you cleaned, waxed and polished the balls lately? Mine changes drastically after a cleaning versus not clean.
(Late answer due to my not being verified )

Yeah I clean everything once every couple weeks or so. I re-set everything underneath the playfield and got it working pretty well.

#10157 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Pretty sure titan and pinball life have them. they won't be exact fit but can be trimmed and drilled for your application.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=159&search=nub&description=true

#10158 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Do your game a favorite and install the NC scoop protector.

#10159 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Do your game a favorite and install the NC scoop protector.

That was the first thing I did before running one ball through.

Well worth it.

577BD352-8A85-4C5F-BDC9-FC26B992B10C (resized).jpeg577BD352-8A85-4C5F-BDC9-FC26B992B10C (resized).jpeg
#10160 1 year ago

Thoughts on shaker motor in Rush... Worth it? or not really?

#10161 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - there are areas that are just straight up complexity tax vs the idea of having depth or strategy choices.

All I can say is this: be careful what you wish for. While I love Aerosmith and Munsters, these games are pretty basic. I don’t think we want to go back to Lonnie-level rulesets (and for Lonnie: I loved Iron Man and The Rolling Stones and a lot of the stuff you’ve done, but I’m also glad there are new ideas making their way into pinball code).

#10162 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

I think it’s worth it. Well coded into the gameplay IMO.

#10163 1 year ago

I want to upgrade the speakers in Rush. What brand do you guys recommend?

#10164 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

For appearances sake, I always liked these speakers (same ones used at the factory for Stern LE games):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SFC3P9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

However this game is one that greatly benefits from the full Pinwoofer package, which comes with blue Pyle speakers. If you can handle the cost of this kit, this may well be the best possible upgrade for ANY music pin.

#10165 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Anyone have a fix for the scoop shooting it SDTM 100% of the time? Tried loosening the bolts underneath but there isn’t much play on the scoop to angle more towards the right flipper.

I had the same issue for the longest time, SDTM or weak ejects or both. Tried everything, and turning the scoop or using washers just seemed to make it worse. Finally realized that the solenoid was misaligned (likely loose from the factory) and hitting the side of the ball, making ejects inconsistent. I loosened the solenoid bracket, lined up the solenoid so it hit the ball in the centreline, tightened it up and haven’t had an issue since, solid ejects to the right flipper every time.

#10166 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

It's implemented well in Rush but for me, it's a must no matter what Stern game.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10167 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I found the stock speaker lacking in the midrange which is critical for Rush. I really like the Alpine S-S50 and an external sub. That combo sounds great! It needed absolutely no EQ changes.

Alpine S-S50 S-Series 5.25-inch Coaxial 2-Way Speakers (pair) https://a.co/d/7oDkftC

If you have a Premium or Pro you will need new 5.25” speaker plates to mount the larger speakers.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-speaker-plate-for-525-drivers.html

#10168 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Quoted from parsonsaj:

...this game is one that greatly benefits from the full Pinwoofer package, which comes with blue Pyle speakers. If you can handle the cost of this kit, this may well be the best possible upgrade for ANY music pin.

PinWoofer now has a complete line of upgraded pinball speakers. But changing the speakers alone is a bit of a disappointment so we offer a total, powered solution that sounds stellar in Rush. Our amplified super kit unlocks the potential of the track and adds a huge amount of presence to your pin - it really jams!

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/

The kit comes with everything you will need and takes most guys less than an hour to install.

Thanks,

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri

PinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP bbox photo (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP bbox photo (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP cab speaker (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP cab speaker (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP coin box (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP coin box (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP super kit (resized).JPGPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP super kit (resized).JPG
#10169 1 year ago

Just to chime in here, I also have issues with inconsistent plunger. Sometimes it is completely fine, sometimes it is clearly not. At least for me, I know that when it is messed up, it is because the plunger is hitting the auto-plunger assembly somewhere. That is, when I plunge, I see the auto-plunger move. It isn't obvious to me where it is touching the auto-plunger, even in slow motion.

I've tried adjusting the screws to make the plunger more centered, and that didn't really help. However, I haven't tried what Bill2112Rush suggested regarding not putting the red screws back, and to me that seems a lot more promising to get it properly centered. (The idea I saw earlier to shim the plunger slightly downwards is interesting too, I might also try that, in case the touch point is at the top of the plunger)

#10170 1 year ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

the plunger is hitting the auto-plunger assembly somewhere.

Interesting observation. I noticed my auto plunge hitting also when I was testing but ignored it. Perhaps the auto plunge is actually launching the ball before the plunger tip hits it. That would perhaps explain things.

#10171 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

PinWoofer now has a complete line of upgraded pinball speakers. But changing the speakers alone is a bit of a disappointment so we offer a total, powered solution that sounds stellar in Rush. Our amplified super kit unlocks the potential of the track and adds a huge amount of presence to your pin - it really jams!
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/
The kit comes with everything you will need and takes most guys less than an hour to install.
Thanks,
Dan
[email protected]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have been wanting to buy these but I am wondering what do I need if I have the speaker light kit installed? I would like to have the 5.25 inch speaker but do I need to buy anything so that I can have both a light kit and the Pinwoofer?

02A91C42-7364-4D1B-AF38-3FFD9B9F74A9 (resized).jpeg02A91C42-7364-4D1B-AF38-3FFD9B9F74A9 (resized).jpeg
#10172 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I really like the...Alpine S-S50 S-Series 5.25-inch Coaxial 2-Way Speakers (pair)...

Agree Schwaggs - you're on the right track with that model. That's a good sounding speaker owing to its construction. In particular, the 0.75in silk dome tweeter.

Silk (textile) produces a smooth, pleasing response compared to rigid mylar or PEI tweeter materials which tend to be harsh. These latter materials are designed to be highly efficient and are what you will typically find in automotive or marine grade speakers; but efficiency generally comes at the expense of quality.

For the game room environment quality is paramount, so we went beyond with a larger 1in silk dome tweeter which we think gives us a bit of an edge.

Appreciate your post.

PinWoofer PW-525 Specifications (resized).jpgPinWoofer PW-525 Specifications (resized).jpgPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpgPinWoofer PW-SPIKE-SPK KOP PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
#10173 1 year ago

I have the latest speakers and pinwoofer amp in rush, along wirh Doug's speaker lights and the fit is perfect. But the sound is unreal, the best sounding gane I've ever owned and I've had pinwoofers in at least 8 games now. Money well spent!

#10174 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Monet well spent!

This Monet

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10175 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I have been wanting to buy these but I am wondering what do I need if I have the speaker light kit installed? I would like to have the 5.25 inch speaker but do I need to buy anything so that I can have both a light kit and the Pinwoofer?
[quoted image]

Wow dang - you do like your light kits hiker2099 ! Great looking line up too.

We supply only 5.25in speakers for Spike-2 titles (all five of the titles in your photo are Spike-2).

Please refer to the images below where you can see one of the two (left/right) removed speaker plates for i) Pro/Premium or ii) Limited Edition / LE. (Refer to the stud pattern shown in each of the images labeled "1".) Once you identify what you have (4in 2-stud = Pro/Premium or 5.25in 4-stud = LE) make your selection as shown before adding to your cart. If you want a follow-up from us to confirm, we can do that after you order if you select "Unsure...".

We'll supply the correct backbox speaker mounts for the supplied 5.25in speakers, and our mounts are compatible with the light kits you have. Our speakers and electronics are very easy to install requiring only a few common hand tools.

Thanks for asking!

Dan
[email protected]

PW-525 4in to 5.25in Speaker Install Progression (resized).jpgPW-525 4in to 5.25in Speaker Install Progression (resized).jpgPW-525 LE Speaker Install Progression (resized).jpgPW-525 LE Speaker Install Progression (resized).jpgTrim (resized).jpgTrim (resized).jpg
#10176 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

This Monet [quoted image]

Dang you, caught my typo

#10177 1 year ago

Got my nib rush premium. It doesn't have a goodie bag like my other machines.

Does yours have a goodie bag? Does stern pick and choose which games have them?

#10178 1 year ago

26 balls played and the scoop protectors needed to be changed. I got both the Ninja Camp and the Stern factory fix. I think I’m going to start with the Ninja Camp first.

51E44FD8-D48B-4F3C-AD5C-05BDA143134A (resized).jpeg51E44FD8-D48B-4F3C-AD5C-05BDA143134A (resized).jpegD5EE4909-B0AB-4F8D-81BA-EBF638A30098 (resized).jpegD5EE4909-B0AB-4F8D-81BA-EBF638A30098 (resized).jpegFF9E6BC1-4C1C-49FE-8DB8-B8BE59D6B329 (resized).jpegFF9E6BC1-4C1C-49FE-8DB8-B8BE59D6B329 (resized).jpeg
#10179 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

26 balls played and the scoop protectors needed to be changed. I got both the Ninja Camp and the Stern factory fix. I think I’m going to start with the Ninja Camp first.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Smart move. After having both versions in my game, I like the ninja scoop way better as it keeps the playfield more open - Just installed mine this past weekend. The Stern fix SUCKS, looks ugly, and reduces ball paths.

#10180 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

It's implemented well in Rush but for me, it's a must no matter what Stern game.

I do like the shaker, HOWEVER, if it's shaking during an auto-plunge or when you're actually using the shooter rod to shoot the ball, you'll have an even more erratic launch than what has already been discussed.

#10181 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

Got my nib rush premium. It doesn't have a goodie bag like my other machines.
Does yours have a goodie bag? Does stern pick and choose which games have them?

My LE didn’t come with a goodie bag. General consensus is that they didn’t do them for any of the Rush games.

#10182 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Wow dang - you do like your light kits hiker2099 ! Great looking line up too.
We supply only 5.25in speakers for Spike-2 titles (all five of the titles in your photo are Spike-2).
Please refer to the images below where you can see one of the two (left/right) removed speaker plates for i) Pro/Premium or ii) Limited Edition / LE. (Refer to the stud pattern shown in each of the images labeled "1".) Once you identify what you have (4in 2-stud = Pro/Premium or 5.25in 4-stud = LE) make your selection as shown before adding to your cart. If you want a follow-up from us to confirm, we can do that after you order if you select "Unsure...".
We'll supply the correct backbox speaker mounts for the supplied 5.25in speakers, and our mounts are compatible with the light kits you have. Our speakers and electronics are very easy to install requiring only a few common hand tools.
Thanks for asking!
Dan
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome. Thanks for the compliment. Ill get on there today and order. Always wanted a set of pinwoofers.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10183 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Awesome. Thanks for the compliment. Ill get on there today and order. Always wanted a set of pinwoofers.

Might as well buy for em all, after you hear it, you'll wish you did!

#10184 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I upgraded my LE with the pinwoofer kit then took the stock speakers and used them to upgrade my STH pro (using the 5” adapter kit from speaker light kits).

#10185 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Or for instance trying to track which MB is up for the time machine due to the TINY text on the UI with no indicators on the playfield

The MB mode is indicated on the playfield, albeit not obviously. The light pattern on the ramp indicates which mode is qualified. It is probably in the rulebook, the only one I remember offhand is that Red Barchetta is shown with all red lights.

Quoted from Lorenry:

One question: do you have sometime, the ball release by the time machine in the front side instead of the back side?

On the Prem/LE I know I have seen the ball released down the front ramp instead of being ejected out behind the time machine. I believe this is by design but I can't say exactly when it will happen. On the Pro front releases are much more common as generally they will indicate a "time machine not ready" shot equivalent to when the ramp is down on the Prem/LE.

#10186 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Might as well buy for em all, after you hear it, you'll wish you did!

Wish I could, but I will have to test them out first. lol. Plus I wish I could afford to do it to them all.

#10187 1 year ago
Quoted from Lorenry:

Thks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/144#post-6982603

#10188 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Added some upgrade speakers and custom Starman inserts with LEDs. Really happy, amps up the look of my Rush!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are very cool...I wish somebody made that for sale. I'd be all in.

#10189 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

For appearances sake, I always liked these speakers (same ones used at the factory for Stern LE games):
amazon.com link »
However this game is one that greatly benefits from the full Pinwoofer package, which comes with blue Pyle speakers. If you can handle the cost of this kit, this may well be the best possible upgrade for ANY music pin.

thought i read where those speakers wouldn't fit in the pro version, had to buy some sort of speaker adaptor????

#10190 1 year ago
Quoted from Lorenry:

Hi folks, just a little post to say hello to all happy Rush Owners.
I have a NIB Rush LE for about 1 week. Fantastic game. 2.2 billions personal record.
I m waiting for a number of mods to protect more the playfield.
I have put a PP since first ball. Still need to install the scoop/vuk protectors from Ninjacamp.
But I missed the shooter lane damages... after one houndred games, the wood (varnish?) is a little used
I was looking for the PINDEFENDER (Pinhead Mods) but there is no delivery to France. So I put two layers of tape...
Thks

I had my ball get stuck at the entrance of the time machine when i first got my game. Under the ramp (under playfield) the screws that hold it in have black gaskets between the ramp and playfield. I had to tighten the front of mine down to get the ramp more flush to the playfield. Now I rarely have an issue. If I do, I just forward nudge the machine and the ball comes free. Prior, no amount of nudging would release the ball. I also have the pindefender and can recommend. I have metallic purple.

#10191 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Somebody does. Us folks in and around Toronto, Canada know where they come from. I have a set but haven't installed them yet. It's a friend of mine that makes them. I'll ask him if he's interested in offering them up.

Update: Sent you a PM with some info...

#10192 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

thought i read where those speakers wouldn't fit in the pro version, had to buy some sort of speaker adaptor????

Yes that is correct I was remiss in not including that in my original post. You would need the 5.25" adapter plates that Doug sells at speakerlightkits.com

https://speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html

He has lots of other goodies there, too... I highly recommend his speaker light kits if you aren't going the Expression Light route, in which case you need NinjaCamp's Expressive Lighting speaker lights.

#10193 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

To clear things up a bit:

There are people that have speaker ADAPTERS that allow a person to mount 5.25" speakers on SPIKE 2 4" speaker plates.

What I sell are 5.25" speaker PLATES to mount 5.25" speakers in SPIKE 2 games. They are not adapting anything. They are a replacement speaker plate. You take out the old ones and you put in the new ones. No adapting.

The rest of what I have to say is based solely on the LOOK of the speaker mountings.

If you are using the 4" speaker plates, either with 4" speakers or with 5.25" speakers with the help of an adapter....you are best keeping those 4" speaker plates covered up. The speaker holes are off center in the rectangle grill area and they have those craptastic looking bars running through the 4" speaker holes. So, leave the speaker foam in there to keep them covered or have a design mounted on the grill to cover them or something.

If you want to show off your speakers, make sure they are 5.25" and you have them mounted using the 5.25" speaker plates. Otherwise...it's going to look crap.

Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

#10194 1 year ago

Here’s something I spotted today that you might wanna check out…
Take a look at the wire that runs from the red flasher down and under the right ramp. Mine is pretty tight and has been rubbing on the edge of the ramp. It’s to the point that it’s starting to cut into the wire insulation:

893C898E-4A06-40AE-9D2A-15D9A6A19F61 (resized).jpeg893C898E-4A06-40AE-9D2A-15D9A6A19F61 (resized).jpeg
C44A1504-969F-4A99-80B6-3285E8B2A897 (resized).jpegC44A1504-969F-4A99-80B6-3285E8B2A897 (resized).jpeg

That’s a short waiting to happen!

#10195 1 year ago

That’s a short waiting to happen!

Ernest knows about those...

#10196 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I hear ya - I think some one will. Just a matter of time.

Guy just has no time, too many other things on the go.

#10197 1 year ago

For those doing the 5.25” speaker adapters: I used the Thingiverse STL and 3D printed 4” to 5.25” adapters for my Rush (and GZ) pro. Used the Kicker CS speakers and Dug’s light kit on GZ. I had to slightly modify one size of the adapter to fit dug’s light kit and it came out great! If you are a DIY type, worth the time and energy. Which wasn’t a ton of either. Speaker install was cake with the adapters. And the lights look great. I’m trying to decide which ones to order for my Rush as I type this!

#10198 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

To clear things up a bit:
There are people that have speaker ADAPTERS that allow a person to mount 5.25" speakers on SPIKE 2 4" speaker plates.
What I sell are 5.25" speaker PLATES to mount 5.25" speakers in SPIKE 2 games. They are not adapting anything. They are a replacement speaker plate. You take out the old ones and you put in the new ones. No adapting.
The rest of what I have to say is based solely on the LOOK of the speaker mountings.
If you are using the 4" speaker plates, either with 4" speakers or with 5.25" speakers with the help of an adapter....you are best keeping those 4" speaker plates covered up. The speaker holes are off center in the rectangle grill area and they have those craptastic looking bars running through the 4" speaker holes. So, leave the speaker foam in there to keep them covered or have a design mounted on the grill to cover them or something.
If you want to show off your speakers, make sure they are 5.25" and you have them mounted using the 5.25" speaker plates. Otherwise...it's going to look crap.
Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

I think I mistakenly called it an adapter kit in an earlier post but I used your light kit with your replacement 5.25” speaker plates on my spike 2 pro, worked great! Also on Rush LE I used your light kit with your gold mirror surrounds which was a perfect replacement for Rush’s gold metal surrounds.

#10199 1 year ago

Plunger solution... Somebody pointed out the plunger making the auto launch move when plunging a ball. (Sorry, looked back and couldn't find who said it). Mine was doing that also. A closer inspection revealed it was hitting the top metal piece, so r auto launch was actually hitting the ball before the plunger. The shim I added to the back of the plunger housing was enough to give it clearance where the ball launches perfect. Hope this helps others that run into it.

The little pieces of rubber in the bottom of the cabinet are actually shavings from the rubber to hitting the auto launch.

16661335593267099275926789975048 (resized).jpg16661335593267099275926789975048 (resized).jpgIMG_20221016_193136 (resized).jpgIMG_20221016_193136 (resized).jpg

16661337565066658262129926269003 (resized).jpg16661337565066658262129926269003 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/204?hl=justjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.