IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 358.
#851 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Action button drops a diverter to let you choose left or right,

Yeah I like it ,but for advanced players does this eliminate the need for post passes ? I started in my first league and now I understand how much I blow lmao

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Yeah I like it ,but for advanced players does this eliminate the need for post passes ?

Its a nice option to have but I don't think it completely eliminates the usage of a post pass.

A ball coming from a ramp feed will still have speed that needs to be dealt with if you are truly trying to 'pass' it to the other flipper.

A nice post pass will let the ball come to rest much more safely.

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Yeah I like it ,but for advanced players does this eliminate the need for post passes ? I started in my first league and now I understand how much I blow lmao

Not having game here yet, it's speculation, but I'd imagine it's helpful to divert, depending on the mode you're in.

#854 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How could the plate inside shift? Was the leg plate inside loose from the factory? It doesn't look that far shifted from the pic. Maybe put some silicone lube on the bolt and see if you can get it on as-is?

I think what probably happened was the leg bolts were installed before the plate was screwed in. I imagine they then screwed in all the of one side (badly) before getting the other side, which pulled the plate one way. When I pulled the leg bolts out, I felt a pop, which was probably the plate evening itself out.

#855 2 years ago

Has anyone noticed some very minor bubbles right here beside the scoop. I can't get a good picture but you can feel it if you rub a finger over the area. Doesn't seem like the scoop is causing the issue, not sure if it's worth some concern longer term..

20220221_164845~3 (resized).jpg20220221_164845~3 (resized).jpg
#856 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Action button drops a diverter to let you choose left or right,

Thank you, did not realize this!!

#857 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Not having game here yet, it's speculation, but I'd imagine it's helpful to divert, depending on the mode you're in.

Yeah it was very helpful in games last night .If I remember correctly Working Man has a lot of lit shots to start light blue I believe .I worked the right side of PF with the left flipper then remembered that and switched over to the right and continued shooting left side shots .Was very nice indeed.

#858 2 years ago

Going to walk the dogs then I’m home free .I’ll have one of us take vids of gameplay if anyone wants to see anything in action lmk .

#859 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Going to walk the dogs then I’m home free .I’ll have one of us take vids of gameplay if anyone wants to see anything in action lmk .

Yes!!! Any vid is appreciated , I'd like to see how quick you have to hit diverter,

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Has anyone noticed some very minor bubbles right here beside the scoop. I can't get a good picture but you can feel it if you rub a finger over the area. Doesn't seem like the scoop is causing the issue, not sure if it's worth some concern longer term..
[quoted image]

The part you circled doesn’t look as bad as the area up and to the right. That doesn’t look good for a brand new game.
Edit: I see it now. Yeah, not good.

#861 2 years ago

Finally got word from Pirate Pinball that the LE's were shipped Friday from Stern and should hit them later this week. Next week delivery! The wait is killing me.

#862 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Finally got word from Pirate Pinball that the LE's were shipped Friday from Stern and should hit them later this week. Next week delivery! The wait is killing me.

Next level called today, should recieve mine early nx week as well. Must be on the same mule team hauling em out west

#863 2 years ago

Is the trim around the speaker on the LE metal or plastic? Wondering how well the speaker light kits will work on this.

#864 2 years ago

This game is badass.

4529AFC2-C734-40D1-AF63-2AFB8B31B3B3 (resized).jpeg4529AFC2-C734-40D1-AF63-2AFB8B31B3B3 (resized).jpeg
#865 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Is the trim around the speaker on the LE metal or plastic? Wondering how well the speaker light kits will work on this.

The color rings on the LEs behind the grill are usually plastic. Speaker light kit should be fine.

#866 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

It's the same as every stern in the last few years.

#867 2 years ago

Fly by night MB is one of the coolest light shows I’ve seen .We are playing in the dark .It took me by surprise but I’m not saying anything .I don’t want to ruin anything .Getting better and better with every ball if that’s possible

#868 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The color rings on the LEs behind the grill are usually plastic. Speaker light kit should be fine.

The rings were metal on my LZLE. I had to order the plastic surrounds for the speaker lights. I got them for Rush as well just in case.

#869 2 years ago

Nothing crazy just very cool mood set .

#870 2 years ago

I wasn’t aware you can hit the center ramp very regularly with the upper flipper

#871 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Quoted from PinMonk:

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's the same as every stern in the last few years.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

The rings were metal on my LZLE. I had to order the plastic surrounds for the speaker lights. I got them for Rush as well just in case.

Speaking about the speaker lights that just light around the speakers... they will work fine no matter what the trim ring is made of. Especially when using the Kenwood speakers that have the light silver speaker cones. Having said that, the light from the light kit will show up much more and the light kit will have more impact if the trim ring allows light to shine through it.

Most of the time these have been plastic in the LE games from the factory, but others (Led Zep LE light blue and The Munsters / Jurassic Park / Rush LE brass / gold) have been metal. I don't really know what was in The Mandalorian LE. I believe it was black plastic, but even being plastic....the black will usually not allow any light to shine through it. The ones used in Rush LE are the same part as was in The Munsters LE (and Jurassic Park LE for some reason) and are metal. So they will not allow the light kit light to shine through them.

A person could get my gold mirrored speaker surrounds to get past that. As I have them etched to allow light to shine through them. The mirrored acrylic material usually is a light blocking material, but with the etching that is not the case. Here is a video of what the Rush LE trim ring would look like (on the right) opposed to the etched gold mirror surround (on the left).

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#872 2 years ago

Here’s the link to some short gameplay .

028D2D0C-5192-40B6-8B24-32C2EC539562 (resized).jpeg028D2D0C-5192-40B6-8B24-32C2EC539562 (resized).jpeg71A9BB4F-302D-49B5-BC67-325268494193 (resized).jpeg71A9BB4F-302D-49B5-BC67-325268494193 (resized).jpeg95408125-B16F-49E0-8989-B6327C62BAE8 (resized).jpeg95408125-B16F-49E0-8989-B6327C62BAE8 (resized).jpegAD3EF7EF-2F4C-43FC-B4D4-B00CB599C37C (resized).jpegAD3EF7EF-2F4C-43FC-B4D4-B00CB599C37C (resized).jpegB90B2B52-8EF3-446C-BCE8-15701B40F374 (resized).jpegB90B2B52-8EF3-446C-BCE8-15701B40F374 (resized).jpegD6CEE00F-15FA-422D-9830-F90BA563F78D (resized).jpegD6CEE00F-15FA-422D-9830-F90BA563F78D (resized).jpeg
#873 2 years ago

Sorry first time doing this a some was cut out

#874 2 years ago

I’m learning

#875 2 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

I have two new in crate rush le's left...$12,500 cash, check or bank transfer plus shipping....Todd from TNT Amusements

Thanks for all the interest..they are sold now. Todd

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#876 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m learning

wargames_its_learning2.gifwargames_its_learning2.gif
#877 2 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

I hope you kept one for yourself Todd

#878 2 years ago

Kkoss24,

100 thumbs up for the great video. Thanks!

#879 2 years ago

Incident alert! As a family we're about 50-60 games in (I should've checked, I dont know how many games the kids put on it today; they were home from school for the holiday) and this was the first time I had to open it up in-game to resolve an issue.

Nothing major, but here's a pic that doubles as a shameless plug for my Signals mod:

20220221_213355 (resized).jpg20220221_213355 (resized).jpg

I somehow blasted the spinner right out of the bracket! Landed right there in the lane so I stopped immediately so I didnt drag it all around the PF. The bracket doesnt seem overly bent out of shape so it must've gotten airborne and caught the bracket just right. Easy fix, to pop it back in and return it to spinnerificness.

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I hope you kept one for yourself Todd

He has one there.....

#881 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

He has one there.....

He better …..Now that Im playing it more and starting to get a clue it’s really starting to shine !! I can’t help but feel like I’m shooting a Williams/Recent Stern Hybrid pin (as far as the feel )does anyone agree with this ? I ended up tilting the back of the pin only to level it as my floor starts to dip there .Switching the diverted to where your heading is priceless !

#882 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Thanks for the detailed pics and review. What do you think of the code? I like the 123 albums. I saw a video on a Weapon collect. Curious what Tim S is up too.
Does anyone have a link to the translucent sling rubbers like JJP uses. Gary, why does Stern is use cheap black rubbers?

Pinball Life has Perfect Play translucent rings.

#883 2 years ago

It’s like trying to learn Rush on bass ,which I have failed many a time .You practice and practice then when it clicks you feel like you hit Geddy’s level only to try the next song and start right back where you were . I’m fricking loving it ! Going back in lmfao

#884 2 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

Kkoss24,
100 thumbs up for the great video. Thanks!

No prob ,I had fun learning how to do it from my 13 yr old .I won’t remember tomorrow .We cut out some that is meant for yourselves when you get your pins .We’re back to playing in the dark as there’s nothing like it .I have sling comets on the others but I’m not sure this one needs it .Looking forward to the deliveries this week .

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Incident alert! As a family we're about 50-60 games in (I should've checked, I dont know how many games the kids put on it today; they were home from school for the holiday) and this was the first time I had to open it up in-game to resolve an issue.
Nothing major, but here's a pic that doubles as a shameless plug for my Signals mod:
[quoted image]
I somehow blasted the spinner right out of the bracket! Landed right there in the lane so I stopped immediately so I didnt drag it all around the PF. The bracket doesnt seem overly bent out of shape so it must've gotten airborne and caught the bracket just right. Easy fix, to pop it back in and return it to spinnerificness.

That has happend to me on a few new pins. Just bend the arms back carefully. Set two glasses next to each other. Play with the arm until the spinner balances on the glasses. Use a little silicone on the arms and you will be fine.

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The part you circled doesn’t look as bad as the area up and to the right. That doesn’t look good for a brand new game.
Edit: I see it now. Yeah, not good.

Never seen this kind of bubbling before.

Will keep an eye on it.

Quoted from toddtuckey:

So wierd.. I asked if you had any LEs last week and I was told they were long ago sold out.

#887 2 years ago

Drove 2.5 hours round trip to pick up my LE today. Then I had to wait for a 15 minute window without rain (at 7:35 pm) to move it around the house to my basement - I was watching the local radar like a hawk and it was the only dry window all evening. This is my first LE so I took my time experiencing all the cool LE features. The foil cabinet art looks awesome, as does the mirrored backglass. The guitar side armor is the best trim I’ve ever seen. The flat black powder coat is subdued but blends well with the overall cabinet art package.

I’ve played a half dozen games on a location pro so I do have some experience with the game. There is no comparison playing this in a home environment - I couldn’t even hear the music on location.

The Good:

- Expression Lighting. Holy crap is this cool. Love the effect it has reflecting off the balls. This is a must have upgrade for any Pro/Premium.

- Time Machine Ramp. RayDay has mentioned that he felt the Premium/LE ramp was easier to hit, and I have to agree with him. I was having a much easier time with that shot than the Pro. I don’t know if it is wider or something about the blue rubber pads (does the Pro have posts?) but it was a super satisfying shot. The lighting along the edges is amazing and a big upgrade as well.

- VUK. Didn’t like that dead end shot on the Pro, and the VUK is much more satisfying. Gives a needed break during multiball, provides a shot to spot the inner right inlane, results in less random drops into the side scoop (seems like that happens a lot on the Pro when shooting the dead end).

- Drum Clock. Just a really cool mech and easy to track the time during Working Man and towards Headlong Flight. The clock on the display is small and hard to read. Nice tribute to Neil.

- Gameplay. Three words: Fast, Smooth and Fun. This is one of the best layouts to come out of Stern in years. Great mixture of hard, medium, and easy difficulty shots. One of the best multiball experiences I can remember. Multiballs can be lengthy with lots of opportunities to slow things down (2 ramps, VUK, spinner, Time machine, inner loop - all give some breathing room). Mystery Add-a-Ball almost guaranteed plus Weapon. Time machine ramp is AWESOME with great lighting effects and love the magnet. Another awesome Borg layout that is easier than most of his. Definitely a Borg “greatest hits” that borrows from his classics but proves that the sum is greater than the parts. Puts a BIG smile on my face.

- Rules. Loving what I see so far. Combos awarding albums, giving perks to songs on the albums. Great risk/reward on modes (drained a few balls trying to maximize the number of same-colored records before starting a mode). Theme appropriate modes and multiballs. Looking forward to the 3 wizard modes.

The not so Good:

- Right Scoop Eject. Balls shot into the right scoop eject out of the right scoop, bounce off the upper flipper, and often bounce back into the right scoop. Rinse. Repeat. This really sucks, and I’ll be trying various adjustments. Where is this supposed to eject to? I’ve got my pitch around 6.75 and will be increasing that (see difficulty comments below). Might need to lower the scoop power.

- Gameplay. The game seems a bit easy. I’m an average player at best, but there are not many dangerous shots on the playfield. The outlane posts were shipped in the down position (I’ll be opening them up all the way) and with some minor nudging you can almost eliminate the outlanes. No evil Borg bounce. This is the opposite of TMNT or TWD. I don’t like being abused by a game, but I do like a challenge. I’m feeling too comfortable after just a few plays and am concerned about longevity. Rules might alleviate this.

The Bad:

- Right Scoop Protector. The scoop protector is getting dimpled and banged up after about 10 games. No way this is going to last. I don’t trust Stern to come up with an answer so I’ll put on a Cliffy once he designs them.

- Lower Scoop Protector. The “forks” holding down the lower protector are getting visibly beat up already, which means that the balls are probably getting trashed too. This is not the way. Looking to Cliffy to solve this one too.

- Sound. The sound frankly sucks and this is embarrassing for an LE. I’ll be hooking up the LR line out to an external amp and LFE to a Klipsch 12” sub (shared w/ Iron Maiden). The out of the box settings were all wrong (set for 8 ohm speakers despite 4 ohms in the backbox). I’ll be creating a separate post that will include my “Poor Man’s” audio upgrades.

Overall this is one of my best NIB experiences ever. Given this is my #1 dream theme, I’m extremely happy. If you are serious about getting a Rush I’d recommend at least a Premium, and the Expression Lighting is a must have.

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:Drove 2.5 hours round trip to pick up my LE today. Then I had to wait for a 15 minute window without rain (at 7:35 pm) to move it around the house to my basement - I was watching the local radar like a hawk and it was the only dry window all evening. This is my first LE so I took my time experiencing all the cool LE features. The foil cabinet art looks awesome, as does the mirrored backglass. The guitar side armor is the best trim I’ve ever seen. The flat black powder coat is subdued but blends well with the overall cabinet art package.
I’ve played a half dozen games on a location pro so I do have some experience with the game. There is no comparison playing this in a home environment - I couldn’t even hear the music on location.
The Good:
- Expression Lighting. Holy crap is this cool. Love the effect it has reflecting off the balls. This is a must have upgrade for any Pro/Premium.
- Time Machine Ramp. RayDay has mentioned that he felt the Premium/LE ramp was easier to hit, and I have to agree with him. I was having a much easier time with that shot than the Pro. I don’t know if it is wider or something about the blue rubber pads (does the Pro have posts?) but it was a super satisfying shot. The lighting along the edges is amazing and a big upgrade as well.
- VUK. Didn’t like that dead end shot on the Pro, and the VUK is much more satisfying. Gives a needed break during multiball, provides a shot to spot the inner right inlane, results in less random drops into the side scoop (seems like that happens a lot on the Pro when shooting the dead end).
- Drum Clock. Just a really cool mech and easy to track the time during Working Man and towards Headlong Flight. The clock on the display is small and hard to read. Nice tribute to Neil.
- Gameplay. Three words: Fast, Smooth and Fun. This is one of the best layouts to come out of Stern in years. Great mixture of hard, medium, and easy difficulty shots. One of the best multiball experiences I can remember. Multiballs can be lengthy with lots of opportunities to slow things down (2 ramps, VUK, spinner, Time machine, inner loop - all give some breathing room). Mystery Add-a-Ball almost guaranteed plus Weapon. Time machine ramp is AWESOME with great lighting effects and love the magnet. Another awesome Borg layout that is easier than most of his. Definitely a Borg “greatest hits” that borrows from his classics but proves that the sum is greater than the parts. Puts a BIG smile on my face.
- Rules. Loving what I see so far. Combos awarding albums, giving perks to songs on the albums. Great risk/reward on modes (drained a few balls trying to maximize the number of same-colored records before starting a mode). Theme appropriate modes and multiballs. Looking forward to the 3 wizard modes.
The not so Good:
- Right Scoop Eject. Balls shot into the right scoop eject out of the right scoop, bounce off the upper flipper, and often bounce back into the right scoop. Rinse. Repeat. This really sucks, and I’ll be trying various adjustments. Where is this supposed to eject to? I’ve got my pitch around 6.75 and will be increasing that (see difficulty comments below). Might need to lower the scoop power.
- Gameplay. The game seems a bit easy. I’m an average player at best, but there are not many dangerous shots on the playfield. The outlane posts were shipped in the down position (I’ll be opening them up all the way) and with some minor nudging you can almost eliminate the outlanes. No evil Borg bounce. This is the opposite of TMNT or TWD. I don’t like being abused by a game, but I do like a challenge. I’m feeling too comfortable after just a few plays and am concerned about longevity. Rules might alleviate this.
The Bad:
- Right Scoop Protector. The scoop protector is getting dimpled and banged up after about 10 games. No way this is going to last. I don’t trust Stern to come up with an answer so I’ll put on a Cliffy once he designs them.
- Lower Scoop Protector. The “forks” holding down the lower protector are getting visibly beat up already, which means that the balls are probably getting trashed too. This is not the way. Looking to Cliffy to solve this one too.
- Sound. The sound frankly sucks and this is embarrassing for an LE. I’ll be hooking up the LR line out to an external amp and LFE to a Klipsch 12” sub (shared w/ Iron Maiden). The out of the box settings were all wrong (set for 8 ohm speakers despite 4 ohms in the backbox). I’ll be creating a separate post that will include my “Poor Man’s” audio upgrades.
Overall this is one of my best NIB experiences ever. Given this is my #1 dream theme, I’m extremely happy. If you are serious about getting a Rush I’d recommend at least a Premium, and the Expression Lighting is a must have.

Congrats on Your LE.. im Getting the Pro will get the expression lights when available i miss the Boat on a LE and they are way too much now..

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Drove 2.5 hours round trip to pick up my LE today. Then I had to wait for a 15 minute window without rain (at 7:35 pm) to move it around the house to my basement - I was watching the local radar like a hawk and it was the only dry window all evening. This is my first LE so I took my time experiencing all the cool LE features. The foil cabinet art looks awesome, as does the mirrored backglass. The guitar side armor is the best trim I’ve ever seen. The flat black powder coat is subdued but blends well with the overall cabinet art package.
The Good:
The not so Good:
The Bad:

Wow - great writeup. Can't wait to learn about your adjustments, especially on audio. Also, can't wait for Cliffy. C'mon Stern collaborate with him already!!!

#890 2 years ago

Thank you for this. My LE arrives tomorrow (most likely from the same distributor, neighbor - but I don't have a vehicle that can transport pins) and I had already ordered and received a Pinwoofer kit. I'm a relative newbie when it comes to home pin ownership - I had put a Pinwoofer in my Mando Premium and love it but wasn't completely sure if it was going to really make that much of a difference in an LE with the "upgraded" speakers. I'm mainly relieved I probably didn't waste my money!

#891 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

Thank you for this. My LE arrives tomorrow (most likely from the same distributor, neighbor - but I don't have a vehicle that can transport pins) and I had already ordered and received a Pinwoofer kit. I'm a relative newbie when it comes to home pin ownership - I had put a Pinwoofer in my Mando Premium and love it but wasn't completely sure if it was going to really make that much of a difference in an LE with the "upgraded" speakers. I'm mainly relieved I probably didn't waste my money!

Huge upgrade from le speakers.

#892 2 years ago

Since this was buried in my wall-o-text above, I’ll ask it separately here:

The right scoop eject on my LE shoots directly to the upper flipper and often bounces back in the right scoop. Rinse. Repeat.
Where is it supposed to hit when ejected? Anybody else seeing the same behavior as me?

My machine is leveled but I haven’t played with pitch yet. I’d guess I’m at 6.75 right now, and plan to increase to 7.25 to speed things up. Right eject power is at default settings so I could try lowering it.

Would like to hear what other LE owners are experiencing.

#893 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Next level called today, should recieve mine early nx week as well. Must be on the same mule team hauling em out west

That is awesome!

My band had a gig in the Portland area on Saturday so I spent about four hours at Next Level before load in. Jordan was thinking the Rush LEs would be in soon. He didn’t have a Pro on the floor so I’ve yet to play one yet. Sounds like my GNRLE should be in this week (finally!) so I guess I’ll be making another trip down soon. At this point I’m wondering if I should play a Rush LE if he has one out by the time I get back down there or if I should wait until my Pro arrives. I know it will be awesome regardless, but if I play the one I can’t have first, will I feel like I’m missing the extra features when I get mine. Maybe I’ll just wait until March or April or whenever I get mine for the first play.

#894 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Always rumors about this.. Take it all with a grain of salt

I've heard 400 bump on pros

#895 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just out of curiosity is the off set flippers used in a lot of pins ? I understand why it is ,I’m just wondering because I’ve never noticed it before .Rush seems to be set to the left 1 inch from where my other 2 are .I always thought it would open up gameplay doing this it it seems to have done that here .

I think the left offset might have been intentional for another reason, so the ball can

"Exit... Stage Left."

(rimshot)

#896 2 years ago

The right scoop eject on my LE shoots directly to the upper flipper and often bounces back in the right scoop. Rinse. Repeat.
Where is it supposed to hit when ejected? Anybody else seeing the same behavior as me?

My game does eject it to the top flipper but it does not bounce back into the scoop.

#897 2 years ago

77 in the house!!! It is glorious….

0A96F4B9-7621-4C14-AA69-DDDD7DB0E13A (resized).jpeg0A96F4B9-7621-4C14-AA69-DDDD7DB0E13A (resized).jpeg
#898 2 years ago

The Good:
The not so Good:
The Bad:

Fantastic write up. I agree with most of what you are saying though I have no experience with an LE. You've sold me on the expression lighting kit when that comes out!

I am concerned with both scoops on mine and the minor bubbles beside the lower scoop. I'm pulling the glass daily to adjust and bend back which just sucks.

Interesting that the sound on the LE is so bad, wonder if you have an issue there?

Quoted from AUKraut:

[quoted image]

Simply stunning set up - congrats!

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

[quoted image]

Where'd you get the lockdown button plate? That's what's glorious! (Did you make it?)

#900 2 years ago

Since this was buried in my wall-o-text above, I’ll ask it separately here:
My machine is leveled but I haven’t played with pitch yet. I’d guess I’m at 6.75 right now, and plan to increase to 7.25 to speed things up. Right eject power is at default settings so I could try lowering it.
Would like to hear what other LE owners are experiencing.

Adjust the power down

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.