IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 358.
#8501 1 year ago

Finally.

20220801_115026 (resized).jpg20220801_115026 (resized).jpg20220801_115036 (resized).jpg20220801_115036 (resized).jpg20220801_124722 (resized).jpg20220801_124722 (resized).jpg
#8502 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Finally.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats ! Better clear your schedule it’s fing addicting

#8503 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Finally.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking at the pin on the left I’m reminded of being a really big fan of these dudes coding .Those are both in my top 5 no doubt .

#8504 1 year ago

Thanks. I spent most of the day putting in mods. More to do tomorrow.

I did enjoy the few games I did play. It is fast. Lots to do.

#8505 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Thanks. I spent most of the day putting in mods. More to do tomorrow.
I did enjoy the few games I did play. It is fast. Lots to do.

You cannot believe how good pinwoofer and an external sub sounds on this game. Cleans it up soooooo much

#8506 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:You cannot believe how good pinwoofer and an external sub sounds on this game. Cleans it up soooooo much

I put in Flipper Fidelity speakers. I did that in 4 of my Sterns. That is enough for my tastes.

#8507 1 year ago

Ive had my first minor part bust on my Rush premium and this is the first pinball I have owned. The rubber on a slingshot busted. Wheres the best place to buy a new one (and any other future minor thing like this) and which rubber is considered the best (Ill replace both). I'm guessing they are not a one size fit all part. Thanks for the help.

#8508 1 year ago

I was playing a Rush Premium on location yesterday. I noticed when I went into the Time Machine, 95% of the time the after being held, the bell went behind the time machine exited via the orbit. I'm 99% sure that this is what is 'supposed' to happen. However a couple times, after being held, the ball came forward out of the time machine, and basically just rolled straight down the middle and drained. I'm guessing something is out of adjustment on this game and the operator needs to fix it? I have my own Rush Premium being delivered in the coming weeks, I'm just wondering if this is a common issue and if there is anything I'd have to do to stop that from happening on mine?

#8509 1 year ago
Quoted from Starman_2112:

Ive had my first minor part bust on my Rush premium and this is the first pinball I have owned. The rubber on a slingshot busted. Wheres the best place to buy a new one (and any other future minor thing like this) and which rubber is considered the best (Ill replace both). I'm guessing they are not a one size fit all part. Thanks for the help.

Pinball life, or titan pinball. Titan will have a complete listing of the sizes needed ,rush specific. But, I prefer the perfect play rings from pinball life
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5766

#8510 1 year ago

i changed over to titan translucent color i did.. i haven't change all yet looks like a lot of work just don't have the time..changed all the easy ones..lol

#8511 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You cannot believe how good pinwoofer and an external sub sounds on this game. Cleans it up soooooo much

Agreed... recently installed ours and I was blown away. Not cheap, but well worth it.

#8512 1 year ago

Rush slings are 2" rubber. I just put in a set of Perfect Play from Pinball LIfe.

#8513 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

I was playing a Rush Premium on location yesterday. I noticed when I went into the Time Machine, 95% of the time the after being held, the bell went behind the time machine exited via the orbit. I'm 99% sure that this is what is 'supposed' to happen. However a couple times, after being held, the ball came forward out of the time machine, and basically just rolled straight down the middle and drained. I'm guessing something is out of adjustment on this game and the operator needs to fix it? I have my own Rush Premium being delivered in the coming weeks, I'm just wondering if this is a common issue and if there is anything I'd have to do to stop that from happening on mine?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/144#post-6982603

I had asked for this post to be marked as a key post, but that never happened.

#8514 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Rush slings are 2" rubber. I just put in a set of Perfect Play from Pinball LIfe.

I upped to 2.25" for the right sling. As there have been multiple reports of premature breakages on that one.

#8515 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I can have and share my opinion. That's every "Pinsider". Either do the mod right or not at all, that's my opinion

I'll be the one guy to stick up for you. You comment was a little harsher than I would have stated but I agree. There are a lot of very home-made looking mods and slapping a bunch of these, in my opinion, doesn't look good. But if it makes you happy, that's all that matters. But I can also verbalize what looks good or bad to me... it's called an opinion. And if you're a mod maker, then take it as feedback to make your next product even better.

#8516 1 year ago
Quoted from Maken:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/144#post-6982603
I had asked for this post to be marked as a key post, but that never happened.

Very interesting. What I gather from that post is that the ball being spit forward is by design and I'll just need to learn the rule set a little better?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8517 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

[quoted image]
Tell that to my boards waiting for months while they just did runs of the very same game…

I agree with you 100%. Being in manufacturing myself, you normally order parts with the expectation that not all will be good. So if you are producing 2000 of something, you order X percentage over to cover defects. I know Stern is going through the same supply chain issues as the rest of us, so I giving them a pass for now. It's just a bit frustrating to have the game pretty much unplayable without the part. I guess the up side is it has a low total game count and I've learned a lot in the process of trying to diagnose the problem. Still testing all the cables and grounds.

#8518 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Just got an update on my node 10 board. On backorder. Been waiting 3 weeks. Was told warranty claims are top priorty once they arrive.

s-78b7ccc8a011cac450eb4f799e15fbd23a85fa2a (resized).jpegs-78b7ccc8a011cac450eb4f799e15fbd23a85fa2a (resized).jpeg
#8519 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

I agree with you 100%. Being in manufacturing myself, you normally order parts with the expectation that not all will be good. So if you are producing 2000 of something, you order X percentage over to cover defects. I know Stern is going through the same supply chain issues as the rest of us, so I giving them a pass for now

Nah - it's self-inflicted. This is not a new problem.

I think the sin is "Hey Stern, you just put how many new units into the field.. 300? Ok, how much did you contribute to your spares pool to cover those new 300 deployed pieces? Oh, zero? Yeah... that's a problem"

Forget overage to cover defects... they should be stocking spares based on their installed base.. and running new games increases that base, so should in turn require adjusting your spares pool (service inventory). But they don't. They will let the run be sized w/o concern for service inventory.

These are not supply chain issues - these are management decisions.

#8520 1 year ago

Just to close the loop on my playfield for anyone who cares. I sent some pics of the playfield to my distributor and asked if he thought it looked normal (I did this at the same time as my original post on this forum). He forwarded the pics to Stern. They asked for a few more pics from further away, which I provided. They quickly offered an unpopulated playfield as a replacement. My distro asked if they could send a fully populated playfield instead (and I'd send back the original). They agreed. That is excellent customer service across the board in my opinion, from Stern and my distro. It required nothing more from me than 2 emails with a few pics, and I don't have to spend any time removing and re-installing mechs and worrying that I'm going to slip with a screwdriver.

#8521 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Just to close the loop on my playfield for anyone who cares. I sent some pics of the playfield to my distributor and asked if he thought it looked normal (I did this at the same time as my original post on this forum). He forwarded the pics to Stern. They asked for a few more pics from further away, which I provided. They quickly offered an unpopulated playfield as a replacement. My distro asked if they could send a fully populated playfield instead (and I'd send back the original). They agreed. That is excellent customer service across the board in my opinion, from Stern and my distro. It required nothing more from me than 2 emails with a few pics, and I don't have to spend any time removing and re-installing mechs and worrying that I'm going to slip with a screwdriver.

Quick! Arrange a node 10 swap with someone and send back your problem playfield with the dead node 10!

#8522 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Quick! Arrange a node 10 swap with someone and send back your problem playfield with the dead node 10!

I assume my playfield swap will take several months for that reason (I'd be very surprised if they somehow found an extra Node 10 for my new playfield & skipped the other waiting customers). I'm in no Rush

#8523 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They will let the run be sized w/o concern for service inventory.

To be fair, guess which place the profit is in, especially when you’re already behind on fulfilling orders? Sucks, but that’s the reality if it’s truly that unbalanced.

#8524 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Nah - it's self-inflicted. This is not a new problem.
I think the sin is "Hey Stern, you just put how many new units into the field.. 300? Ok, how much did you contribute to your spares pool to cover those new 300 deployed pieces? Oh, zero? Yeah... that's a problem"
Forget overage to cover defects... they should be stocking spares based on their installed base.. and running new games increases that base, so should in turn require adjusting your spares pool (service inventory). But they don't. They will let the run be sized w/o concern for service inventory.

Yea, I'm new to this since this is my first pin. Sad to hear this is has been an ongoing thing. I'm just amazed that they ghost their customers on eta's of when parts will be available and no tracking numbers once they do ship something. At least if you tell me it's going to be 3 months before I can get a part, I will have an expectation on what to do. Not to mention if the part just shows up without you knowing, it might get porch pirated.

#8525 1 year ago

So, regarding the question of using LZ expression lighting (EL) in Rush machines... might not be as compatible as I thought. Found out from the NinjaCamp thread that Pro/Premium don't have the node board (#2) needed for the EL install, apparently that is part of the kit. While from the serial splitter board to the EL LED strips looks identical between the two, the node board is certainly different. I don't know if this is just a board revision by Stern to simplify manufacturing but still have them be interchangeable, or if they are going to have distinct node boards for EL on these games that will require different software on each. My position on installing LZ ELs in a Rush has moved from "might be possible" to "probably unlikely". Anyway, some photos for comparison. First (with only 3 wires from the node board to the splitter, although I don't think this bit matters) is from a Rush LE, the second shot is from a LZ Pro that had the EL kit installed.

EL Rush with node (resized).jpgEL Rush with node (resized).jpgEL LZ with node (resized).jpgEL LZ with node (resized).jpg
#8526 1 year ago

Sorry for the delay OutpostKodelia , but I've gotten my spinner lane fix installed and found that it is working great! Mirroring H3XAG0N's note about installation, I didn't even reference the install doc - it just made sense based on your photo and the shape of the design.

I haven't had any rejects in the handful of "natural" shots I've taken. Previously most would reject. I'm not the best shooter, so I haven't exactly been able to hammer it repeatedly but I've gotten a good 10 or so shots on it since installing early today.

Much like H3XAG0N 's excellent videos show, the ball is redirected almost straight down. I would be curious to see if trimming the outer-most protrusion of the fix would make that a smoother down-turn, but based on the geometry of the shot as a whole it almost seems like the shot was designed to make an impact that would slow the ball down just a bit.

As it stands - I'd call it a definite win and would recommend it to anyone with spinner lane woes. If there is any room for tweaking to smooth out the exit just a tad, that would be icing on the cake. Again, though, with the geometry of the ball guide that Stern used, I'm not at all certain that it's possible to smooth it out any further.

#8527 1 year ago

Received my RUSH premium on Monday. I ordered second day in January. Spent Monday and today putting in all the mods I have been storing. Williams style leg brackets, black leg bolts with stainless steel washers, shaker, knocker, FF speakers, flasher dice, flasher rabbit and hat, time machine lights (not in yet), Ninja scoops protector, PP sling and flipper rubber, mylar flipper button protectors, Invisiglass. Waiting for expression lighting kit.
Rush with Mods (resized).jpgRush with Mods (resized).jpg

#8528 1 year ago

At only 87 total games, my upper flipper is returning very sluggishly. Spring looks fine. What do I need to replace?

#8529 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

At only 87 total games, my upper flipper is returning very sluggishly. Spring looks fine. What do I need to replace?

Coil stop. The bane of Stern flippers since 2014.

#8530 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Coil stop. The bane of Stern flippers since 2014.

Strangely I replaced it with no difference. I’m guessing it could be the coil sleeve? Trying to find a new one to see if it fixes it.

#8531 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

To be fair, guess which place the profit is in, especially when you’re already behind on fulfilling orders? Sucks, but that’s the reality if it’s truly that unbalanced.

They can upsize their board orders - but don't. They were lead by an accountant... it should be no surprise that they've forever shunned the idea of carrying substantial inventory themselves. (inventory is goods they pay taxes on and have to pay to store). It's dead money costing you more money until you sell it. That's why it's always been the red headed step child at Stern.

As for profit.. remember these are the boards they are the sole provider for and they set the pricing on The margin is fine. Clearly they can get boards because they can keep making other new games - they just are not investing the up front capital to buy additional inventory. It's not like they aren't getting new boards in with these chips... they just aren't making enough to stock their needs.

Supposedly the support inventory/parts management software is a dinosaur too...

#8532 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Strangely I replaced it with no difference. I’m guessing it could be the coil sleeve? Trying to find a new one to see if it fixes it.</blockquo

Strangely I replaced it with no difference. I’m guessing it could be the coil sleeve? Trying to find a new one to see if it fixes it.

Make sure the clamp has not fallen down the flipper shaft.
This can put things in a bind and cause these problems. Loosen the lock nut with an Allen wrench, push the assembly up towards the playfield and retighten.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8533 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

So, regarding the question of using LZ expression lighting (EL) in Rush machines... might not be as compatible as I thought. Found out from the NinjaCamp thread that Pro/Premium don't have the node board (#2) needed for the EL install, apparently that is part of the kit. While from the serial splitter board to the EL LED strips looks identical between the two, the node board is certainly different. I don't know if this is just a board revision by Stern to simplify manufacturing but still have them be interchangeable, or if they are going to have distinct node boards for EL on these games that will require different software on each. My position on installing LZ ELs in a Rush has moved from "might be possible" to "probably unlikely". Anyway, some photos for comparison. First (with only 3 wires from the node board to the splitter, although I don't think this bit matters) is from a Rush LE, the second shot is from a LZ Pro that had the EL kit installed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Honestly, the more I learn about it, the more I think it'll work fine. All I see different on the LZ kit is some extra current carrying capacity from the extra 5v and ground wires. They added a header for that and shuffled things around, maybe some other tweaks but I'd bet they're interchangeable. Honestly it struck me as odd that they didn't have more significant 5v/gnd wiring on the Rush board given the potential current draw of 96 RGB LEDs (nearly 6A). I bet they decided to improve that and maybe the voltage converter on the node 2 to make it more robust and not much else. I'll be digging into an LZ soon and testing our new light kit, which will confirm it for sure one way or another... I'll report back on what I find.

#8534 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Sorry for the delay OutpostKodelia , but I've gotten my spinner lane fix installed and found that it is working great! Mirroring H3XAG0N's note about installation, I didn't even reference the install doc - it just made sense based on your photo and the shape of the design.
I haven't had any rejects in the handful of "natural" shots I've taken. Previously most would reject. I'm not the best shooter, so I haven't exactly been able to hammer it repeatedly but I've gotten a good 10 or so shots on it since installing early today.
Much like H3XAG0N 's excellent videos show, the ball is redirected almost straight down. I would be curious to see if trimming the outer-most protrusion of the fix would make that a smoother down-turn, but based on the geometry of the shot as a whole it almost seems like the shot was designed to make an impact that would slow the ball down just a bit.
As it stands - I'd call it a definite win and would recommend it to anyone with spinner lane woes. If there is any room for tweaking to smooth out the exit just a tad, that would be icing on the cake. Again, though, with the geometry of the ball guide that Stern used, I'm not at all certain that it's possible to smooth it out any further.

So glad to hear it! When my life goes back to normal, I'll definitely get these "on the menu"! Thanks for the feedback!

#8535 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Make sure the clamp has not fallen down the flipper shaft.
This can put things in a bind and cause these problems. Loosen the lock nut with an Allen wrench, push the assembly up towards the playfield and retighten.

Agreed, it should have that slight up and down play if it doesn't already. Likewise, the bushing could be broken if the flipper has full on wobble in it when you manipulate it by hand. Gotta say though... In my experience coil sleeve is my goto first check, though only 87 games in seems too early, but anything's possible.

#8536 1 year ago

How hard is it to install the ninja scoop protectors? I purchased them and have not got around to installing. Is it wise to lay down Mylar at the same time? Are there pros and cons to Mylar?

#8537 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

How hard is it to install the ninja scoop protectors? I purchased them and have not got around to installing. Is it wise to lay down Mylar at the same time? Are there pros and cons to Mylar?

Easy to install and I mylared before I put down. About 30 minutes to do it all. Just be careful of the black spacers between the plastics on top. Tiny, took me awhile to find the 1 I dropped

#8538 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

There is one part I found tricky, was a part that attaches under the bottom or you have to pass through the bottom of the playfield. It is a little tricky, not completely straight forward.

#8539 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Why would you have to Mylar?

#8540 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Why would you have to Mylar?

To have protection where the ball ejects

#8541 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

To have protection where the ball ejects

You mean you are lying it down after the scoop protector?

#8542 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

No, before. Lay a strip about 1" wide 6" long from the eject hole bottom, straight toward the flippers once the factory scoop stuff is removed. That way when the ball ejects it hits the mylar, which protects the playfield. After the mylar is down then you can install the new scoop protector.

#8543 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

No, before. Lay a strip about 1" wide 6" long from the eject hole bottom, straight toward the flippers once the factory scoop stuff is removed. That way when the ball ejects it hits the mylar, which protects the playfield. After the mylar is down then you can install the new scoop protector.

I only went 3" out, seemed like ball was hitting regularly there, but I have my eject power turned down quite a bit

#8544 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I put it on first, under the protector, and x cut it and mylared the inside of scoop.

#8545 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put it on first, under the protector, and x cut it and mylared the inside of scoop.

I am not really seeing the point in installing it under the protector though if the protector is protecting the pf? I guess I can understand installing it after the protector ends to extend the protection but not under it.

All the Mylar I use is peel, stick and remove Mylar. It's like installing one of those clingy window stickers on a car, stuff works great!

#8546 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I am not really seeing the point in installing it under the protector though if the protector is protecting the pf? I guess I can understand installing it after the protector ends to extend the protection but not under it.
All the Mylar I use is peel, stick and remove Mylar. It's like installing one of those clingy window stickers on a car, stuff works great!

The protector is maybe 1/8" wide. By going under it, it will help mylar from lifting, and prevent any chipping when the ball enters the scoop area. Not saying you have to do it, it's just how I did. 450 plays later, still looks new and mylar is invisible. Not talking about a playfield protector, Just the ninja scoop protector.

#8547 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The protector is maybe 1/8" wide. By going under it, it will help mylar from lifting, and prevent any chipping when the ball enters the scoop area. Not saying you have to do it, it's just how I did. 450 plays later, still looks new and mylar is invisible.

Like I said, the Mylar I use is as easy to install as it is to remove. It clings to the pf and is basically invisible once installed. I have never had it wear to the point that it needs replaced and it has never lifted. Two seconds to install and two seconds to remove.

With that said, I will look into laying down a strip of it probably before I even get around to installing the NC scoop protector.

Thanks for the advice.

#8548 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Like I said, the Mylar I use is as easy to install as it is to remove. It clings to the pf and is basically invisible once installed. I have never had it wear to the point that it needs replaced and it has never lifted. Two seconds to install and two seconds to remove.
With that said, I will look into laying down a strip of it probably before I even get around to installing the NC scoop protector.
Thanks for the advice.

I have some of the static mylar, but I've never tried it. Guess I should

#8549 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I have some of the static mylar, but I've never tried it. Guess I should

I am not sure if it matters what brand you have but the stuff I have is absolutely fantastic!

No BS! It works and looks incredible. I mean you can stick the stuff wherever you like. If you decide you don't want it there, just pull up a corner and remove it. Simple.

#8550 1 year ago

New Game Code !

LE V0.98 - August 2, 2022
==========================
Fixed:

- Fixed an issue that could prevent Cygnus X-1 The Voyage wizard mode from
ending if a player escaped the black hole with only 1 ball in play.

- Fixed an issue that could end Cygnus X-1 The Voyage wizard mode before
ball save would begin.

- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Right Drains" audit from being properly
reported.

- Fixed an issue that stopped expression light shows if a song played until
the end and started over.

- Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games when an earlier player earned many
time machine years but did not collect them before their ball ended.

- Fixed an issue that prevented The Weapon shot spotting from honoring shot
multiplier rules when shots were activated from left to right.

- Fixed an issue in Headlong Flight multiball that was causing mega jackpot
values to carry between jackpots.

- Fixed an issue that could cause a ball search to happen if a player shot
under the flipper and left the ball in the plunger lane for too long.

Tweaked:

- Time Machine Magnet:
- Added logic to tilt to clear any balls that were being held in the magnet.
- Changed the default magnet adjustments to improve magnet thermal
performance over time.

- Time Machine Lift Ramp:
- Improved the performance of the Time Machine lift ramp.

- Time Machine Awards:
- Changed the Time Machine award logic when wizard mode was lit to only
award the wizard mode.
- Added UI info to inform players of Time Machine year upgrades that are
lit.

- Year Awards:
- Changed Far Cry Super Jackpots to only give +5 years for perfect jackpots.
- Changed Time Machine multiball year maximums to 5 years each.

- Headlong Flight Multiball:
- Changed the Headlong Flight multiball right ramp mega jackpot award to
also award the current clock hours * 2 * 1 million points. If the mega
ultra jackpot is collected at the side ramp, the scoring is current clock
hours * 4 * 1 million points.

- Fly By Night Multiball:
- Improved Fly By Night jackpot shot logic when a super jackpot was made.

- Far Cry Multiball:
- Improved Far Cry lock choreography for both physical and virtual locks.
- Improved background light show for Far Cry locks.

- Freewill Multiball:
- Changed the starting jackpot boost for subsequent Freewill Multiballs to
+750k (was +250k.)
- Increased the boost for scoring each Freewill jackpot to 250k (was 100k.)
- Added a maximum of 3 add-a-balls.
- Changed the 2x Lock Timer + Add-a-ball to only increase by 1 shot (was 2.)

- Limelight mode:
- Added a rule that resets the Limelight timer to 5 seconds when the player
hit a Limelight shot with fewer than 5 seconds remaining.
- Boosted scoring when a player hits the time machine and returns to the
Limelight.

- The Spirit of Radio mode:
- Changed the mode rules so the Radio Jackpot no longer starts lit. The
radio jackpot can now be lit by shooting any radio wave shot. Shooting
radio wave shots stacks the number of Radio Jackpots available at the dead
end shot.
- Changed the radio wave shots to fade until it can no longer be shot
during the mode. Each radio wave shot fully fades after 5 shots.

- La Villa Strangiato mode:
- Improved the handling of the La Villa Strangiato combo timer grace period
in restoring a player's combo.

- Wildcard Records:
- Removed the ability for a player to place unplaced wildcard records on
their next ball.

- Bonus:
- Prevented Bonus X from advancing during challenge modes.

- Song Select:
- Modified the Song Select logic when the SONG SELECT EVERY BALL adjustment
is set to NO so the background music will continue where it left off on the
previous ball.

- Instant Info:
- Added a Time Machine years page to Instant Info.
- Added a Cygnus: The Voyage status page to show which multiballs still
need to be played.

- Cygnus Wizard Modes:
- Changed logic to allow players to re-qualify Cygnus mini-wizard modes if
they complete all of the required objectives a second time in one game.

- Pop Bumpers:
- Prevented pop bumper colors from advancing during any wizard modes
and if the current drum clock time was midnight.
- Removed the drum bonus boost during wizard modes.
- Changed pop bumper minute values to hold across balls until the player
reaches their first Headlong Flight multiball.
- Changed pop bumper minute values to reset to 1 minute when Headlong Flight
Multiball is started.

- Ramp Awards:
- Changed the left orbit side ramp combo shot to award 2 ramps instead of 1.
- Improved logic for ramp awards so ramp awards can no longer be skipped.

- Instrument Awards:
- Reduced the Instrument Timer from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.

- Skill Shot:
- Capped skill shot value at 3 million points.

- Drum Bonus:
- Capped drum bonus reset value at 1.5 million points.

- Game Timers:
- Changed the "extend timers" perk to extend the "In The Limelight" timer
as well as the Freewill Multiball lock timer.
- Improved game timer pause logic in various modes.

- Flipper Blowoff:
- Added more instances where the player can blow off animations and release
balls into play sooner by pressing both flippers at the same time.

- Shaker Motor:
- Added an additional adjustment for longer shaker motor effects.

- Cygnus X-1 Hemispheres:
- Improved display effects and background music effects.
- Changed the shot arrow colors for each mode section.
- Increased scoring significantly by making each jackpot stage
value cumulative based on the previous stage's value.

- Game Choreography:
- Added various light shows, display effects, speech, sound effects, and
shaker motor effects.

New:

- High Score to Date:
- Record Boost Champion:
- Awarded for the highest planet mode boost value that was played.
- Bonus Champion:
- Awarded for the highest end of ball bonus.

Moved to System 3.20

- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.

When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.

- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/171?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.