IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 358.
#8451 1 year ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Quoted from kmad:
How are everyone’s NINJACAMP RUSH TPU SCOOP PROTECTORs holding up now that many folks have had them installed for a while?

No issues with mine at all, still working strong.

Same. My ninjacamp protectors remain nice and flat and never interfere with game play. I did install mylar over the edges of mine as well.

#8452 1 year ago
Quoted from kmad:

How are everyone’s NINJACAMP RUSH TPU SCOOP PROTECTORs holding up now that many folks have had them installed for a while? I Need to do something in the near future and am weighing my options. I’ve installed many of the other NinjaCamp fixes and they have all performed very well.

Perfection here. I can't imagine my machine without them, both the protectors and the sleeves.

#8453 1 year ago

Finally got my hands on a Rush..

If any of you have been following my DIY audio upgrade thread then you can guess I wouldn't leave Rush alone for long.

This is a Rush Pro, that has been upgraded to JBL speakers in the backbox and JBL subwoofer in the cabinet. All powered with a Fosi 2.1 mini amp. It's wired up for simple 1 button turn on and off with the machine power switch. The Bluetooth connectivity turns it into a jukebox for your gameroom too.

Take a look at the DIY audio thread if you want all the details on how it was done.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route/page/18

Side note - I also have a Rush Premium, and it is going to get a massive audio upgrade, ludicrous mode.....

20220728_160345 (resized).jpg20220728_160345 (resized).jpg20220728_172543 (resized).jpg20220728_172543 (resized).jpg20220730_171011 (resized).jpg20220730_171011 (resized).jpg20220730_171153 (resized).jpg20220730_171153 (resized).jpg

#8454 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Perfection here. I can't imagine my machine without them, both the protectors and the sleeves.

Thanks everyone for the inputs. I ordered it today.

#8455 1 year ago

Sorry for the newb question but my game's tilt sensor goes off at the slightest nudge. I took the tilt bob out and it still does it. I lifted the playfield but don't really know what to look for that's causing the problem. It seems to happen more when I use the right flipper. Thanks in advance.

#8456 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Sorry for the newb question but my game's tilt sensor goes off at the slightest nudge. I took the tilt bob out and it still does it. I lifted the playfield but don't really know what to look for that's causing the problem. It seems to happen more when I use the right flipper. Thanks in advance.

Look for the rod that held the tilt bob and make sure it hangs in the center of the ring. This is all on the left side of the inside of the cabinet. Make sure nothing is laying on the ring or rod.

#8457 1 year ago
FB_IMG_1659183138837 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1659183138837 (resized).jpg
#8458 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Finally got my hands on a Rush..
If any of you have been following my DIY audio upgrade thread then you can guess I wouldn't leave Rush alone for long.
This is a Rush Pro, that has been upgraded to JBL speakers in the backbox and JBL subwoofer in the cabinet. All powered with a Fosi 2.1 mini amp. It's wired up for simple 1 button turn on and off with the machine power switch. The Bluetooth connectivity turns it into a jukebox for your gameroom too.
Take a look at the DIY audio thread if you want all the details on how it was done.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route/page/18
Side note - I also have a Rush Premium, and it is going to get a massive audio upgrade, ludicrous mode.....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks good but those back box speakers are too small for me i went with 5.25 in my Pro..

#8459 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

[quoted image]

We have assumed control

#8460 1 year ago

Make sure the round metal piece is level and not on an angle wherein the tilt Bob when “centered” remains closer to one edge than others.

You may need to GENTLY bend it

Quoted from solid_snake:

#8461 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Same. My ninjacamp protectors remain nice and flat and never interfere with game play. I did install mylar over the edges of mine as well.

I got the Pin Monk Scoop Mylar down and then the Ninja Camp over that. Highly recommend that combo.

#8462 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Take that thing out of there!

#8463 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

This was my entire debate on Rush. I decided I was more than ok with the dead end.
LZ I do not like the dead end. Premium in the house.
[quoted image]

Ayyy go Bills, from my place less than a mile from the stadium!

#8464 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

Anyone got a bug where sometimes all voice calls have heavy echo for the rest of the game? It happened at least twice on my machine.
I can't remember what happened the other times but the last time it happened was when I started Limelight mode.
The heavy echo lasted until I drained my last ball. The next game was fine.
Maybe it was not an effect but instead two voice call tracks playing almost at the same time? Anyway, it's a minor bug that will hopefully get looked after.

I've had this happen to me on occasion too. It's almost like the audio gets sent out twice, resulting in a slight faux reverb/echo sound. I think it may have happened more with some of the earlier code versions, and I think it tended to happen when I started a new game more rapidly after the prior one ended.

#8465 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Look for the rod that held the tilt bob and make sure it hangs in the center of the ring. This is all on the left side of the inside of the cabinet. Make sure nothing is laying on the ring or rod.

Quoted from Apollo18:

Make sure the round metal piece is level and not on an angle wherein the tilt Bob when “centered” remains closer to one edge than others.
You may need to GENTLY bend it

Thanks yeah, the gold bracket thing holding the metal piece that holds the tilt bob was sort of crooked so I just bent it by hand a little. No more constant tilt warnings now.

One more question that's probably been asked before and I'll stop. On a full plunge that goes all the way around and through the pop bumpers it always goes straight down the middle. I looked at the key posts but didn't see anything on this. Would raising or lowering the pitch fix this? I'm at 7 degrees right now.

#8466 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

Ayyy go Bills, from my place less than a mile from the stadium!

Sweet! Hopefully getting to a game this year again finally!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8467 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’d call that ribbing, not planking. That’s fairly normal now unfortunately.

Yes, I have the same issues on my game as well as Godzilla le. Someone else had posted that this problem looks like a vinyl record. Does not interfere with gameplay, but not the nice clear coat that I would want. My Legends of Valhalla from American pinball has a beautiful playfield with beautiful clear coat...

Had an epic game on Rush yesterday right before dinner. Of course, dinner was delayed-but having a great pinball game can make for a very happy week. It is really amazing how good this game is with the shots and code. Looks like I have been very fortunate to have a game that works well, registers shots, and has a spinner that I can backhand (is a tight shot though). Not saying this to brag about my lowly maintenance skills, but to reiterate how wonderful this game is when working as designed.

#8468 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'll never use the reader, just dont see the need for it personally. The light drove me nuts so I did this.[quoted image]

Here's mine

rush apron (resized).JPGrush apron (resized).JPG
#8469 1 year ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Here's mine [quoted image]

What did you print on? It looks very good

#8470 1 year ago

I turned my qr code into a 3d-printed keychain that I keep with the rush keys, close to the game. No phone required! Going to take this with me next time I go to a tournament or convention so I don't have to worry about phone battery. Anybody else want one?

PXL_20220731_134159356 (resized).jpgPXL_20220731_134159356 (resized).jpg
#8471 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

... On a full plunge that goes all the way around and through the pop bumpers it always goes straight down the middle. ... Would raising or lowering the pitch fix this? I'm at 7 degrees right now.

Your playfield slope can affect this. Try lowering it a few degrees and make sure the game is level side to side as well. Always place your level on the playfield - not the glass.

If you still have an issue you can physically alter the orbit ball path by adjusting the outer metal guide, but ideally won't need to in this case.

#8472 1 year ago

check ratings comments today for a laugh,this guy owns 1 game but gave crap reviews for 40 of 50 games he reviewed.Seems odd all the good games with bad ratings

#8473 1 year ago

check ratings comments today for a laugh,this guy owns 1 game but gave crap reviews for 40 of 50 games he reviewed.Seems odd all the good games with bad ratings
</blockquote.

#8474 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Thanks yeah, the gold bracket thing holding the metal piece that holds the tilt bob was sort of crooked so I just bent it by hand a little. No more constant tilt warnings now.
One more question that's probably been asked before and I'll stop. On a full plunge that goes all the way around and through the pop bumpers it always goes straight down the middle. I looked at the key posts but didn't see anything on this. Would raising or lowering the pitch fix this? I'm at 7 degrees right now.

Can you tell if it's still hugging the outer rail as it comes into the pop area, or is it rattling? Does it touch the skirts on the pops at all? They might just need to be more sensitive

#8475 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Ratings don't mean a lot only you can say #1 is probably better than #100. My Aerosmith is about my favorite though I own other top 20 titles. One thing for sure is any band themed is valuable and hard to find. Try to find a Kiss or Mick on a stick. And Rush is several times better. My # 19 Rush gets more play than #1 GZ though both are great.

#8476 1 year ago

On or Off and other simple questions. When you pin(s) are not being played do you leave them on or turn them off? What about power strips or power conditioners, yes or no and if yes, what is your preference?

#8477 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

On or Off and other simple questions. When you pin(s) are not being played do you leave them on or turn them off? What about power strips or power conditioners, yes or no and if yes, what is your preference?

Off and unplugged. We had a lightning strike years ago, ruined our TV, microwave, vcr, all on surge protectors.

#8478 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

I switch mine off when I’m done, no sense in wasting the power.

I keep it plugged into an APC for the beefy surge protection. Knowing the peak power draw in the table is 540W, you want to have a solution that can handle a good capacity, something with around 850-1000VA would be a safe bet. This is the one I use: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apc-back-ups-900va-9-outlet-1-usb-battery-back-up-and-surge-protector-black/6411066.p?skuId=6411066

#8479 1 year ago

Outpost Kodelia and NinjaCamp have just released the preview for our next big product, check it out!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/12#post-7054754

#8480 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Outpost Kodelia and NinjaCamp have just released the preview for our next big product, check it out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/12#post-7054754

Looks pretty dang good! Wish these would work without having the EL kit, as we patiently wait for Stern to release.

Nice job on those!

#8481 1 year ago

Why is the dog and fire hydrant 3D printed mod not identical to the Signals album cover?

Sorry, but this is one of the worst mods I’ve ever seen in pinball. It really cheapens the look of the game with it installed. It’s like someone took free 3D print files, a dog and a fire hydrant and that was it. No attention to detail or scale or making your own model or commissioning it to someone to make it. If it doesn’t match the album cover, what is the point?

78D9062B-65DA-4AF3-8BEE-A7D3EBD64CE3 (resized).jpeg78D9062B-65DA-4AF3-8BEE-A7D3EBD64CE3 (resized).jpeg
#8482 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why is the dog and fire hydrant 3D printed mod not identical to the Signals album cover?
Sorry, but this is one of the worst mods I’ve ever seen in pinball. It really cheapens the look of the game with it installed. It’s like someone took free 3D print files, a dog and a fire hydrant and that was it. No attention to detail or scale or making your own model or commissioning it to someone to make it. If it doesn’t match the album cover, what is the point?
[quoted image]

I actually like mine a lot. You cannot locate the dog to the right of the hydrant because there's no room without relocating the flasher. Well worth the $50 or so my opinion
But if you don't that's understandable. Spend money on the time machine lights instead.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8483 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I actually like mine a lot. You cannot locate the dog to the right of the hydrant because there's no room without relocating the flasher. Well worth the $50 or so my opinion
But if you don't that's understandable. Spend money on the time machine lights instead.

Like mine as well. And the dog is not 3-d printed. It clears the glass bythismuch

#8484 1 year ago

I’ve been hearing for months about people recommending blue Loctite on some things, but there are a couple of different numbers within the blue range (i.e. 243, 220, etc) - what number do you recommend?

#8485 1 year ago

Ok looks like my node board 10 just went up in smoke. Has Stern figured out what is c as using this yet?

#8486 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

[quoted image]

If you had one, installed one, and/or researched about it, you would understand. The maker shared their trials through the process, not everything is going to be perfect in life.

If you are familiar with Rush history, especially their video incorporations during live concerts, they take iconic items from their various album covers, and present them in different ways.

Either you get it, or you don’t, you can always choose to move on. No need to be “that” pinsider.

#8487 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

I’ve been hearing for months about people recommending blue Loctite on some things, but there are a couple of different numbers within the blue range (i.e. 243, 220, etc) - what number do you recommend?

I picked up the blue 242, been working fine for me.

#8488 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

If you had one, installed one, and/or researched about it, you would understand. The maker shared their trials through the process, not everything is going to be perfect in life.
If you are familiar with Rush history, especially their video incorporations during live concerts, they take iconic items from their various album covers, and present them in different ways.
Either you get it, or you don’t, you can always choose to move on. No need to be “that” pinsider.

I can have and share my opinion. That's every "Pinsider". Either do the mod right or not at all, that's my opinion. Make it exact like the album cover, otherwise what is the point of a random dog and fire hydrant on the playfield that doesn't even match anything else? Sticks out like a sore thumb is not a mod mantra...that mantra is make it look like it was designed that way from the manufacturer.

#8489 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I can have and share my opinion. That's every "Pinsider". Either do the mod right or not at all, that's my opinion. Make it exact like the album cover, otherwise what is the point of a random dog and fire hydrant on the playfield that doesn't even match anything else? Sticks out like a sore thumb is not a mod mantra...that mantra is make it look like it was designed that way from the manufacturer.

So if you don’t like it, why not move on then? What was the purpose of the post, if you’re not interested in the item? To tear down someone else’s work? That’s not having an opinion, that’s being an asshole. That’s what I was referring to with “that” comment.

An opinion would be commenting you don’t like it, and it’s not for you, or not commenting at all, and stopping there.

If you can make better, then do it. For those that enjoy(myself included), we’re pretty happy with it.

Anyway, moving on....just enjoy your machine, and have a better day tomorrow

#8490 1 year ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Ok looks like my node board 10 just went up in smoke. Has Stern figured out what is c as using this yet?

As far as I know.. no.. I’m still waiting for a board replacement myself. Coming up on 4 weeks. Earlier in the thread there is a user who did a fantastic guesstimate on the root cause. All I know is.. Stern informed me to make sure its on the newest firmware(which it was) and my distributor suggested that when i get the board to start off plugging in the clock and or ramp one at a time to isolate to one of those if possible

#8491 1 year ago

On vacation in Vancouver, zoning out when filling up the tank with gas and saw....

20220731_155049 (resized).jpg20220731_155049 (resized).jpg
#8492 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

So if you don’t like it, why not move on then? What was the purpose of the post, if you’re not interested in the item? To tear down someone else’s work? That’s not having an opinion, that’s being an asshole. That’s what I was referring to with “that” comment.
An opinion would be commenting you don’t like it, and it’s not for you, or not commenting at all, and stopping there.
If you can make better, then do it. For those that enjoy(myself included), we’re pretty happy with it.
Anyway, moving on....just enjoy your machine, and have a better day tomorrow

Give me a break about having a negative opinion on something. That’s all Pinside is when a new game comes out...people taking sides on whether it sucks or it’s awesome. No one seems to care about the feelings of the manufacturers or designers in those cases.

I just happened to notice all these tacky mods that are advertised at the bottom of the thread page. It stood out to me and I felt like commenting.

Imagine if someone made a Led Zeppelin mod based on this classic album cover. But they 3-D printed an old guy and 3-D printed a bag of sticks. The old guy is now standing next to a bag of sticks. It doesn’t make any sense and it looks awful. If you are going to make a mod to duplicate an album cover, re-creating is not duplicating.

That is my opinion, if you don’t like it you could also choose not to engage with me and just let me have my opinion and carry-on. There is always that option to not engage with every opinion you don’t agree with.

AB2F4A5B-B6BD-417F-A2AF-486EA0963564 (resized).jpegAB2F4A5B-B6BD-417F-A2AF-486EA0963564 (resized).jpeg

#8493 1 year ago
Quoted from orangedude71:

As far as I know.. no.. I’m still waiting for a board replacement myself. Coming up on 4 weeks. Earlier in the thread there is a user who did a fantastic guesstimate on the root cause. All I know is.. Stern informed me to make sure its on the newest firmware(which it was) and my distributor suggested that when i get the board to start off plugging in the clock and or ramp one at a time to isolate to one of those if possible

Just got an update on my node 10 board. On backorder. Been waiting 3 weeks. Was told warranty claims are top priorty once they arrive.

#8494 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

[quoted image]

So far from one of the worst mods ever. A bit of an over exaggeration. He does some pretty nice mods and have bought many from him including his 3D start buttons. Of you think it sucks so bad then come up with something better.

I have it plus the rabbit and it looks great. The dog is not 3D printed.You don’t have to like it, but don’t insult the guy. He’s definitely a plus to the hobby.

#8495 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Give me a break about having a negative opinion on something. That’s all Pinside is when a new game comes out...people taking sides on whether it sucks or it’s awesome. No one seems to care about the feelings of the manufacturers or designers in those cases.
I just happened to notice all these tacky mods that are advertised at the bottom of the thread page. It stood out to me and I felt like commenting.
Imagine if someone made a Led Zeppelin mod based on this classic album cover. But they 3-D printed an old guy and 3-D printed a bag of sticks. The old guy is now standing next to a bag of sticks. It doesn’t make any sense and it looks awful. If you are going to make a mod to duplicate an album cover, re-creating is not duplicating.
That is my opinion, if you don’t like it you could also choose not to engage with me and just let me have my opinion and carry-on. There is always that option to not engage with every opinion you don’t agree with.
[quoted image]

Coming across as a little touchy there. You offered an opinion and people offered counter opinions. Sorry you can’t handle that. Especially when you say it’s the worst mod ever. BTW you can turn off those adds the bottom. So you won’t get triggered again by those tacky adds. Again insulting people.

#8496 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Coming across as a little touchy there. You offered an opinion and people offered counter opinions. Sorry you can’t handle that. Especially when you say it’s the worst mod ever. BTW you can turn off those adds the bottom. So you won’t get triggered again by those tacky adds. Again insulting people.

Thanks for letting me know that ads can be disabled.

I’m not touchy, just rubs me the wrong way when someone acts like I can’t have an opinion and then are white knighting For a stranger. If the guy who made the mod sees my comments and takes offense, then he’s the only one that really should even care.

Seems like you’re touchy because you bought the tacky mod and someone’s not patting you on the back saying it looks fantastic.

#8497 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks for letting me know that ads can be disabled.
I’m not touchy, just rubs me the wrong way when someone acts like I can’t have an opinion and then are white knighting For a stranger. If the guy who made the mod sees my comments and takes offense, then he’s the only one that really should even care.
Seems like you’re touchy because you bought the tacky mod and someone’s not patting you on the back saying it looks fantastic.

I didn't know ad's could be disabled either, so you indirectly provided a public service! fwiw, no doubt many mods are cringy...better to just ignore. If someone asks explicitly, fire away

#8498 1 year ago

Found this on EBAY a while back, a back stage pass. The good old days.

Rush BSP1 (resized).jpgRush BSP1 (resized).jpgRush BSP2 (resized).jpgRush BSP2 (resized).jpg
#8499 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Found this on EBAY a while back, a back stage pass. The good old days.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Super cool! I grew up listening to that radio station!

#8500 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Was told warranty claims are top priorty once they arrive.

395C641C-5168-4885-AA77-484713D3B725 (resized).jpeg395C641C-5168-4885-AA77-484713D3B725 (resized).jpeg

Tell that to my boards waiting for months while they just did runs of the very same game…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/170?hl=kbenson13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.