IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 358.
#801 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The first in the wild is finally home Thanks again to Bouche03!! Had a little time to stop at Wizard World with him ,always a blast .
[quoted image][quoted image]

DUDE FUCKIN A
CONGRATS!

#802 2 years ago

Unless this is some new engineering d sign, it looks like a real sloppy job of putting these screws in. Only one of the six on this side are flush. The other five are screwed in at all kinds of angles. All six if them are akimbo on the other side

IMG_20220220_200946166_HDR~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200946166_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
#803 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Unless this is some new engineering d sign, it looks like a real sloppy job of putting these screws in. Only one of the six on this side are flush. The other five are screwed in at all kinds of angles. All six if them are akimbo on the other side
[quoted image]

Welcome to Stern QA. This is not uncommon workmanship.

#804 2 years ago

Wow. That’s not very nice at all.

#805 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Please pm me if you stay disappointed.
The code is early but plays fantastic to me.

I will for sure. My LE will be sold!

#806 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The first in the wild is finally home Thanks again to Bouche03!! Had a little time to stop at Wizard World with him ,always a blast .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now that is a great line up \m/. ACDC too?

#807 2 years ago

Well, I finally got the legs on, just more work than I planned on.
That being said, the game's a blast. I definitely need to figure out what I'm trying to do.
Also need to pump the music up more, being drowned out by the callouts

#808 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

[quoted image]

I changed my LZ and will change my RUSH with new large Williams style brackets. They have a lot more threads than the Stern brackets.

Pinball Life part number 01-11400-1

#809 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I changed my LZ and will change my RUSH with new large Williams style brackets. They have a lot more threads than the Stern brackets.

I think the metal quality is better, too.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

How are the Williams brackets diff? Never seen,,

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

They are longer and slightly wider. The new ones have a round threaded piece welded on for the bolts. I use longer bolts. Pinball Life has them. PL part number 01-11400-1. Marco probably has them also.

#812 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

This should give you the idea. I made this before Stern backed off their full-out cheapening and returned to 60% size williams-style brackets:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reinforcing-stern-cabinet-legs-step-by-step

#813 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This should give you the idea. I made this before Stern backed off their full-out cheapening and returned to 60% size williams-style brackets:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reinforcing-stern-cabinet-legs-step-by-step

Well done.

#814 2 years ago

Hearing more rumors Stern will increase prices in April. Hope that isn’t true as I’m in a later run.
Shame on me for actually playing it first.

#815 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

DUDE FUCKIN A
CONGRATS!

Thanks Gryzsss !!! No picture can do this pin justice .You have to see it with your own eyes !

2E2F1011-44B7-48A2-A4BB-841403764BB1 (resized).jpeg2E2F1011-44B7-48A2-A4BB-841403764BB1 (resized).jpeg353E84BD-C11B-48B6-8508-722540A857BE (resized).jpeg353E84BD-C11B-48B6-8508-722540A857BE (resized).jpeg5D1DC91D-A53E-407C-A331-1F4DD80B017C (resized).jpeg5D1DC91D-A53E-407C-A331-1F4DD80B017C (resized).jpeg
#816 2 years ago

Had a ball hang up here a couple of times .I played with the pitch and L/R a little bit as I was getting some clunky play pictured here coming out of the left orbit and left loop both in the area above the upper flipper .I will toy around with this area more tomorrow .The ball gets halted a brief moment up there at those 2 spots .The scoops are scoops .They are fine and to those that we’re thinking they would be upset don’t worry the ball still sneaks in from the side .One thing I noticed was how offset the flippers are compared to other games see in pictures .Another cool thing is there are so many strange rebounds that turn into a turn into actual shots by accident if that makes sense .One example is I shot hard with the left flipper and it hit the tip of the upper while down and made the jackpot ramp .Stuff like that that puts a big smile on your face .Most of the time I never seen the ball enter the side scoop because it’s so damn quick .Sooooo much going on in this game I’m looking forward to seeing how code progresses as the game simply Fing rocks as is !!!!! Guys don’t worry a bit about this one this is a big time Winner !!

0D3F10CA-407F-49A3-B6C5-AFBC0C67DC71 (resized).jpeg0D3F10CA-407F-49A3-B6C5-AFBC0C67DC71 (resized).jpeg6D19DB21-C14B-4DDD-914D-D43A0345AD4C (resized).jpeg6D19DB21-C14B-4DDD-914D-D43A0345AD4C (resized).jpeg8DA1205C-40F5-4E79-A931-E70A2D65D142 (resized).jpeg8DA1205C-40F5-4E79-A931-E70A2D65D142 (resized).jpeg992C18BD-19B2-4201-A6EC-1073BCB45352 (resized).jpeg992C18BD-19B2-4201-A6EC-1073BCB45352 (resized).jpeg9B4216C0-5F03-48E8-ADE4-BA0CD1572DDB (resized).jpeg9B4216C0-5F03-48E8-ADE4-BA0CD1572DDB (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#817 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks Gryzsss !!! No picture can do this pin justice .You have to see it with your own eyes !
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks great, but is that a real screened mirrored backglass, or a semi-fake one like KISS LE that has mirrored segments cut into a translite, not an actual mirror with screened art over it?

#818 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hearing more rumors Stern will increase prices in April. Hope that isn’t true as I’m in a later run.
Shame on me for actually playing it first.

Always rumors about this.. Take it all with a grain of salt

#819 2 years ago

Anyone heard anything from Game Exchange on their LE eta? I thought I would as here first before shooting an email to JJ, which I am sure he has already gotten a dozen times

#820 2 years ago

I got a few games in on my LE last night. First game in everything was going fine then all of a sudden the flippers went dead. Is that part of the game or a glitch? It happened to my wife on her next ball as well. Flippers go dead, ball drains, it moves on to the next. I played one game after by myself and no issues. My wife played a game this morning and had the dead flippers again during a multi-ball.
I know Hot Wheels has that as part of gameplay, but this just seemed random.

#821 2 years ago

Photopin
Check the tech alerts in the diagnostics... if you see an overcurrent message, one of you bulbs is shorting out.

#822 2 years ago

Just got the call from my distributor! Going to pick it up this afternoon.

#823 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I got a few games in on my LE last night. First game in everything was going fine then all of a sudden the flippers went dead. Is that part of the game or a glitch? It happened to my wife on her next ball as well. Flippers go dead, ball drains, it moves on to the next. I played one game after by myself and no issues. My wife played a game this morning and had the dead flippers again during a multi-ball.
I know Hot Wheels has that as part of gameplay, but this just seemed random.

My family's about 45 games in on ours and that's never happened. So no, I don't think that's supposed to be a thing.

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I got a few games in on my LE last night. First game in everything was going fine then all of a sudden the flippers went dead.

This happened to me a couple of times when I first played the game last week. After I ran the latest update, I haven't seen it again.

#825 2 years ago

Has anyone else had it where the ball clunks around a little in these 2 areas via the left orbit and loop ? Later, Im going to play around a lot with the pitch and L/R .Just a guess at this point but Im thinking this pin might need a slight pitch downward from left to right to shoot it’s best .Other than this area it’s shooting like a dream .

A7B9C507-BB11-4FD1-8724-D10D23ABB395 (resized).jpegA7B9C507-BB11-4FD1-8724-D10D23ABB395 (resized).jpeg
#826 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Photopin
Check the tech alerts in the diagnostics... if you see an overcurrent message, one of you bulbs is shorting out.

This would make sense because the playfield lights go out when the flippers stop. It happened to me a couple times during a single ball on the first game I played this morning. The flippers would go dead then suddenly start working again, go dead then start up.
Played four games after that and it didn't happen.
Ran diagnostics and it didn't show anything. No Tech Alerts either.

Also, I am running the newest code.

#827 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Anyone heard anything from Game Exchange on their LE eta? I thought I would as here first before shooting an email to JJ, which I am sure he has already gotten a dozen times

I spoke with JJ late last week via text, no pins shipped to him yet. I too am wondering with the storms if the call from him comes this week! Luckily the wife and I have been following our favorite band Dead Sara around the country this last week finishing in Denver on Wednesday night at the Paramount, so my urge to text JJ every day has been muted…

And if ya’ll haven’t heard of Dead Sara… you should check them out.

E0718DEA-43C2-4304-8D84-9B0A50865DEF (resized).pngE0718DEA-43C2-4304-8D84-9B0A50865DEF (resized).png
#828 2 years ago

#69 LE for sale in the marketplace. That didn't take long!

#829 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Has anyone else had it where the ball clunks around a little in these 2 areas via the left orbit and loop ? Later, Im going to play around a lot with the pitch and L/R .Just a guess at this point but Im thinking this pin might need a slight pitch downward from left to right to shoot it’s best .Other than this area it’s shooting like a dream .
[quoted image]

What pitch are you at now? GZ is very particular about pitch, 6.8 seems best on it, you may need to just steepen up a bit.

#830 2 years ago

I have two new in crate rush le's left...$12,500 cash, check or bank transfer plus shipping....Todd from TNT Amusements

thanks for the interest...they are sold now...will post if I get more in.

#831 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

I haven't had any issues with the left orbit. The loop seems to always rattle around in there though, but I figured that was intentional to slow the ball down

#832 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

guess he doesn't like it?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#833 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

This would make sense because the playfield lights go out when the flippers stop. It happened to me a couple times during a single ball on the first game I played this morning. The flippers would go dead then suddenly start working again, go dead then start up.
Played four games after that and it didn't happen.
Ran diagnostics and it didn't show anything. No Tech Alerts either.
Also, I am running the newest code.

Check your tech alerts right after it happens, not after cycling the power. I had it happen on my maiden, same as you describe, and it was a shorted bulb.
There is a thread somewhere on here where a guy spent forever chasing the problem, and he finally found a tiny tiny piece of copper wire in the bottom of a bulb socket. So small he could only see it with a magnifying glass.
I would reseat all the network cables, ( the cat5’s) then pull each bulb from the section that goes out. Blow out the sockets and put tested bulbs back in firmly. This should fix the problem.

#834 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Check your tech alerts right after it happens, not after cycling the power. I had it happen on my maiden, same as you describe, and it was a shorted bulb.
There is a thread somewhere on here where a guy spent forever chasing the problem, and he finally found a tiny tiny piece of copper wire in the bottom of a bulb socket. So small he could only see it with a magnifying glass.
I would reseat all the network cables, ( the cat5’s) then pull each bulb from the section that goes out. Blow out the sockets and put tested bulbs back in firmly. This should fix the problem.

That may have been me. I had to take macros pics of each socket on my JP to figure out which one it was. The metal particle was wedged in, so blowing it out didn’t work for me.

#835 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I haven't had any issues with the left orbit. The loop seems to always rattle around in there though, but I figured that was intentional to slow the ball down

That’s what ai was thinking

#836 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What pitch are you at now? GZ is very particular about pitch, 6.8 seems best on it, you may need to just steepen up a bit.

I go by feel but am going to purchase the tool for tff G at soon .The bubble is touching the top line .

#837 2 years ago

Being it new pin day I’m at my wife’s beckon call for at least 2 weeks .This ain’t my first rodeo I’ll get it straight later .

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

More than likely everything was fine up until 68. Then when he finally got to 69, he had to turn around...and sell it.

#839 2 years ago

Just out of curiosity is the off set flippers used in a lot of pins ? I understand why it is ,I’m just wondering because I’ve never noticed it before .Rush seems to be set to the left 1 inch from where my other 2 are .I always thought it would open up gameplay doing this it it seems to have done that here .

#840 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

I spoke with JJ late last week via text, no pins shipped to him yet. I too am wondering with the storms if the call from him comes this week! Luckily the wife and I have been following our favorite band Dead Sara around the country this last week finishing in Denver on Wednesday night at the Paramount, so my urge to text JJ every day has been muted…
And if ya’ll haven’t heard of Dead Sara… you should check them out.
[quoted image]

I just got a call on mine, shipping today...but with R&L carriers. Hopefully *knock on wood* they don't mess it up

#841 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just out of curiosity is the off set flippers used in a lot of pins ? I understand why it is ,I’m just wondering because I’ve never noticed it before .Rush seems to be set to the left 1 inch from where my other 2 are .I always thought it would open up gameplay doing this it it seems to have done that here .

Ehoh, gz, lz are all at 9" from outside cabinet to left flipper tip. Met is only one at 10"

#842 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I go by feel but am going to purchase the tool for tff G at soon .The bubble is touching the top line .

12-Inch Digital Torpedo Level and Protractor Aluminum Inclinometer Angle Finder with Backlight LED Display & V-Groove Magnetic Base, IP54 Dust/Water Resistant Smart Level https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0923QZNN9/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_NDYVAETYN9Q34WPHGMBQ

#843 2 years ago

I use this, it has audio for leveling, so only have to go under one time

#844 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

12-Inch Digital Torpedo Level and Protractor Aluminum Inclinometer Angle Finder with Backlight LED Display & V-Groove Magnetic Base, IP54 Dust/Water Resistant Smart Level amazon.com link »

Thank you ordering tonight .

#845 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ehoh, gz, lz are all at 9" from outside cabinet to left flipper tip. Met is only one at 10"

Rush is 8 .Unless I’m seeing things .No biggs trying to get the Honey Do list done so I can get back at it .This is torture haha

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I was measuring from the side armor .Just it caught my eye while playing .Thanks HF .

#847 2 years ago

Last thing until later .I’m not a good player yet therefore I enjoyed being able to manually pick the side the balls coming back to .For advanced players does this eliminate the need for post passes ? Just was wondering as it seems maybe something in settings to have it as is or to choose to have to earn enabling it by doing something and maybe have it give you 20/40/60 seconds of use in modes depending ? Food for thought anyway .Hope all get they’re games soon there’s definitely a feel good vibe while playing .My kids didn’t know Rush music much and were “one more game “ last night time and time again

#848 2 years ago

Got the call a few hours ago from my distributor that my LE is shipping to me! I unfortunately don't have a vehicle large enough to transport it so R&L it is...I didn't have issues the last time I used them (Mando Prem) so here's hoping it all works out...

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Last thing until later .I’m not a good player yet therefore I enjoyed being able to manually pick the side the balls coming back to .For advanced players does this eliminate the need for post passes ? Just was wondering as it seems maybe something in settings to have it as is or to choose to have to earn enabling it by doing something and maybe have it give you 20/40/60 seconds of use in modes depending ? Food for thought anyway .Hope all get they’re games soon there’s definitely a feel good vibe while playing .My kids didn’t know Rush music much and were “one more game “ last night time and time again

Action button drops a diverter to let you choose left or right,

#850 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Had a ball hang up here a couple of times .I played with the pitch and L/R a little bit as I was getting some clunky play pictured here coming out of the left orbit and left loop both in the area above the upper flipper .I will toy around with this area more tomorrow .The ball gets halted a brief moment up there at those 2 spots .The scoops are scoops .They are fine and to those that we’re thinking they would be upset don’t worry the ball still sneaks in from the side .One thing I noticed was how offset the flippers are compared to other games see in pictures .Another cool thing is there are so many strange rebounds that turn into a turn into actual shots by accident if that makes sense .One example is I shot hard with the left flipper and it hit the tip of the upper while down and made the jackpot ramp .Stuff like that that puts a big smile on your face .Most of the time I never seen the ball enter the side scoop because it’s so damn quick .Sooooo much going on in this game I’m looking forward to seeing how code progresses as the game simply Fing rocks as is !!!!! Guys don’t worry a bit about this one this is a big time Winner !!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the detailed pics and review. What do you think of the code? I like the 123 albums. I saw a video on a Weapon collect. Curious what Tim S is up too.

Does anyone have a link to the translucent sling rubbers like JJP uses. Gary, why does Stern is use cheap black rubbers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.