IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 358.
#8151 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

If it isn't going to get any worst, I would not worry about it. Those are extreme close ups and I am sure when standing in front of the machine it does not even look close to those pictures.
Listen... I understand that these machines are $$$ but some people are taking things a bit too far when it comes to what should be excepted or not IMO.

I just don't understand this take at all. You (maybe not you personally, but people in general) would not accept this with any other product you buy, especially at these prices. I have re-finished and cleared a completely trashed playfield myself. My clear job came out better and smoother than this brand new playfield. Sure, I spent a lot more time and labor on it, but theirs is mass produced with much better tools/tech than I have, and they have much more experience than I have.

There have been other problems with my pin. Cutting a pop bumper with a dremel to make it fit properly, replacing switches, etc. These I can sort of accept. There are a lot of moving parts on a pin and I guess I just have to accept those problems given that there are only a few pin manufacturers. But having that kind of rippling on a playfield really is in a different category. I took close ups to send to my distro, but you can 100% see the rippling while playing and you can feel it in spots with your bare hand.

I accept that I'll probably get no satisfaction on this. I acknowledge that others have this problem, and maybe worse. Still sucks. Still love the pin.

#8152 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

While speaking of NinjaCamp mods, are people really putting rubber covers on the scoop blades? The scoops on Rush sound like any other scoop to me, be it Elvira's HoH or a Whirlwind. A nice clang and thunk when you make the shot.
Does this noise bother some people? Not to be mean or anything, but I've never heard of such a thing until these Rush scoop covers came out.

We created these because the right side of the front scoop wasn't protected from ball impacts. Ball impacts against the smooth front aren't an issue, but against the angled edge... there was concern that this would aggressively damage the ball, and thus the rest of the game. So we developed these as a solution. The upper scoop probably doesn't strictly need it, but covering both creates a more consistent look and feel. We used to offer the front only or the whole set, but the front only was almost never purchased so we just sell it as a set now to simplify things.

Also, these were introduced before the blinders from Stern existed (they cover the side of the scoop, so you wouldn't really need these if you have the blinders on). So for those who don't use the blinders, we continue to offer the scoop sleeves. Also we offer them in various colors, so it opens the door to cosmetic customization for those that prefer to do so.

#8153 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Lucky you, I couldn't manage to get the piece on without removing a side plastic. Just couldn't get my hands at a good angle to get piece over the wire.
Still didn't take long, but probably closer to 10 mins than 5 for me.

I elevated playfield above the sides of the cabinet. Put on the split end first and just got lucky on first attempt

#8154 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

I just don't understand this take at all. You (maybe not you personally, but people in general) would not accept this with any other product you buy, especially at these prices. I have re-finished and cleared a completely trashed playfield myself. My clear job came out better and smoother than this brand new playfield. Sure, I spent a lot more time and labor on it, but theirs is mass produced with much better tools/tech than I have, and they have much more experience than I have.
There have been other problems with my pin. Cutting a pop bumper with a dremel to make it fit properly, replacing switches, etc. These I can sort of accept. There are a lot of moving parts on a pin and I guess I just have to accept those problems given that there are only a few pin manufacturers. But having that kind of rippling on a playfield really is in a different category. I took close ups to send to my distro, but you can 100% see the rippling while playing and you can feel it in spots with your bare hand.
I accept that I'll probably get no satisfaction on this. I acknowledge that others have this problem, and maybe worse. Still sucks. Still love the pin.

I don't know if this is the issue, but in my mind, this "ribbing" that folks are seeing may be the result of the new direct printing method. Kind of like the old dot matrix printer where the print head goes back and forth creating these print lines. That's what it looks like to me.

#8155 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

While speaking of NinjaCamp mods, are people really putting rubber covers on the scoop blades?

Heck they are putting protectors on spinners now, so why not?

#8156 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

I totally agree with you. For the price they are charging, one should expect a properly cleared playfield that allows the ball to roll properly.

This same thin and/or missing clear was on many of the NIB games (not just Rush) on display at SFGE this weekend. I don’t know why we should accept this lack of quality.

I guess on the plus side - without clear you will not have pooling.
33C4EEEB-876A-42B0-A589-EEDE57D91857 (resized).jpeg33C4EEEB-876A-42B0-A589-EEDE57D91857 (resized).jpeg

#8157 1 year ago

This is a properly cleared Stern (after about 2500 plays). It has dimples because clearcoats dimple.

F4CCB195-AC24-4462-8738-CE1EEF7149B8 (resized).jpegF4CCB195-AC24-4462-8738-CE1EEF7149B8 (resized).jpeg

This is wood grain, visible under a decent amount of clear. It sucks, but I’ve learned to ignore this on my older Sterns (IM, TWD). They look fine and hold up great with annual waxing.

97E5FDB8-F831-4444-97CD-1238F9C66179 (resized).jpeg97E5FDB8-F831-4444-97CD-1238F9C66179 (resized).jpeg

This is Rush Premium with 600 plays. It only a has flash coat of clear, if that. What little shine it has is from the 6 coats of wax I added. You can feel those vertical lines with your fingernail, very similar to an LP record. They are not in the printing. This playfield will be trashed in a few years, without a plastic playfield protector or constant waxing. It will never hold a shine. You’re basically just putting wax on vinyl. Stern agreed to send me a bare playfield to replace it, and I’m happy with that resolution.

57171FC7-6AEA-4CE3-A3EF-F628E0151220 (resized).jpeg57171FC7-6AEA-4CE3-A3EF-F628E0151220 (resized).jpeg

#8158 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Stern agreed to send me a bare playfield to replace it, and I’m happy with that resolution.
[quoted image]

When you say bare, you mean unpopulated? Not sure I would be happy with that resolution.

#8159 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

When you say bare, you mean unpopulated? Not sure I would be happy with that resolution.

I’ve done 10 playfield swaps, 2 of those on Sterns (CSI and LOTR). Those were much easier than my older SS pins. A Spike2 game like Rush will be a walk in the park by comparison, with the LED boards and the distributed wiring.

#8160 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’ve done 10 playfield swaps, 2 of those on Sterns (CSI and LOTR). Those were much easier than my older SS pins. A Spike2 game like Rush will be a walk in the park by comparison, with the LED boards and the distributed wiring.

Got the old bare playfields? I'd love to hang them on the wall.

#8161 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Got the old bare playfields? I'd love to hang them on the wall.

Just a few, that I’m keeping for my own funky upcycling projects.

#8162 1 year ago

Count me in! The Rush Premium is here. First time ordering a NIB machine, so it’s “Christmas in July”

99F29602-D6B2-49A9-B2FF-5A5416C8C823 (resized).jpeg99F29602-D6B2-49A9-B2FF-5A5416C8C823 (resized).jpeg

FAF0AE68-33AF-4489-B8AB-A93DB04DA534 (resized).jpegFAF0AE68-33AF-4489-B8AB-A93DB04DA534 (resized).jpeg

E74E6968-A4AC-4B34-9752-B102304C842B (resized).jpegE74E6968-A4AC-4B34-9752-B102304C842B (resized).jpeg

0F0F873B-3437-49FA-9E17-A582923DE47E (resized).jpeg0F0F873B-3437-49FA-9E17-A582923DE47E (resized).jpeg

#8163 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

It's the pinball-equivalent of clacking tongs anytime you pick them up while cooking/barbecuing - gotta do it every time to make sure they still work!
It's in the same school of thought as slapping ANYTHING you load on a truck or trailer and saying "that ain't going anywhere".

Totally Agree!! the innate impulse to test a tool or mechanism prior to use is undeniable and ubiquitous. One must confirm functionality prior to every use, irrespective of any prior confirmations, however recent. The lload on a truck must be pulled and slapped for sure. one can never be too sure.

#8164 1 year ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Does this mean you're moving past it, because your banging on about the playfield clear is getting old to no end and imo unwarranted. The playfield is fine, I've told you its fine, others have told you its fine, and yet you continue to whine. I have a 10 yr old game with the same clear finish, and it looks and plays well. You say you love the game so throw out some positives FFS.

As far as shitty stern playfileds goes... well 2016 called and wants its problem back. This has been going on for years. Generally they do a great playfield. Take the good with the bad.

Please someone make it stop

#8165 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Count me in! The Rush Premium is here. First time ordering a NIB machine, so it’s “Christmas in July”

It's better than any Christmas ever IMO.

Enjoy and welcome!!

#8166 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Stern agreed to send me a bare playfield to replace it, and I’m happy with that resolution.

Question for you, and for the group:

You have a playfield quality issue that Stern rectifies by sending an unpopulated PF.

Do you swap that new playfield in "immediately" so that your expensive new machine that you bought shiny and new is shiny and new again? This way, it will look amazing in your home with the rest of your set-up, but your new playfield will start to wear and you may wind up in the same boat again.

Or do you wait for the existing playfield to be completely and totally trashed before swapping? Your pin will sit there and might look kind of crummy, but it still plays pretty much the same and you have the peace of mind knowing that your machine is "preserved" through the new PF sitting in the corner that you COULD swap in at any time.

Personally, I'd be torn. I think I'd lean toward letting the original PF further go to hell, knowing that I have a minty PF in a box for a rainy day. I could also see not wanting to have a relatively new pin with massive flaws on it sitting around and wanting to swap that PF in immediately.

#8167 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

"Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio."
-Hunter S Thompson

did you mention "fuel"?

#8168 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

You have a playfield quality issue that Stern rectifies by sending an unpopulated PF.
Do you swap that new playfield in "immediately" so that your expensive new machine that you bought shiny and new is shiny and new again? This way, it will look amazing in your home with the rest of your set-up, but your new playfield will start to wear and you may wind up in the same boat again.
Or do you wait for the existing playfield to be completely and totally trashed before swapping? Your pin will sit there and might look kind of crummy, but it still plays pretty much the same and you have the peace of mind knowing that your machine is "preserved" through the new PF sitting in the corner that you COULD swap in at any time.
Personally, I'd be torn. I think I'd lean toward letting the original PF further go to hell, knowing that I have a minty PF in a box for a rainy day. I could also see not wanting to have a relatively new pin with massive flaws on it sitting around and wanting to swap that PF in immediately.

It was a no brainer for me my TMNT had the grainy artwork. New PF is on the wall until the old one is toast. If it was planking or chipping bad that would be an instant swap for me.

#8169 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Merry CYGNUS-X!

#8170 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Personally I would probably do something dumb like send the new PF for a few more coats of clear. Still have a pin to play until the new one gets back and cures, but would swap it in at first chance. Not worth the aggravation of playing a crappy PF while a new one gets ignored on the wall until the pin gets sold/traded.

#8171 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I'd keep it as a safe spare until any actual damage appeared. And consider getting the replacement recleared too since the opportunity is there

#8172 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Do you swap that new playfield in "immediately" [?]

The first thing I’d do is remove the plastic playfield protector that I installed 2 weeks in. It’s great, it does its job well, but I’d prefer not to have it. I have 2 other playfield swaps in the pipeline: Skateball and Quick Draw. I think I’m going to start QD this weekend. If the new Rush playfield shows up before I’m done, I’ll probably tackle Rush next, just knowing it will be easier than Skateball.

I’d also be tempted to add a few more coats of clear to the new playfield.

#8173 1 year ago

Much like Iron Maiden did, Rush the pin has exposed me to more of their catalog and I'm really digging it.

#8174 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Good to know. I've only done 3 playfield swaps (BoP twice and Target Alpha). Both were a PITA but maybe just because they were the first I did.

#8175 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Does this mean you're moving past it, because your banging on about the playfield clear is getting old to no end . . .Please someone make it stop

Whatever. I posted a few pics - does this look normal. I get a smattering of responses telling me (a) it's typical Stern, or (b) it's awful. At least one comment tells me I am being too nitpicky. I respond by saying that I don't understand the "nitpicky" response. Some people agree with me, some don't. I don't really care either way. You apparently don't agree. Good for you. I don't really think that 2 or 3 posts asking questions amounts to "banging on about the playfield clear" but I guess you're super sensitive. Feel free to hide me.

#8176 1 year ago

Has anyone installed one of these?

rush-3-bank-inst-001 (resized).jpgrush-3-bank-inst-001 (resized).jpg
#8177 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The first thing I’d do is remove the plastic playfield protector that I installed 2 weeks in. It’s great, it does its job well, but I’d prefer not to have it. I have 2 other playfield swaps in the pipeline: Skateball and Quick Draw. I think I’m going to start QD this weekend. If the new Rush playfield shows up before I’m done, I’ll probably tackle Rush next, just knowing it will be easier than Skateball.
I’d also be tempted to add a few more coats of clear to the new playfield.

I usually clear pfs again before installing. Only had one problem and that was on a pf that Wade did and used some weird lacquer on it so the clear didn't lay down. Probably done about 50+ pf swaps at this point.

#8178 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Has anyone installed one of these?
[quoted image]

The drop bank protector? I never install those. I don't feel they are necessary. Shooter lane and outhole drain is all I install. And scoops, of course, if they come unprotected from the factory.

#8179 1 year ago

The drop bank protector? I never install those. I don't feel they are necessary. Shooter lane and outhole drain is all I install. And scoops, of course, if they come unprotected from the factory.

I installed one on my Iron Maiden, not sure if it is needed on Rush.

2022-06-18 14.27.54 (resized).jpg2022-06-18 14.27.54 (resized).jpg
#8180 1 year ago

I wasn't ready to do an "inside mod" yet so I stuck with the outside mod from Inscribed Solutions. Seamless transaction and it shipped pretty quickly!

20220718_095116 (resized).jpg20220718_095116 (resized).jpg20220718_095128 (resized).jpg20220718_095128 (resized).jpg
#8181 1 year ago

Its all personal taste, but I paid a premium for the LE, love everything about it: the Expression Lighting and art blades, mirrored backglass, the machine's art and the dead-end with the VUK is the perfect place to put a ball when in multi-ball mod.

#8182 1 year ago

Wanted to post a big "Thank You" to Jon at Gameroommods for the bonus fluorescent protector!

I had received and installed their set of protectors months ago, and suddenly in my mailbox arrives a new piece, because they added to the kit long after i got mine. THAT'S how you gain a customer for life.

Thank you, Jon!

#8183 1 year ago

The drop bank protector? I never install those. I don't feel they are necessary.

Correct. Instead, do a one-time adjustment to the drop target “dropped” height, using a metal straightedge for precision. Adjust until the straightedge is 1/32-1/16” off the playfield.

#8184 1 year ago

I usually add a little mylar over the front and back edges of the drop target slot as well (fold it over).

#8185 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is a properly cleared Stern (after about 2500 plays). It has dimples because clearcoats dimple.
[quoted image]
This is wood grain, visible under a decent amount of clear. It sucks, but I’ve learned to ignore this on my older Sterns (IM, TWD). They look fine and hold up great with annual waxing.
[quoted image]
This is Rush Premium with 600 plays. It only a has flash coat of clear, if that. What little shine it has is from the 6 coats of wax I added. You can feel those vertical lines with your fingernail, very similar to an LP record. They are not in the printing. This playfield will be trashed in a few years, without a plastic playfield protector or constant waxing. It will never hold a shine. You’re basically just putting wax on vinyl. Stern agreed to send me a bare playfield to replace it, and I’m happy with that resolution.
[quoted image]

Mine is identical

#8186 1 year ago

Never give up on a game, people. I've always said that and will continue to play that way -- you never know when you'll have the ball of your life.

I had two terrible first balls... yet look how it ended up:
20220719_174609 (resized).jpg20220719_174609 (resized).jpg

#8187 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Installed my NinjaCamp Soft Plunge Corrector yesterday and man what a difference. No more lane rattle when attempting the skill shots. A great fix!

I put it on mine and also made a huge difference. I’ve had good luck with all the NinjaCamp mods I’ve installed

#8188 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm paying $11,100 for a brand new game. I would NEVER accept a rippled clearcoat or lack of clearcoat as "well, shit just happens". This is NOT okay and having to do a full playfield swap would not be an acceptable fix for me. I know you can do it, but it's a ton of work and at these prices that's a totally unacceptable solution. Would you repaint your brand new Mercedes because they did a crappy factory paint job? Personally, I will never buy another NIB game from Stern or any other manufacturer until these quality control issues are resolved. Rippling, pooling, etc. I understand that some dimpling is considered normal wear and tear, but this is another thing. Thank goodness my Rush LE doesn't have this problem, but I have had a previous Stern title that did exhibit some of these issues. If we accept this inferior workmanship as okay then we will be opening the door to crappy playfields from here on out.

#8189 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I have a virgin Deadpool playfield that was reclearcoated that I picked up at Pinfest because I have dimpling and Deadpool also has a few issues with ramps digging into the playfield that probably happened on mine since I have yet to take it apart and put washers under the ramps. Anyway, having the extra playfield gives me piece of mind that I can swap it and be back to good as new or the new owner can make that choice if I ever sell it. Meanwhile it makes a nice display piece hanging on the wall. The dimpling doesn’t bother me, the only time I notice is when the games are booting, otherwise things are moving too fast during gameplay for me to notice.

#8190 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Thank goodness my Rush LE doesn't have this problem, but I have had a previous Stern title that did exhibit some of these issues

So what did you do for that previous title?

#8191 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

If we accept this inferior workmanship as okay then we will be opening the door to crappy playfields from here on out.

And when we bend over and pay these ridiculous prices, it tells them we will keep doing it. That's why the ceiling is getting higher and higher. I agree with your point and it applies to pricing, as well.

#8192 1 year ago

What’s the latest on Stern Accessories for Rush?

I’m not buying the supply chain BS. They’ve made basically nothing all year.

#8193 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Wanted to post a big "Thank You" to Jon at Gameroommods for the bonus fluorescent protector!
I had received and installed their set of protectors months ago, and suddenly in my mailbox arrives a new piece, because they added to the kit long after i got mine. THAT'S how you gain a customer for life.
Thank you, Jon!

Thanks for the shoutout! I think the 5th piece really rounds out the look to the kit. I thought it only fair to send one to all prior customers.

Everyone should be receive the theirs in the mail in the next few days. If yours arrives broken or you just never receive it in the next 10 days, please PM me and I’ll send another one.

#8194 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Of course there is a supply chain issue. Every company that relies on parts and the supply chain is struggling to get parts. Stern has a product that contains thousands of parts - far, far more than most products. If Stern can't get their hands on one part, the line shuts down on that product. If you've ever working in a manufacturing environment, you've seen that getting parts can be very complicated in the best of times. You just can't swap one manufacturers part for another over night. You can blame Stern for a lot of stuff but they don't have much control over the supply chain.

#8195 1 year ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Of course there is a supply chain issue. Every company that relies on parts and the supply chain is struggling to get parts. Stern has a product that contains thousands of parts - far, far more than most products. If Stern can't get their hands on one part, the line shuts down on that product. If you've ever working in a manufacturing environment, you've seen that getting parts can be very complicated in the best of times. You just can't swap one manufacturers part for another over night. You can blame Stern for a lot of stuff but they don't have much control over the supply chain.

I'm sure Stern would love to sell more stuff to Rush and other pin owners. Accessories have higher margin than the pins!

#8196 1 year ago

It seems like the longer I’m away from it, the more Rush rewards me with great gameplay. I was 2 shots away from Cygnus X-1 last night, left with 450M but I was sweaty and happy.

#8197 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s the latest on Stern Accessories for Rush?

Rush is a ways out. Theyre making expression kits for the final Zeppelin run this fall. We're after that. Either end of year or 2023

#8198 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Rush is a ways out. Theyre making expression kits for the final Zeppelin run this fall. We're after that. Either end of year or 2023

Man, I'm glad I decided to splurge on the LE...the expression lighting (and programming) rocks. Also love the real backglass....

Quoted from swampfire:

It seems like the longer I’m away from it, the more Rush rewards me with great gameplay. I was 2 shots away from Cygnus X-1 last night, left with 450M but I was sweaty and happy.

It's one or Borg's most satisfying shooters for sure. My stock post locations are the lowest, so the ball times can be pretty long. Just don't have the motivation to move the posts yet.

#8199 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Man, I'm glad I decided to splurge on the LE...the expression lighting (and programming) rocks. Also love the real backglass....

It's one or Borg's most satisfying shooters for sure. My stock post locations are the lowest, so the ball times can be pretty long. Just don't have the motivation to move the posts yet.

Mine are like that as well. Was thinking about moving them to the middle but until I beat the game, why make it more changeling?

#8200 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Thanks for the shoutout! I think the 5th piece really rounds out the look to the kit. I thought it only fair to send one to all prior customers.
Everyone should be receive the theirs in the mail in the next few days. If yours arrives broken or you just never receive it in the next 10 days, please PM me and I’ll send another one.

That’s awesome to hear, great customer service/experience right there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/164 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.