IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 358.
#751 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It still amazes me how much Stern oversaturates their promo pics...That LE cabinet is glorious!!!!

No kiddin. I was iffy when I saw promo pics, now I think it's the best of the 3

#752 2 years ago

I know it’s been said before and it’s super cliche, but pictures DO NOT do the cabinet justice. It’s amazing. The reflective foil is beautiful. I love the gold leg bolts. Nice little touch stern. Bravo.

Don’t get me started on the back glass. It’s nuts! The mirror is incredible. Easily the best mirrored backglass I’ve ever seen. This art is great!

And I was bummed about the flat black powder coat at first. Now that I see it, it is perfect!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#753 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

U buy from Jordan?

i Bought from Next Level Just have to drive 10 hours to pick up when it arrives..

#754 2 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#755 2 years ago
Quoted from cataylox:

yes, Next Level is the best. It's only 2000 miles from Chicago, Dear Elon Musk we need faster trucks.

yes Next Level is the Best hope i get my Pro in April

#756 2 years ago

My high score for the day....

IMG_1180 (resized).jpegIMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
#757 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I know it’s been said before and it’s super cliche, but pictures DO NOT do the cabinet justice. It’s amazing. The reflective foil is beautiful. I love the gold leg bolts. Nice little touch stern. Bravo.
Don’t get me started on the back glass. It’s nuts! The mirror is incredible. Easily the best mirrored backglass I’ve ever seen. This art is great!
And I was bummed about the flat black powder coat at first. Now that I see it, it is perfect!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Congrats on the New Pin...

#758 2 years ago

Man that LE is gorgeous. The scoop thing is ridiculous though.

I’ll beat the dead horse if necessary but a temporary fix on an $7-11k piece of equipment just to keep them shipping? Just delay my premium till you get it right..I’ll wait

#759 2 years ago

Damn....I was in tears when it was finally announced.....and I'll be choked up again once I have it in my house!!!

#760 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It still amazes me how much Stern oversaturates their promo pics...That LE cabinet is glorious!!!!

It does. Absolutely beautiful.

I wish I could have got one but very happy with the Pro.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Pretty sure I will get the lighting package when its available.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

#761 2 years ago

Wait. What the fuck is this? That’s it. I’m lighting it on fire.

D90C5874-BBDA-46FD-A893-A2421399241D (resized).jpegD90C5874-BBDA-46FD-A893-A2421399241D (resized).jpegEBBA20AA-A88C-4305-A4E4-F56B24A9A55C (resized).jpegEBBA20AA-A88C-4305-A4E4-F56B24A9A55C (resized).jpeg
#762 2 years ago

This is my goodie bag. Anyone else get shafted?! Lol!

0CA83B1F-A123-4EA0-AACB-C4A05464ED29 (resized).jpeg0CA83B1F-A123-4EA0-AACB-C4A05464ED29 (resized).jpeg
#763 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

Bummer man. Why even include one at that point? In the good old days they were packed. My Star Trek LE is loaded with goodies.

#764 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

That's it, I'm canceling my LE.

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I was going to lift my playfield tomorrow and check. I looked inside through the coindoor and I didn't see any extra plastics (at first glance).

#766 2 years ago

Down to just a bag

#767 2 years ago
CF26B857-4962-4033-8C61-228F20B95076 (resized).jpegCF26B857-4962-4033-8C61-228F20B95076 (resized).jpeg
#768 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Down to just a bag

Yeah one of my rituals is to open that up and put a keychain plastic on the key. Cmon Gary! Most expensive LE* to date and that’s the goodie bag?!?! Lol! Man….

*regular LE

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

Same with my Led Zeppelin LE. Was no goodie bag. I did end up getting a few replacement spinners and decals from Stern while they were figuring out the magic spinner issues.

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

Way more than you get with the pro

#771 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Same with my Led Zeppelin LE. Was no goodie bag. I did end up getting a few replacement spinners and decals from Stern while they were figuring out the magic spinner issues.

My Avengers premium didn’t even come with scoring cards. I had to borrow from my TWD goodie bag. Is that a new thing? Also for the new LE owners. How is the new scoop design so far. When I played a pro, that front scoop felt really tight. With the new forklift design, does it feel even tighter. A lotta rejects? Can’t wait to play an LE, but it seems like it takes forever to ship them out to SoCal.

#772 2 years ago

Just set up my LE and only have a handful of games on it. But I was purposefully banging on that scoop. It looks tight, but is way easier to hit than it would seem. Those forks gave me no issues at all. It always served it back to my right flipper too.

016C51B7-901B-45FD-B4FF-A885974A7EAE (resized).jpeg016C51B7-901B-45FD-B4FF-A885974A7EAE (resized).jpeg
#773 2 years ago

How much u want for that LE bag?? LOL.
Jks

Really eh? Just an empty bag…
The little things DO matter imo.

Quoted from Jamesays:

Down to just a bag

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just set up my LE and only have a handful of games on it. But I was purposefully banging on that scoop. It looks tight, but is way easier to hit than it would seem. Those forks gave me no issues at all. It always served it back to my right flipper too.
[quoted image]

Glad to hear.. Can't wait to get a fix.

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Glad to hear.. Can't wait to get a fix.

A fix would be nice, but didn't people have problems with the metal taking the clear and some paint off when it was removed? That would make me nervous.

#776 2 years ago

So if the forks do not cause any issue, they must be a part of the final fix. Probably just a better protector with forks is my GUESS. It would be great if the final fix is on my premium when it ships, but I would put it on later if needed. Congrats to the LE guys! They look great!

#777 2 years ago

With all the focus on the scoop, can someone please post a photo of the VUK on the LE that replaces the dead-end on the pro? Very interested in that…

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

okay it serves the ball to the flipper, but can a ball enter the scoop from the sides? Seems to me that was the intent of the design, but those forks look like they would prevent entries from the sides...? Not to mention that it will likely chew up the pinballs as well...
Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.

#779 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

Stern has gone on the cheap lately. I can see them in future eliminating the game manual and posting it online.

#780 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

A fix would be nice, but didn't people have problems with the metal taking the clear and some paint off when it was removed? That would make me nervous.

Mine is cut underneath the sharp edges. I hope the new fix overlaps that damage so it doesn’t continue to chip away.

#781 2 years ago

[corrected]

Eta: realized I hadn’t checked the stapled bag lately… so i could be wrong

#782 2 years ago
Quoted from BlueCylinder:

I hear that. I pulled my protector off, straightened and reinstalled, and tried taping the side tabs down with Gorilla tape. With that, I get about 60 or 70 plays versus the 30 I was getting before doing it all over. Frustrating that the alternatives are to let it sit, or pull the protector off, which leads to damage and what sounds like a voided warranty.

I finally decided to do the same thing you did last night. It's "holding up" for now.

Although you see many scoop-gate rants (including myself), the game is AWESOME!!!!

These LE's are so gorgeous!

#783 2 years ago

The game is a big disappointment to me. The whole scoop thing pisses me off. Game needs better code. I have no clue what is going on! Game has no new mechs!! I am a big RUSH fan. Grew who with them and have been to many shows. Questioning my purchase. They could have done better!

#784 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

. Stern Games haven’t had printed manuals in ages.
Eta: realized I hadn’t checked the stapled bag lately… so i could be wrong

Wrong you are...

#785 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is ill-advised for Rush. Unlike KISS, Rush seems to have extremely minimal clear paired with art adhesion issues. There are some NASTY damage pictures after less than 200 plays. You will not have the same experience as KISS on a Rush missing a protector.

Agreed, which is why it's really unfortunate Stern/Borg didn't do what I suggested in my post (to engineer a more robust solution with a PF bezel). At this point, it's too late (obviously), but they should consider it for future games. Mantis style protectors work great for larger holes.

#786 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

The game is a big disappointment to me. The whole scoop thing pisses me off. Game needs better code. I have no clue what is going on! Game has no new mechs!! I am a big RUSH fan. Grew who with them and have been to many shows. Questioning my purchase. They could have done better!

Interesting...haven't played it yet, but the scoop thing is upsetting. Just shows how little they care, since fixing it isn't rocket science.

#787 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Please pm me if you stay disappointed.
The code is early but plays fantastic to me.

#788 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Scoop issue will be gone soon.

To me though, mechs don't make the game. It's all about the shots and theme. Shots / music keep me coming back and the code will get better.

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Aside from the scoop, this game is awesome! My distro said help is on the way for the scoop so I’m just going to use the Gorilla tape on the flaps for now and it’s been holding fine.

#790 2 years ago

another question/consideration/thought after playing on my LE a little more last night -- the ball lock behind the targets, are there any modes where it actually KEEPS the ball locked in there? I thought it was going to act like the raptor paddock on JP, where it locks in there and doesn't get released until later when triggered by something else. Every time I've gotten it in there and the lock activates, it holds it there momentarily for an award and then just immediately lets it back out. Seems fairly pointless if that's the case -- anyone know if there's some other mode that holds it in there for a while?

#791 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Agreed, which is why it's really unfortunate Stern/Borg didn't do what I suggested in my post (to engineer a more robust solution with a PF bezel). At this point, it's too late (obviously), but they should consider it for future games. Mantis style protectors work great for larger holes.

Mantis-style protectors would be worthless for this case because the art/clear is super-thin and very fragile. There are pictures on the playfield surface (not the edge of the hole) around the scoop with chunks of the art chipped off in multiple places after less than 100 plays from more than one machine already.

I don't know why Borg likes these ultra narrow holes. It sucked on KISS, too, and it limits protector options. Give it 5mm more and the options open up.

#792 2 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1300444503 Deadflip on the Premium prototype 4 days ago. Older Code V.88. Center ramp is definitely wider on LE.

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

that back Glass looks Fantanstic and that side pieces on the Cabinet look Great as well.. Too bad i miss the Boat on the LE The Pro will be fun to mod it out though..

#795 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1300444503 Deadflip on the Premium prototype 4 days ago. Older Code V.88. Center ramp is definitely wider on LE.

I thought the premium & LE had identical playfields?

#796 2 years ago

You've got an le coming. Invest in pinwoofer, you won't regret it. Better speakers without amplification is not much of an upgrade

#797 2 years ago

Good news. I got my LE today.
Bad news. When I pulled out the rear leg bolts the plate inside shifted. Has anyone had this happen before? The only solution I can think of is to get inside, loosen the plates, attach the legs then retighten the plates.
BTW: that's dirt not scratches

IMG_20220220_192343742~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_192343742~2 (resized).jpg
#798 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Good news. I got my LE today.
Bad news. When I pulled out the rear leg bolts the plate inside shifted. Has anyone had this happen before? The only solution I can think of is to get inside, loosen the plates, attach the legs then retighten the plates.
BTW: that's dirt not scratches
[quoted image]

How could the plate inside shift? Was the leg plate inside loose from the factory? It doesn't look that far shifted from the pic. Maybe put some silicone lube on the bolt and see if you can get it on as-is?

#799 2 years ago

The first in the wild is finally home Thanks again to Bouche03!! Had a little time to stop at Wizard World with him ,always a blast .

06B46D7A-B174-452C-A9D3-21859452ECA9 (resized).jpeg06B46D7A-B174-452C-A9D3-21859452ECA9 (resized).jpegBB44ACE0-4C28-4209-83E3-8EEC5776C8C5 (resized).jpegBB44ACE0-4C28-4209-83E3-8EEC5776C8C5 (resized).jpeg
#800 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How could the plate inside shift? Was the leg plate inside loose from the factory?

Not sure, but it did it on both back legs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.