IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 358.
#7601 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Does anyone have a close up pic yet of the new scoop protector? It's hard to see in the most recent walkthrough video but whatever I'm seeing in the game at the end, it seems like it's a black color & looks different than a standard type? Still waiting on my Premium.
https://fb.watch/dYxta0niKD/

eh? there is no 'new scoop protector'. We've had what is in effect, v3 for quite awhile. It's the 'ears' bracket plus cliffy we've had for sometime. It's just using black rubber while the first show iteration used blue.

#7602 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

The Rush LE, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful LEs. I love it. I forgot if you mentioned this, but you must get the inner loop mod from ninjacamp. The inner loop has a tough time registering a shot because it’s so fast. Some people don’t realize this I think. But without it, there are some things you can’t collect without making that shot. They also have the ESL (Exit Stage Left) mod, so you can see the inserts of the inner loop without having to stop and lean over. It’s a little more expensive, but for me, it was worth it.

Awesome. Thank you! I will order the loop mod. ESL is out of stock unfortunately.
Thanks for your help. I can’t wait to get it and see it person. It does look amazing. My wife and daughters love the steam punk art. Saturday can’t come fast enough.

Which one did you order?
AF2D4756-B17B-4B8D-BA9A-C78512AF5D0C (resized).jpegAF2D4756-B17B-4B8D-BA9A-C78512AF5D0C (resized).jpeg

#7603 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Awesome. Thank you! I will order the loop mod. ESL is out of stock unfortunately.
Thanks for your help. I can’t wait to get it and see it person. It does look amazing. My wife and daughters love the steam punk art. Saturday can’t come fast enough.
Which one did you order?
[quoted image]

Do the assist set, to ensure you’ll have what you need. Some people’s machines work well with one of the two pieces, other use both pieces. I have the two piece set on mine, and works flawlessly.

#7604 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

eh? there is no 'new scoop protector'. We've had what is in effect, v3 for quite awhile. It's the 'ears' bracket plus cliffy we've had for sometime. It's just using black rubber while the first show iteration used blue.

Ok, I haven’t seen the ‘ears’ bracket yet.. the one I played was an LE and just had the cliffy type protector and that’s it, not rubber or anything so not clear on the version or the appearance differences between them.

#7605 1 year ago

Which one did you order?
[quoted image]

ESL will be back in stock soon, hopefully next week.

We only added the flat piece as an individual item because we've found that this same piece also can be used to reduce/eliminate the rattle you sometimes get short plunging for the skill shot, which keeps the ball from getting out of the shooter lane and kills your skill shot.

#7606 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Do the assist set, to ensure you’ll have what you need. Some people’s machines work well with one of the two pieces, other use both pieces. I have the two piece set on mine, and works flawlessly.

Awesome. Thank you Sterling! Owner said he added some felt pieces and that did the trick. But rather have the clean look of clear plastic.
Did you also order his ramp guards?

#7607 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Does anyone have a close up pic yet of the new scoop protector? It's hard to see in the most recent walkthrough video but whatever I'm seeing in the game at the end, it seems like it's a black color & looks different than a standard type? Still waiting on my Premium.
https://fb.watch/dYxta0niKD/

May 4th 2022 build date with 105 games 340 balls.

20220629_194508 (resized).jpg20220629_194508 (resized).jpg20220629_194517 (resized).jpg20220629_194517 (resized).jpg20220629_194528 (resized).jpg20220629_194528 (resized).jpg20220629_194538 (resized).jpg20220629_194538 (resized).jpg20220629_194544 (resized).jpg20220629_194544 (resized).jpg20220629_194549 (resized).jpg20220629_194549 (resized).jpg
#7608 1 year ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

ESL will be back in stock soon, hopefully next week.
We only added the flat piece as an individual item because we've found that this same piece also can be used to reduce/eliminate the rattle you sometimes get short plunging for the skill shot, which keeps the ball from getting out of the shooter lane and kills your skill shot.

Awesome. I will wait till the ESL is in stock again. Do you do local pick up? I am in San Tan Valley. Going to get your ramp guards also.

#7609 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The black looks better than the blue, makes it look like a tunnel.

#7610 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

..but that's not how Borg intended it to be!

#7611 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting.. I think it looks great! I understand it might be a slight design change but if mine comes like that? I won't touch it and just watch it closely. I have a Ninja for backup so no worries. Can't wait to get this game.. haven't been this excited about a pin in a while since I played it.

#7612 1 year ago

Which one did you order?
[quoted image]

I just installed this today (Ninjacamp inner loop mod) and the inner loop mod worked 100%. I did install previous a piece of felt, mrs switch and a plastic cover over the area and nothing worked all the time.
This works every time.

Awesome mod.

#7613 1 year ago

Awesome. Thank you Sterling! Owner said he added some felt pieces and that did the trick. But rather have the clean look of clear plastic.
Did you also order his ramp guards?

Bought the ramp guards(make sure to have blue Loctite on hand), full scoop protector, scoop sleeves, inner loop assist set, rollover protectors(though it can trap slow moving balls), and the Exit Stage Left mod. They have great instructions with their products. If needed, message me and can help walk you through, or at least give you extra tips/tid bits I learned while installing mine.

All great products, along with many other mods that are out there. NC didn’t offer the spinner protector at the time, I would have loved to had that before playing. 10 games in, I blew my spinner apart. Over a month later, still waiting on replacement from Stern.

#7614 1 year ago

This game is so insane. Last night I had 7 million going into my third ball. Finished with over 900 million. Also, I'd never managed to complete La Villa Strangiato before. Not only did I complete it but did it on the first attempt.

#7615 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

This game is so insane. Last night I had 7 million going into my third ball. Finished with over 900 million. Also, I'd never managed to complete La Villa Strangiato before. Not only did I complete it but did it on the first attempt.

“It only takes one ball…” Congrats! That is what makes Rush so fun and frustrating as well. Cheers!

#7616 1 year ago

Got my “Exit Stage Left” mod in last nite!!!! Sooo much nicer to be able to see all the upper loop shot inserts without struggling! Bless you Ninja Camp!!!

6D4E4FC8-8691-4A3A-AF04-FDAEDE3CAC93 (resized).jpeg6D4E4FC8-8691-4A3A-AF04-FDAEDE3CAC93 (resized).jpeg

#7617 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I've found factory outlane posts random over the years and models. Sometimes jst depends on who is assembling the pf.

Why is this even a question?

I'm so sorry sir, I didn't realize there was a list of approved questions that I'm allowed to ask here, despite being on Pinside for 11 years.

I'll also be sure to provide a thorough reason for any question I ask in the future.

#7618 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Blue is “V3 Limited Edition”. But I may email Stern to ask for the black rubber, it does look better.

#7619 1 year ago

I'm hearing that the next Rush update is going to be a BIG ONE. Figures crossed.

#7620 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Perhaps, but they both look ridiculously blocky and restrictive when you're used to playing with open scoops adequately protected by NinjaCamps's protector.

#7621 1 year ago

Is it possible to order the Lift Ramp Optos from somewhere while I wait for the Stern Warranty to come through ?

I just want to play Rush again.
Game has been out of service for 10 days now.

#7622 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Is it possible to order the Lift Ramp Optos from somewhere while I wait for the Stern Warranty to come through ?
I just want to play Rush again.
Game has been out of service for 10 days now.

Haven't followed your issue, but is it just the optos or your board? The optos are standard spike parts @ Marcos 515-0215-00 tx & 515-0215-01 rx.
They wont do you any good if the node 10 is bad though.

#7623 1 year ago

IN!
6B332DC5-0972-43E0-A1BB-354941275AE1 (resized).jpeg6B332DC5-0972-43E0-A1BB-354941275AE1 (resized).jpeg

#7624 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

IN!
[quoted image]

Congrats! Picking my LE up on Saturday.

#7625 1 year ago

Congrats! Picking my LE up on Saturday.

It's Rush. Buy a pinwoofer. You'll not regret it, game sounds amazing.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7626 1 year ago

Just had some killer games this morning. Didn’t get a high score, but just a lot of satisfying smooth flow and combo action. Just feels so good. I’m really appreciating how there are song-specific callouts…I was in Limelight & Alex said “That’s a penalty for insufficient tact” lol

I found a minor bug, tho - if you’re playing a song & it ends/starts over, the Expression Lighting effects turn off for that song. Probably not something most will experience, but prob an easy fix.

#7627 1 year ago

Not an owner but got to play this twice over the last two weeks. Figured I’d post this because I was damn proud of it. Had insider connect too which was cool! Great game! I want one now hahah Top score on the game was 720million or something like that. I didn’t know until I was done with my game. I was SURE I had the GC! Ah well another reason to go back.

42153D2D-5AE7-4778-A6D3-1346E9E18FEB (resized).jpeg42153D2D-5AE7-4778-A6D3-1346E9E18FEB (resized).jpeg
#7628 1 year ago
khgfff (resized).jpgkhgfff (resized).jpg
#7629 1 year ago

Let's go!!!

Screenshot_20220701-165552_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220701-165552_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
#7630 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

IN!
[quoted image]

Congrats!!

#7631 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's Rush. Buy a pinwoofer. You'll not regret it, game sounds amazing.

It has the pinnovators external amp kit so that should do well. I have had it for all my sterns. Definitely a good improvement if you have some Polk subs doing nothing but collecting dust.

#7632 1 year ago

My day-one Premium order arrived today!!!! Arrived in great shape, minus one rusty ball. I need to order a set of better balls anyhow. I also need to adjust the shooter rod - as-is, it barely makes the upper loop while the auto-launch is dead-on. I also need to replace that PSU fan - I can hear it on the other side the room!

Gonna start learning the rules, then once I've got it dialed in it'll be time for sound mods!

June 23rd build date, updated code, updated scoop protector, updated lock switch.

#7633 1 year ago

Congrats to those getting they’re pins !! I really liked the premium art on release (the LE is not too shabby I can’t wait to see one in person .Very unique in my eyes .My advice , don’t worry about the rules for a couple a weeks , just let er rip !

#7634 1 year ago

It has the pinnovators external amp kit so that should do well. I have had it for all my sterns. Definitely a good improvement if you have some Polk subs doing nothing but collecting dust.

Pinnovators are great, but its incredible how well pinwoofers work, not so much volume increase, but the clarity. I hear sounds I didn't hear before, on every pin I've put them on. All I can say is once you hear and experience them, you'll find out it's the best mod for the money.

#7635 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pinnovators are great, but its incredible how well pinwoofers work, not so much volume increase, but the clarity. I hear sounds I didn't hear before, on every pin I've put them on. All I can say is once you hear and experience them, you'll find out it's the best mod for the money.

Do you have a link? Music pin definitely could be worth the extra $$ to spring for pinwoofers. Thanks!

#7636 1 year ago

Has anyone else had a problem with the ramp diverter not firing during gameplay? In particular, I push the action button to divert to the left flipper, but it almost never happens after heading up the left ramp. (It sometimes works the first time or two during a game, and then never again.) In manual and auto tests, the diverter switch (or coil?) fires. And the optical sensors appear to trigger reliably when I wave my finger in front of them. Any suggestions for more troubleshooting ideas appreciated.

#7637 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

My day-one Premium order arrived today!!!! Arrived in great shape, minus one rusty ball. I need to order a set of better balls anyhow. I also need to adjust the shooter rod - as-is, it barely makes the upper loop while the auto-launch is dead-on. I also need to replace that PSU fan - I can hear it on the other side the room!
Gonna start learning the rules, then once I've got it dialed in it'll be time for sound mods!
June 23rd build date, updated code, updated scoop protector, updated lock switch.

Congrats! Picking up my LE tomorrow. Played the pro a lot and loved it. I offered a Guy I know locally to see if he wanted to by my EHOH because I wanted to get RUSH. He said he would have to sell his RUSH LE first.

I said do you want to do an even trade? He said sure. Love Elvira and the theme, but RUSH is so much more fun. So many satisfying shots that I did not get with Elvira.

Just time to move her on.

#7638 1 year ago

Just a quick question that may have been answered... I like to reduce the flipper power on this game, but whenever I recycle power I have to go to the setting and reset the flipper strength again. Pisses me off amd I dont recall other games resetting the power setting every time you turn it off. Anyone else have that issue? Hopefully next update will address it.

#7639 1 year ago

Do you have a link? Music pin definitely could be worth the extra $$ to spring for pinwoofers. Thanks!

https://pinwoofer.com/

#7640 1 year ago

If you're not sure what to order, call him after the holiday, very helpful hands on operator.

#7641 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

My pro table with a 4/20/22 manufacture date (hehe!!) had the outlane posts in the hardest setting. FYI.

Mine with the same manufacturing date (hehe) had the posts to the lowest holes. I suppose it's the easier setting.

It seems like they put it at random.

#7642 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueCylinder:

Has anyone else had a problem with the ramp diverter not firing during gameplay? In particular, I push the action button to divert to the left flipper, but it almost never happens after heading up the left ramp. (It sometimes works the first time or two during a game, and then never again.) In manual and auto tests, the diverter switch (or coil?) fires. And the optical sensors appear to trigger reliably when I wave my finger in front of them. Any suggestions for more troubleshooting ideas appreciated.

Can't say if there is an issue with yours but I can say the diverter does have autonomous intended behavior. Meaning it will sometimes make the decision which way it diverts for you depending on what the next shot in the combo is. There is a frequency setting for this in the menus.

#7643 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Nice. My best has been 500 mil the 3rd game I played. Over 800 plays later if I pass 100m I call it a breakout game.

I haven't been able to get through la villa on the pro. Getting the ball on the left flipper for the first shot is a pain in the ass. Even when I get it there that right ramp is a finicky low % shot. I don't think I've ever hit the spinner with a purposeful trapped snipe, either. Another weird bit of geometry there where the ball just wants to go left or right of it and seems more dependent on random ball speed rather than flip timing.

I love it (a lot) but this game has some of the toughest most frustrating shots all around that I have seen in a while. Hats off to you guys who are getting through these modes.

I need to play around with the flipper power settings and see if I can't get some better natural angles coming off the flippers.

#7644 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueCylinder:

Wait, you can control the diverter? What's supposed to happen when you press the action button? How are you supposed to know? Nothing seems to happen when I push mine (unless the Weapon is activated). Maybe mine is broken and I don't know it?

#7645 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Wait, you can control the diverter? What's supposed to happen when you press the action button? How are you supposed to know? Nothing seems to happen when I push mine (unless the Weapon is activated). Maybe mine is broken and I don't know it?

You can tell which side it's going to by which side flasher is lit. Also, you can't just smack the button to get it to switch. You have to hold it a second.

#7646 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

You control it with the action button and the lower left and right flasher lamps indicate which side it is currently directed to.

See Diverter section on page 12 of attached Stern RUSH rules doc (click on pic below to open it).

Read it. Know it. Live it.

Stern Rush-Rulesheet.pdfStern Rush-Rulesheet.pdf

#7647 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

You can tell which side it's going to by which side flasher is lit. Also, you can't just smack the button to get it to switch. You have to hold it a second.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

You control it with the action button and the lower left and right flasher lamps indicate which side it is currently directed to.
See Diverter section on page 12 of attached Stern RUSH rules doc (click on pic below to open it).
Read it. Know it. Live it.
[quoted image]

Thanks, I have to try that out!

And thanks for the doc. It is probably time I read that - even though I'd rather play than study. Lol

#7648 1 year ago

Rush is definitely worth the investment BallyKISS1978 ! Give a shout if you have any questions:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/

Thanks,

Dan
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346

#7649 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

It's a quick press to change the diverter, long press for weapon now.

#7650 1 year ago

I have a problem where my diverter comes down on top of the ball, then seemingly gets stuck that way for a while. I disabled the diverter until I get around to troubleshooting it. I’ve enjoyed the flow so much that way, I haven’t made time to fix the diverter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.