IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 358.
#6701 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

Anyone have any issue with the minute hand on the clock being a tick or two off? I’ve tweaked the bias in the clock settings, it looks perfect, but once it claims to update the settings and backs out, the setting doesn’t stick and goes back to being a few ticks off again. Kind of frustrating

There is only one bias setting for the drum minute hand, adjust it when at 12 O'clock. If you don't see the message " updating settings " when exiting it won't hold, perhaps you are coming out of the adjustment incorrectly ( which can be done ).

#6702 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Happens to me all the time. Stern is looking into a solution apparently. I could fiddle with moving the ramp or time machine, but I'd prefer they weigh-in since it isn't that big a deal. Worst case, the game does a ball search. Sure, it slows down the game, but it's not like the glass needs to come off to fix.
[quoted image]

Its actually to the right of that outside the ramp guard rails. Some how a ball jumps up there when ramp is up then the ramp tries to go down when all the other balls drain and makes the most god awful noise lol. But the noise is probably the only way I found the ball the first time. I might just put a small hydrant in the dead area between the spinner loop and the ramp

If any mod makers out there should consider it.

I put the ninja camp protector in and I am so glad I did. Played one with sterns fix and really changes the dead end shot with how bulky it is.

#6703 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Happens to me all the time. Stern is looking into a solution apparently. I could fiddle with moving the ramp or time machine, but I'd prefer they weigh-in since it isn't that big a deal. Worst case, the game does a ball search. Sure, it slows down the game, but it's not like the glass needs to come off to fix.
[quoted image]

This was the response I got form Stern:

"At this time, we do not have an official fix for the issue you're experiencing.
If the ball does happen to stay stuck in this position, the game will do a ball search and release the ball."

#6704 1 year ago

My Rush shooter

20220529_151109 (resized).jpg20220529_151109 (resized).jpg20220529_151115 (resized).jpg20220529_151115 (resized).jpg20220529_151149 (resized).jpg20220529_151149 (resized).jpg

#6705 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My Rush shooter
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

pretty cool !!!

#6707 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

ebay.com link: itm

Thanks....how hard was it to attach to the shooter rod? Does anyone sell bare shooter rods?

#6708 1 year ago

Pinball life has stern bare shooter rods for 5 bucks, I had to drill the drawer knob, then fill with glue, then drill to correct depth, then glue in place. Takes a different spring than factory to feel correct, to me anyways, also from pinball life. About 15 bucks to make

#6709 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Where are the clock settings? I searched on my machine and couldn't find them.

In the service menu, hit DIAG (Diagnostics), Rush, then CLCK (Drum clock test).

#6710 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

I had this exact issue. Not sure exactly how I figured out how the clock settings work, but mine was too early by 5 min. I set the bias “feature adjustment #92” to 6 and it got it to the exact correct time. Hope this helps.

This seems to have been exactly what I needed to adjust rather than the diagnostics! Thank you!!

#6711 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My Rush shooter

How did you get that on? I love it. Just bought one.

#6712 1 year ago

I saw your post......

#6713 1 year ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

I saw your post......

Drilled center out, measure it with stock shooter before you glue, I was a tiny bit short, but cut 1 coil off barrel spring and it works perfect

#6714 1 year ago
Quoted from Velux:

This seems to have been exactly what I needed to adjust rather than the diagnostics! Thank you!!

You’re very welcome. Glad I could help!

#6715 1 year ago

I had 2 balls stuck in the time machine,good thing it was a multi ball and I could hit it out.1st time it was more than 1.

#6716 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I had 2 balls stuck in the time machine,good thing it was a multi ball and I could hit it out.1st time it was more than 1.

Sounds rather painful

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6717 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sounds rather painful

shouldnt play with the glass off i reckon

#6718 1 year ago

Quoted from Hayfarmer:Sounds rather painful

heres Hayfarmers address hes making free shooter rods for the first 200 PMs

#6719 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

heres Hayfarmers address hes making free shooter rods for the first 200 PMs

#6720 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My Rush shooter

Great idea! I like it.

I'm going to wait and see what else comes out but that's definitely a possibility!

#6721 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sounds rather painful

I guess he was straining the limits of machine and man.

#6722 1 year ago

Wow.........

Still catching my breath after playing the first few games. I did all of my pre-maintenance before even turning on the machine, it was difficult to be patient, but felt very satisfying to have all of that done, before taking the first flip.

This game has some nice smooth/rewarding shots and combos, absolutely love the flow. And our boy loves One Little Victory, that’s his jam when starting a game. 5yrs old, and grooving to Rush

I would like to thank some people, for helping to take this title to the next level, adding so much of the “Rush” experience, with their add ons and protectors.

Thank you:
NinjaCamp
PinMonk
Rocket City Pinball
Diddy Pinball
Willipinball
Gameroom Mods
Space Coast Pinball
Apron Envy
Drumstarr
Lermods
WizMods
Pinball Life
Game Exchange
All of you reporting issues or supplying important info in these threads!

This game is awesome and a keeper, I see longevity with this title.

Build date April 27th, 2022
Code v0.93 installed.

036ADD25-657A-4EC8-A9E7-69947E19B040 (resized).jpeg036ADD25-657A-4EC8-A9E7-69947E19B040 (resized).jpeg352C5455-934F-4898-8382-BDA1DFFCFBA2 (resized).jpeg352C5455-934F-4898-8382-BDA1DFFCFBA2 (resized).jpeg9883FF08-B861-4AB5-87D7-414703E2DB3A (resized).jpeg9883FF08-B861-4AB5-87D7-414703E2DB3A (resized).jpegC1BE7FDC-8343-45A2-8EFD-E6ACE58800F5 (resized).jpegC1BE7FDC-8343-45A2-8EFD-E6ACE58800F5 (resized).jpegE02DB8CE-D22A-417B-9C39-31A92945DB88 (resized).jpegE02DB8CE-D22A-417B-9C39-31A92945DB88 (resized).jpeg

#6723 1 year ago

I upgraded my Premium to the new code yesterday via wifi and had no issues with the install. The time machine ramp will no longer move up and down during play. This started with the first game played after the update and continues after several re-boots. I inspected the mechanics of the ramp to check for a jam of some sort and everything is moving freely. Other than that, I pulled the plugs and reset them to the time machine ramp. Nothing has helped. I experimented with the glass off and discovered that when the time machine ramp is supposed to be up (but isn't) the magnet is not operating either. Maybe the magnet is normal and is only triggered when the ramp is physically up.

Any tips/thoughts?

Thanks

#6724 1 year ago

I'll preface this by saying that I still have to read all the rules.

I have an LE, and have never seen the outline Ball Save light up. When I played a Premium on location a couple of days ago, the outline ball save turned on several times. So that leads me to believe that it's either a setting or maybe there's a switch(es) that aren't working for me to activate it? What am I missing?

#6725 1 year ago
Quoted from maddogcapt:

The time machine ramp will no longer move up and down during play.

Just checking- did you confirm it works in test?
Diagnostic - Rush - Ramp test

296DF1F0-690C-4502-8F14-7C67B1D32BED (resized).jpeg296DF1F0-690C-4502-8F14-7C67B1D32BED (resized).jpeg

#6726 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I have an LE, and have never seen the outline Ball Save light up. When I played a Premium on location a couple of days ago, the outline ball save turned on several times.

The only thing I've noticed that turns this on is one of the 'awards' in Roll the Bones. I don't know if there are settings to change how liberal the awards are, but that may be a place to start.

#6727 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I have an LE, and have never seen the outline Ball Save light up. When I played a Premium on location a couple of days ago, the outline ball save turned on several times. So that leads me to believe that it's either a setting or maybe there's a switch(es) that aren't working for me to activate it? What am I missing?

IIRC this is enabled when you hit the RUSH targets enough times. Or maybe it was ramp hits?

#6728 1 year ago

Speaking of Roll the Bones awards, I've noticed a couple fun items thrown in there -- 10 points, 5 free games, 100x scoring ... I presume these are never actually awarded, but it'd be really fun (and fitting with the occasional goofy nature of the band) if they were! Plus now that we know they can reverse the flipper, that'd be a fun one too -- reversed or inverted flippers for 15 seconds, etc. Anyone else interested in fun awards?

#6729 1 year ago

10 games in, and already a casualty......

97747F99-69A6-46CF-8671-A70DBF36DFAB (resized).jpeg97747F99-69A6-46CF-8671-A70DBF36DFAB (resized).jpegA66F09B3-0ED9-41E4-978C-42973B4AF51C (resized).jpegA66F09B3-0ED9-41E4-978C-42973B4AF51C (resized).jpegE835F67C-5A2D-49CB-8AB5-F16B4E25D2ED (resized).jpegE835F67C-5A2D-49CB-8AB5-F16B4E25D2ED (resized).jpeg
#6730 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

The only thing I've noticed that turns this on is one of the 'awards' in Roll the Bones. I don't know if there are settings to change how liberal the awards are, but that may be a place to start.

I definitely didn't get it from the awards...

Quoted from joetechbob:

IIRC this is enabled when you hit the RUSH targets enough times. Or maybe it was ramp hits?

I'll have to try that but it's weird that I've never seen it at home.

#6731 1 year ago
Quoted from maddogcapt:

I upgraded my Premium to the new code yesterday via wifi and had no issues with the install. The time machine ramp will no longer move up and down during play. This started with the first game played after the update and continues after several re-boots. I inspected the mechanics of the ramp to check for a jam of some sort and everything is moving freely. Other than that, I pulled the plugs and reset them to the time machine ramp. Nothing has helped. I experimented with the glass off and discovered that when the time machine ramp is supposed to be up (but isn't) the magnet is not operating either. Maybe the magnet is normal and is only triggered when the ramp is physically up.
Any tips/thoughts?
Thanks

Make sure you got the Premium code and not the pro somehow. I don't know how that would happen over wifi, but it's easy to check at startup when you turn the machine on and see if it says Pro or Premium at boot.

Check the ramp in diagnostics and see if it will go up and down there. (You may need to pull the white peg on the inside left of the coin door frame so you have power while the door is open)

If it DOES work in test, it may be that the new code is buggy. Revert to the version just prior via usb and see if it works again. Here's the link to Prem/LE ver 0.93 so you can re-download manually: https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/rush_le-0_93_0.spk.zip

If if DOES NOT work in test, remove the glass (rest it on foam or something soft and not radically different temp like cold cement) and lift the playfield and examine the node board for the ramp. There have been rare issues with that ramp blowing up the board that drives it. Inspect the board pointed to in the illustration below carefully (or take a picture of it with your phone and just magnify that to look for burned chips or traces):
rush-ramp-node (resized).jpgrush-ramp-node (resized).jpg

Here's a post with a picture of a blown up board that drives the ramp:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/94#post-6869212

#6732 1 year ago
Quoted from maddogcapt:

Any tips/thoughts?
Thanks

I’ve had bad issues with the magnet and software crashes/freezes since updating. most aren’t getting issues but some of us are

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6733 1 year ago

Can someone verify for me, does the spinner have a backside or mount, or is it just glued to the wire form itself? I’m not seeing any other piece, but wanting to make sure.

#6734 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Can someone verify for me, does the spinner have a backside or mount, or is it just glued to the wire form itself? I’m not seeing any other piece, but wanting to make sure.

Yeah you're missing half of it, that would sandwich the wireform. The other half should look like a radio.

#6735 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

There is a backside with it's own different decal. My front decal is -16 and the backside is -17.
rush_spinner (resized).jpgrush_spinner (resized).jpg

#6736 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Completing the right targets enough times lights it. On older code it required less hits and you could do it in multiball, but on newer code it's been made a bit harder. Both are options in the adjustments though if you want to go back to the old behavior iirc

#6737 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Completing the right targets enough times lights it. On older code it required less hits and you could do it in multiball, but on newer code it's been made a bit harder. Both are options in the adjustments though if you want to go back to the old behavior iirc

Thanks! The one on location was old code so that's probably it.

#6738 1 year ago

Hello,

LE RUSH in the place, really nice and fantastic game

I love

IMG_6962 (resized).jpgIMG_6962 (resized).jpgIMG_7030 (resized).jpgIMG_7030 (resized).jpgff0a6b61-5df3-4b55-baa8-b378b36eae3c (resized).JPGff0a6b61-5df3-4b55-baa8-b378b36eae3c (resized).JPG
#6739 1 year ago
Quoted from cataylox:

There is a backside with it's own different decal. My front decal is -16 and the backside is -17.
[quoted image]

Thank you Cata and Andy, much appreciated, I’ll have to go digging around for it.

Strange, not sure I’ve seen anyone report that issue yet. I was really getting that groove of spinner to upper flipper to inner loop, and then it just blew apart, lol.

Side notes: NinjaCamp inner loop v2 fix, has been registering the shot each time, no issues here.

Now if you get any slow(I mean really slow) rolls by a rollover switch protector, I’ve had the ball hang up on them 4 times. Takes a good nudge, but the ball will get released.

#6740 1 year ago
Quoted from lolo95:

Hello,
LE RUSH in the place, really nice and fantastic game
I love

Wow, did Stern run out of mirrored backglasses? Looks great nonetheless

#6741 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

That’s nuts.

#6742 1 year ago
Quoted from Ten31:

Any update on the mystery screws for the time machine?

I looked today to try to find a way to move the time machine forward as they suggested to eliminate the ball trap at the top of the up/down ramp - yeah no, I can't get it to move. Seems the answer they gave you is more accurate than the one they gave me...

#6743 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Quoted from hank527:

That’s nuts.

It's mirrored, you can see it in the third pic. That's something I noticed right away on mine though, you really don't see the mirroring much when it's on / lit up. Definitely much more noticeable when it's off. Have three games in a row with mirrored backglasses (BK2K, Swords of Fury, and Rush), they look awesome together.

#6744 1 year ago

New update works perfect on my le

#6745 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to finally get my Clockwork Angels translite. It's finally cleared U.S. customs.

TRANSLITE (resized).jpgTRANSLITE (resized).jpg
#6746 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm looking forward to finally get my Clockwork Angels translite. It's finally cleared U.S. customs.
[quoted image]

Would love to see that on a machine, Please post pictures!

#6747 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

It's mirrored, you can see it in the third pic. That's something I noticed right away on mine though, you really don't see the mirroring much when it's on / lit up. Definitely much more noticeable when it's off. Have three games in a row with mirrored backglasses (BK2K, Swords of Fury, and Rush), they look awesome together.

Entirely possible I’m losing my mind, but I thought I’d seen examples where the RUSH lettering was mostly mirroring. But I just looked at the LE flyer, and nope, it’s not. Very strange.

EDIT: I see now, it’s the text background that’s mirrored. My bad.

0AEA2A8E-D0DB-4167-9CF3-24C4EC55DBAB (resized).jpeg0AEA2A8E-D0DB-4167-9CF3-24C4EC55DBAB (resized).jpeg
#6748 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Make sure you got the Premium code and not the pro somehow. I don't know how that would happen over wifi, but it's easy to check at startup when you turn the machine on and see if it says Pro or Premium at boot.
Check the ramp in diagnostics and see if it will go up and down there. (You may need to pull the white peg on the inside left of the coin door frame so you have power while the door is open)
If it DOES work in test, it may be that the new code is buggy. Revert to the version just prior via usb and see if it works again. Here's the link to Prem/LE ver 0.93 so you can re-download manually: https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/rush_le-0_93_0.spk.zip
If if DOES NOT work in test, remove the glass (rest it on foam or something soft and not radically different temp like cold cement) and lift the playfield and examine the node board for the ramp. There have been rare issues with that ramp blowing up the board that drives it. Inspect the board pointed to in the illustration below carefully (or take a picture of it with your phone and just magnify that to look for burned chips or traces):
[quoted image]
Here's a post with a picture of a blown up board that drives the ramp:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/94#post-6869212

Well it looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones with a blown node 10 board. I couldn't see anything wrong with it until I took a picture and zoomed in on it. Mine shows damage (although not as bad) as the example photo you directed me to.

I'll be contacting my dealer tomorrow to see about a replacement. Thanks for the help PinMonk & Vino too!

IMG_9388 (resized).JPGIMG_9388 (resized).JPGIMG_9392 2 (resized).jpgIMG_9392 2 (resized).jpg
#6749 1 year ago
Quoted from maddogcapt:

Well it looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones with a blown node 10 board. I couldn't see anything wrong with it until I took a picture and zoomed in on it. Mine shows damage (although not as bad) as the example photo you directed me to.
I'll be contacting my dealer tomorrow to see about a replacement. Thanks for the help PinMonk & Vino too![quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to hear that.

Looks like it's happening on pin 30, the voltage sense line? Stern definitely has a problem, but I wonder what's causing it? Voltage spikes?

#6750 1 year ago

I'm still not convinced that the switch sticking up in the shooter lane isn't part of the wonky-soft-plunge problem many of us are having.

I decided to order an MRS switch from M&M Creations to replace it. I'll report back once I've received and tested it. (Maybe about to make Matt a lot of money, lol)

I suppose I could've just dropped the switch out of the lane and test the shot without anything there -- but as usual I have several balls in the air, and by the time I get around to that, the switch would be here anyway, lol. Bit of a gamble, I suppose -- but fortune favors the bold (that's cold), so I'll (get out there and rock and) roll the bones.

More to follow...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/135?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.