IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 358.
#6601 1 year ago

Anyone near Arizona looking to unload their pro?

#6602 1 year ago

Played new code all day yesterday. Had my highest score yet last night. Over 900m. First time getting to the mini wizard mode that was in the previous update.

The only issue I experienced all day was during the 900m game. I have the old switch in the side scoop, and I believe it acted up during a multiball. There was a slight delay and a ball search to get the ball out.

I might set it back to virtual locks till I get the new switch fix.

Wifi update.

#6603 1 year ago

Last weekend I was playing on 0.93. My goal was to get Cygnus X-1 book 1 in normal play rather than do the challenge mode. I managed 2.8 billion and got through X-1.1! Total bonus for completing it was something like 670 mil alone. Man, it was nearly an hour long game. 0.96 is now loaded, so next up is to get Book 2

#6604 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah, it's #5. I still need to put the updated switch in mine...

Thanks. Problem is that on .96 Rush Adjustments 3-6 are missing, it goes straight from 2 to 7. Anyone else with a pro running the latest code also have this issue?

Alternatively are there any other adjustments that can be used to turn this on/off?

#6605 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Anyone near Arizona looking to unload their pro?

Sent you a PM.

Obligatory relevant thread content: New code is great! No issues downloading/playing on my Pro. Of all my machines, my cat favors Rush the most. Now, that's an endorsement!

#6606 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I agree, I have no idea what is going on scoring wise. At our launch party, this out of town person showed up and just blew the game up. No idea how....

I remember doing that the first night I had my LOTR. I was actually disappointment as I thought it was too easy, but then I started following the rules and trying t make my shots. It took me months to get to the score that I did my first night just out of luck.

#6607 1 year ago

The scoring on this update is a lot higher. Second game on the new code and got 701M. That might not seem like a lot, but I've got it set on extra hard with outlanes open. Previous high score was 400M.

I'm definitely starting to dig this game a lot more now.

#6608 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The scoring on this update is a lot higher. Second game on the new code and got 701M. That might not seem like a lot, but I've got it set on extra hard with outlanes open. Previous high score was 400M.

Getting a multiplier every ball by just making 2 shots (as opposed to them being locked behind mode completion) is likely a large part of that.

#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'm happy for you, but that was NOT my experience after the update yesterday, and I played a bunch of games. I'm still struggling to consistently get over 100 mil. I must really suck.

#6610 1 year ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

No issues on my Pro with the latest code. Just a theory, but maybe it's a sign that your sd card is going bad? Maybe todays update was larger than all previous ones and hence is now using space on your sd card that is bad, which could cause the game to lock up when you song select.

I guess its possible, but I played several games last night making sure I didn't scroll to 2112 when selecting songs and it never crashed.
I did reinstall the code again on a different USB with the same results.

#6611 1 year ago

Updated to the new code via Wi-Fi last night with no issues during gameplay.

#6612 1 year ago

Wait, so what is the deal with "old switches" in the scoop(s)?

#6613 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Wait, so what is the deal with "old switches" in the scoop(s)?

Rush Scoop Edge Protector and Switch Kit Instructions

#6614 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Rush Scoop Edge Protector and Switch Kit Instructions

Oh the switch is for the prem/le only?

#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Oh the switch is for the prem/le only?

Yeah - only the prem/LE have a physical ball lock I believe, and that's what the switch fixes.

#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Here are four song changes, have to work on video footage next. Some text limitation on song name lengths. Vital Signs got cut off.

Nice work and nice song choices

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6617 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

No one having upper scoop issues on new code? Is this just a wild coincidence for me?

Quoted from cataylox:

scoop working fine after code update for me.

Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

SkyKing2301, side scoop switch worked fine for me. Even locked a ball in there when it should.

Sounds like no one else here is having the sudden upper scoop issue with 0.96 ... though someone on a Facebook group did just report the same issue as me. I guess it's good I'm not the only one, but still doesn't make a lot of sense that it's not across the board with everyone. Two weird coincidences would be even weirder...

Haven't had time for further troubleshooting yet, but gameplay without that scoop working really stinks...

#6618 1 year ago

Food for thought, to those having the one off issues:

Have you(or anyone else) added any mods to your machine, that draws any power? IE interactive mods or speaker upgrades?

I’m just spit balling here, haven’t looked into it any further. Machines could have been dialed in for original setup, and maybe a draw from one/many of those mods is tripping the system just slightly? Electronics are finicky, if anything pulses just beyond spec, can cause strange oddball behavior.

#6619 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I guess its possible, but I played several games last night making sure I didn't scroll to 2112 when selecting songs and it never crashed.
I did reinstall the code again on a different USB with the same results.

Oh I didn't mean the usb thumbdrive you're installing from, I meant the sd cards inside the pin itself may be going bad. I think there's two in the head, a full size sd card and a micro sd card, maybe one of those is in the process of dying.

#6620 1 year ago

My game has been kicking my ass lately. LOL! Still a blast of course, you just have to chuckle when the ball goes down the hole at 98 MPH.

#6621 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

How are people mounting this one as I don’t love the cable in the pic.
[quoted image]

That is the standard way we intended it to be run. When you're playing the game it's hardly noticeable, we felt. But it's long enough you can optionally run it around behind the VUK wireform and under the back of the plastic. We didn't like this approach because it could potentially interfere with the loop path, but if you secure it right, it should work fine that way too.

Quoted from Ten31:

I think that's the way people are doing it. I'm not sure why they needed 22 gauge wire for the LEDS. It doesn't look like Stern uses those to run LEDs. It makes for one fat cable.

I've used 26ga wire for this kind of thing before and I found that crimping it for headers led to a fairly high failure rate at the crimp. 22ga was more reliable, especially considering the bend you have to do to get it to go through the playfield opening and plastics successfully.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Sounds like no one else here is having the sudden upper scoop issue with 0.96 ... though someone on a Facebook group did just report the same issue as me. I guess it's good I'm not the only one, but still doesn't make a lot of sense that it's not across the board with everyone. Two weird coincidences would be even weirder...
Haven't had time for further troubleshooting yet, but gameplay without that scoop working really stinks...

Mine *was* working with the original switch and older code. I installed the replacement switch and got an "Operator Alert!" message so I re-installed the original switch and it has not worked since - so not Far Cry Multiball or extra balls for me. Does anybody know how to test the upper scoop switch? I ran the switch tests and when I drop a ball in the upper scoop I see both the upper and lower optos triggering, but I guess my upper scoop switch is broken since I don't see it trigger?

BTW I contacted Stern support about "Operator Alert!" and they said my switch was installed backwards and they are sending me a new one. If someone is able to take a picture of their new switch please post so I can see what right looks like and I should be able to fix mine while waiting for the new part to arrive.

#6623 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Have you(or anyone else) added any mods to your machine, that draws any power? IE interactive mods or speaker upgrades?
I’m just spit balling here, haven’t looked into it any further. Machines could have been dialed in for original setup, and maybe a draw from one/many of those mods is tripping the system just slightly? Electronics are finicky, if anything pulses just beyond spec, can cause strange oddball behavior.

Not recently. The only things I have tapping into existing circuits are my subwoofer (attached since day one), and my lit red barchetta (added weeks ago, which just runs off a Comet matrix bulb). I did get the ESL mod but haven't had a chance to install that yet. So, I'm extremely skeptical of either of those items being related. I hear ya, you never know. They're easy enough to unplug and test the game function then, so I certainly can try at my next opportunity.

#6624 1 year ago

OMG, it's crazy how the Expression Light shows keep getting better and better...it's like watching an artist evolve! So so so so so amazing. I know there are parts shortages and shit, but I hope Stern gets kits ready to roll soon for you Prem & Pro owners. It makes this game come to life in a way I've never seen before.

#6625 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Not recently. The only things I have tapping into existing circuits are my subwoofer (attached since day one), and my lit red barchetta (added weeks ago, which just runs off a Comet matrix bulb). I did get the ESL mod but haven't had a chance to install that yet. So, I'm extremely skeptical of either of those items being related. I hear ya, you never know. They're easy enough to unplug and test the game function then, so I certainly can try at my next opportunity.

For what it's worth, the ESL only draws from 0-160mA (depending on which lights are on at any point in time, probably an average of around 30-50mA at any given moment) from the 5V on the light system, which is pretty trivial. If that was causing crashing, then the power system would be incredibly frail or overtaxed right out of the box. I would speculate that it's pretty unlikely that any small light-based mod would be causing any crashing issues.

#6626 1 year ago

For those with the Expression lighting system and that have played JJP Guns ‘n Roses, how do the two compare? I have both Rush Pro (no expression) and a GnR LE, with a zillion RGBs. Lighting on GnR is blow-away impressive. I’m mean, REALLY impressive. Each song custom choreographed, and tons of special lighting effects. IMHO, it’s a quantum leap in Pinball lighting, like nothing ever done before. After a few games of GnR, all my Sterns look barren and plain, honestly. Hoping Stern starts to catchup in this area.

Thanks.

#6627 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

For those with the Expression lighting system and that have played JJP Guns ‘n Roses, how do the two compare? I have both Rush Pro (no expression) and a GnR LE, with a zillion RGBs. Lighting on GnR is blow-away impressive. I’m mean, REALLY impressive. Each song custom choreographed, and tons of special lighting effects. IMHO, it’s a quantum leap in Pinball lighting, like nothing ever done before. After a few games of GnR, all my Sterns look barren and plain, honestly. Hoping Stern starts to catchup in this area.
Thanks.

I just sold my GNR LE and replaced it with a Rush LE. No doubt, the GNR light show is amazing (for me, the rotating spot lights are part of the awesomeness). Before the latest code update, I would have said Stern was still far behind. HOWEVER, the expression lighting software upgrade is really impressive…creative choreography with the music.

I don’t think Rush LE is quite as beautiful as GNR LE overall, however it’s much more fun. Stern knows how to choreograph shots, sounds and shaker effects. JJP just doesn’t seem to have “it” when it comes to making a really fun game with interesting rules/scoring. I’ve played Rush more in one week than I played GNR in 6 months. I’ve owned almost every Stern music pin and Rush LE is a standout.

#6628 1 year ago

Thanks for your review and comments.

All that said, I love Rush, too. There’s really just one thing that bothers me about this game: the lack of song continuity. You can start a song mode, and if you qualify another stacked mode, the song will change. It appears there’s a fixed priority here for various songs. For example Bastille Day takes priority over all other songs. I think Far Cry is probably the next priority. I’m not sure how they shake out after that. For example, you’re in the middle of Big Money, and the song abruptly changes to Bastille Day. I’m sick of Bastille Day, honestly, on my Rush Pro. One thing I REALLY like about GnR is that the songs modes start, and they stay on that song, all the way through.

I wish the Rush code could be changed and given an option for “current song takes priority”. I play these Music pins in part because I love the music (most especially, Rush). My OCD kicks in when these songs get interrupted.

Ok, /rant off. Thanks for the therapy.

#6629 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Thanks for your review and comments.
All that said, I love Rush, too. There’s really just one thing that bothers me about this game: the lack of song continuity. You can start a song mode, and if you qualify another stacked mode, the song will change. It appears there’s a fixed priority here for various songs. For example Bastille Day takes priority over all other songs. I think Far Cry is probably the next priority. I’m not sure how they shake out after that. For example, you’re in the middle of Big Money, and the song abruptly changes to Bastille Day. I’m sick of Bastille Day, honestly, on my Rush Pro. One thing I REALLY like about GnR is that the songs modes start, and they stay on that song, all the way through.
I wish the Rush code could be changed and given an option for “current song takes priority”. I play these Music pins in part because I love the musics (most especially, Rush). My OCD kicks in when these songs get interrupted.
Ok, /rant off. Thanks for the therapy.

I actually think they way they've done it in Rush is really elegant. Bastille Day is the Hurry Up, it makes sense for that song to come on until the Hurry Up is over. Bastille Day has no other mode, so if they didn't play it when that event starts, you'd never hear it...how would you know that Hurry Up is running? They can't change that. The thing I REALLY like is that your "neutral" song or "mode" song resumes where it left off when another stacked event ends. I love that. I also love that your neutral song just continues if you start its Time Machine or Multiball mode.

#6630 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Stern knows how to choreograph shots, sounds and shaker effects. JJP just doesn’t seem to have “it” when it comes to making a really fun game with interesting rules/scoring.

It's superficial, but the thing that turns me off of GNR is right when you hit the start button. You don't get a hit GNR song to send you into gameplay...it's just some generic rock. I guess it's Slash, but still...when you hit start on DE GNR, you're greeted with Welcome to the Jungle. That makes me happy & pumped to play. I don't like having to play to non-GNR music and only get some when starting a mode. Meanwhile, with Rush...I hit start, instant happiness as I can listen to any of my favorites from the jump.

#6631 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Could be. I have the coin door headphone Jack/volume knob from pinball life. And I have the pinwoofer upgraded speakers and amp. The coin door headphone mod was an issue on early code and didn’t allow the machine to boot up sometimes. So maybe this is playing a part. I’m curious if anyone else has either the pin woofer or headphone volume additions to their LE and have updated the new code? Any issues?

#6632 1 year ago

The implementation is elegant for non-expert players and location pins, yes. For us HUO pinheads, it would be enough to do what GnR does, and give an audio clue that another mode has started. That’s why I said give the option of “current song take priority”. You can set it up however you like. IIRC, Rush already givens the audio clue to Bastille Day (“It’s Bastille Day, everyone!”) and in my case, that’s enough to know the hurry-up is underway.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6633 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

The implementation is elegant for non-expert players and location pins, yes. For use HUO pinheads, it would be enough to do what GnR does, and give an audio clue that another mode has started. That’s why I said given the option of “current song take priority”. You can set it up however you like. IIRC, Rush already givens the audio clue to Bastille Day (“It’s Bastille Day, everyone!”) and in my case, that’s enough to know the hurry is underway.

Hey, I'm not opposed to options...but even if you "erase" Bastille Day...would you not want the mode songs to take over your chosen song? Or the Multiball song to take over either? I think it's important & standard pinball style for modes/multiball music to be unique & take over.

#6634 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

For what it's worth, the ESL only draws from 0-160mA (depending on which lights are on at any point in time, probably an average of around 30-50mA at any given moment) from the 5V on the light system, which is pretty trivial. If that was causing crashing, then the power system would be incredibly frail or overtaxed right out of the box. I would speculate that it's pretty unlikely that any small light-based mod would be causing any crashing issues.

I completely agree for any single interactive mod, like the ESL or anything similar. But what if someone has 4-6 going? Add in, power supplies tend to drop their output levels slightly, after some long use. I haven’t looked, are these p/s in new Sterns adjustable or static?

Just looking at what’s changed vs original, there’s usually a culprit in there somewhere.

#6635 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey, I'm not opposed to options...but even if you "erase" Bastille Day...would you not want the mode songs to take over your chosen song? Or the Multiball song to take over either? I think it's important & standard pinball style for modes/multiball music to be unique & take over.

Yes, I want song multiballs to take precedence over the base “song” selected. Of course. My OCD is that stacked modes have songs in a fixed priority. I would prefer a single priority song, based on what mode started first.

#6636 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Yes, I want song multiballs to take precedence over the base “song” selected. Of course. My OCD is that stacked modes have songs in a fixed priority. I would prefer a single priority song, based on what mode started first.

How about Multiballs taking over a Time Machine song mode? That makes perfect sense, because Multiball is the one that needs to change when only 1 ball is left. It wouldn't make sense for a mode song to continue when a multiball starts.

#6637 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's superficial, but the thing that turns me off of GNR is right when you hit the start button. You don't get a hit GNR song to send you into gameplay...it's just some generic rock. I guess it's Slash, but still...when you hit start on DE GNR, you're greeted with Welcome to the Jungle. That makes me happy & pumped to play. I don't like having to play to non-GNR music and only get some when starting a mode. Meanwhile, with Rush...I hit start, instant happiness as I can listen to any of my favorites from the jump.

Good point...on GNR, hitting the start button is more about the lighting effects.

Love the way Rush incorporates the tunes. I just wish YYZ was included...one of my favorites. Bummer.

It's also odd that Slash was involved with GNR yet the "Slash Solo" mode is so lame and almost universally hated. Just not fun. Having the licensee too involved I guess can have some downsides. As you know (being a creative type, collaboration sometimes means head banging, and I can imagine that JJP folks might be intimidated by Slash (who knows). You'd just think that a mode named after the man himself would be fun and engaging?

#6638 1 year ago

Loaded VO.96.0 this morning on my 4/26/22 build game using 16gb usb successfully - suddenly now I'm not getting several flashers (sling L & R, drum insert ) on Node B & C as well as single LEDs on Node B, C & D (pop bumbers, L & R orbits, drum inserts). Checked all my connections under pf confirming they are secure. Any one else experiencing this? Would appreciate any guidance/suggestions. Thanks. John

#6639 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Loaded VO.96.0 this morning on my 4/26/22 build game using 16gb usb successfully - suddenly now I'm not getting several flashers (sling L & R, drum insert ) on Node B & C as well as single LEDs on Node B, C & D (pop bumbers, L & R orbits, drum inserts). Checked all my connections under pf confirming they are secure. Any one else experiencing this? Would appreciate any guidance/suggestions. Thanks. John

Here we go, even more weird random-things-suddenly-aren't-working after 0.96 code. Please, Stern, help us! lol ... I wonder if they work the weekends. If not, then all future code drops should only happen on Mondays so they can be available the rest of the week to help us recover. lol

#6641 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

My game is freezing up on the new code every time I scroll to the song 2112, only if I'm logged in.

Might be your SD card. The stock Stern one is crap.

#6642 1 year ago

Are the issues happening with anyone who downloaded via IC?

#6643 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Here we go, even more weird random-things-suddenly-aren't-working after 0.96 code. Please, Stern, help us! lol ... I wonder if they work the weekends. If not, then all future code drops should only happen on Mondays so they can be available the rest of the week to help us recover. lol

releasing code on a friday is a real YOLO. There is a reason world of warcraft does server maintenance on Tuesdays.

#6644 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

releasing code on a friday is a real YOLO. There is a reason world of warcraft does server maintenance on Tuesdays.

On a long holiday weekend, no less.

#6645 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I just sold my GNR LE and replaced it with a Rush LE. No doubt, the GNR light show is amazing (for me, the rotating spot lights are part of the awesomeness).

Owned GNR as well and the while the light bars were impressive, I prefer how Sterns shine down vs up at the player to compliment the game vs almost competing with the GI.
I just find it a bit easier to see and play the game.

#6646 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You should look for a physical problem like your scoop coils being loose or something. Check the movement of those plungers for free movement. Make sure your hole protectors are properly flat against the edges

Thank you .. I went into the cabinet
The monkey on assembly line installed the kicker module poorly... it didnt even line up to the hole ..i had ejection power on 250+ just ..after fix the ball ejected like a canon ball at 250. Now it at 165 .

I put a shim in front screw and tighten up the three screws so angle changed kicker rod toward open hole freely.. Works like a charm now.

Thanks for inspiration to investigate poor craftsmanship on modules from factory.
Emailed stern twice , had no response from them.

#6647 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Thanks.

I sold my GnR LE for Rush LE also and I’m 100% on it being the right decision .Put it this way ,if you take away the GnR light show ,how many people are buying it ? Both LZ and Rush are incredible shooting pins with fun ,easy to understand rules and multiple feel good shots .Both expression light shows kept getting better with each update and are not far behind GnR imo.If I had a large collection Id have both but for a house with a handful it’s Rush all day here Updated last night and can’t wait to play .Side note …with all this talk of light shows my absolute favorite is FBN MB when it gets darker as your nailing shots .

#6648 1 year ago

Upgraded to .96 last night on my LE via IC with direct wired ethernet (took about 35 minutes to download).

Played about 10-15 games today with no apparent issues... other than not being able to put up a decent score (topped out at 300 mil) ! Haven't installed my ESL mod yet, and all other mods I have do not draw current.

And damn... do I love this game ! Unpacked it March 1st and haven't gotten bored yet...

#6649 1 year ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Thank you .. I went into the cabinet
The monkey on assembly line installed the kicker module poorly... it didnt even line up to the hole ..i had ejection power on 250+ just ..after fix the ball ejected like a canon ball at 250. Now it at 165 .
I put a shim in front screw and tighten up the three screws so angle changed kicker rod toward open hole freely.. Works like a charm now.
Thanks for inspiration to investigate poor craftsmanship on modules from factory.
Emailed stern twice , had no response from them.

lift your playfield and check lockdown bar clamps and pretty much all the other screws for tightness,look for screws in the bottom of the cabinet.I always find something.But I dont care if its little stuff

#6650 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

We put out an updated Ninja fix a little while back. So far the results have been very good from folks who have installed it, though the feedback is admittedly light so far. But what we have heard has been very positive. Haven't heard anything official from Stern, though.

updated ninja fix has been working well for me. I went with just felt it first. That worked most of the time. Added the bottom original ninja fix and those two together worked well. Then I pulled the felt off and went with just the original ninja, it was mostly working but was missing sometimes in the loop. When I got the updated ninja fix it has been 100%. I would defiantly recommend it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/133?hl=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.