IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 358.
#6551 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

Wow, new code!
[quoted image]

Great

#6552 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Yeah, logged in and scrolled back and forth.

Thanks. I reported it to Stern. I guess I'll play not logged in for now, or try to go back to the last update, then try it again via wifi.

#6553 1 year ago

No one having upper scoop issues on new code? Is this just a wild coincidence for me?

#6554 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

having an issue too updating via USB. says can't read file when I try to extract.

had a corrupted USB drive, reformatted and it seems fine now.

#6555 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

No one having upper scoop issues on new code? Is this just a wild coincidence for me?

scoop working fine after code update for me.

#6556 1 year ago

Interesting.

Seems I’m going to hold off on .96 for now.

#6557 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I went with illusion rootbeer/gloss clear
[quoted image]

Good looking color, plz update the thread with pics when it's all installed. Cheers!

#6558 1 year ago

Works fine here. I let it do the update via wifi while I was working my day job. It took a little over an hour but could not have been easier! 11 gig is a lot to download over wifi. The signal is not super strong back there, not to mention a metal backbox...

#6559 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Interesting.
Seems I’m going to hold off on .96 for now.

lol, bold move. I like your style...freewill on display for all to see.

#6560 1 year ago

Update don 25 min to download over Wi-Fi the update itself took a little while.

#6561 1 year ago

The display said it was going to take 45 minutes to download, and that's hardwired. I just let it do its thing and went to check on it when I had some free time about 3 hours later - it was done. Very easy.

The new wizard mode is really cool with the flipper changes. First time I played it, I didn't do well. The second time I got a bit over 100M and cleared 8 stages. It's a unique mode, that's for sure!

#6562 1 year ago

Nice of the team to get it out before the holiday weekend .

#6563 1 year ago

After 21 stages of the new Hemisphere's challenge my wrist is killing me. Reaching across the machine when the flippers are reversed hurts. Anyone have a good way to play while the left and right flippers are reversed?

#6564 1 year ago
Quoted from cataylox:

After 21 stages of the new Hemisphere's challenge my wrist is killing me. Reaching across the machine when the flippers are reversed hurts. Anyone have a good way to play while the left and right flippers are reversed?

Haven't seen anybody who could play decently without reaching across, it's incredibly difficult otherwise. Reaching across does get tiring though, for sure.

TSPP has a reverse flippers mode (Otto - Mystery Spot) and it's the only thing that has stopped me from getting to wizard mode lol.

Happy to see that mechanic being used in Rush, more practice!

#6565 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Whos gonna be the nerd to crack the code on this tidbit in the new update?
" - Added an additional secret feature that can be unlocked by Stern Insider
Connected users."

Guessing that is like how on the last version a logged-in user that defeated Cygnus X1 Book I (or maybe at least started the mode?) would then have that available in the song select. Now on completion (start?) of Book II they'll have Hemispheres available in the select. Just my guess.

Updated via USB, and having just put up my best score on this machine of 1.1B I'd say I see no problems. I didn't cover everything, but a lot of ground was crossed in that game. @skyking2301, side scoop switch worked fine for me. Even locked a ball in there when it should.

#6566 1 year ago
Quoted from cataylox:

play more ghostbusters, lol

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6567 1 year ago

So it just occurred to me that I was 177 games in to my Rush Pro and aside from my dealer checking everything out when we opened the box (I think the tech only made one adjustment to a slingshot switch), I hadn’t pulled the glass off even once! No stuck balls, no switch issues (aside from known inner loop issue), no problems. It’s an April build so it has the latest scoop protector which I planned to swap out, but to be honest it is working totally fine and that isn’t a shot I focus on much anyway. Playfield around both scoops seem fine too.

I did pull the glass just now and inspected the playfield for issues or loose components and it looks great. Considering the fact that I usually want to pull apart a machine right away and tinker on it, I’d say that it is a testament to how fun this game is that I hadn’t opened it until now. I really planned on putting some mylar down and I probably still will, but I definitely want to put some protection on the shooter lane. I did lower the power on the coil, but there is still a very slight dent in the clear and compression of the wood. So I guess that is one issue I’ve seen, but you can barely tell by just looking.

#6568 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

So it just occurred to me that I was 177 games in to my Rush Pro and aside from my dealer checking everything out when we opened the box (I think the tech only made one adjustment to a slingshot switch), I hadn’t pulled the glass off even once! No stuck balls, no switch issues (aside from known inner loop issue), no problems. It’s an April build so it has the latest scoop protector which I planned to swap out, but to be honest it is working totally fine and that isn’t a shot I focus on much anyway. Playfield around both scoops seem fine too.
I did pull the glass just now and inspected the playfield for issues or loose components and it looks great. Considering the fact that I usually want to pull apart a machine right away and tinker on it, I’d say that it is a testament to how fun this game is that I hadn’t opened it until now. I really planned on putting some mylar down and I probably still will, but I definitely want to put some protection on the shooter lane. I did lower the power on the coil, but there is still a very slight dent in the clear and compression of the wood. So I guess that is one issue I’ve seen, but you can barely tell by just looking.

Pro definitely has less that can go wrong. The ramp is fixed , no VUK and no switch issue in the scoop.

I have had since February and aside from the trashed protector - I have had zero issues.

#6569 1 year ago

My Far Cry locks have been virtual since I got my game and I haven’t messed with it, I was looking through the thread trying to find the adjustment for the scoop/real lock and it looks like it was Rush Adjustment #5? Adjustment #3 through I believe 8 have been taken out of the most recent release it looks like.

Anyone have the correct adjustment # for real locks?

#6570 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

My Far Cry locks have been virtual since I got my game and I haven’t messed with it, I was looking through the thread trying to find the adjustment for the scoop/real lock and it looks like it was Rush Adjustment #5? Adjustment #3 through I believe 8 have been taken out of the most recent release it looks like.
Anyone have the correct adjustment # for real locks?

Yeah, it's #5. I still need to put the updated switch in mine...

#6571 1 year ago

I really like the DJ mixer.....I think it'd be cool if Stern installed the complete Rush music library to the machine........Make it a "complete" Rush jukebox. I'd pay extra for that.

#6572 1 year ago

Good old usb, 1st try, great new callouts, " spot me a quarter Geddy"

20220526_150131 (resized).jpg20220526_150131 (resized).jpg
#6573 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image]

cool keychain.

#6574 1 year ago

keychains,Customize Keychain,Embroidery keyring for Motorcycle,Car, ATV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8NDS65/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_WR29KAW4WTZ19SY39YPT

#6575 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image]

I like the hockey sticks on the speakers,tribute to Canada ?

#6576 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I like the hockey sticks on the speakers,tribute to Canada ?

#6577 1 year ago

How are people mounting this one as I don’t love the cable in the pic.

6D609B5E-77DD-408B-9BA2-66F4C0356876 (resized).jpeg6D609B5E-77DD-408B-9BA2-66F4C0356876 (resized).jpeg
#6578 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

How are people mounting this one as I don’t love the cable in the pic.
[quoted image]

I think that's the way people are doing it. I'm not sure why they needed 22 gauge wire for the LEDS. It doesn't look like Stern uses those to run LEDs. It makes for one fat cable.

#6579 1 year ago

Since updating to the new code my LE Time Machine magnet has stopped holding the ball inside. It just passes right through. It was working fine for about 2 balls then just stopped. Now it doesn’t work at all. Any ideas? thx!

#6580 1 year ago

Okay so I have to say... reading this thread from the beginning had me really scared about the state of my game once received.
Fortunatly enough I have had no issues with the delivery or the pin itself.
I have premium april build 4 26 22 which was my father's birthday, which is kind of incredible to me,since Rush has always been my favorite band for... well since i discovered them 35 yrs ago...yikes! . Dad loved them also.
I have to say that I am pretty terrible at at this game so far....but that is pretty much Rush in a nutshell!
As a fellow musician....we all know how challenging their music is to perform.
Replay value 10 fold!

Cheers and beers my fellow pinheads!!!

20220520_223453 (resized).jpg20220520_223453 (resized).jpg
#6581 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballsbeout:

Okay so I have to say... reading this thread from the beginning had me really scared about the state of my game once received.
Fortunatly enough I have had no issues with the delivery or the pin itself.
I have premium april build 4 26 22 which was my father's birthday, which is kind of incredible to me,since Rush has always been my favorite band for... well since i discovered them 35 yrs ago...yikes! . Dad loved them also.
I have to say that I am pretty terrible at at this game so far....but that is pretty much Rush in a nutshell!
As a fellow musician....we all know how challenging their music is to perform.
Replay value 10 fold!
Cheers and beers my fellow pinheads!!![quoted image]

Good stuff! Congrats on your new Rush!

#6582 1 year ago

Dat new code tho! There’s been some change in the arrow coloring. They’re now frequently showing the rainbow effect. Not sure if I’m earning that or it’s purely decorative, but I like it. I think_ there’s more expositive Pop-ups on the screen too. Have only been able to make ten rounds of book 2 and my arms were exhausted!

Nice job code guys. Nice job.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6583 1 year ago

Is there supposed to be a decal on this target? I just noticed today that mine is blank which looks wrong.

20220526_155402 (resized).jpg20220526_155402 (resized).jpg
#6584 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Is there supposed to be a decal on this target? I just noticed today that mine is blank which looks wrong.
[quoted image]

mine was too just email stern they’ll send it out

#6585 1 year ago
Quoted from Craiger:

There’s been some change in the arrow coloring. They’re now frequently showing the rainbow effect. Not sure if I’m earning that or it’s purely decorative, but I like it.

Yeah I noticed that right away too! I love that effect so I'm glad to see more of it. I think it activates now for a shot multiplier each time you get a combo?

#6586 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

mine was too just email stern they’ll send it out

Thanks!

#6587 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

[quoted image]

May have popped off.
Mine did first day.
I found it pressed it back on and stayed on since.

Stern will send you them

#6588 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

[quoted image]

Mine too. Have no idea where it is..

#6589 1 year ago

Just put my second best score on my pin after the new code...damn there is allot going on with this pin!

#6590 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

May have popped off.
Mine did first day.
I found it pressed it back on and stayed on since.
Stern will send you them

Bought it used, and just looked at the pics and see that it was missing in the ad too, so if it popped off I suspect it's long gone!

#6591 1 year ago

This new code is VERY buggy. I’ve had the game freeze up and crash on me 3 times in an hour. All on different song modes.

#6592 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

This new code is VERY buggy. I’ve had the game freeze up and crash on me 3 times in an hour. All on different song modes.

I posted earlier that every time I logged in and scrolled through the songs, it froze/crashed on 2112. If I don’t log in, it’s fine. Or if I don’t scroll to 2112, it’s fine.

24A21EF1-AB45-4772-B907-05629E56EF50 (resized).jpeg24A21EF1-AB45-4772-B907-05629E56EF50 (resized).jpeg
#6593 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

I've played easily 30-40 games on the new code now, and have not noticed any bugs at all. No freezes or crashes, though I've had a number of balls stuck in new places, most of them easily shaken loose.

I have to say, the new Hemispheres mode is a blast to play. Very creative. I've read that the flipper flopping has been used in other games, but this is my first experience with it. So incredibly cool, and fun to play.

Sorry for your crashes. Maybe a re-install of the code?

#6594 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I posted earlier that every time I logged in and scrolled through the songs, it froze/crashed on 2112. If I don’t log in, it’s fine. Or if I don’t scroll to 2112, it’s fine.
[quoted image]

Yeah, I noticed your post about that earlier. That problem does not happen on mine. I can select all the songs fine whether I’m logged in or not logged in. But within song modes deep into a game I’ve had crashes. Typically on high scoring games approaching 500-700 million. I’ve tried updating the code via Wi-Fi and also via USB twice. And nothing changes the crashes. They’re a bit random, seemingly(but probably specific and I just don’t know why.) I feel fairly confident that it’s some kind of bug in the code when you get deep into modes or the game progress.

I’ve never once had a crash on my LE since it arrived months ago with previous code. All of a sudden today, with the new code update I’m crashing fairly consistently. And this is after updating via various methods several times. My money is on that this is a bug issue within the new code.

#6595 1 year ago

Updates my route rush, no issues yet, the new challenge mode is awesome!!!

#6596 1 year ago

Like I wrote in my review, if you don’t like this game it’s because you just hate Rush!
Stern has done an incredible job on this machine and these updates are awesome.
The wizard mode with all the crazy flipper thing is very cool. Never played past machines with this feature.
I’m praying they don’t mess up on the topper.

#6597 1 year ago

deleted: unnecessary post

#6598 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

No issues on my Pro with the latest code. Just a theory, but maybe it's a sign that your sd card is going bad? Maybe todays update was larger than all previous ones and hence is now using space on your sd card that is bad, which could cause the game to lock up when you song select.

#6599 1 year ago

Still having trouble scoring on this game - I know most of it is just keeping the ball alive, but I'm curious what strategies most people are employing to blow this thing up.

#6600 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Still having trouble scoring on this game - I know most of it is just keeping the ball alive, but I'm curious what strategies most people are employing to blow this thing up.

I agree, I have no idea what is going on scoring wise. At our launch party, this out of town person showed up and just blew the game up. No idea how....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/132?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.