20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 358.
#6251 1 year ago
Quoted from Ten31:

It does need more of The Voice. In between games it should say "Press start button to assume control" when the flipper button is pressed.

Hell yes.

Just read the interview Nate did with Ed for the Stern Insider Podcast. Really cool stuff. Great for Ed getting to be so involved in making this with his heros. Great for us that Ed was involved.

#6252 1 year ago

this is a request to anyone that attended the last rush concert (aug 1, 2015) at the la forum and still has their concert ticket. I would like a scan of it.

please pm me for details

#6253 1 year ago

Started to play with Pinball Browser. Got the song replaced and album cover for YYZ. Took out One Little Victory. Have to figure out how to change the song name text next.

#6254 1 year ago

I just installed the Stern replacement switch for the scoop and I'm also getting the Operator Alert! Side Scoop Device Malfunction message. Everything worked fine when I ran through the test as show in the Stern video. but after I tightened the new screw for the bracket and put the playfield back together I got the error. I noticed when running through scoop diagnostics, the test is indicating it sees both balls yet "locked balls" only shows 1. Any ideas? Anyone else with an LE install this and not have much room to screw down the bracket (new hole you have to make)?

PXL_20220517_194424751 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_194424751 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_194435207 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_194435207 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_195637884 (resized).jpgPXL_20220517_195637884 (resized).jpg
#6255 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Started to play with Pinball Browser. Got the song replaced and album cover for YYZ. Took out One Little Victory. Have to figure out how to change the song name text next.

Wait do you have this synced with expression lights or is that just a happy accident based on how One Little Victory starts?

#6256 1 year ago

YYZ text updated now. Express lighting will be synced to the original song. Now to work on the background videos, etc. Plan to replace and update A farewell to kings, Xanadu, Vital Signs and YYZ.

9899FC3B-BF92-4990-82EF-92104E1E421A (resized).jpeg9899FC3B-BF92-4990-82EF-92104E1E421A (resized).jpeg
#6257 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

YYZ text updated now. Express lighting will be synced to the original song. Now to work on the background videos, etc. Plan to replace and update A farewell to kings, Xanadu, Vital Signs and YYZ.
[quoted image]

Excellent work!

#6258 1 year ago

Done Modding for Now Waiting for the Expession Lights to come im sure it will be Awhile. Have the exit stage Left to put in but i`m going to wait might not use it.. Waiting for the Time Maching Bulbs to come..
IMG_1667 (resized).jpgIMG_1667 (resized).jpg

#6260 1 year ago

Thanks, would love to find some Neil dialogue to add to the game. Any suggestions on interview or film clips? May add a Neil drum solo video to replace one of the songs.

#6261 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks, would love to find some Neil dialogue to add to the game. Any suggestions on interview or film clips? May add a Neil drum solo video to replace one of the songs.

Love to see Countdown as an option with original video. Should have been standard on this game with Xanadu. Just wishing. Anyhow excellent work!

#6262 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Done Modding for Now Waiting for the Expession Lights to come im sure it will be Awhile. Have the exit stage Left to put in but i`m going to wait might not use it.. Waiting for the Time Maching Bulbs to come..
[quoted image]

Love the speakers!

Where did you get?

#6263 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Love the speakers!
Where did you get?

I ordered the same speaker upgrade.....
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/

Here's the link to the speaker light kit....
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html
You'll need to order the 5.25 speaker cut-out plates, as well as the colored acrylic surround plates.

#6264 1 year ago

Here are four song changes, have to work on video footage next. Some text limitation on song name lengths. Vital Signs got cut off.

#6265 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Here are four song changes, have to work on video footage next. Some text limitation on song name lengths. Vital Signs got cut off.

Yes! Yes! A thousand times, Yes!

#6266 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Nice job! If you don’t find any ideal concert footage look up the recent YYZ music video - well done.

#6267 1 year ago

Joined the club last week. Great game!!!! I only have one issue. My shooter rod is hitting the ball too far to the right, which is causing the ball to hit the metal from the trough ejector. Thus, it never makes it out of the shooter lane. The trough metal also seems to be out further than my other games. I have tried to loosen the shooter and adjust it. It won't go over far enough. I removed the shooter and put on a new one. Same issue.

Any tips? I thought about using washers to angle it. I wasn't sure if that would cause canine scratching. I also thought about putting a little metal guide between the bottom of the shooter lane and the trough ejector.

#6268 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

So do you lose songs when you add new ones.

#6269 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

You'll need to order the 5.25 speaker cut-out plates, as well as the colored acrylic surround plates.

Thanks for answering

#6270 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

So do you lose songs when you add new ones.

Yes, you're not reprogramming the game, you're just dropping new songs over existing ones.

#6271 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Wow. What a massive upgrade. Well done. Still in shock that YYZed wasn’t on the game in the first place. I would love to see Natural Science on there.

#6272 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Love to see Countdown as an option with original video. Should have been standard on this game with Xanadu. Just wishing. Anyhow excellent work!

Agreed..I've got a lot of Rush "favorites" but that 80's Countdown music video puts it over the top for me!
I've watched that video over 20 times since Rush pin came out and it gives me goosebumps every fricken time....just brings out so much emotion in me.

#6273 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I'm not sure if there is anything that would go well on the pin to pull from there, but he does a good bit of talking on the "Anatomy of a Drum Solo" DVD.

#6274 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

All kinds of Neil Peart videos on YouTube. Look for Neil on "drum channel", a couple of great interviews to pull from.

#6275 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a pro or premium lmk. I have a great distributor. He’s newer and is an authorized dealer. PM for number.

#6276 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Thank you!

I need to do something with the speakers soon.

#6277 1 year ago

Curious for those who have bought NIB machines before. What is the likelihood that Stern will keep adding software updates to the game adding songs/feautures or special challenges. I enjoy the Cygnus X1 challenge but could always use more., I have to assume once most of the bugs are out.. they ramp it down.

#6278 1 year ago
Quoted from orangedude71:

Curious for those who have bought NIB machines before. What is the likelihood that Stern will keep adding software updates to the game adding songs/feautures or special challenges. I enjoy the Cygnus X1 challenge but could always use more., I have to assume once most of the bugs are out.. they ramp it down.

No more songs but another mini wizard mode plus final wizard mode coming.

#6279 1 year ago

Would imagine they will also keep adding variety to callouts based on how many Ed indicated they recorded.

#6280 1 year ago

with a current bid of $200K, I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that "whitey" ends up going for over $300K when the auction ends. unfortunately, most of the items that I was looking at are currently out of reach now.

and that's before the buyer's premium of an additional 25%

#6281 1 year ago

Highly likely but after the main modes and wizard modes are complete, the new features are smaller enhancements, challenges and tweaks to make existing rules better. Songs are licensed upfront so I doubt we'll see more songs.

I should mention that it can take years and depends on the passion of the coder. When I had KISS, it took years to complete the final code although the code was very playable before the final version was released. The final release of KISS code was MASSIVE; adding big things like a bunch of new combos, champions, sound, animation, etc..

New code is like Christmas in July... unexpected and some new fun stuff to enjoy.

#6282 1 year ago

With a little collaboration have gotten pretty far with the Rush Pinball Hack. I want to hug the author of Pinball browser so hard.

#6283 1 year ago

So Lermods have a red barchetta listed for sale, but with no pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/06835-rush-pinball-interactive-illuminated-red-barchetta

Does anyone have a pic of it?

#6284 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

with a current bid of $200K, I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that "whitey" ends up going for over $300K when the auction ends. unfortunately, most of the items that I was looking at are currently out of reach now.
and that's before the buyer's premium of an additional 25%

But it comes with a UK work permit.

#6286 1 year ago

From the beginning ,I’ve been surprised nobody has called for “Distant Early Warning”. Personally I wouldn’t change anything music wise as this is the choice of the band ,but would love to have it play during attract mode and YYZ fit in somewhere of course .I always thought with music pins songs used for MB and Modes should not be a choice for regular play .

#6287 1 year ago
Quoted from erockyoulikea:

I just installed the Stern replacement switch for the scoop and I'm also getting the Operator Alert! Side Scoop Device Malfunction message. Everything worked fine when I ran through the test as show in the Stern video. but after I tightened the new screw for the bracket and put the playfield back together I got the error. I noticed when running through scoop diagnostics, the test is indicating it sees both balls yet "locked balls" only shows 1. Any ideas? Anyone else with an LE install this and not have much room to screw down the bracket (new hole you have to make)?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi, ok I see, may be it’s a problem with the opto cable underneath the bracket, I have seen that the cable where near the bracket and it can cause a short, so take care that the cable of this opto are well positioned and tightened the screw, or use a electrician tape around the bracket to secure it.

#6288 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Wow. What a massive upgrade. Well done. Still in shock that YYZed wasn’t on the game in the first place.

The development story was that they didn't want more than one instrumental, and preferred La Villa Strangiato. They didn't overlook or forget YYZ, it just didn't fit.

#6289 1 year ago

Hey guys. Got my Premium Rush last week and I've been loving it. Other than the fact that the game is tough and I'm not that good, of course!

I'm fine with the Stern scoop protector but I am interested in a possible fix for the vertical upkicker on the "dead end" lane. The ball fairly frequently gets stuck slightly beyond the hole for the VUK and I'm forced to bang on the left side of the cabinet to dislodge it. Is there a mod which "fixes" this issue? Does Ninja Camp's VUK protector get the job done? How hard is it to install (I have absolutely no mechanical skill whatsoever)?

Thanks!

#6290 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Hey guys. Got my Premium Rush last week and I've been loving it. Other than the fact that the game is tough and I'm not that good, of course!
I'm fine with the Stern scoop protector but I am interested in a possible fix for the vertical upkicker on the "dead end" lane. The ball fairly frequently gets stuck slightly beyond the hole for the VUK and I'm forced to bang on the left side of the cabinet to dislodge it. Is there a mod which "fixes" this issue? Does Ninja Camp's VUK protector get the job done? How hard is it to install (I have absolutely no mechanical skill whatsoever)?
Thanks!

Yes, the VUKypus solves the issues at the VUK. If you can raise the playfield, you can install it. It's not the last mod you'll want to make, so best to get familiar with pulling the glass out.

#6291 1 year ago

Confirmed LE on the way, so what is the must have list - already have the ninja scoop protector, but what else is essential to get like the reed switch, upkicker protector, speaker upgrades? Not really interested in bling, just stuff that makes the game better. Appreciate the help.

Also, do all the le's need the scoop switch replaced?

#6292 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Confirmed LE on the way, so what is the must have list - already have the ninja scoop protector, but what else is essential to get like the reed switch, upkicker protector, speaker upgrades? Not really interested in bling, just stuff that makes the game better. Appreciate the help.

I also own an LE. Do the whole Ninja package. You won't need the MRS if you use their fix on the inner loop. I highly recommend the scoop sleeves also. And definitely the Vukypus. It works.

Also, discount the bling now if you want, but I'm betting you'll end up with some. Just my opinion.

#6293 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Yes, all the LEs were made before the fix was finalized. You or the original owner should get the scoop switch and updated scoop protector (that you won’t use) from your distributor.

#6294 1 year ago

Ive had my premium now for a about 3 weeks. Is my machine the only one which sends 75%+ of shots into the time machine with the ramp down strait down the middle? There is simply no way I try to even attempt the shot any more, its just terrible. This is absolutely driving me nuts and I keep leveling the machine to no help. This makes me think I need to put in a center post on this thing. I have this issue in several different areas, strait down the middle like when it rolls out of the pops left lane. I feel like I cant even play the bottom of the pinball without the ball being sent down the middle or rolling strait to the out lanes. Both the left and right lanes seem to just roll the ball strait over the top to the out lane as well.

#6295 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

The vuk, ramp protectors and scoop from ninja for sure, I used the m& m switch and I'm pretty confident that it's 100% registering shot. I have not replaced my scoop switch, works fine.

#6296 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Color Mode mod and instrument mod for the inserts, from Pinmonk, just seems to make those inserts better. There’s a lot of items being offered for the machine, look at all of it and decide what suits your needs/desires.

#6297 1 year ago
Quoted from Starman_2112:

Is my machine the only one which sends 75%+ of shots into the time machine with the ramp down strait down the middle? There is simply no way I try to even attempt the shot any more, its just terrible.

Right or left flipper? On my machine the shot is totally makable from a trap on the right flipper, but somewhat dangerous from the left one.

#6298 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Color Mode mod and instrument mod for the inserts, from Pinmonk, just seems to make those inserts better. There’s a lot of items being offered for the machine, look at all of it and decide what suits your needs/desires.

Yep, thanks for the reminder was going to order the color inserts. Already ordered the rest of ninja's stuff

#6299 1 year ago
Quoted from Starman_2112:

Ive had my premium now for a about 3 weeks. Is my machine the only one which sends 75%+ of shots into the time machine with the ramp down strait down the middle? There is simply no way I try to even attempt the shot any more, its just terrible. This is absolutely driving me nuts and I keep leveling the machine to no help. This makes me think I need to put in a center post on this thing. I have this issue in several different areas, strait down the middle like when it rolls out of the pops left lane. I feel like I cant even play the bottom of the pinball without the ball being sent down the middle or rolling strait to the out lanes. Both the left and right lanes seem to just roll the ball strait over the top to the out lane as well.

The ramp down shot is rough but I have none of the other problems you describe on my Premium in fact I feel as if this game gives me far longer ball times then most other new Sterns like Godzilla, Jurassic Park, etc.

#6300 1 year ago

I tested the LE today, damn it flows amazingly and those ramps are crazy good.
I would love to see stern re theme this pinball machine, since those videos of concert on rush and the callouts.... they are not at the same level of the gameplay of this pinball, it honestly deserved better ( And am a RUSH fan since 1992 ).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/126?hl=rwilimo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.