IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 358.
#5651 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Adjust the scoop from the bottom, maybe twist it up and tighten to allow it to eject higher. Never had 1 issue like you've described.i had to twist lower after I put ninja on, that was my fault, not ninja, I didn't put back properly aligned i guess

Super interesting that you posted this. I got my Stern switch fix in today and was messing around with the scoops, and ever since I am getting sdtm. I’ve had our protector on for about two months, so I know it isn’t that but something is off. What do you mean by “twist”?

#5652 1 year ago

I have ordered a rush pro, but am considering upgrading to a premium. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play a premium.

Anyone who has played both I'd love to hear you opinion. Cheers

#5653 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Rush pro is a great machine... aiq unfortunately doesn't get the credit it deserves and has been overshadowed by gz which I believe is an inferior home use game to aiq but I'm in the minority. JP is worth the wait though. I would go a rush and pick up an aiq down the track. Lots go up for sale as a lot of these new pin people buy it and don't get the rules and its probably one of elwins most brutal for drains. So they piss the game off without giving it a go.

Lots of AIQs come up for sale, its one of the most common modern Sterns I see for sale locally.

Oddly enough I can't find one to play anywhere near me.

Quoted from John1210:

I have ordered a rush pro, but am considering upgrading to a premium. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play a premium.

Own a pro and I have played the premium. The premium VUK shot vs the dead end is the most noticeable difference, VUK slows the game down a bit. Rush dead end is ok though, it's not like LZ pro dead end shot. The balls shooting out of the scoop in two directions is the other difference of note. You get a lot in the pro for sure, won't be disappointed either way.

#5654 1 year ago

Inner loop switch.
Tried a couple fixes so far and still not 100%

I read awhile ago about A magnetic reed switch. Did this work?

Is anybody come up with a fix for 100% register yet?

#5655 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'll have to look at that and see if I can adjust the scoop underneath to alter the trajectory. Just seems like that scoop isn't going to eject anywhere safe. Where does everyone else's ball end up when ejecting from the side scoop?

I had an issue when I got mine where it would eject out of the side scoop, bounce off the flipper, and go back into the scoop. I had to lower the eject power to prevent that. It still always seemed like a clunky eject with a lot of randomness.

Something changed with the right eject power settings on the most recent code update, and it seems to have reset my manual setting. I just went in and lowered it a few notches again.

My lower eject isn’t terribly consistent. It generally hits near the tip of the right flipper but will sometimes go down the drain or hit the right sling. I’ve tried loosening and adjusting both the scoop and the eject coil angle but neither have had much effect. I don’t know if this is a side effect of the Ninja protector. Generally it isn’t a big deal due to the ball save, but it has caused me to drain out of multiball several times since the ball save isn’t active then.

I’ve tried upping and lowering the eject strength with little impact on the randomness.

#5656 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Inner loop switch.

For me, the Magnetic Reed Switch is really good. I don't remember the last time it didn't register.

#5657 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Inner loop switch.

For me the MRS was a vast improvement over stock but it still wasn't 100%. Improved from about 30% with stock to about 80% with MRS. I added the felt strip thing too and now I'm at about 98%.

#5658 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Inner loop switch.

Just received my MRS it will be coupled wit the ninja fix and see if it’s close to 100%, but for sure it would be better than stock…

#5659 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Super interesting that you posted this. I got my Stern switch fix in today and was messing around with the scoops, and ever since I am getting sdtm. I’ve had our protector on for about two months, so I know it isn’t that but something is off. What do you mean by “twist”?

By loosening the scoop and twisting it you'll move it maybe an 1/8" inch or so, and it will change the trajectory a ton. Think of an1/8 " aim difference at 12" shot travel, and it will move over an inch. My reference was not that the ninja changed it, but when I re installed, it was in a different position than from factory. Same issue on gnr with scoop and similar to ehoh . I also went back in and added a small washer to the upper and lower screws on left side of scoop, which helped further to direct eject to right flipper. I'd say 95% of ejects hit right flip dead center now.

#5660 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Just received my MRS it will be coupled wit the ninja fix and see if it’s close to 100%, but for sure it would be better than stock…

I have the ninja also added plexiglass piece over top. Still nothing

Even tried bending rollover wire on switch
And can’t seem to make it happen

I just ordered furniture felt

Is there a setting somewhere to make the switch register quicker?

#5661 1 year ago

Yes! Yes! Yes!
My premium is here.
The box had some damage but the pin is fine.
Too bad I have to work all weekend...oh well.
So stoked!!!

20220429_112539 (resized).jpg20220429_112539 (resized).jpg
#5662 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It won't twist much, but an 1/8" will make a huge difference on trajectory. My lower scoop went from sdtm to right flipper 95% now

Did you also install 2 washers on the left side under the scoop as I've read that some people have, or was twisting it enough?

#5663 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

For me the biggest upgrade on the premium was the dead end shot on the pro is now a vuk. Just seemed like something was missing and very unsatisfying. Trivial as it was - that's why I sold the pro to go premium.

#5664 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I have the ninja also added plexiglass piece over top. Still nothing
Even tried bending rollover wire on switch
And can’t seem to make it happen
I just ordered furniture felt
Is there a setting somewhere to make the switch register quicker?

The thing with this inner loop switch, is when the ball goes super fast the switch does’t have the time to register it’s mechanical, I have had the same issue with my Mando but not as much as the Rush, for me, and I will confirm later, is the MRS solution, I will instal it this WE and see what’s happen. But with a mechanical switch your are limited and no more solution to solve this I’m afraid.

#5665 1 year ago

Where can I order the MRS being talked about? Mine is registering probably less than 20% of the time during play. Seemed like it was pretty good when I first got it, but definitely not good now.

#5666 1 year ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Where can I order the MRS being talked about? Mine is registering probably less than 20% of the time during play. Seemed like it was pretty good when I first got it, but definitely not good now.

Hit them up with a PM, they don't have a store:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5667 1 year ago

Yep this is where I found mine

#5668 1 year ago

Ok, this arrived and is awesome!!!! Words can't describe how much cooler this looks in person!! I saw some snarky comments, and you're entitled to your opinions (but you're wrong).

20220429_142953 (resized).jpg20220429_142953 (resized).jpg20220429_142926 (resized).jpg20220429_142926 (resized).jpg20220429_143018 (resized).jpg20220429_143018 (resized).jpg
#5669 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Hit them up with a PM, they don't have a store:[quoted image]

The handle to PM is Sonic

The switch is great!

#5670 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Inner loop switch.

I got the magnetic reed switch. Improves the hit registers significantly, but not 100% of the time. The problem is the switch is in a bad location and the ball flies over way too fast.

#5671 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Ok, this arrived and is awesome!!!! Words can't describe how much cooler this looks in person!! I saw some snarky comments, and you're entitled to your opinions (but you're wrong).

Still waiting for mine, really impatient to see the result in person

#5672 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

The handle to PM is Sonic
The switch is great!

Thanks for the correction, I went straight to his biz page. Cheers

#5673 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome ( mine are in my mailbox) but I think you have the order of colors reversed.... should be Red Orange Green

#5674 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Looks awesome ( mine are in my mailbox) but I think you have the order of colors reversed.... should be Red Orange Green

Hahaha, yes you right...I hadn't noticed it....

#5675 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Hahaha, yes you right...I hadn't noticed it....

Like this:

43AA9D5E-D207-4674-A2B1-3A47FA89B3E6 (resized).jpeg43AA9D5E-D207-4674-A2B1-3A47FA89B3E6 (resized).jpeg
#5676 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Like this:[quoted image]

Yep better

#5677 1 year ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Just PM us!

Matt
M&M Creations

#5678 1 year ago

probably discussed already, but what pitch are people using. Stock 6.5-6.7 feels pretty floating. Thinking 7.2 might be better.

#5679 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

probably discussed already, but what pitch are people using. Stock 6.5-6.7 feels pretty floating. Thinking 7.2 might be better.

I have mine with the incline bubble centered between the lines. Mine is plenty fast (probably too fast) even at that pitch.

#5680 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Like this:[quoted image]

Looks great!

#5681 1 year ago

I initially had mine at 6.8 and it felt right.
I have since lowered to 6.6-6.7 and have experience what you mentioned…

7.2 tho, that would be FAST. not sure I’d be able utilize the upper Playfield at that speed.

I’m now thinking 6.8 Maybe 6.9 might be sweet spot for me.

Quoted from Lermods:

#5682 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I initially had mine at 6.8 and it felt right.
I have since lowered to 6.6-6.7 and have experience what you mentioned…
7.2 tho, that would be FAST. not sure I’d be able utilize the upper Playfield at that speed.
I’m now thinking 6.8 Maybe 6.9 might be sweet spot for me.

Thanks, ball spends way too much time in the pops I think because of the pitch.

#5683 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Don’t forget the scoop sleeve from Ninjacamp as well. That’s one of the best things I did to eliminate that god awful metal on metal tuning fork sound. A must have for this game!

It’s pinball, I’m used to metal on metal for scoop shots. Love Ninjacamp, but I don’t need this.

#5684 1 year ago

Got the call a little bit ago my Rush pin has come in. So excited and relieved no more waiting.

#5685 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Got the call a little bit ago my Rush pin has come in. So excited and relieved no more waiting.

are you on your way now to pick up

#5686 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s pinball, I’m used to metal on metal for scoop shots. Love Ninjacamp, but I don’t need this.

Well, it will help prevent damage to balls and damage to field from this, but it really quiets the game down. I don't cringe anymore while shooting scoop.

#5687 1 year ago

My distributor reached out saying my Premium was ready to ship. During my last call they said I was number 13 out of 12 slots so guessing someone bailed out.. Dont forget to check your spam filters.. because thats where I found the email asking for more payment...

#5688 1 year ago

Finally!!! I’m officially in the club. Rush fan all my life and can’t explain how pumped I am. Time to rock!

008F276F-293E-4336-ABA6-5A0E40EB1732 (resized).jpeg008F276F-293E-4336-ABA6-5A0E40EB1732 (resized).jpeg8F715800-627C-4E0C-8070-C380D8A8BE9E (resized).jpeg8F715800-627C-4E0C-8070-C380D8A8BE9E (resized).jpeg
#5689 1 year ago

Nite of Rush and Max Webster tonight

Screenshot_20220429-205759_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220429-205759_Chrome (resized).jpg

#5690 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I need this, where do I buy it? .

#5691 1 year ago

Hey everyone, we're announcing TPU protection in COLOR
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/7#post-6906799.

IMG_0576 (resized).jpegIMG_0576 (resized).jpeg

#5692 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballsbeout:

Yes! Yes! Yes!
My premium is here.
The box had some damage but the pin is fine.
Too bad I have to work all weekend...oh well.
So stoked!!!
[quoted image]

Today even got better when my Rush stuff arrived the same day as my pin!!!
Waiting on Geddy's double neck.

20220429_132650 (resized).jpg20220429_132650 (resized).jpg20220429_132705 (resized).jpg20220429_132705 (resized).jpg
#5693 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

are you on your way now to pick up

Leave Sunday To go pick up.. we have Family in Oregon so well vistit for a week then drive super fast to get home..lol

#5694 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Big jump from .87 to .93
So there are mini wizard modes available now?
What else do you guys like about the update?
YYZ added? lol

That’s an upgrade I would pay for.

#5695 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I got my Stern protector update kit today…black
nubs instead of blue!
Gonna just do the Ninjacamp one I got when I’ve got the time.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I did my Ninjacamp today, but I put the pinball monk pre-cut mylar under it first. I had no damage under the metal “cliffy’s”

86F42BC8-B079-4575-8C73-8D2B535D3265 (resized).jpeg86F42BC8-B079-4575-8C73-8D2B535D3265 (resized).jpeg
#5696 1 year ago

Brought it home today and having a blast! Have Ninja protector on hand but not minding the scoop at the moment, so gonna leave as stock for now. Shots are amazing, code is Mariana Trench deep, loop switch isn't always triggering and shooter is a bit rattly.

But holy cow, so stoked to have this game home! It's so fun and gonna keep me busy for awhile. First NIB and it's a great choice.

I'm not a Rush lifer - quite the opposite, actually. Wrote them off when I was younger because I didn't like Geddy's voice, and only really started listening when the rumors of this pin started. Needless to say: I was wrong, and I'm making up for lost time. To all the longtime fans, congrats. This band is more than deserving. They're incredible.

4/20 build date, which is *chef's kiss* for this experience. Can't wait to play more tomorrow!

20220429_180937 (resized).jpg20220429_180937 (resized).jpg
#5697 1 year ago

Congrats to all the new owners. The game is absolutely marvelous, my favorite all time.

A ton of props to all the mod makers. There is so much amazing Rush stuff out there. Bravado!

The Ninja scoop protector is really operating very well after about 80 games. I put mylar under it.

The Ninja ramp protectors are doing a great job too after about 50 games. They are very subtle and effective. The left stock ramp protector was toast after 200 games.

I needed to replaced the right slingshot rubber after 240 plays.

Using Blue Titan flipper bands and also trying Marcos superbands. The Marcos are much stiffer.

Carbon steel balls from ball Barron have been dynamite for about 100 plays so far. They respond well to waxed playfield it appears.

Playing with headphones (Bose q35) is absolutely my favorite way to play. So immersive. Crystal clear, concert volume. I used pinnovators headset/subwoofer option. Remarkable. Definitely the best pinball mode I’ve ever experienced.

I love the Cygnus mini mode option but i am not really sure what I am doing yet. Now that we can pick Cygnus to play a full game, I’m wondering if there is any chance we could get another song or even two in a major update? An “encore” topper or something uniquely Rush. I’d like to fantasize and nominate 3.

Xanadu
Roll the Bones
Vital signs

#5698 1 year ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

A ton of props to all the mod makers. There is so much amazing Rush stuff out there.

Seconded. You folks have done a fantastic job producing both thoughtful, innovative practical solutions, and savvy visual fan-service worthy of such a rich theme, too. Thanks!!

#5699 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Brought it home today and having a blast! Have Ninja protector on hand but not minding the scoop at the moment, so gonna leave as stock for now. Shots are amazing, code is Mariana Trench deep, loop switch isn't always triggering and shooter is a bit rattly.
But holy cow, so stoked to have this game home! It's so fun and gonna keep me busy for awhile. First NIB and it's a great choice.
I'm not a Rush lifer - quite the opposite, actually. Wrote them off when I was younger because I didn't like Geddy's voice, and only really started listening when the rumors of this pin started. Needless to say: I was wrong, and I'm making up for lost time. To all the longtime fans, congrats. This band is more than deserving. They're incredible.
4/20 build date, which is *chef's kiss* for this experience. Can't wait to play more tomorrow!
[quoted image]

I have alway loved loved loved Rush but i know several people that didn't like them in high school but circled back to them later in life. I have also met some amazing ladies that have come into the Rush fold which is awesome. Sadly my wife is not one of them.

The pin has definitely reignited a lot of Rush love and it's all good!!

#5700 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I need this, where do I buy it? .

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Looks totally cool.
Get your vacuum tube mod here
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/06768-rush-time-machine-simulated-vacuum-tube-led-upgrade-kit

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.