IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 358.
#5601 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

No time zone setting. But if your game is connected to the internet, on boot up it will attempt to pull in the time from the internet, and if it's connected but you don't have IC feature enabled, it may pull in the wrong hour. Try this... set time in the utilities menu, power game off. Remove wi-fi dongle from MPU. Power game on. Without being able to connect to the internet, it should hold the correct time (but you won't be able to do updates via WiFi or use the IC feature. If by doing this it keeps the correct time you have 2 options: 1) set time manually and don't reinstall the WiFi dongle - you can still update code with a USB stick and it will keep the correct time
or, 2) If you want to keep the ability to do updates using WiFi, and also want the time to be correct, then you will need to enabled the IC feature and set up an IC account, because the game uses your IC profile information to determine your time zone.
I had the same problem, and upon boot-up my clock always reset to CST (I'm in the EST zone) so the clock always came up an hour off. I wanted to be able to download code updates via WiFi, but really didn't care for the IC experience. In the end, I relented and became assimilated to using IC, feeling a little forced into it though. But now I can still do WiFi updates and my clock always has the correct time. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for the thorough explanation. It's exactly the answer I expected. I have not been using IC (not particularly interested in getting roped into a another online ecosystem), or WiFi for updates, as I find the USB stick drive method to be more reliable, so will probably just disconnect from WiFi and let the machine keep its own time.
Thanks again!

#5602 1 year ago

Has anyone here put a shaker in their RUSH? Is that functionality even available in current code? Just occurred to me that I haven't really seen any mention of shakers since the first round of cabinets went out a while back.

While I sit here impatiently hoping for a magic "hey your cab is ready!" message, I'm looking at accessories.

#5603 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Has anyone here put a shaker in their RUSH? Is that functionality even available in current code? Just occurred to me that I haven't really seen any mention of shakers since the first round of cabinets went out a while back.
While I sit here impatiently hoping for a magic "hey your cab is ready!" message, I'm looking at accessories.

Yes, the shaker is integrated very well. I recommend getting one.

#5604 1 year ago

Le came with shaker and it is very well integrated, worked from day 1. Recommend you put one in

#5605 1 year ago

Great to hear!!

#5606 1 year ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

The pinball gods were cruel to me tonight. I was focusing on getting to Cygnus X-1 Book 1 and had 5 multiballs completed on ball 2 with an extra ball in hand. All I needed was Far Cry, and just needed one target and the right ramp to activate the last lock.

I'm just surprised that, after playing through all 3 Time Machine MBs, Far Cry MB was somehow the final MB you needed. haha.

#5607 1 year ago

Just got the email from Game Exchange saying my game has arrived and is shipping out later today! So pumped!

#5608 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Just got the email from Game Exchange saying my game has arrived and is shipping out later today! So pumped!

same here

excite (resized).pngexcite (resized).png
#5609 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

IMHO, a shaker, along with a good sound system (for example, a Pinwoofer Spike 2 Super Kit with an added Klipsch 12" sub), are the most bang-for-the-buck mods you can add to a Rush machine.

#5610 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

mine supposed to be here today as well

#5611 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Quoted from NEW-B:

same here [quoted image]

Quoted from upsfeedr:

mine supposed to be here today as well

Pro or Premium?

#5612 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Pro or Premium?

Pro

#5613 1 year ago

Glad to hear the next run is starting to land.
Cheers to all soon-to-be unboxers!

#5614 1 year ago

Pro landing tomorrow - gonna be a fun weekend!

#5615 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I put a shaker in my pro - highly recommended. It's low cost, well integrated and easy to install.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5617 1 year ago

Look what came today! It’s fun!

Come on Stern where are the expression lights?

Anyone have some sound settings that are ok using 8 ohm?

1E8A9714-8312-4766-9971-4D2B18DADB7C (resized).jpeg1E8A9714-8312-4766-9971-4D2B18DADB7C (resized).jpeg662F3E64-F6CE-4E62-9CBA-791C48DDCA48 (resized).jpeg662F3E64-F6CE-4E62-9CBA-791C48DDCA48 (resized).jpeg
#5618 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I installed a shaker into premium. I'm not thrilled with it. Maybe I'm missing something. Have it set to factory default. The bass boost shake from the Pinwoofer seems a lot cooler.

#5619 1 year ago

Congrats to all receiving they’re Rush today !!!

#5620 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Look what came today! It’s fun!
Come on Stern where are the expression lights?
Anyone have some sound settings that are ok using 8 ohm?[quoted image][quoted image]

I See the New Scoop Fix on your Machine What is the Manu factor date if yo don't mind me asking

Congrats ill be using Pinwoofer when i get mine

#5621 1 year ago

My LE has the shaker and I think the shaker and pinwoofer take this from a very good game to my best game .

#5622 1 year ago

No Free play card, spare plastics, key chains in goodie bag. This the new norm?

My new build Mando premium I got in feb even had some of this stuff.

#5623 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

surprise no bag,glad you got the machine in 1 piece though,enjoy
actually I think we get a bag its just empty

#5624 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Empty bag is new normal. I got these:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/06678-rush-lenticular-3d-apron-cards

#5625 1 year ago

Are there any others that go well with the factory rule card?

I think This is new since the last run but the new scoop protector has black rubbers instead of the blue and I think the black looks much better doesn’t jump out at you as much

#5626 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm just surprised that, after playing through all 3 Time Machine MBs, Far Cry MB was somehow the final MB you needed. haha.

No kidding! I was so focused on the 3 time machine MBs and hitting up the center ramp to activate them that I didn't focus on playing modes or hitting the right ramp. If I trapped the ball on the left, it was always post pass to the right then shoot the center ramp. Free Will happened pretty organically - I also love hitting those drops and FW is easily my favorite MB so I made an effort to progress the instruments.

I'm going to give it another shot tonight.

#5627 1 year ago

I know which version I prefer! Thx John, space coast pinball.

20220428_140006 (resized).jpg20220428_140006 (resized).jpg20220428_141057 (resized).jpg20220428_141057 (resized).jpg
#5628 1 year ago

Question as a prospective owner: I’m seeing a lot of Premiums pop up from dealers from this current run. I’m surprised to see any new title in stock, generally.

Do you think it’s theme related? Backlash from the scoop issue? Or people waiting on backlogged GZ, JP, DP etc…. everything i read from an owner perspective seems to be really positive.

I’ve been looking at adding this or AIQ

#5629 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Question as a prospective owner: I’m seeing a lot of Premiums pop up from dealers from this current run. I’m surprised to see any new title in stock, generally.
Do you think it’s theme related? Backlash from the scoop issue? Or people waiting on backlogged GZ, JP, DP etc…. everything i read from an owner perspective seems to be really positive.

In the same boat as you. I'm ~next in line at my local dealer but thinking about AIQ instead. If I got a music pin, it'd be Rush. But let's be honest, they were never as popular as their harder contemporaries. With the recent stock market tank, I also am feeling a bit short on pin money and I know I'm not going to give up my spot in line for Godzilla.

#5630 1 year ago

No one knows how Rush is doing but Stern.
Rush fans probably don’t care all that much.
I will say this pin has way more personality than AIQ but taste is always subjective.
Buy a pin based on what you enjoy playing
and you’ll never go wrong.

#5631 1 year ago

Got the wife some copper bullshit for our 22nd anniversary but she likes Primus so getting us Primus' Farewell to Kings tix in May. Not gonna tell her they're playing a Rush album
SUPPLIES

#5632 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I’m getting a Rush pro in a week or so and am really excited for it…but I’ve owned a AIQ pro since it launched in September 2020 and i still play it all the time and would probably recommend AIQ over Rush.

AIQ doesn’t have much personality, the call outs and music are mediocre at best and the on screen graphics are terrible…but the rule set is one of the best ever done once you figure it out and the layout is very diverse and the perfect blend of not being too hard or too easy.

I have a short attention span for pins and usually sell them relatively quickly, especially after I’ve beaten the wizard mode, but AIQ has held my interest way longer than most.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5633 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah my vodka goggles that I wear at night TOTALLY MISSED THAT USB PORT
DERP lol

Some people shouldn’t drink & USB, it can cause complications.....

#5634 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Some people shouldn’t drink & USB, it can cause complications.....

40F5CDA1-6D0F-4309-886C-FD67FC93A667 (resized).jpeg40F5CDA1-6D0F-4309-886C-FD67FC93A667 (resized).jpeg
#5635 1 year ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP JONESTOWN LETS GET THIS PIT GOIN

#5636 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I’ve noticed a big drop in “sales pending” here on pinside .There has been a lot of very desirable pins in recent years along with more choices every year .Don’t tell Levi I said this but maybe the bubble has ….we’ll not popped but is remaining stagnant .I have a GZ on order and after that I’m in “sell to buy “ mode and I’m very happy with what I have .It would take a game changer for me to part for now .That being said I’d put Rush up with any other as far as fun factor . I can’t see anyone being upset they purchased this even if they don’t like the theme .Another thing , but and I hope I’m wrong but I think the parts shortage thing is only getting started .Life is a roller coaster key is to stay level .That theory is being tested as we speak .

#5637 1 year ago

I got my Stern protector update kit today…black
nubs instead of blue!

Gonna just do the Ninjacamp one I got when I’ve got the time.

2F076EF2-3B93-4FBE-A1D9-1DD9AB0B6799 (resized).jpeg2F076EF2-3B93-4FBE-A1D9-1DD9AB0B6799 (resized).jpeg3431BDEC-C02C-417D-A60C-F5B2C0CF2724 (resized).jpeg3431BDEC-C02C-417D-A60C-F5B2C0CF2724 (resized).jpeg
#5638 1 year ago

Harold was a friendly guy

#5639 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I got my Stern protector update kit today…black
nubs instead of blue!
Gonna just do the Ninjacamp one I got when I’ve got the time.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Don’t forget the scoop sleeve from Ninjacamp as well. That’s one of the best things I did to eliminate that god awful metal on metal tuning fork sound. A must have for this game!

#5640 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Don’t forget the scoop sleeve from Ninjacamp as well. That’s one of the best things I did to eliminate that god awful metal on metal tuning fork sound. A must have for this game!

Scoop sleeve? Didn’t see that as an option.

#5642 1 year ago

Anyone else getting cheap drains out the right outlane from the side scoop?

Ball ejects from the side scoop, hits the Rush targets, drops straight down, bounces off the top of the metal lane divider and out the right outlane. I've adjusted the power kickout and it just changes how hard it hits the Rush targets. I mean it doesn't happen all the time, but more often than I'd like.

Would be nice to have a ball save from that side eject. My lower scoop is fine, right flipper and bounces over to the left. Not sure why that one has a ball save. I almost hate going in the side scoop.

#5643 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Ball ejects from the side scoop, hits the Rush targets, drops straight down, bounces off the top of the metal lane divider and out the right outlane. I've adjusted the power kickout and it just changes how hard it hits the Rush targets. I mean it doesn't happen all the time, but more often than I'd like.
Would be nice to have a ball save from that side eject. My lower scoop is fine, right flipper and bounces over to the left. Not sure why that one has a ball save. I almost hate going in the side scoop.

Are you dead level with a physical level (not an app)? Sounds like you could be just a smidge too high on the left.

Did you put a straightedge across your playfield to make sure it's not warped convex or concave?

#5644 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Rush pro is a great machine... aiq unfortunately doesn't get the credit it deserves and has been overshadowed by gz which I believe is an inferior home use game to aiq but I'm in the minority. JP is worth the wait though. I would go a rush and pick up an aiq down the track. Lots go up for sale as a lot of these new pin people buy it and don't get the rules and its probably one of elwins most brutal for drains. So they piss the game off without giving it a go.

#5645 1 year ago

Ended up pulling the trigger on the Rush Premium. Ideally I’d be able to venture out and play everything first but that’s been more difficult lately with a 2.5 yr old and 2 month old. My collection is small and tends to change frequently, but I’m looking forward to giving my first music pin a shot.

#5646 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Adjust the scoop from the bottom, maybe twist it up and tighten to allow it to eject higher. Never had 1 issue like you've described.i had to twist lower after I put ninja on, that was my fault, not ninja, I didn't put back properly aligned i guess

#5647 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you dead level with a physical level (not an app)? Sounds like you could be just a smidge too high on the left.
Did you put a straightedge across your playfield to make sure it's not warped convex or concave?

Yes dead level. I can try adjusting level one way or the other to see if it makes a difference. At this point I'll try anything.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Adjust the scoop from the bottom, msybe twist it up and tighten to allow it to eject higher. Never had 1 issue like you've described.i had to twist lower after I put ninja on, that was my fault, not ninja, I didn't put back properly I guess

I'll have to look at that and see if I can adjust the scoop underneath to alter the trajectory. Just seems like that scoop isn't going to eject anywhere safe. Where does everyone else's ball end up when ejecting from the side scoop?

#5648 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Yes dead level. I can try adjusting level one way or the other to see if it makes a difference. At this point I'll try anything.

I'll have to look at that and see if I can adjust the scoop underneath to alter the trajectory. Just seems like that scoop isn't going to eject anywhere safe. Where does everyone else's ball end up when ejecting from the side scoop?

Mine hits below flipper. Then falls to right side, never had a drain. I'm at 10 points under factory setting

#5649 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Mine hits below flipper. Then falls to right side, never had a drain. I'm at 10 points under factory setting

I'll play with the power settings some more and then look at the scoop itself to see if I can tweak it one way or the other.

#5650 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'll play with the power settings some more and then look at the scoop itself to see if I can tweak it one way or the other.

It won't twist much, but an 1/8" will make a huge difference on trajectory. My lower scoop went from sdtm to right flipper 95% now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,881 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.