IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 358.
#5101 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Luckily there are pro shot blurays for the last few tours. I try to watch one of those every few weeks. The Clockwork Angels tour bluray with the string ensemble is classic, was lucky enough to see that tour at the ACC in 2012.

Me too, brought my son who was blown away by the musicianship.

#5102 2 years ago

Big thanks to Tim @Youbentmywookie for the new apron cards for my Rush Pro. They look awesome, so much better than Insider Connect cards!

20220411_214228 (resized).jpg20220411_214228 (resized).jpg20220411_214424 (resized).jpg20220411_214424 (resized).jpg20220411_220644 (resized).jpg20220411_220644 (resized).jpg
#5103 2 years ago

Ninjacamp's scoop protector is a thing of beauty and fits like a glove! Thinking about getting Ninjacamps rubber Time Machine ramp protectors. The left protector like so many others posts I've seen ends-up splitting from balls bricking on the left side of the ramp.

*Also*

Love the "Gefilter" mod as well from AUKraut!

Gefilter (resized).jpgGefilter (resized).jpgninjacamp protector (resized).jpgninjacamp protector (resized).jpg
#5104 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

To those of you using Insider Connect - how consistent is it with actually uploading your game data to Stern? I've been playing the Pro at my local barcade every couple weeks and signing in with IC. There is an access point within 15 feet of the cabinet, and it will somewhat consistently log me in, but even if my IC name is on the screen, it seems like only 1 in 3 or so of my plays are uploaded. Of course it didn't save my 100 million point game the other day It says I have 10 total plays. I suck at the game, trust me - I've pumped way more than 10 plays into the cabinet
This is the only IC enabled cabinet that I've interacted with - do y'all think this is an isolated issue (either interference, poor network set up, poorly placed wifi adapter in the cabinet, etc) or is this common?

i’ve had a lot of issues with my machine but insider connect has not been one of them. I checked and all my games are in there and all my software updates have been relatively straightforward. I have only used it on my home machine though so you’re looking at a completely different situation

#5105 2 years ago
Quoted from kmad:

i’ve had a lot of issues with my machine but insider connect has not been one of them. I checked and all my games are in there and all my software updates have been relatively straightforward. I have only used it on my home machine though so you’re looking at a completely different situation

Thanks for the reply - I skimmed through the IC thread as well, I'm guessing you're right and this is a location-specific issue.

I suppose that just means I'll have more achievements to (re-)unlock when I receive my machine

#5106 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Honestly I'm stuck on Clockwork Angels.
Happy as hell that their last and final album was one of their finest.

One of the best albums that was never a 'Rush' album is Geddy's solo 'My Favourite Headache'.

Hard to find these days but well worth the hunt.

#5107 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Ninjacamp's scoop protector is a thing of beauty and fits like a glove! Thinking about getting Ninjacamps rubber Time Machine ramp protectors. The left protector like so many others posts I've seen ends-up splitting from balls bricking on the left side of the ramp.
*Also*
Love the "Gefilter" mod as well from AUKraut!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you cover up the LE# on Gefilter ?Secret # ?

#5108 2 years ago

After a long morning of meetings, I used my lunch break to stretch and get a game in. Obliterated my previous high on v0.91 (802M) with a 2.2B game, where everything just connected.

"There was magic at your fingers," one might say.

Had 1.5B on the first ball alone, which was followed by three extra balls before getting to ball 2. I guess it's sad that through the 5 balls after the first, I only managed 0.7B more (hell, ball 3 was in play for all of fifteen seconds before a SDTM drain), but I did notice it was getting progressively harder -- it seems you need to collect more records before you can activate the song modes (I dont think I'd realized this previously), and of course the more-hits-needed for TM multiballs, so ended up with several long 'lulls' between action, since I needed to make quite a few shots before I could start the next thing.

I completed 3 songs modes and reached year 2077. Man, I've still got a long way to go. Yet, one little victory on the path. This game is amazing.

20220414_114220 (resized).jpg20220414_114220 (resized).jpg

#5109 2 years ago

Permanent Waves was my 2nd Rush album after Fly By Night, bought it pretty close to when it was released. I put together this bill acceptor magnet. Interested in thoughts.

4AFBB090-2BF9-49DA-90B4-5891E5995B99 (resized).jpeg4AFBB090-2BF9-49DA-90B4-5891E5995B99 (resized).jpeg
#5110 2 years ago
Quoted from kmad:

for those of you have the game figured out, are there certain modes or times where the time machine stops catching the ball and allows it to go all the way through instead of catching and kicking it out to the right? Mine had done that a few times intermittently, usually during multi ball. But tonight and one other night it seemed like after I’ve been playing for a while the magnet it just quit catching it was just allowing the ball to go through. Was wondering if this is a problem or a feature?

Do you have a Pro or Prem/LE? I haven't played the Pro, but I think it just goes through when there is no feature lit. The magnet catches the ball when there's a mode start, multiball start, combo jackpot...probably for some other things.

#5111 2 years ago

I installed my ninja scoop from NinjaCamp and my color inserts from PinMonk last night, man what a difference. This is my first pin and I dreaded the thought of taking it apart, but once I got going it was like any other project. Once I figured out how to lift the playfield the color inserts were simple and took about 10 minutes and they make the playfield look so much better. Next up was the scoops. Mine was made on 3/03/22 and it had the extra piece that held down the sides of the metal scoop protectors. When I got the old protectors out I saw they were lifting at the corners and bent in the middle. The new ninja scoop slid right in for a perfect fit. However since I took apart the whole mechanism and not just loosened it as per the instructions. I decided to put the tab on the main scoop between the playfield and the plate to hold in place. This required me to shim it so the lip was flush with the playfield. Played a couple games and I have to say it's nice not to cringe every time the ball hits the scoops. Thanks to NinjaCamp and PinMonk for the upgrades!

image 0 (resized).jpegimage 0 (resized).jpegPlayField (resized).JPGPlayField (resized).JPG

#5112 2 years ago

On my Pro, I don’t have adjustment feature #5 for side scoop ball lock. I could have sworn I did in earlier code. Code installed is the latest. Is that because it is a pro or is a different setting impacting that?

#5113 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

On my Pro, I don’t have adjustment feature #5 for side scoop ball lock. Code is the latest. Is that because it is a pro or is a different setting impacting that?

Pros are virtual locks.

#5114 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pros are virtual locks.

Aha! No wonder I never played with it! Thank you!

#5115 2 years ago
Quoted from chaosmuffin:

I installed my ninja scoop from NinjaCamp and my color inserts from PinMonk last night, man what a difference. This is my first pin and I dreaded the thought of taking it apart, but once I got going it was like any other project. Once I figured out how to lift the playfield the color inserts were simple and took about 10 minutes and they make the playfield look so much better.

...Thanks to NinjaCamp and PinMonk for the upgrades!

Thanks for the support! Once you have those inserts color coded to match the RGB shots at the top of the playfield, it's hard to imagine them any other way...

#5116 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks for the support! Once you have those inserts color coded to match the RGB shots at the top of the playfield, it's hard to imagine them any other way...

I had some colored gels that I used on my Metallica inserts for a nice effect - I experimented with a few in Rush, and the colors were really washed out. What does your mod do to make the colors come through nicely?

#5117 2 years ago

The time machine and jackpot mods from Mezel sure look cool.

#5119 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I had some colored gels that I used on my Metallica inserts for a nice effect - I experimented with a few in Rush, and the colors were really washed out. What does your mod do to make the colors come through nicely?

Yeah, the milky inserts they chose for RUSH really SUCK for transmitting color. Basically I had to do a huge amount of trial and error to find the right mix of color transmission and brightness. Sometimes like 30 shades of a color to get the best one possible. Went through a whole bunch of candidates before I got to the ones I'm shipping. Big money is actually a double to make a more intense pink, but doubling them is not usually good because it kills the light transmission for a lot of the rich colors. So yeah, it's a whole thing with RUSH.

The "shadowed" inserts in games like the boss ones in Deadpool are also a little irritating because they change the colors coming through them, but it's nowhere near as annoying as RUSH when you're trying to colorize them.

#5120 2 years ago

Can anyone post the ninja scoop purchase link? Hoping to hear my pro will be shipping later this month. Anyone seen Rush pro pics back on the line or, even better, distro notifications that the my are leaving Chi-town?

#5122 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do you have a Pro or Prem/LE? I haven't played the Pro, but I think it just goes through when there is no feature lit. The magnet catches the ball when there's a mode start, multiball start, combo jackpot...probably for some other things.

i’ve got the LE. Once the ramp goes up it always has caught the ball. Sometimes during multi ball it would let it go through and I thought that was part of the code. But twice after I’ve been playing a while for long games the ball just continues to go through the time machine so I started wondering if that was normal or not or if somehow it was overheating or the magnet stopped working during extended play for some reason. The next day it started working and catching the ball again

#5123 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Can anyone post the ninja scoop purchase link? Hoping to hear my pro will be shipping later this month. Anyone seen Rush pro pics back on the line or, even better, distro notifications that the my are leaving Chi-town?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/by-game/3008-stern-rush-le

#5124 2 years ago
Quoted from chaosmuffin:

I installed my ninja scoop from NinjaCamp and my color inserts from PinMonk last night, man what a difference. This is my first pin and I dreaded the thought of taking it apart, but once I got going it was like any other project. Once I figured out how to lift the playfield the color inserts were simple and took about 10 minutes and they make the playfield look so much better. Next up was the scoops. Mine was made on 3/03/22 and it had the extra piece that held down the sides of the metal scoop protectors. When I got the old protectors out I saw they were lifting at the corners and bent in the middle. The new ninja scoop slid right in for a perfect fit. However since I took apart the whole mechanism and not just loosened it as per the instructions. I decided to put the tab on the main scoop between the playfield and the plate to hold in place. This required me to shim it so the lip was flush with the playfield. Played a couple games and I have to say it's nice not to cringe every time the ball hits the scoops. Thanks to NinjaCamp and PinMonk for the upgrades!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ty for buying the protector!

#5125 2 years ago

Anyone hear when Premiums will be back on the line? I was told I should get my game sometime in April, weeks ago, but haven't heard any updates. Thanks!

#5126 2 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Anyone hear when Premiums will be back on the line? I was told I should get my game sometime in April, weeks ago, but haven't heard any updates. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat - current info says next week and the week after are allocated to RUSH Pro and Premium production, according to the "what's on the line?" thread.

#5127 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, this guy knows something about music and agrees. I always thought it should be in the game, but perhaps it's too slow for pinball.

Beato is great and knows his stuff.

#5128 2 years ago

Anyone else have an issue with their plunger on their LE? Mine has some wiggle room if you wiggle the rod and always seems to hit the left wall of the shooter lane when plunging .

All of the back screws are tight af, very hard to loosen, so it's like it was installed off angle or the hole was drilled slightly too large for the rod? I'm not sure.

I've purchased an orange spring to see if it helps. It does a little bit, but is still inconsistent. It's extremely frustrating.

Has anyone fully remedied this on their LE by chance? $11k game and can't even plunge correctly is completely ridiculous and it's really annoying to everyone who plays it. No excuse for this, imo.

#5129 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Anyone else have an issue with their plunger on their LE? Mine has some wiggle room if you wiggle the rod and always seems to hit the left wall of the shooter lane when plunging .
All of the back screws are tight af, very hard to loosen, so it's like it was installed off angle or the hole was drilled slightly too large for the rod? I'm not sure.

It shouldn't wiggle any appreciable amount. Is the shooter rod sleeve in the shooter plate housing missing? That would make the rod sloppy.

#5130 2 years ago

For any Rush fan... New interview

#5131 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep! Just watched it. Great interview.

#5132 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I've purchased an orange spring to see if it helps. It does a little bit, but is still inconsistent. It's extremely frustrating.
Has anyone fully remedied this on their LE by chance? $11k game and can't even plunge correctly is completely ridiculous and it's really annoying to everyone who plays it. No excuse for this, imo.

I had the plunger clunk problem
Make sure your game is level.
I also worked the rubber tip off the steel rod a little to give it more cushion and ability to shape it a little.
Now I’m at 95% good plunges.
Worked for me anyway
Google luck

#5133 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

That interview was awesome!
40 yr plus Rush fan and I haven’t really seen them like this. You can tell they are still hurting.

#5134 2 years ago

Just put Ninjacamp's double scoop
on , took me 4 hours. I rate it a 6 out of 10 difficulty for some one who knows how to use a tools half decent.

A pro might give it a 3 out of 10 difficulty and do it in under 2 hours.

Thank you for the Fix Ninjacamp!

Works as described**

16500537238651679900326428721712 (resized).jpg16500537238651679900326428721712 (resized).jpg
#5135 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

That interview was awesome!
40 yr plus Rush fan and I haven’t really seen them like this. You can tell they are still hurting.

For sure. Best of friends, brothers. I still feel a lot of sorrow about the end of Rush as a fan.

#5136 2 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a clear plastic shooter lane protector? MezelMods is out (or hasn't had them yet).....

#5137 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Anyone know where I can get a clear plastic shooter lane protector? MezelMods is out (or hasn't had them yet).....

You can get some bulk mylar from Marco and cut to fit to tide you over. On route, some pins I only put mylar in the shooter lanes and they held up great. Be sure to turn down your trough eject power so the ball just makes it into the shooter lane instead of slamming out like it comes from the factory.

#5138 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Make one out of Mylar
Make sure machine is off

#5139 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Just put Ninjacamp's double scoop
on , took me 4 hours. I rate it a 6 out of 10 difficulty for some one who knows how to use a tools half decent.
A pro might give it a 3 out of 10 difficulty and do it in under 2 hours.
Thank you for the Fix Ninjacamp!
Works as described** [quoted image]

This is a 20 minute fix. You r doing something wrong.

#5140 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I've had the same problem and still haven't completely resolved it. I moved the shooter rod as far to the right as it would go, which helped but it still clunks about 75% of the skill shot attempts.

#5142 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

This is a 20 minute fix. You r doing something wrong.

Glad to hear it. That post scared me. Planned to install mine tomorrow.

#5143 2 years ago

Pretty cool 40th anniversary Red Barchetta. Too bad they are sold out.

75D4CAE6-CE1F-45E5-9CAF-3813F10F92EF (resized).png75D4CAE6-CE1F-45E5-9CAF-3813F10F92EF (resized).png
#5144 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

I wonder how much that thing went for. The signed Hugh Symes boxed book was a thousand bucks. Um...no thanks.

I did get the massive 40th anniversary boxed set for Moving Pictures, though.

#5145 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I wonder how much that thing went for. The signed Hugh Symes boxed book was a thousand bucks. Um...no thanks.
I did get the massive 40th anniversary boxed set for Moving Pictures, though.

I read they went for $750. And they went in about ten minutes.

#5146 2 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Mine are on the way!

On the fence with mod I’ll probably order it as well

#5147 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

I did order this. Should get by Sunday

493C959D-747B-41B8-AC70-629F514E0C62 (resized).png493C959D-747B-41B8-AC70-629F514E0C62 (resized).png
#5148 2 years ago

I picked up my Rush Scoop protector kit tonight from my Stern dealer for my Rush Pro who receive them in today.
The rubbers on it aren't blue anymore. They came on it as black so not quite as ugly IMHO.

I also have the Ninja Camp protector I got on Wednesday and now deciding which one to install.

Has anyone here installed the latest Stern protector kit Stern just released yet?
If so, your thoughts?

I am still leaning on just installing the NinjaCamp one I got in grey and holding on to the Stern as a spare or conversation piece.

#5149 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

I did order this. Should get by Sunday [quoted image]

Complete ripoff, but whatever. It was the only way to get the Atmos mix of the record and I was dying to hear that...so it pushed me over the edge.

I do wonder how many Peart signatures Rush Backstage is sitting on if they had a stockpile of signed books and now signed cards they can slap on a toy car.

#5150 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Complete ripoff, but whatever. It was the only way to get the Atmos mix of the record and I was dying to hear that...so it pushed me over the edge.
I do wonder how many Peart signatures Rush Backstage is sitting on if they had a stockpile of signed books and now signed cards they can slap on a toy car.

Rip off maybe but I’ll never open it. Plus I bought it on Amazon. Backstage shipping sucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/103?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.