Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version of RAZA did you order/plan to?”

• Arcade edition 6 votes
    43%
  • Xtra Edition 8 votes
    57%

(14 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Just put in my order for the Arcade edition, order #100025
What's your order number?
I'm really looking forward to the innovation that this new team can bring to the game.
Looking forward to the Steve Bowden ruleset.
Looking forward to the PinBar (I'm a UI designer myself)
What do you look forward to? Let's try and keep the discussion positive!
Pinball is for Fun, afterall!

I ordered 3 times from start ups and all 3 times got 0 back. No game, just lost money. I see the same thing happening here. I advise anyone to wait till games are made, otherwise, as history has proven, it’s not a safe bet.

Plus lots of games have low numbers and do not hold value

Oktoberfest, America’s Most Haunted, the Suncoast game Cosmic Carnival. Lots of them.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thought there was already a thread dedicated to DR hate and advise? As for the owners thread we have made our decision and feel confident this will be a great game. Even as a hater, this game is FAR from an AMH or Cosmic Carnival so I'm not to worried about long term value though I suspect it Will be worth more.

I’m just speaking the truth about preorders. Plus I helped fund this game and not sure it’s legal to sell as the lawsuits are not settled and I’m not sure who owns the IP. That may be why it’s so limited.

Honestly, supporting this title is a slap in the face to those that had money stolen from us by Jpoop. I do hope you are are lucky, and do not have not have the same experience others have had.

I cannot help but feel this is another sham as lawsuits are not settled, employees are not being paid. Why and how can anyone support these actions is beyond me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-raza-deeproot-owners-club-bring-all-your-alien-zombies?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.