43%
  • Xtra Edition 8 votes
    57%

(14 votes)

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Just put in my order for the Arcade edition, order #100025
What's your order number?
I'm really looking forward to the innovation that this new team can bring to the game.
Looking forward to the Steve Bowden ruleset.
Looking forward to the PinBar (I'm a UI designer myself)

What do you look forward to? Let's try and keep the discussion positive!
Pinball is for Fun, afterall!

#2 3 years ago

Xtra #100006 will buy the whole JPop tryptochon (RAZA, Magic girl, AIW).

#3 3 years ago

Extra #12

#4 3 years ago

With the very limited run they are making this machine available to order (only until the end of the year) and Robert Mueller’s comments in his TWIP interview stating they have absolutely no intention of rerunning RAZA - this could end up being a very scarce and hard to find machine down the road. Could become very valuable IMO... especially if they only end up making 200ish or less.

#5 3 years ago

I’m just buying it cause it’s pretty.

#6 3 years ago

Arcade with some upgrades #14

#7 3 years ago

I would love to jump in on this and get an arcade edition with a couple mods but I would like to see one first or play one or have confidence in a new manufacturing company but it all seems a little risky.

WHY are they doing deposits direct with no distributors, why sell these only until the end of the month.

#8 3 years ago

Gonna be a small club! I agree the value *could go up.. or down. It depends on gameplay and a few other factors. I like some of what they are doing — the glass lift I like a lot, although they aren’t the first. The pinbar is interesting too.. and the art is great. But it’s gotta be fun to shoot and have some decent code. Very interested to see what this year of code updates ends up looking like and what DLC they put out

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I’m just buying it cause it’s pretty

I wondered yesterday if the arcade cabinet design fits the playfield better. Green and blue (Mueller xtra design) do not match in general thats why JPop chose more red and yellow for his arcade design. The playfield has some blue elements in it plus I am not sure if it really matters if the playfield and cabinet colors (dont) match.

#10 3 years ago

Wow, you guys have some serious balls! Good luck and I hope this club thrives!

#11 3 years ago

I wish all that ordered the very best. You all have more faith than I do, which I respect!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Arcade Edition

Nr?

#14 3 years ago

Man, I am seriously considering a deposit on one of these but the fact that Goonies is coming makes me want to wait and see.

#15 3 years ago

The game looks very cool!

#16 3 years ago

In for the Xtra version. Looking forward to adding this next generation pinball to the lineup. Going to need an endcap position to show off those lite side panels. Move over Avengers lol.

#17 3 years ago

I'm waiting for the "Goonies" option

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Just put in my order for the Arcade edition, order #100025
What's your order number?
I'm really looking forward to the innovation that this new team can bring to the game.
Looking forward to the Steve Bowden ruleset.
Looking forward to the PinBar (I'm a UI designer myself)
What do you look forward to? Let's try and keep the discussion positive!
Pinball is for Fun, afterall!

I ordered 3 times from start ups and all 3 times got 0 back. No game, just lost money. I see the same thing happening here. I advise anyone to wait till games are made, otherwise, as history has proven, it’s not a safe bet.

Plus lots of games have low numbers and do not hold value

Oktoberfest, America’s Most Haunted, the Suncoast game Cosmic Carnival. Lots of them.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I ordered 3 times from start ups and all 3 times got 0 back. No game, just lost money. I see the same thing happening here. I advise anyone to wait till games are made, otherwise, as history has proven, it’s not a safe bet.
Plus lots of games have low numbers and do not hold value
Oktoberfest, America’s Most Haunted, the Suncoast game Cosmic Carnival. Lots of them.

Thought there was already a thread dedicated to DR hate and advise? As for the owners thread we have made our decision and feel confident this will be a great game. Even as a hater, this game is FAR from an AMH or Cosmic Carnival so I'm not to worried about long term value though I suspect it Will be worth more.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thought there was already a thread dedicated to DR hate and advise? As for the owners thread we have made our decision and feel confident this will be a great game. Even as a hater, this game is FAR from an AMH or Cosmic Carnival so I'm not to worried about long term value though I suspect it Will be worth more.

I’m just speaking the truth about preorders. Plus I helped fund this game and not sure it’s legal to sell as the lawsuits are not settled and I’m not sure who owns the IP. That may be why it’s so limited.

Honestly, supporting this title is a slap in the face to those that had money stolen from us by Jpoop. I do hope you are are lucky, and do not have not have the same experience others have had.

I cannot help but feel this is another sham as lawsuits are not settled, employees are not being paid. Why and how can anyone support these actions is beyond me.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’m just speaking the truth about preorders. Plus I helped fund this game and not sure it’s legal to sell as the lawsuits are not settled and I’m not sure who owns the IP. That may be why it’s so limited.
Honestly, supporting this title is a slap in the face to those that had money stolen from us by Jpoop. I do hope you are are lucky, and do not have not have the same experience others have had.
I cannot help but feel this is another sham as lawsuits are not settled, employees are not being paid. Why and how can anyone support these actions is beyond me.

If you lost money to Deeproot I am very sorry to hear it. As for that other company (Z), I wisely didn't invest in an artist assuming he could be a manufacturer.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

employees are not being paid.

The employees in the release videos and podcasts seem very happy and excited for everyone to play the game. I only see 1 disgruntled ex-employee making a claim, but there is always 2 sides to every story.

#23 3 years ago

This game looks amazing! Love the original theme, I just cant pull the trigger without flipping it. Makes absolutely no sense to stop production on a original theme before anyone can play the finished product. Especially after you have 5 years invested in it. Can't wait to play one, it's going to be a very rare title if they won't make anymore after the initial run. I have no doubt this will be made, congratulations to those who are pulling the trigger Babee!

#24 3 years ago

This thread is being temporarily locked because we don't allow club threads until the game has officially started shipping. Until then, please post your comments in the official Deeproot thread. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-raza-deeproot-owners-club-bring-all-your-alien-zombies?hl=dergoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.