pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Great idea for a thread!

My story is very similar to yours. Been gaming my entire life, but being a dad/husband has cut that time significantly. Im into the same games as well, huge Diablo fan.

My PSN is is Wolfmarsh. Feel free to add me, but give me a heads up so I know it's incoming. I get a lot of spam requests.

I got Soul Calibur 6 for xmas.

Im currently playing the new spiderman dlcs, rdr2, and some psvr games.

#36 5 years ago

To add to the VR bandwagon, I really do love my PS VR. I wish I got more opportunities to play but I showed my family Beat Saber at christmas and their minds were blown. I highly recommend it if you like rhythm games.

I also like Job Simulator as a great intro to VR for people who have never played. It can be pretty daunting for your first experience to be Doom VR.

My main complaint about PS VR is the lack of multiple cameras. If you are playing a game like Doom where monsters come at you from all directions, including behind you, your instinct is to turn your body all the way around. You technically can, but if the globe on the aim controller gets blocked by your body, the game loses track of your gun. They could solve this with a second camera facing you from the rear.

The game intends you to use buttons on the aim controller to fully rotate your avatar, which subtracts from the immersion.

The next version of PS VR will hopefully be a wireless headset, the wires can pull you out of the environment as well if you get tangled in them while flailing around.

2 weeks later
#54 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Is PS really that much better than the XBox One X, LOL. Sorry, Trolling for my first time!

I've had xboxes, I've had playstations.

Not better per say, just different. They both play great games, but as adol75 said some of it comes down to exclusives. I also prefer the dualshock controllers over the xbox controllers.

There's also PS VR which is a whole additional experience you can add to the PS4.

I prefer PS4 right now but the driving games suck. I'm considering getting a new xbox just for Forza.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've been thinking about getting a Logitech G29 and building a racing rig to put in front of my TV. Only thing is...any good racing games to play on PS4? I played Forza extensively when I had my X360 up, and remember playing Gran Turismo 2 way back when...
I've only seen above average reviews on PS4's racing options. Would it be worth the time/money to get a racing rig set up?
I've been playing a lot of God of War, but will have to hit Horizon Zero Dawn after I'm done with it. Such an awesome game!

Hahaha, i literally just mentioned how bad the racing games on PS4 are. Forza is WAYYYY better. The new Gran Turismo Sport isn't a good game IMO.

9 months later
#173 4 years ago

I just got home from vacation and will be installing COD tomorrow to play. Can't wait.

7 months later
#268 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What is a disgrace? Having a different opinion than you? I dont understand for real?

No, having an ignorant view on something is a disgrace.

If you need a quick way to figure out if a statement you are about to make about any group is not great, you can substitute in a race like "black".

For example, you saying "why do they feel the need to put in black characters" comes off pretty terrible. It's no different for saying that about any other discriminated group.

You can do better who-dey, I know you can.

2 months later
#300 3 years ago

Wow pre-orders went like crazy.

Decided to wait and see since they said the new Spiderman will also release on ps4.

1 week later
#342 3 years ago

I got lucky and got a Xbox Series X preorder. I was on the fence about PS5 this time because the new games I want to play are still coming out on PS4, and I haven't had an Xbox in a few gens. I'll still grab a PS5 down the road but I didn't feel the need to rush especially after the sony preorders shut me out.

1 month later
#384 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Well I just got my Xbox one series x from eBay , turned out to be a Box of cleaning supplies never had fraud happen before

Oh shit that sucks! Sorry to hear this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.