pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider remf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#823 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's the verdict on Ragnarok? Got it. Haven't opened it yet.

Love it. Already played over 23 hrs and I think I’m less than halfway through so it’s definitely meaty. Keep going off in different directions for these side quests, but they add to the story so I don’t mind. Plus they are puzzle heavy which I like.

#824 1 year ago

Ended up preordering the psvr2 from Sony direct the other day so I need to sell the old psvr since I won’t need it soon. Hopefully I can find a buyer for it before my wife finds out what I did.

2 weeks later
#858 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just sold all our old gaming devices and wound up with enough to get PS5, extra controller and 3 games without opening my wallet and boy was that nice .Kept all the old games and the kids sold them in bundles and I was so happy told them to keep that for themselves :)Love the GoW series as that was my pick .Youngest went with the new NBA game .My older boy picked Detroit:Become Human and that one has surprised me .I didn’t think I would like it but it’s really cool .My favorite games were the Departed series , GoW series and Tomb Raider.What PS5 games would I like comparable to these ? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to make my Christmas list that doesn’t include socks and undies
[quoted image]

Get:
the last of us parts 1 and 2
Whole uncharted series. Should come as a bundle except for part 4

4 weeks later
#900 1 year ago

Finished ragnorok. Loved it and I pretty much completed/collected everything except for half the berserkers, crucible, and the Valkyrie queen. I tried, but kept getting my ass kicked, even on easy mode. lol.

Think I’m going to start another play through of Grim Fandango for a change of pace.

3 months later
#940 11 months ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Got a PS5 a couple of weeks ago and loving it! Havent had a playstation since Playstation 2. Ended up getting the $120 plus plan for the year because my daughter was wanting all these games and it just made sense to get the plus with the game catalog. Its def a great deal. My wife was not on board at first on getting a PS5 but now she cant stop playing Hogwarts Legacy. I have a hard time finding time to play since she is on it all the time. Makes me happy though! I beat Resident Evil 4 Remake last night. Fantastic game. In fact, I have beaten the original 8 times since it came out in 2005. It's one of my favorite games. They did an amazing job on the remake by making it familiar but making it totally different. I would recommend this game 100% to everyone if you havent played it. Just a great game all around. I am probably going to get Jedi Fallen Order and Survivor next. So many games to catch up on! I havent had a system in years so its fun getting back into playing video games.

Welcome to the club! Make sure you download the PlayStation remote play app on your phone and you can play it when you’re away from your house… or in the bathroom.

#941 11 months ago

God of war and god
Of of war ragnorok are must plays as well

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider remf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=remf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.