pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#331 3 years ago

In on a preorder disk version and xtra controller. Kids looking forward to Miles Morales and Lego Skywalker saga on it but no games really caught my eye yet.

3 weeks later
#347 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

I don't see any need myself to pre-order a PS5... I will get one though as soon there is a game I want to play that I can not play on the PS4, or the PS4 breaks. The last few games I have just bought digitally, so I will just get the digital version myself.
I never finished RDR2 so I have been trying to wrap that up now. When I played it before, I didn't like all the riding around. Now I just put in cinematic view and sip some Bourbon and I don't care how long it takes. Thanks 2020

My 10 yr olds beaten RDR2 two times now and loves it. I always got to play the poker part for him. He loves GTA5 to and beaten that few times. I got a ps5 and the new Assasin Creed coming hoping he likes it as much. GIjoe showing up tomorrow to play with my 5 yr old co-op story mode since he loves fortnite and looks similar and im a GIjoe fan.

4 months later
#437 3 years ago

My kids play it sometimes but Oculus is taking over or Fortnite on PC. Ive been playing Sackboy A Big Adventure 3 player co-op and i got to say its better then Mario 3d world on Switch/Wii U for a family multiplayer game. My older sons favorite game was actually PS4 game upgraded for PS5, God of War.

#441 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

PS5 and XB still unavailable. Amazon failed by not offering a simple 'pre-order' option. Instead we had the refresh 100 times at 2.00am competition nonsense, with bots ordering 10 units so ordinary folks get nothing anyway. I had units in my shopping cart that disappeared. Farce, and lost me as a customer.

I had to preorder ours through Target but i also had a chance with Gamestop to preorder also but i canceled it. Amazon was the first place i tried to preorder from but they sure did drop the ball there!

1 month later
#465 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Would anyone like to trade their copy of Ghost of Tsushima for my copy of Immortals Fenyx Rising?
Some info here:

My son said he has a Ghost of Tsushima he would trade but its a ps4 game. Let me know if your interested.

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Great, I'll do that trade. As I posted above mine is a PS4 version, but allows you to download the PS5 version as long as you have the disc PS5. Sending PM.

Cool man lets do it. He said he knew of Immortals Fenix Rising. So when he plays it on ps5 does it change the graphics some? I dont really pay much attention to consoles logistics anymore except all the money i spend on my boys between playstation, fortnite, oculus, stream, and nintendo i could buy a another pin every year and probably be a LE with how much they/i spend on Fortnite, lol! Looking forward to Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga to play with my 6 yr old, we just beat Sackboy on ps5 and it was really good.

2 months later
#484 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got a Switch and have had every PS console since it's release. Also had an Xbox and 360. Nintendo does things that PS doesn't. More family oriented, lots of couch co-op/multiplayer games. Mario, Zelda, Metroid anything are gold mines. Nintendo is a beast in its own right. Xbox...not any great exclusives, but GamePass seems pretty enticing. Anything that I could get on Xbox, I've gotten on PS instead.
PS for single player narrative driven stories are where it's at.
My little guy (5 yrs) wanted to play co-op games with me on the PS5 and going through my library, there wasn't too many to choose from because that's where I get my "serious" games from. My Switch library, on the other hand, has mostly multiplayer games. Both my kids play Zelda: BotW despite it being a more "serious" game. It's easy to grasp and approachable. Both of those companies stay in their lane, and they rock in their respective rings. Xbox is going against PS, and it's a losing battle for them. They need to find their own little corner to take over.

Try "it takes two" or 'sackboy" with your little man on PS5. My 6yr old loved them both.

3 weeks later
#492 2 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I’ve been playing Resident Evil Village. Currently going thru my second play through. I don’t get to play as much as I would like but fun game and not to long. Going to try and max out some better guns and get unlimited ammo and try to beat it on village of shadows mode.

Quoted from Darscot:

I just finished RE8 enjoyed it but felt a little by the numbers for me. Wish it had 3rd person mode as it felt like the spiritual successor to RE4. Been playing A Plague Tale and enjoying it more than I expected.

Is RE 2 Revelations worth playing through in co-op? Never played any RE games since like PS2 time period but my older son and I love playing co-op games and seems like a long game that could be good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.