pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#377 3 years ago

Well I just got my Xbox one series x from eBay , turned out to be a Box of cleaning supplies never had fraud happen before

#379 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Ebay is the last place on earth where I buy anything, way too much fraud. I hope you paid with PayPal and can get a refund

I opened a case with eBay . Didn’t the o.p. Of this threAd pass away ?

#387 3 years ago

My ps5 preorder comes tomorrow, I heard its awesome. Honestly I am very very impressed with XBox ONe X. Although sometimes when switching HDMi inputs I get a black screen and have to turn on and off tv again to make it work, they said its a known HDMi xbox bug.. hopefully firmware will fix it. Love me some COD, been playing all sorts of old games, picture quality is better.

#388 3 years ago

BTW ebay is a pain in the butt to work with. They are like "so you want your money back?". Im like YES! Im not paying 970.00 for a damn bottle of bleach. Are they stupid or what.

#390 3 years ago

Ok so eBay finally sided with me and told me to return the cleaning supplies to seller and get my money back so I have label with the guys actual name, anyone live in Chicago and want to throw some dog doo doo at his door for me ? I’ll give u 10 bucks ?

#394 3 years ago

My ps5 being delivered today crossing my fingers it not fraud again . That Walmart supply yesterday was impossible to get. Newer receivers have a faulty chip ! They don’t work right with Xbox !

#395 3 years ago

Ok my ps5 came it’s the ugliest game console I have ever had and I have had them all

#400 3 years ago

Ok I have both (xbox series x and ps5), and although the two are great machines, my lean is more towards the XBox despite its HDMI bug issue. I think old games being upscaled looks better, the interface is a bit better, and the unit itself looks much more pleasing and can actually fit in my stereo stand. Plus can't ever go wrong with an xbox controller.
Just my two cents

#402 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and the Dolby Atmos, which I really miss when I play my PS4. What's the HDMI bug issue? I've had 2 Xbox One X's crap out on the video feed. Is that what you're talking about? Please tell me that's not the case with the Series X because I can't take that happening again. A royal PITA.

Google Xbox Series X HDMI BUG. Its something to do with the uncompressed format vs PS5 which is compressed. It only is an issue if using an AV receiver, some sort of Panasonic chip bug, that isnt fixable.

#404 3 years ago

actually that pS5 controller is amazing, I just did that Astro demo, wow.. the possibilities are endless.

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

actually that pS5 controller is amazing, I just did that Astro demo, wow.. the possibilities are endless.

... but I still think Xbox is easier to use, and games launch faster and better selection

#416 3 years ago

Luckily I got my ps5 from eBay and not from a con artist , yes it cost me 200.00 more then retail but that price was worth it to me for the hassle of finding one and no way I’m camping in some stupid line , rather work and make money then sit around idle

3 months later
#455 3 years ago

I seem to be more addicted to my Xbox Series X then the PS5. I dont know if its because of gamepass with all the options or if its just a bit easier to use? What am I missing ,is ps5 actually better !?

#458 3 years ago

And what about ShieldTV? I have a gaming PC and was thinking about buying Cyberpunk on it, and streaming it to my tv via GEFORCE NOw, but I dont know how that would compare to just playing it on xbox series X? Im assuming the Xbox would be easier to use and picture quality better.

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'm not sure I am following you, why would you stream or use a cloud based service if you have hardware? The goal of most of those services is to lure customers that can not afford hardware and get them for a monthly subscription. Eventually those service may get better but that is years in the future.

I just like Steam because once I buy the game, its always backwards compatible. For Xbox, they could come out with a new machine in the future and all my games may not work anymore.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.