pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#412 3 years ago

Damn these things are hard to find. The online retailers have been such a cluster .

Also for those with hard drive concerns just wait a bit. From videos I have seen there is an extra slot for another hard drive. Trust me, this is NOTHING special, and people will be cranking these out in high capacity soon driving the cost down. You will be able to double, or potentially triple your space soon enough and wont lose any performance.

Also if anyone has tips in finding one of these things around Cincinnati let me know. Found an xbox, but really want a ps.

#417 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Luckily I got my ps5 from eBay and not from a con artist , yes it cost me 200.00 more then retail but that price was worth it to me for the hassle of finding one and no way I’m camping in some stupid line , rather work and make money then sit around idle

I hate supporting scalpers, but you probably did the right thing for your own sanity. They dont make this thing fun to purchase.

I have a gamestop bundle coming in tomorrow, I got pretty lucky and grabbed one as soon as it dropped online. Been playing watchdogs on ps4 and absolutely loving it. I cannot wait to see it on PS5 for comparison.

#419 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

You got half scalped, 200$ isn't too bad. A lot of them sell them for double or triple the price.

Around a grand lately, just silly.

#421 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

As silly as POTC LE's selling for $15K or R&M pre-order spots selling for $5K? This hobby is just as guilty of scalping as any other one.

Yeah , but the difference is there aren’t 10 million pinball machines being made.

#424 3 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

If there were 10 million buyers wanting a pinball machine there would be.

I know my man. My only point is in a month you’ll be able to walk in any store and buy one. Something like R&M you’ll always have someone willing to pay a premium.

No real argument here, just hate people scalping a mass produced product.

#432 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Word is PS5 stock refresh this week, not sure on US dates but Walmart Canada is 11:00am ET Dec 3rd. Get ready to click like crazy (that is sarcasm, don't refresh and click like crazy).

I read something about Walmart ca as well.

2 months later
#452 3 years ago

While its true not many new gen specific games are available yet im LOVING not having to wait forever for load screens to complete. I managed to get both Xbox Series X and PS5. Its night and day opening up games. Not worth going out of your way to get one if you have a PS4 pro already, but if you plan on getting one anyway down the road and happen to see one at retail, snag it up, you wont regret it.

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I seem to be more addicted to my Xbox Series X then the PS5. I dont know if its because of gamepass with all the options or if its just a bit easier to use? What am I missing ,is ps5 actually better !?

Gamepass is a home run for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.