pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 5 years ago

I play ps - but my world of Warcraft account is the most used in my house.

I have been a PlayStation guy since 1.

My favorite game on the system is symphony of night. I originally bought the ps1 to own crash bandicoot.

Looking forward to some new games like red dead.

2 years later
#502 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Trying to get a ps5 has been such a frustrating process that I think I'm just going to wait until there's a ps5 slim in a few years and let my ps plus account lapse. I rarely use it and I'll let withholding my $60 a year subscription fee be my protest.

The hot game this coming Christmas won’t be ps5. It will be the switch. I don’t even own one, but with zelda and availability they have an edge. IMO.

I wonder if the ps5 will ever actually launch? It hasn’t yet in my opinion.

I don’t need to replace my ps4 but I would have if I had seen a single one in a store in the last 15 months.

My money goes elsewhere… now.

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My PS5 gets a lot of play, my Switch not so much. I'm trying to play Skyward Sword but the controls are still just so bad it's not fun. Do you really think a minor hardware revision with a slightly larger screen and a decade old generally disliked Zelda title are going make Nintendo dominate the holidays? I love Nintendo but the state of the industry is pretty clear. So many people in the industry grew up on Nintendo and now games like Ratchet and Clank have more Nintendo feeling than the stuff Nintendo produces. Nintendo has it's major releases but they only drop a couple a year.
I wouldn't expect to find PS5 on the shelf anytime from now till 22. Sony will continue to sell every unit they can produce long before it could get to a store. That being said if you want one it's really not that hard to get one without paying a scalper.
The only real question for the holidays is will Xbox actually manage to sway any one to their user base via subscription. It is getting a lot of attention but it's to early to tell if it will pay off. Right now it feels like they are just losing money to try and gain market share.

The new game and absolute lack of availability on ps5 new systems will help Nintendo dominate. Nintendo is never to be underestimated. I can’t even buy a ps5 easily, so there’s that.

https://hypebeast.com/2021/5/nintendo-records-highest-operating-profit-in-fy2020

https://qz.com/1996287/why-you-still-cant-get-a-ps5/

5 months later
#658 2 years ago
Quoted from plovis:

So, I've never played any of the dark souls games. All I ever heard was how impossible they were, but I finished Tsushima awhile back and wanted to give something else a try. I asked the guys at my local barcade and they told me to try Bloodborne. Not entirely sure how I feel about it so far, but then I haven't even made it to the first GD boss yet. Not usually a fan of these games with pretty much zero save points that rely heavily on memorization to clear a stage, but I'm gonna stick with it for awhile and see if it grows on me.

I watched my son play blood borne to the end in two days. Six years ago. And fully enjoyed it. I had already realized I can’t play anything close to that difficulty.

I play world of Warcraft and magic the gathering arena.

But dang those games look amazing. My son was crushing the ending, and I was just watching. As the garden was burning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.