pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#489 2 years ago

I’ve been playing Resident Evil Village. Currently going thru my second play through. I don’t get to play as much as I would like but fun game and not to long. Going to try and max out some better guns and get unlimited ammo and try to beat it on village of shadows mode.

3 months later
#623 2 years ago

Bought the directors cut of Ghost Of Tsushima on the PS5. Loving it so far, at least when my daughter doesn’t decide to help me haha. Great game, got a BOTW feel to it. The world is beautiful and the combat feels good. Getting better at learning which stances to be in and dodging and parrying.

I know I’m late on this one. I think i may also have gotten Horizon for free with PS+. I’ll have to check that out as well.

3 months later
#692 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It might not be if Elden Ring sucks. I'm not feeling good about it because Bandai Namco is blocking any gameplay videos from YouTube. So why don't they like any hype and what are they trying to hide? I hope I'm wrong though...
I have HFW and will start it as soon as I can beat this f-ing general in Ghost of Tsushima that keeps lighting me on fire. F**ker.
One game at a time, or I forget the controls and have to start over again.

How are you liking Ghost Of Tsushima? I really enjoyed it and need to go back and play Iki Island.

#694 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I love it. But right now, I made the fatal error of running outside the gates of this one town too many times and having my health depleted, so I'm battling this dickhead general with one health boost left and he keeps lighting me on fire with his sword.
Guys who have played this game know which part I'm talking about.
But other than that, the game is awesome. It's pretty much a Japanese Assassin's Creed.

Yeah game can be frustrating at times for sure. Helps to get a few well timed parries or dodges in to get your resolve up.

#698 2 years ago

Is elden ring something someone who has never played a souls game should consider? I wanted to grab demon souls for the ps5 but figured I wouldn’t finish it due to the learning curve and difficulty. Not that I’m scared of a challenge just dont have the time I used to have for gaming.

#701 2 years ago

Maybe I will grab Demon Souls. Ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Looks like its on sale too. $40 instead of $70. Makes that decision a little easier.

#703 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Don't be afraid to watch a guide or playthrough of the first area at least. I know people say 'don't spoil it!' and what not, but the game didn't click for me until I watched somebody else make it up to Phalanx. I had a lightbulb moment after that and everything fell into place. Also don't be afraid to summon help (after the first level that is).

Yeah I probably will. I dont usually play games like these. Definitely no hand holding. Maybe this will get
me to go back and play through Returnal.

1 week later
#726 2 years ago

I’m enjoying GT7 as well. Fanatec has me eyeing their PS GT direct drive wheel bundle. Just sucks I can’t use their wheel with my Thrustmaster gear.

#751 2 years ago

Metal Gear Solid 2 was bad with the long cut scenes. Felt like I watched more then I played. Great game though.

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Anyone else get random emails re Grand Turismo 7?
3 congratulation emails on beating the game in 1 hour? W T F !

Does it ask you to buy credits? Haha.

#772 2 years ago

Agreed. I don’t really have a take. Won’t be buying credits. Didn’t buy the 25th anniversary edition when I realized the extra $20 was essentially for the credits.

Granted I haven’t put as much time in as I would like but I’m enjoying GT7. I’m not very good so I won’t be going through the game quickly. I’m still using the dual sense controller but looking hard at the Fanatec DD wheel. Also I hope it has good VR support once the psvr2 is released. Hopefully we can compete online or at least access to all of the single player content and not what little gt sport had.

8 months later
#872 1 year ago

PlayStation 5’s available right now.

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/ps5

3 months later
#923 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Wish I could do VR racing, but it makes me sick. I know you can build a tolerance for it, but an Ultrawide works just fine for me.

GT7 with VR is awesome. I loved VR with iRacing a few years ago on an original Rift. PSVR2 is just such an easy setup and I added casters to my little wheel stand with seat attachment. Super easy to setup and breakdown.
5943FBA8-60EF-4AEC-AC3E-84BF1EAB5FA6 (resized).jpeg5943FBA8-60EF-4AEC-AC3E-84BF1EAB5FA6 (resized).jpeg

#925 1 year ago
Quoted from Gov:

If my wheel and pedals were supported on PS5 I would buy a PSVR2 in a heartbeat for GT7 in VR.

Yeah I was using an Accuforce V2 but bought the fanatec to use for console.

Also anyone here playing GT7 online and interested in doing some lobbies? I’m not very fast but always fun to play some no pressure racing and just chill.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=YZRider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.