pasted_image (resized).png
FMdTpi7WQAcytJo (resized).jpg
D25927CF-D80B-46DE-BF98-43DB836FF9DE (resized).jpeg
77985EC1-96B2-43F9-8009-5040CF791432 (resized).png
A6E69789-7B41-498A-A639-D08B0D8CDB89 (resized).jpeg
20211207_205614 (resized).jpg
20211130_180127 (resized).jpg
5q2yk2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LouMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#344 3 years ago

I don't see any need myself to pre-order a PS5... I will get one though as soon there is a game I want to play that I can not play on the PS4, or the PS4 breaks. The last few games I have just bought digitally, so I will just get the digital version myself.

I never finished RDR2 so I have been trying to wrap that up now. When I played it before, I didn't like all the riding around. Now I just put in cinematic view and sip some Bourbon and I don't care how long it takes. Thanks 2020

4 months later
#434 3 years ago

So how is everyone enjoying the PS5? Still on PS4 here, but probably will snag a PS5 in a few months.

#449 3 years ago

I fired up RDR2 after not playing in forever as well. I have to say before the pandemic I was not a fan, but post pandemic I enjoyed just putting it in cinematic mode while riding place to place while having some bourbon. They did an amazing job with the scenery, and its certainly a deep game. I am not sure I have ever dismissed a game and then went back and enjoyed it, but crazy times I guess.

4 months later
#510 2 years ago

The Switch is great....but this is the Playstation thread if I am not mistaken

I still haven't snagged a PS5 yet myself, but I have been playing Neir:Autamata lately on the PS4. Cool it has different endings after you beat it the first time.

7 months later
#745 2 years ago

Death Stranding has some long cut scenes too....I finished that before starting up HFW. Lots of long cut scenes these days. Games have turned more into movies, which is cool...but sometimes, a little more editing would be nice.

1 week later
#770 2 years ago

With GT7...you don't have to buy credits...you can earn them obviously. There is this whole license thing you have to do, and race certain types of cars, and you earn credits to buy stuff, upgrade, etc... You also win cars as you play.

So I don't think it's quite as bad as other games with micro-transactions myself, but I can understand the hesitation. If you got a launch edition it comes with 100,000 credits and some cars, and if you get the classic edition or whatever it comes with 1mil I think.

If you have played it in the past, you would probably like this game as its pretty much the same, with way better graphics. If you don't like car racing games then you would hate it for sure.

8 months later
#878 1 year ago

I played Gotham Knights...it was nice being back in the Gotham City universe... I really liked the Arkham games back in the day, but this game isn't as deep honestly, or have all the crazy side missions that Arkham Knight had.

Also started playing Calisto Protocol...it's a sort of space horror shooter game. It's very hard honestly, kind of surprised....not my usual sort of game, but it's interesting.

#889 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

I gave up on Gotham Knight, it's a Batman game without Batman and any of his great skills that made them so much fun to play. There's really not much to do and exploring Gotham with that motorcycle is painfully tedious.

You can open up fast travel via the map in different areas. Also, if you play Nightwing...eventually you can fly around with a drone...makes getting around much better. But yeah, just going everywhere via the motorcycle would take forever.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LouMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-playstation-thread?tu=LouMatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.