1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 287 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SJW GROW UP (resized).jpg
20200618_231824 (resized).jpg
90B1FF67-86E3-4F46-A1F0-FF88F4361D02.gif
F366DB8F-E95F-4C92-820E-A73CB600B477.gif
208FA9CB-6B76-4587-8136-C8B94711198F.jpeg

There are 287 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 1 year ago

Is anyone playing Days Gone? Looks to be very similar to Walking Dead.

#152 1 year ago

Anyone getting the Days gone game? I think it comes out tonight maybe. Looks like it could be fun.

#153 1 year ago

I’m getting it, should be arriving tomorrow (I preordered).

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m getting it, should be arriving tomorrow (I preordered).

Sorry buddy i didn't see where you posted that earlier. It looks like a pretty good game. Please let us know how it is.

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sorry buddy i didn't see where you posted that earlier. It looks like a pretty good game. Please let us know how it is.

The reviews were nothing but Luke warm......

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from rooky79:

The reviews were nothing but Luke warm......

Yeah i saw that..kind of surprising.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah i saw that..kind of surprising.

I received it yesterday and recommend. The game is very entertaining and worth playing. IMO the best open world zombie apocalypse game you can buy... approachable, fun and beautiful.

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I received it yesterday and recommend. The game is very entertaining and worth playing. IMO the best open world zombie apocalypse game you can buy... approachable, fun and beautiful.

Reviews are definitely not always correct. Glad that you like the game. I seen some gameplay on Twitch and it looks fun to me.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Reviews are definitely not always correct. Glad that you like the game. I seen some gameplay on Twitch and it looks fun to me.

Here is a pretty accurate and detailed review of Days Gone in my opinion:

#160 1 year ago

Man of Medan is what I am looking forward to along with my C64 mini which is on the way!

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Man of Medan is what I am looking forward to along with my C64 mini which is on the way!

Holy crap oldskool, thats a day one buy for me buddy! I loved Until Dawn. I wish they would give a better idea of when that is coming out other than 2019 lol.

What is my c64 mini?

#163 1 year ago

I had no idea they made such a thing. Pretty cool!

1 month later
#164 1 year ago

I’ve been playing Days Gone these past few weeks and highly recommend it. One of the best games I’ve played in the bast few years. If anyone is on the fence, check it out.

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’ve been playing Days Gone these past few weeks and highly recommend it. One of the best games I’ve played in the bast few years. If anyone is on the fence, check it out.

Yes it looks great!

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes it looks great!

It is. Very underrated, mainly due to technical glitches in the reviewer copies that were ironed out post launch. It reminds me of Last of Us crossed with Red Dead Redemption 2, but with more intuitive controls.

1 week later
#167 1 year ago

I have been getting back into playing Red Dead Redemption 2 again, really enjoying this game.

3 months later
#168 9 months ago

This game has been out for a bit, but it's worth mentioning here.... A Metroid style pinball game! It's a lot of fun.

Yoku’s Island Express:

1 week later
#169 8 months ago

Ok who all is excited for the new Modern Warfare? I have all but given up on Call of Duty but something tells me that this new game is going to be amazing! I will be patiently waiting to play it Thursday at midnight with pizza and mountain dew at my side getting ready for an all nighter. I'm 54 years old but I still enjoy these launch nights like I'm a kid!

1 week later
#170 8 months ago

Played the new Modern Warfare all night last night and had a blast. Call of duty is back!

#171 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Played the new Modern Warfare all night last night and had a blast. Call of duty is back!

Im waiting for mine ! Haven’t touched a COD in years, they lost me on the way, but Im still a big fan of modern warfare, so really excited !

#172 8 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

Im waiting for mine ! Haven’t touched a COD in years, they lost me on the way, but Im still a big fan of modern warfare, so really excited !

I am really loving this game. The campaign and the multiplayer both are phenomenal. Let me know how you like it. They hit a home run with this COD here in my opinion.

#173 8 months ago

I just got home from vacation and will be installing COD tomorrow to play. Can't wait.

#174 8 months ago

Anyone play BL3? Had a lot of fun playing it.

#175 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am really loving this game. The campaign and the multiplayer both are phenomenal. Let me know how you like it. They hit a home run with this COD here in my opinion.

I'm loving it too! Like most people I had given up on the COD series but this game is awesome so far.

#176 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I was about to, then PG&E shut down the electricity most likely for 48 hours this time.

#177 8 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

I'm loving it too! Like most people I had given up on the COD series but this game is awesome so far.

They definitely did a great job on this game. I will be playing the hell out of this for a long time to come.

1 week later
#178 8 months ago

Last night reminded me how much I hate modern gaming. I sent the wife away, put the kids to bed early and was finally ready for a modern warfare night.

I put the disc in, 25 minutes install no big deal just enough time to make popcorns.

I launch the game, solo is grayed « needs full install », launch an update.... 9 hours download.

So long modern warfare night !

#179 8 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

Last night reminded me how much I hate modern gaming. I sent the wife away, put the kids to bed early and was finally ready for a modern warfare night.
I put the disc in, 25 minutes install no big deal just enough time to make popcorns.
I launch the game, solo is grayed « needs full install », launch an update.... 9 hours download.
So long modern warfare night !

Yeah it's a HUGE download but so worth it in my opinion. That does suck though, bet you were really disappointed.

#180 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah it's a HUGE download but so worth it in my opinion. That does suck though, bet you were really disappointed.

I finally started it, and probably am close to finishing it. It's definitely brief, but wow it's super intense, and very satisfying. Every second of the campaign is worth playing, I'm back to being a big fan of Call of Duty !

It still has the usual plague of the series, mostly that you are walked by the hand during the whole campaign, there is always someone telling you where to go and what to do, while you can still hide and let your team mates do the job. It's the opposite of Wolfenstein that still tops my list of FPS but it's a great popcorn game. I like how the game doesn't feature super hero grade defense and forces you to be careful while going out to frag.

On the political side, it's an interesting mix of fictional and real events, I'm sure the Russians must be a bit pissed about it !

#181 8 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

I finally started it, and probably am close to finishing it. It's definitely brief, but wow it's super intense, and very satisfying. Every second of the campaign is worth playing, I'm back to being a big fan of Call of Duty !
It still has the usual plague of the series, mostly that you are walked by the hand during the whole campaign, there is always someone telling you where to go and what to do, while you can still hide and let your team mates do the job. It's the opposite of Wolfenstein that still tops my list of FPS but it's a great popcorn game. I like how the game doesn't feature super hero grade defense and forces you to be careful while going out to frag.
On the political side, it's an interesting mix of fictional and real events, I'm sure the Russians must be a bit pissed about it !

I haven't got to play but just a little bit of the campaign but I cant wait to play it. I hear that it is amazing.

1 month later
#182 6 months ago

Resident Evil 3 Remake yeah baby!!!

Resident Evil 2 Remake was my GOTY for 2019.

1 week later
#183 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Resident Evil 3 Remake yeah baby!!!
Resident Evil 2 Remake was my GOTY for 2019.

I just got the RE2 remake, is it pretty awesome? How long will it take me to beat it you think?

#184 6 months ago

Around 35 hours to play both files. I restarted on hardcore after I beat it but didn't make it far. Lol

Quoted from Who-Dey:

How long will it take me to beat it you think?

#185 6 months ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Around 35 hours to play both files. I restarted on hardcore after I beat it but didn't make it far. Lol

Are you talking about 35 hours if you play Chris and Jill both? I heard that the remake wasnt worth playing both characters because the story doesnt change much or something like that.

#186 6 months ago

I played both and enjoyed every minute, GOTY.

#187 6 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I played both and enjoyed every minute, GOTY.

I gotta get on that soon. I bought it on black Friday for like 20 bucks, almost 70% off. I figured I couldn't go wrong at that price.

#188 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just got the RE2 remake, is it pretty awesome? How long will it take me to beat it you think?

If you have never played the original psone version and don’t have much of an idea of the story/progression a playthrough could take you 8-12 hours depending how you get on.

I know the game like the back of my hand and can get through each of the 4 scenarios in about 90mins or less.

#189 6 months ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Do your S ranking runs first! Which rewards you the infinite ammo weapons for each character.

Makes hardcore much more manageable other than Mr.X on hardcore he is genuinely awesome, second you hear his footsteps it puts you on edge because he moves and hunts you so fast on Hardcore.

#190 6 months ago

I got RE - Biohazard for Xmas and started playing that, then heard about Re-2 remake and downloaded that for $19.99 a couple days ago. Looking forward to digging into that one. I almost didnt get it, didn't want to ruin my memory of how much fun the original was. Damn, that game was cool.

#191 6 months ago

I got a bunch of games on Christmas from the wife and the first one I've dug into is The Outer worlds. Pretty decent Fallout clone with a few issues but worth a play. It's not very long though, I think I'm on the last mission already.

#192 6 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I got RE - Biohazard for Xmas and started playing that, then heard about Re-2 remake and downloaded that for $19.99 a couple days ago. Looking forward to digging into that one. I almost didnt get it, didn't want to ruin my memory of how much fun the original was. Damn, that game was cool.

If your a huge fan of the original like me, it’s best going into Resi 2, knowing it’s not a remake as such but more of a re-imagining.

The A and B scenario switch up is completely different to the way it played out in the original, I believe this was done because they are expanding the stories on future remakes (REmake 3 is rumoured to have an expanded storyline tying it more into REmake 2, which the original failed to do, Code Veronica will get a REmake at least I hope so) and tying a through line to add new entries into an alternate timeline if you will, which is massively needed after 4 as 5 and 6 sucked!

#193 6 months ago
Quoted from Dano:

I got a bunch of games on Christmas from the wife and the first one I've dug into is The Outer worlds. Pretty decent Fallout clone with a few issues but worth a play. It's not very long though, I think I'm on the last mission already.

I saw that one while i was buying RE2, thought it looked pretty cool - i'll wait til it goes on sale though -

#194 6 months ago

With REmake2 complete and waiting on REmake3, I grabbed God of War for the PS4 over Xmas 70% off.

Wow! What a game graphics are phenomenal, gameplay and combat is nice and engaging and the storyline is easily the best in the series.

Highly recommend it guys!

#195 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

With REmake2 complete and waiting on REmake3, I grabbed God of War for the PS4 over Xmas 70% off.
Wow! What a game graphics are phenomenal, gameplay and combat is nice and engaging and the storyline is easily the best in the series.
Highly recommend it guys!

First of all, agreed! That and HZD were my favorite two games that I played last year. Watch the Youtube documentary on GOW being made. It's really well done.

#196 6 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I saw that one while i was buying RE2, thought it looked pretty cool - i'll wait til it goes on sale though -

Most definitely, I'm glad we got it on black Friday because no game I can finish in 9 days should be full price. It is a bit unbalanced in difficulty throughout the game but pretty decent story line.

3 months later
#197 3 months ago

Who is in for Final Fantasy 7 remake ?
I got it yesterday, started playing it and basically kept going until this morning. I think the last time I got so hooked up to a game was the original FF7.
The game is simply extraordinary, it will probably appeal more to the people who played the original one. To me it feels like we got a prototype that took 20 years to be completed into the full vision.
The only drawback is the battle system, the new one is quite good although totally action, and very inspired by KH, but the announcement that there would be a classic battle system is not really met, it’s a weird mashup of auto battle and order an action once in a while.

#198 3 months ago

I downloaded the demo and did not like the battle system as I am a huge fan of the original, and tactical turn based rpg's. I am waiting for more honest reviews before I decide. Also it's only through midgar and who knows when the next chapter will come out.

#199 3 months ago

With that said I am playing re3 remake and it was super short. (So was the original) but $60 is a lot for the playtime. I am replaying it now on a harder mode and will see how I feel after re playing.

#200 3 months ago

Can you guys recommend a quality joystick to play arcade style games (PacMan, Galaga, Streetfighter) on PS3/PS4?
Is there a wireless version?
Is it necessary to spend $200?
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 199.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.50
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 50.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
There are 287 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside