Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13784 2 years ago

In listening to the audio (makes the workday fly by, BTW), I keep hearing about the 5 laptops. In last week's audio file, it's asked if KK has personal bank accounts, to which he claims he has none. Then later KK is asked where he purchased the 5 laptops and he claims that he purchased them online, but can't remember from where.

Maybe I'm missing something (99% of the time that's a good possibility) I'm wondering how he's making purchases online without some sort of checking account or credit card.

2 months later
#14910 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

he is SO DAMN GOOD!!!

Professional (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#15230 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Three feet of standing water in the basement when it rains? Is this house surrounded by a moat? On a lake?

My last house was in a historic district in a Boston suburb, and was over 100 years old with one of those old fieldstone foundations which are notorious for not being watertight. Though we were still halfway up a giant hill from a nearby pond, there was still enough hill behind us that when it spring came or when it rained for days, the hydrostatic pressure of the ground water would cause the water to shoot in from the walls. One spot on my basement wall was like a small garden hose in flow and it shot at least 1-2' horizontally off the wall to the basement floor.

Everyone on the street had sump pumps, but if you didn't have a battery backup during an outage, or if your float got caught on the inner sidewall of the small sump hole, you could have 3' of standing water within a day. Happened a few times when our float got stuck. Not fun at all, yet still not uncommon on my old street in MA.

1 month later
#15844 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I wonder why this license plate is no longer being used?

Probably because that wouldn't fit where a real license plate goes.

1 week later
#15931 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is just the Amanda part of the settlement so everyone relax. Once they get to Kevin you may have 1 breadstick with your pizza.
Per Michigan law you of course will be served a side of ranch.

If you haven't had a drunk night where you dunk an entire slice of pizza in ranch, you haven't lived

#15945 2 years ago

Shit just... (resized).png... got real (resized).png

#16279 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Since Keith may contact a moderator to remove that original photo because of kids faces, here's an edited one for prosperity

Read this thread from the get-go and totally forgot that photo. Bet those games play like a much more realistic Hydro Thunder now!

#16363 2 years ago

Complaining that your house was flooded in a floodplain is like taking a nap in an intersection and then complaining you got run over by a car.

#16663 2 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I'm still waiting for an apology...he's incapable of that simple act, which speaks volumes about his character.

People tend to apologize only when they fail to accomplish something intended all along. This is why Heighway Pinball has been on the apology tour lately.

When someone blatantly steals under false pretenses, don't expect an apology as they don't feel sorry for not achieving the "intended goal". A thief's goal is to steal your property, and if they didn't feel sorry before committing the act, they certainly don't after.

#16686 2 years ago

I would never agree to do any interview for this modern day "make a story, screw the facts" media. They will edit the F*** out of anything to make a story.

Only way I could ever see myself agreeing to be in an interview would be to do what that donkey did that Megyn Kelly just interviewed, which was to require your own copy of the full interview to defend yourself if they edit things out of context... but it's just easier to not be involved in the first place unless undeniably necessary.

1 week later
#16837 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sounds like this could kind of be an entertain game.
Where do I preorder?
*ducks for cover*

And I think I know a company that has the equipment to make the cabinets.

*also ducks for cover*

3 weeks later
#16953 2 years ago

When Mama made her 2nd round of accusations about Keith, and the judge asked BOTH parties to stop it all, I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any.

1 year later
#18148 9 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

But just so you know, you can get free admission to a new pinball arcade opening in Brookfield Illinois that is going to have the one and only Predator machine ever created.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=x7FBp3xlDic

D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif

Also I don’t think a few free plays on a half completed and bogus game is going to take the sting away from someone losing $1000s.

#18152 9 months ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I'd take a swing by that arcade for a spin on it if I was in the area. Better than it sitting in some Michigan basement.

For those unaffected, sure. For those who got screwed in all this, that machine in an arcade may feel like a dick punch.

#18162 9 months ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Doc owes nobody anything. The fact that he puts not only this but countless other insanely rare one of a kind arcade machines out there for anyone to play is amazing. Giving free admission to anyone that lost money in this is completely unnecessary but genuinely cool of him to do.

IDGAF that he has rare games. Wonderful. Congrats. I'm not looking at it from that angle. I'm looking more from the outside wondering what the overwhelming consensus of those directly and indirectly involved think of this. It has to leave a sour taste in some people's mouths.

Tokens of past crimes put on display tend not to be universally loved, no matter the intention for displaying it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 19.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 1,200.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside