Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yeoldpinplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12601 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What is the CNC machine?

It's a tool that automates cabinetmaking and other machining. I don't know exactly which CNC machine in this case but here is a good explanation of how they are used in cabinetmaking. http://www.shopbottools.com/mApplications/cabinetmaking.htm

A simple explanation is instead of a person making the cuts it's a robot making them. You load a program into the CNC machine, clamp the work piece into place and press a button.

#12774 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing all you guys with limited memory would very quickly and easily reconstruct a purchase and the details prior to showing up for a deposition, correct?

No. And I don't have to. It's up to you to prove I did something wrong. I don't have to prove what I did was right.

Just because your crops shriveled and died doesn't mean I'm a witch.

2 weeks later
#13304 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Toys from Predator filed as worth... nothing?

What do you think they are worth? They're not replacement parts. They're not licenced, so can't be sold. Without a Predator pinball machine to put them in they're worthless. He may have paid $20 each but their value right now is zero.

#13658 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

. Another "tell" of hedging is when a witness uses the phrase "I'll be honest with you" or "To tell you the truth." A witness, on the stand, has been sworn to testify honestly. There is no need to underscore selective testimony with those introductory assurances of veracity. The witness does so subconsciously because he/she is about to launch a lie.

You've been watching too many YouTube videos. Those phrases mean different things in different context to different speakers and are not reliable indicators of truth or lies.
If you're treating them as such in a court you should stop, educate yourself, and do your best to correct the mistakes you've caused by injecting your non-scientific personal bias into a court proceeding.

#13676 7 years ago

I apologize if you felt attacked by the tone of my post. Nothing personal was intended, just vigorous disagreement.

Quoted from ZNET:

I'm not certain whether you're denying the existence of "tells" in the universe of human interaction.

I am not. I am saying you have failed to prove tells are a reliable indicator of truth or lies.

Quoted from ZNET:

My post is based upon 33 years as a trial attorney, countless law seminars in the field of cross-examination and also upon relevant psychological studies of human behavior, not upon Youtube videos, as you oddly suggest. It's also important to understand that truth-seeking is both a science AND and an art. If it was merely a matter of science, polygraphs would be dispositive (and they are, of course, not). Thus, I respectfully disagree with your premise.

Thank you, that is much more informative than your previous post that I responded to. The problem remains though. You say you're accepting tells as reliable indicators of truth or lies without good evidence to do so. You should stop. In a court the stakes are much higher than punishing your granddaughter for taking an extra cookie. You should base your decisions on good evidence. If you have good evidence that tells are a reliable indicator of truth or lies please share it.

Quoted from ZNET:

Perhaps you can post some source material to support your unsupported assertion?

You've made the unsupported assertion that tells are a reliable indicator of truth or lies. We'll keep the burden of proof on you to support it. Until you do, I reject your premise.

Quoted from ZNET:

Kevin Kulek just testified under oath. There's a link to that testimony which was posted yesterday. In this thread, the context is a court proceeding, in which Mr. Kulek was under oath. Are you suggesting that the debtor's use of "I believe" in his transparently evasive answers was something other than hedging? If so, please explain.

I'll simply note that the judge did not incarcerate Mr. Kulek. He heard the same tells you did and probably saw others. And the judge did not hear or see enough evidence of lying to punish Mr. Kulek - yet.

3 weeks later
#14300 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Did I miss any audio? Bump for a link, I need my fix.

The thread index has all the Key Posts in one handy list.

3 weeks later
#14566 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Just wondering. If Kulek DID put that negative stuff about not being able to reach Keith, is it a ploy?
I'm just thinking out loud here, posing these questions to myself.

The review appears to be from someone else about an unrelated matter.

Other than that your thought process seems plausible but unlikely to succeed.

2 months later
#15817 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

The man has the same ring on his ring finger as Kevin

How did you determine the rings are the same?

2 weeks later
#16233 6 years ago

Floodplain maps like this one show the area for a 100 year floodplain and other information. https://msc.fema.gov/portal/search?AddressQuery=pinconning%20mi#searchresultsanchor

1 week later
#16688 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I would never agree to do any interview for this modern day "make a story, screw the facts" media. They will edit the F*** out of anything to make a story.

Most local news stations report fairly accurate local news. I'd have no fear of them doing a disingenuous hit piece.

5 months later
#17679 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don’t think any of us believe any thing those people say or write at this stage. If they are making a statement, I am just assuming it is some kind of scam in some way. Perhaps they get more assistance if they are not married...something like that.

Watch for a GoFundMe campaign asking for moving & housing expenses.

Or will she just cast a spell? Which one is befitting her status in the witch community?

10 months later
#18128 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lawyers haven't earned the stellar and respectful rep they have, by not being, well, lawyers. We all know in the end, only lawyers win.

They are a necessary part of an imperfect legal system. If all parties showed up and told the whole truth we mostly wouldn't need them. But life doesn't work that way. Most people, including lawyers, are decent and honest. That the system they work in rewards shenanigans is not wholly the fault of lawyers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yeoldpinplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=yeoldpinplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.