Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#879 9 years ago

gone dead train,

1 week later
#1412 9 years ago

Randy Newman - Gone Dead Train

1 week later
#2067 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Possibly. But it's more of a culmination of months of frustration that finally came out. I was just highlighting some of the more negative opinions on just the last page, as I don't have time to go back through 41 pages to find/highlight more. I'm sorry if I offended you, as that wasn't my intent. I simply quoted you for the "how could anyone still have faith in this project" as I was addressing the fact that whether we have faith or if we don't have faith and want out, we're still stuck and in the same place. Everyone is yelling for us to get out, but there's no way at this point.

Actually, the last 35 pages or so of this thread have been one big negative posting, with the exception of an occasional new pinball theme translite or boob/chick pics. And sadly this is the "good thread" that survived when we closed down about 6 more that were even more negative.

As a few have said above, hindsight. I prepaid over a year ago when everything was all wonderful and great and the Skit-B train was rolling right along. Now I've got a husband who is at home sick and using the last of his PTO to the point of his job being possibly on the line, a friend in surgery as I type this, and a mother-in-law who's pre-op for a foot surgery that will leave her dependant on me for over 10 weeks since husband has no PTO and we're the only family in town. Would I have signed up for an expensive pinball machine in the current situation? Nope. Luckily this is the only machine that I preordered, as I know of people who are in on multiple machines that have yet to exist.

Just for the record, I'm currently not mad at Arnold Schwarzenegger... yet. And yes, I am mad at Kevin first and foremost for the sheer silence and all the speculation and issues that it is causing. The business was his to save or kill just on honesty and communication. But I'm definitely aggravated at the ones that claim to have all the info and know all the answers, but yet purposely stay anonymous and only talk in rumors, because either they are right and they've purposely stayed silent about it except to random/special people who are sworn to secrecy, or they're wrong and killed a business with rumors.
I'm also not saying that 'any' criticism on here is bad. I am not talking about most of Pinside and know most are just along for the ride because it's the latest coolest soap opera at the moment now that WOZ is out and apparently something is going on with JPop. Also, mention of a "special PayPal plan" didn't come along until the last few month, did it? I honestly can't keep up with all the rumors and non-emails we're getting these days.
Sadly, I am at work and cannot contribute a Jennifer Connelly picture. So I'll just reitterate that, while I think she is gorgeous, blondes rule.

I have always thought of you as a class act. Met you at Expo one year. I really hope you get some of your money back. Blondes rule.

#2383 9 years ago

and I laughed, at the Conductor, who said my coal would never last,
and when the fire in the boiler up and quit before I came there ain't no way to say it but a gone, dead, train, a gone dead train, you got to teach it to learn, waiting at the station for a heavy load,

#2750 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Only thing worse about the situation is having you getting involved in this thread again. Half way joking here. Please don't try to make this thread all about you again or an eject will be implemented.

I support my moderators. good job

#3718 9 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Can't wait 'till we see Kevin at the next pinball expo...

I doubt Kevin is seen anywhere.

#3756 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

His federal court battle with FOX will bankrupt him completely - that is for his willful copyright infringement.
Fox does not care about any investors, or any refunds on pinball machines.

Kevin is not going to battle Fox, or spend any money fighting Fox.
Fox is not going to waste a dime on Kevin, they sent him a letter that scared the shit out of him and that was that.

I really hope he divides up the money and sends it back.

Good luck in the end,

#3765 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Does an attorney representing a drug dealer ask if their retainer was paid with illegally generated drug profits?

I real does.

#3771 9 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

Can someone tell me the whole story? I check out this thread and can read some between the lines, but what actually happened?

Dude took in allot of money.
Then nothing happened.

#3780 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Those secret emails do not say anything like that....

I hate this, post the fucking secret email then.
Secret email, 1st grade or 2nd.
No money (Kevin), Fox, lots of money.

#5213 9 years ago

Where's the freaking money.

1 week later
#6711 9 years ago

Bernie Madoff , in prison;
Hey, you front me 2 cigarettes and next week I pay you back 4 cigarettes...
Bernie to Kevin, ah, your gonna get fu-ked.

#6917 9 years ago

respect for our female friends
why not?

1 year later
#12541 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

But that's equally the point, right? The money recovered here IS all of these folk's money. I would think some of these items have significant more chance of being recovered than others. But it's all gravy for Keith because even defending the unlikely recoveries means more hours and more dollars in his pocket.
Isn't he billing this at $350 an hour or something crazy like that? Do the folks on this case have a rough idea on the number of hours Keith has logged to date?

350$ a hour is nothing in Charlottesville VA for a good lawyer. Could easily hit 500$ an hour.

4 weeks later
#13782 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Ashley, Value City or Ikea?

Natuzzi Editions blends meticulous design with Italian flair,

#13783 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

ok this will be a long post with lots of summaries - mom's 2nd marriage lasted almost 30 years - she had cancer - those of you local know she moved into my gameroom and we took care of her. 2nd husband basically abandoned her - once she died they were worth about 2 million - a 40 year old prositute got her hands on him when he moved back to st croix (mom lived in st croix).
he was a grest guy until he abandoned my mom - i stopped talking to him - this new prositute robbed him blind - he was holder of 1st mortgage on rt146 auto and i was holder of 2nd. being a 2nd mortgage holder sucks (never do it) - anyway i gave the money to rt 146 to pay off 1st mortgage, and now i became 1st mortgage holder about 2 years ago as she robbed him blind and they filed for bankruptcy. 1st she called herself his daughter - and then she married in - we could write a book about this - but back to the summary.
my brother who also lived in st croix was one of the creditors owed - so they would have been able to file for bankruptcy with no issues until my brother heard i bought the 1st mortgage and they got a big payment during the bankruptcy period - so he flew to the states and got copies from the town hall - he was also given records from the attorney who handled it - wire payment proofs.
he brought it to the hearings - they denied it - he then showed the judge the proof - needless to say they lied on the stand - they did not get the bankruptcy and a trustee or whatever liquidated everything they had - which was a house they lived in - a former hotel that had many rentals, and some other rental property - along with other things. so now they are homeless and broke - but i want to point out they are not in jail and nothing happened to them. they (basically her as he has lost most of his brain now - he doesn't even recognize anybody).
so hopefully michigan judges are a lot tougher - and please don't get away from topic here and tell me how a guardian should have been appointed to keep her from robbing him - because my brother tried - he spent 40K in court costs and it's almost impossible to get guardianship out in st croix - so needless to say my brother and sister won't get any inheritance when he dies as she took it all - i was the executive of the will - but the day we buried my mom i had told him to take me off of it, and out of it as i never wanted to see him again as he abandoned my mom. today i have to live with the fact that i know he trusted me enough where i could have stopped this thief from robbing him blind.
my mom was a smart lady and she knew this woman was going to rob him as it started while she was with me and he was in st croix - she was a former tenant of theirs who my mom evicted for not paying - my mom wanted to sign everything over to me (her 1/2) and i wouldn't let her - i didn't want her going to her grave thinking she couldn't trust her husband. i am still okay with my decision.
my sister throws it at me all the time - but that is only because she wanted to inherit the money - my feelings was it was his money to do whatever he wanted. people need to earn their own money and stop with the inheritance crap.
anyway i just wanted to write this as it's an example of committing perjury and nothing happened to her. for me i lost both my mom and bascially my father the same day as i considered him my father - but i could not forgive him for abandoning my mom - the good is my mom lived in my game room for a good year with the cancer - it was great - she would even play pinball. so i got to spend a year with her - better then the once or twice a year i would see her.
to those who wonder - yes he is still alive - my kids went out to st croix and grabbed a lot of my mom's paintings from their house a few months ago - he didn't even know who they were - he showed them pictures and said these are my grandkids - but even when they said grampa that's me - he is so lost as he has nothing left - he sits in a chair in his underwear and has no clue - the good is he is a was a bird in the military and has a good pension of almost 5k per month - we think when he dies she will bury him and not tell anybody so she can still collect the 5k monthly.
thanks ed

Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing and "points" well taken. Some people will screw you in a heartbeat.

#13861 7 years ago

amazing, damn internet will bite you every time

#13863 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

One of her friends asked if they should go "mess somebody up". Don't worry I grabbed that one posted by Stacy Ewald, since that appears to be a vague, amorphous threat against me and/or the Trustee (and I suppose the Judge too). It will be forwarded to the appropriate departments.

And for the record Kevin has a gun. But it might be in her name.

1 month later
#14538 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

And now for something completely different:
**Does anyone know someone, or can they get me a warm introduction to Gary Stern or a telephone call with him, please?** (or if he has an assistant who has direct access to him (his "ear"), that would work too.
I need to discuss some business with him. Please respond to me privately if you can, or know someone who can. I'd appreciate it.
Also a telephone call/warm introduction to Jack G. (Jersey Jack) would be great also.

Just call JJP and ask to speak to Jack.
He takes calls and enjoys conversation.

1 month later
#15009 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

So their defense is they were trying to scam the state of Michigan?

I get the house is to be returned.
Sounds like the $18,000 is on top of that, her salary for taking pictures.
Listening to that is so educational.

Got into pinball and got a business education. JJP, SKIT, JPOP, DP,

1 month later
#15665 6 years ago

I can not believe Pinside would leave this up. disgusting, speaks volumes about the OP and Pinside.

#15690 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Guys...stop talking about racism in this thread. Everyone stop...we've moderated a lot of people over the last fifty posts...I'm not sure how we are not being clear here.

Then you stop it right now by deleting all the offensive post's.

Where does Pinside stand concerning Hate comments?

#15691 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Moderators have handled it already. Your opinion does not determine the virtues and values of Pinside. It was a South Park episode that some did find quite amusing.

Your right, Mods have handled it. Poorly.

Glad your So. Park mentality makes it ok to make fun of your neighbor. Amusing, for some for sure.

#15693 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Oh come on. I'm pretty sure they're against it and each hateful comment will be dealt with on a case by case biases.
What a ridiculous question.

Then why are they still up on the site days latter?

#15697 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Don't mean to state the obvious but if you're so offended, you should open up a moderation thread.

I did, twice, with no response.

#15698 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Don't mean to state the obvious but if you're so offended, you should open up a moderation thread.

I am only offend by the fact that the post are still there.

#15701 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Guys...stop talking about racism in this thread. Everyone stop...we've moderated a lot of people over the last fifty posts...I'm not sure how we are not being clear here.

You have not deleted half of whats up on the site.
You Robin are quickly determining what of type site this is going to become.

#15704 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Now im offended

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,

but, really, I never knew the group was so racist.

1 year later
#18001 5 years ago

How is the snake?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=wolftownjeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.