Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5299 4 years ago

He is definitely responding. I've been quite on this since I had my deposit in. Was looking forward to having this on route at my location where I run all my tournaments and events. Was going to be a great addition.

Who knows what to believe anymore but he stated in his email to me the project must be canceled and ALL money refunded and he did not think it would take long. I think what he has been pulling right up to last week finally has hit him in the reality department and is truly starting to regret things. Doesn't excuse him but if he rights this ship and refunds everyone and in the end no one but himself is truly hurt by all this I can forgive him. (Not saying I would trust him in anything like this of course)

-Jim

#5302 4 years ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

The unfortunate rule we have to follow is that we need to show cause to get any money released to us, then it has to go through their system to actually GET released, which takes a few days, sometimes a little more

If that was from Kevin it leads back to the thought that his account is frozen and he could not touch any of the money to refund since it had to be released and they wouldn't do that unless he proved he shipped something.

Keeping up with this has been a time suck. I am not going to get upset over all this and have fun shopping out the genesis we just got in for our location. Lifes too short to get so worked up over this. I hate being in a down mood. Does no good.

#6065 4 years ago

Used my bank account via PayPal. Filed claim sunday. Just got spit back saying closed automatically due to over 180 days. Payed June 24th.

-Jim

1 month later
#8220 4 years ago

I'm sitting on day 4 of a civil case for jury duty right now. Witnessing this its not worth filing a civil suitin my opinion. Im not impressed with the efficiency of this system one bit. Hopefully Kevin gets some sense and gets this refund ball rolling. keep holding to hear about my refund soon.

1 month later
#8843 4 years ago

Just got the refund email too! My jaw dropped when I saw it. So f'ing stoked!

-Jim

#8918 4 years ago

250$ deposit years ago. 2750 paid June 24th last year. Build around 100. Paid by bank account via PayPal. Tried a dispute with PayPal same time as everyone else. Denied past the time frame allowed. Did not try bank chargeback. 2750 refund issued 3 AM last night. After failed PayPal dispute I just wrote it off as life and moved on. Feel like I hit the lottery today.

People said attorney said it was not Kevin's doing but every email he ever sent was always at some crazy hour in the middle of the night. Don't think people working at PayPal are processing something like this personally without Kevin's doing at 3AM. Thinking that would be a more 9-5 type of process if it was all them.

3 months later
#9948 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I wonder if the reasons are similar why others haven't called either?

Im on the same page as you. I let it all go and don't care to go back. Dealing with the legal system frustrates me beyond belief as a landlord and I wanted to move on. I have a ton of projects going on to help the pin community and I'd rather focus my energy/money into that now.

-Jim

1 year later
#13385 2 years ago

Everyone acts like he's going to do as told and call today and say he could find his lawyer. Best case scenario he shows up for Friday/Monday hearing and says I couldn't reach my lawyer. Who knows what happens then.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 47.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 209.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside