Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11929 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

This is a thread which is tracking esoteric legal proceedings. Victims of Skit-B are trying to make sense of developments. I presume that input from experienced litigators would have value, even posts which are longer than most. If you wish to view only posts containing censored photos, devoid of topical information, I suggest that you divert your truncated attention span elsewhere. You do not speak for every victim of Skit-B on this thread. Some folks have a lot of money on the line and appreciate input from us boring lawyers.

Yeah, but you might just be an ambulance chaser with an expansive vocabulary trying to impress pinball collectors.

#11932 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Remember, the first rule of Pinside is to be nice and your post is contrary to that tenet. "

Then you being the lawyer you claim to be made the very easy mistake of glossing over the fact that my statement was you "might be". Fact is, I never called you anything. But I figured just the assimilation of "ambulance chaser" would raise a hair or two on your neck. It appears I was 100% spot on, your diatribe of a rebuttal proves as such.

Sir , I live in fear of no one, so the thought of feeling threatened by you is highly doubtful, actually quite comical. That comment actually paints you as possibly having an inferiority complex. You really do paint a wonderful picture of yourself on a pedestal. I congratulate you on the ability to pat yourself on the back.

The bottom line here is your help with explaining the law with the many questions or assumptions on here with JPop & Kevin is actually quite welcomed. However, we don't need a soap box performance of explanation to stroke your ego every single time. We get it, you have an expansive stable of highly intellectual words you just can't wait to exploit. The problem is it comes off unintentionally as you being quite pompous.

And sorry, I gave up putting trading cards in my bicycle spokes when I was 12.

#11934 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Why don't we begin again? All constructive input on this thread will be encouraged, even posts which respect good grammar and punctuation. In the future, I will resist the temptation to call you out on your misuse of the word "assimilation." In return, you will refrain from calling me pompous, simply because I write the way I speak.
It's nonsense like this that discourages participation. If we were hanging out at a pinball event, you would be laughing with me about this great hobby and all of the excitement in the room. You wouldn't even notice my manner of speech. What is it about the anonymous internet discussion groups which gives rise to the keyboard commando effect?
I'm a regular guy, just like the rest of us pinheads. It's not like I'm feigning a British accent to sound smart. "Once around the park, James, and then home." See. . .that was an awful British accent. Now, back to Monday Night Football.

Um it's Sunday night? Unless of course you mean a MNF pin!

1 month later
#12209 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Nope. Literally just took the footage and uploaded it to youtube. I didn't even edit it. It was just raw camera footage with the tagline of "Man breaks into my house, steals precious belongings."
In hindsight, you're right. It wasn't questionable or a low blow at all. When the police department called me to take it down though, they made it sound like I was breaking some type of law or something, so that's always how I felt about it afterwards.

Sorry, but in my book, this neighbor would have an unfortunate accident. Like mistaking his knee or his hand for a baseball.

1 week later
#12428 7 years ago

After reading everything this is the most rational overview I can come up with:

Kevin K. - Thief. He tried to play the "I am not going to get caught not having a license game" and lost. He took everyone's money anyway. Whether he knew or not that he would never be able to produce 250 games, I cannot be sure. But it would be one hell of of a charade to go through the prototype process he did, have that working prototype at Expo(that I did play), just to take money with the intention to produce nothing. It's no defense, he lied about everything, he is a criminal and needs to see cement & bars.

Anonymous - They did what anyone "could" have done but didn't. They get props for that. However, they served this up on a silver platter to FOX and their legal team. Once they got the message that there was no license, they were under NO legal obligation to keep this quiet. That was their own choice. FOX told us not to say anything is lame. Whatever the reason was, it went to Pinball News, and that's what they did. If there were ulterior motives(Whysnow's claim) for non/delayed disclosure, then that would be a completely shitty move. That being said, anonymous is NOT the responsible party as to why any of the Skit B buyers did not get a machine. If you want to tell yourself you could have gotten a machine if anonymous didn't get involved, I have some old Showtime Pizza stock I would like to sell you. They blew the cover off of the inevitable and 100% of your anger needs to be with Kevin. I know if I pay for something and deadlines are missed, I keep digging until I find answers for myself.

#12441 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Just going from memory but once The Fox legal team found out about it, didn't they tell the Anonymous group NOT to let the cat out of the bag just yet as they wanted to see how far Kevin would go.

Who cares what they(FOX) wanted, Anonymous had already served this to them on a silver platter. There was no court directed gag order.

Again, if it were me? I would have been pursuing every avenue to get MY money back 1st, then I would have shared ALL the evidence.

Water under the bridge at this point. It's all about getting Kevin put in jail and seeing if any of the money can be recovered. I would bet, unlike Jpop, there was a receipt for every payment. Whether any of that has been destroyed or "lost" at this point is probably the real question.

I don't have a horse in this race, I never liked the theme, never got caught up in the hoopla, and did not like the prototype. But for the sake of the pinball community, Kevin is pure trash and needs to pay for his actions.

Another case of I am not sure why this guy hasn't met any "street justice".

#12443 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Maybe because we live in a civilized society?
Maybe because no one thinks meting out vigilante "justice" is worth going to prison themselves for assault?
Wondering aloud why it hasn't happened is close to encouraging or inciting it, so careful, not nice...
The way he's handling things, he may yet be behind bars, where scary dudes with nothing to lose will stuff that hat in his mouth to keep him quiet while they do your dirty work for you!

I think you might be off base. I believe there are plenty of people who think the same way but are too afraid to say it because of today's sterilized society. I expressed my point of view , and there is nothing wrong with that. If someone acts upon my point of view that is their problem, not mine. If I tell someone to go do some street justice, then I have a problem.

#12460 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And this has been covered by robin many times already... yet you keep testing the boundaries

I am not testing any boundaries. I simply said I don't understand WHY this guy hasn't met any street justice. That is completely different than me prompting for someone to go out and harm the guy.

For Pete's sake, will some of you get off of this politically correct and don't offend anyone bandwagon. I don't live with my head in the sand or with blinders. I speak as how I see it.

Please spare me of the "testing the boundaries" crap.

#12464 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

From the Mod team... It's pretty damn clear.
----
Stop talking about possible physical violence against Kevin Kulek or anyone else involved in this situation.
Consider this a warning to to everyone reading this thread.
Stop bringing up the possibility of physical violence or inferring physical violence or hinting at physical violence that could befall Kevin Kulek
----

Who died and made you a member of the Mod team? Are you the fucking hall monitor now?

I am not hinting at anything that COULD befall Kevin! I came right out and said I am surprised it HASN'T happened. BIG difference. That's NOT an advocation. Next time use a little more reading comprehension skill before you want to play tattle tales.

#12481 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Next time read the fucking post.. it's not bound to suggesting it.. but whatever. Keep bringing it up and we have the last two pages about the topic now... which is why they said drop it. Which is what I'll do before I get caught up in your problem.

My problem? That's real good since YOU are the one causing the fictitious issue here.

#12611 7 years ago

So if they divorced they are still brother & sister? Jeez, I only thought that happened in Arkansas and Mississippi!

#12617 7 years ago

I have to agree with you. If not Tim, someone close to the situation. Someone doesn't just come in cold(July 2016) on this type of situation and starts defending certain positions.

#12628 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I am NOT defending him or any position. Just stop it. Go after Kevin. I only noted the likely outcome in terms of money recovered because I personally have a hard time keeping my head buried in the sand on stuff like this. And you don't have to be close to Kevin or Tim or VirtuaPin to know this story. It's frequently discussed in Michigan and there are few secrets.

Look, you got people here with lit torches and pitchforks that do not care who gets taken down along with Kevin, as long as the main one is Kevin. Everything is questionable, and rightfully so. There seems to be plenty of "dirty" transactions that go hand in hand with Kevin. That's what lawyers and courts are for. If there is dirty pool, then everyone should have to tread water in the deep end, including Tim.

#12844 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

It just seems most likely that they held off on releasing details so that they could get their money back in advance of the run on the bank.
This is a no-brainer.

AG did that, and it's exactly as I would do if I went through all the trouble to find out the answers. However, I would not have withheld that info once I got my money back. It does seem like there was an intentional delay. Fox's "keep this quiet" request to AG is just that, a request(a bullshit one too). There was ZERO gag order issued from a court or any legal system.

The second I had gotten my money back I would have hit RGP & Pinside with the news. Not an investigating "pinball reporter".

2 weeks later
#13115 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I think the next play will be either he can't get a hold of his lawyer, or he can no longer afford his services.
And then....

The writing is on the wall here. 100% Kevin is going to play the "I can't contact my attorney" card. The court will hold Kevin in custody and then subpoena Kevin's attorney and demand any and all paperwork Kevin has submitted to him. Truth will come out that Kevin doesn't have shit for records.

Wow, talk about hanging your own noose.

#13168 7 years ago

I listened to this again a little while ago. Kevin knows exactly what he is doing. My new guess is he will show up next with a new legal counsel that is going to ask the court for an extension to help Kevin get his paperwork "in order" . He will argue that Kevin was misrepresented by his former lawyer. All stall tactics, but it could work especially if the judge feels this is remotely possible.

#13242 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It is completely plausible that Kevin ran the entire skit-b business with no accounting, record keeping, receipts, or anything. He probably honestly has no idea what money was taken in our out.
I don't think he'll have anything to hand over next week, because it does not exist. Would have to hear the audio of that one.

Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

If he was willing to steal the license from the movie company, why are people basing the possible financial amount he stole on the arbitrary number of 250?
250 is just a number that came out of Kevin's mouth.
From day 1, when he spoke about the license, he was already lying. Why would you expect him to be telling the truth about the number, years later when he was still accepting deposits?

This is my thoughts exactly. Who the hell knows how many machines were sold. Especially, if just like Jpop, he knew the jig was up and kept selling anyway. The math to 1.2 million does not add up unless all 250 were paid in full and ZERO refunds were issued. We know 100% that did not happen. You want paperwork? Yeah, that napkin went out with the weekly trash.

#13355 7 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Keith, if the next session is going to be recorded, maybe you could specify a secret word that you can work in to the proceedings for the Pinsiders who will be listening? We've had "accoutrement" and "recalcitrant".
It could be like Pee Wee's secret word! It could also be a good drinking game.

Your request is funny, but has no place in this matter. This is serious shit, it's not some BS frivolous lawsuit or my Cousin Vinny.

#13363 7 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Oh good, for a second I thought you didn't pick up on the joke.

Well hey, at least you didn't down vote me like my posting skip tracer Cornelius did !

#13520 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

1. accurate
2. incorrect
3. not until the automatic stay (11 USC 362) is lifted or terminated.

Doesn't this make it easier for Kevin to just disappear?

1 week later
#14085 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Eh, sometimes it's considered intrusive these days to call someone out of the blue without pre-arranging a time to call via email or text beforehand.

Tell that to the telemarketer that calls at 6pm in the evening!

#14117 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

While Ohio is my favorite show it looks like I'm gonna be pushed out I'm sad to say.
John

Being pushed out by our favorite show organizer?

#14127 7 years ago

Look, you guys are all being a little bit HARSH on Kevin. If Kevin says all the money was spent towards Predator, then we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

predator (resized).jpgpredator (resized).jpg

1 week later
#14327 7 years ago

And the dominoes are falling......

#14330 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

$7K seems quite reasonable for the great work Keith has done so far. I'm a bit surprised the number is that low considering all the time Kulek has wasted.

I would be quite surprised if the Judge doesn't award Keith 100% due to all the non-compliance on Kevin's part.

1 week later
#14379 7 years ago

Just listened to this, very disappointed the next meeting is not at the courthouse.

#14380 7 years ago

Over/Under on Kevin showing up on the 17th? I believe this is where shit hits the fan.

#14386 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No, it is not longer than that. They just hid one of the first files. You are only allowed to have so many minutes of content available at the free level.
I am moving the older ones to youtube for long term storage. I'll continue posting the new ones as they come up on soundcloud, but will archive them to youtube as time goes on. I'll post the youtube links here as I transfer them.

As much shit as I have given you, the least I can do is thank you for doing this. I enjoy the pure entertainment value here and want to see this ass rot for stealing everyone's Predator money.

#14389 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That means no audio, right?

Maybe Keith will be good enough to record the meeting.

#14433 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Good thing Kevin isn't military then. Ass rape sounds like justice

Anal litigation?

#14448 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I find it hard to believe he didn't respond to a legal matter and would risk a default judgement like this.
From Kathy Kulek, sure, that's not surprising. But from virtualpin? Something seems odd here.

Agreed. From someone who claimed to be SO innocent, then never answers a subpoena that pertains to his exact claimed innocence, is quite fishy and telling.

#14450 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I wonder what other skeletons are gonna come outta peoples closets. This is like a soap opera

I don't know, but I now put Kevin showing up to his court ordered meeting on the 17th at 5 to 1 AGAINST!

#14460 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I will take that bet. I got $5 that say he shows on the 17th. Loser donates in the winner's name to pinside?

only if you tell us where his routed games are!

#14526 7 years ago

I WAnt tO wElcum yOU aLl to tHE 2017 PinbAll EXpo

Is there really much difference?

#14537 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

And now for something completely different:
**Does anyone know someone, or can they get me a warm introduction to Gary Stern or a telephone call with him, please?** (or if he has an assistant who has direct access to him (his "ear"), that would work too.
I need to discuss some business with him. Please respond to me privately if you can, or know someone who can. I'd appreciate it.
Also a telephone call/warm introduction to Jack G. (Jersey Jack) would be great also.

Anything to do with the "Dangerous" IP?

#14557 7 years ago

I have a fake review on Yelp for my shop from someone I have never done work for. It was a walk in solicitor that tried to get me to sign up for B.S. yellow pages and online listings. She forged my signature on a contract and sent it in. I caught her red handed and called her corporate offices. Imagine to my surprise the next day I had a one star review from some guy named "Max". This Max also left a one star review for another business which I decided to call and we were both solicited by this same woman. Gee, put 2 + 2 together. Yelp refuses to remove it unless I sign up for their crap. No way...forget it!

#14609 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I am sure the fine people off the business world today only run 1 book....and I continue to work for the man and they just take my taxes. Again too much! Who's selling?

Oh know my Dad back in the day had 2 books......

#14633 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not really any new news to discuss about them. The cabinet guy is a Pinsider and has posted in this thread, perhaps he will opine at some point.

Not too much to opine about when it becomes obvious that they got caught being full of shit.

#14659 7 years ago

I just want to know if he showed up. Otherwise we all know how this is going to go...Well, I already gave you everything I had. IP for Dangerous? Oh, I don't have any of that stuff either, it was all a handshake deal, I paid cash.

#14734 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Keith is entitled to get paid for his services under the bankruptcy laws since he's working on behalf of the trustee. That's why in some of the recordings you hear discussion about what he has filed for expenses/etc. But the whole trustee thing is funded by taking a piece of the estate that is liquidated.
Everyone fights for the same pool of money.. but the trustee is near the front of the line Where a special consul is in that pecking order for the trustee's activities.. dunno.

Which means when this is all said and done, there may be very little left for Predator buyers. I would also wonder if anything is recovered wouldn't FOX want it or want it destroyed?

#14746 7 years ago

Kevin probably went to go live with his father....

#14766 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

You may not like it, but those two had a constitutional right to be there. They broke no laws as open carry is allowed in public places. The cameraman should have complied like the guy open carrying, but really he clearly stated his case. Once again, open carry may scare people in this day an age, but it is legal in many places. Get over it.

BULLSHIT. You cannot walk into a police department brandishing a weapon/rifle. That's not "open carry".

#14798 7 years ago

I own guns, I am licensed. But not for one second am I stupid enough to walk into a police department brandishing a gun, open carry or not.

Very generally, however, for an operating definition “brandishing” means to display, show, wave, or exhibit the firearm in a manner which another person might find threatening. The police found the actions of those 2 morons threatening. A normal person immediately lays the firearm down at the command of an officer of the law. Go ahead and defend that open carry with three rounds up your ass and 6 feet under. No thanks.

#14800 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment:
Ok folks, let's get off the firearms topic since it's unrelated here and can quickly detour into politics.

More of an order than a comment?

#14803 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

More of an order than a comment?

Oops, that was supposed to be a ! not a ? ...... no wonder I got all the thumbs down!

1 week later
#14931 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

The house is in her name right and she is working. I think we know who wears the pants.

Or wears the strap on........

#14972 7 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Whoa, hold on a minute. This is a family forum here. Keep those words outta here.

Which ones?

1 week later
#15172 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They are both con artists, one may be smarter than the other though, just smart enough I suspect.

Not sure how you have concluded AP are con artists

#15174 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

He is referring to Jpop and Kevin as both being con artists and that jpop is just a little smarter then kevin by having AP bail him out.

Ok, I read it incorrectly. Makes much more sense.

1 week later
#15338 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I don't want to come across as having sympathy for the Kuleks, because I don't. But painting all poor people with a broad brush is kind of shitty; as is insuinating poor people are just too stupid to plan families.
Most of the people I've met who have large families due so for religious reasons. And maybe, just maybe, some poorer people have large families because that's the one thing they can invest time and love in that isn't going to be subject to whether they can afford it or not. We're rich enough to have big homes and pinball machines and vacations and poor people are too broke to do that. So how to they invest their time and emotional energy? In raising kids. Raising kids is rewarding and no one at carrier is gonna ship their job as mom or dad overseas.

Love and good intentions do no pay the bills to raise a large family.

#15351 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

That just made me spit my coffee!

#15394 6 years ago

Just can't see how the Judge could be buying any of this bullshit by Amanda Kulek. The paper trail that Keith has provided, without any doubt, proves that she and Kevin knew exactly what they were doing and where the money came from by removing him from the purchase of the home. They funneled everything from the Skit-B accounts and tried to cover it up. The bullshit statements that she is not her husband and she and her husband are of two mates that live separate lives clearly demonstrates that they are indeed two peas in a pod. The lies, the deception, the roles of playing stupid, the defiant acts of playing naive, are being role played by the both of them. No lawyer in their right mind would touch her case. Admitting fraud against the state as a plausible cover up their acts of consumer fraud? How fucking stupid can one be?

And finally, at the deposition in Keith's office, Kevin admits there was NEVER a license, ever! The rotten S.O.B. puts out cash calls for balances due AFTER C&D's were issued and received. All of you that point at the whistle blowers as the reason you never got a game are completely out of your goddamn mind. It was obvious very early on to Kevin that a game was never going to be produced, but the charade continued. He made sure he harvested every last dollar he could and only refunded the guys he thought would cause too much problem.

The FREE lunch is over for both of them. They both deserve to lose EVERYTHING they have including the home, her business, the "gifted RV" , and every other asset or dollar that can be turned up. The losers are the kids and hopefully they have relatives that can take care of them until their parents can pay their debt(s) to the State of Michigan, SkitB customers, and the rest of society. If Kevin can build a pinball machine, he sure as hell can make some license plates too!

#15397 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Realize... part of the diligence here is the intentional 'do not jump right to the end'
They were trying to sort through her claims on representation.. and sort through the issues around discovery and documentation.
The purpose of the hearings is not to jump to passing judgement, but they are still in the 'gathering' phase and trying to get all the assets together under the trustee. Amanda isn't facing any civil or criminal charges in these latest hearings. She's (late) trying to answer to a judgement filed against her and motions filed about that judgement.
By letting these things sort themselves out.. the Judge is ensuring a tidy, tight conclusion on the validity of the trustee's claims against Amanda.
Later, people will come back with charges or whatever if they pursue them. The only thing on the table right now is the judgement about the house, and trying to improve the picture of the money trail.
No one should be looking for the Judge to go 'GUILTY!!' - that's not what's at stake here. Having the court issue judgements against the assets and orders to surrender stuff to the estate is what at stake here. The judge could hold them in contempt if they don't cooperate with the proceedings (which is where we went through that loop with Kevin).. but neither are facing any charges in these hearings. Hopefully once all the trustee actions to pull together all the assets wraps up.. someone will go back on the criminal side.

Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that the judge will eventually award all the assets, including the house, to the estate. But these two complete morons have opened themselves up to criminal charges in the process. I would have to assume on both State and Federal levels.

If and when charges are brought against them, the public defenders office will get these two clowns to defend. As the Judge told Kevin, may god have mercy on your souls.

#15401 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I believe it all would be constituted as "hearsay" and wouldn't be able to be used? Correct me if I'm wrong?

Tax returns and 1099G would not be hearsay

#15408 6 years ago

All legal speak aside....the Kulek's are f*cked!

#15409 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

When the person admits to the behavior while under oath... thats a confession, not hearsay

Unless coerced.

#15425 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

This is pro level debt collection. I have dealt with lots of debt and lots of court...this is a frikkin show. The skills, the focus, the determination, the ATTENTION TO DETAIL...I am sooooooo ready to have to collect from someone again just so I can hire Keith.
The Kuleks deserve to lose everything, and in public. But thank God we all don't get what we deserve, right? LOL .
I predicted the marriage would not make it through this last year. Does not take a rocket scientist to make that prediction , right? A liar is a liar is a liar. In business, with friends, with family. Crosses all lines. He lied to everyone, even his children. She even supported the lies and also lied to her kids faces. They lied to each other constantly. I mean to me it's clear they are lieing to themselves all day every day, so we should expect that I suppose.
Let me throw this out there - Since this was bound to happen this community is lucky it was Kevin Kulek. His ability to lie is not in question, it is clearly one of his strengths. But his lack of skill in covering his tracks and his determination to implicate all of his relatives thus dragging them in front of a judge is like a flashlight and a bullhorn. This public humiliation of his wife Amanda Kulek will serve as a warning beacon. We could be dealing with people who fled to the land of the Dutch and who are much more opaque. We are lucky this is the guy because we are going to be able to watch him and his wife drug behind the horse in the public square ... and so will all the other people thinking about doing this to us again.

I honestly can't believe he hasn't tried to disappear yet. Probably too stupid to do that too.

#15434 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

As I recall, at least one pinsider posted the old canard that all lawyers are ambulance chasers.

No, as I recall I think I just called YOU an ambulance chaser!

But let's not bring up the past.....

#15436 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How many times must she tell you...THEY LED SEPARATE LIVES!

Let me fix that for you...they LiED ABOUT separate lives!

#15440 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Fair enough. I'm glad to know that you're still reading this ambulance chaser's posts.

I do because the vernacular is spectacular! OK, I will just stop right there.

#15515 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Read this yesterday, still in my mind today. Ben says $1900 is a little high .... meaning $1500 / each is about normal? Geez. I've always thought that it was probably more like $500, max. I don't want to bring Stern into this and the issues with their cabinet...but if I were them I would have certainly looked at doing everything I could to reduce a cost of a $1500 -1900 box! Volume probably helps, but still way more expensive than I ever thought. That's like 25% the cost of a game right there !!!!

I can only assume this is at $1900 per because of the set up and machinery purchases that were involved. Which leads me to the next question as to why someone with existing equipment wasn't contacted for these cabinets?

Or, are we putting a friend who makes multi-game cabinets in business?

#15627 6 years ago

Good gawd, this is like a bad Sunday night made for TV movie of Perry Mason meets the Jerry Springer Show.

#15666 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I can not believe Pinside would leave this up. disgusting, speaks volumes about the OP and Pinside.

Moderators have handled it already. Your opinion does not determine the virtues and values of Pinside. It was a South Park episode that some did find quite amusing.

#15700 6 years ago

Your right, Mods have handled it. Poorly.
Glad your So. Park mentality makes it ok to make fun of your neighbor. Amusing, for some for sure.

Sorry, Pinside is not your personal safe zone.

You should probably throw all of your TV's out and leave the internet.

#15703 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Now im offended

I'm offended, he's offended, wouldn't you like to be offended too?

#15705 6 years ago

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,
but, really, I never knew the group was so racist.

Knock this shit off already.

#15709 6 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

Exactly!
In court she kept saying "I paid for that". That's somewhat irrelevant, the real question is where did the money come from that you used to pay for it?
Doesn't matter if the money you used to buy something off eBay was in your account or you paid cash for something at a yard sale. Where did that money originally come from?

At this point she might as well have said the money came from the mattress and her underwear drawer.

#15734 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Love the fine steakhouse she went to in this video:» YouTube video
Hint: It's not Gibson's or Kinzie in Chicago, nor Morton's or Ruth's Chris.....

She done got the whole buff-ette with mashed potaters

3 weeks later
#15828 6 years ago

And since they read this, they are now on to Pinside that we know it may possibly be them selling this stuff. This all needs to be forwarded to Keith and let them handle it.

1 week later
#15940 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is just the Amanda part of the settlement so everyone relax. Once they get to Kevin you may have 1 breadstick with your pizza.
Per Michigan law you of course will be served a side of ranch.

What if you want marinara?

#15967 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

keithinmi isn't going to address any of MALETICH/VIRTUAPIN's claims on Pinside (or basically with anyone who isn't part of the lawsuit) directly...
However, I am continuing to follow this case and will post his response when it is filed in court.

I don't believe we will see KeithinMI post anything case related until this is all over.

#15981 6 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

That was a really fun read. Thank you.
I got a call on Monday from a friend that is editing the new Predator. He didn't give me a date, but asked me to come to a screening. I'm all, "fuck yeah!.. you know how I threw money away on a Predator pinball that I'll never have, right?'
I wasn't exactly looking forward to seeing the new flick until I found out my buddy was editing, now I'm all jazzed on Predator again. Good prevails in the end.
Ya hear that, Kevin?

Maybe he could hurry up and get the license on the "new" Predator?

#16034 6 years ago

Holy Shit she is loony tune delusional !!! Her accusations are pathetically hilarious!

This is only 8 minutes in!

#16035 6 years ago

Let me a add a bold face liar! There was never 250 Predators sold? BULLSHIT!

#16058 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

Sell the trailer for $250 and pass out $1 to every Predator purchaser.

I can't believe that she is that damn stupid to make the claim she bought that trailer for $250! She now has to prove that in a court of law! What a frickin liar.

I am sure Keith has it under his buckle on how to disprove that. I think it would be very easy.

They are all criminals. The only one admitting it is Amanda, she was smart enough to settle the estate issue. An innocent person does not just hand over $30K to the courts/trustees.

#16073 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

She made a claim on the purchase price...and it sounded to me like the judge was probing with his questions.
The transfer fee is the giveaway if it's a flat percentage of purchase price.

Oh, as in 1% of the purchase price? Nah, I believe the 250 was a flat fee.

#16089 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

KK: "And your honor, if you are actually going to take the time to get on that [Pinside], you better get yourself prepared."
Judge: "Uh, I'm not going to do that."

I laughed out loud when she said that.

#16095 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hope the judge gets bored and reads all 300+ pages.
In the end, every person deserves the right to defend themselves in front of the judge. I think it's respectable that he is giving Kevin's mom the opportunity to do that. The truth will come out.
I don't want to sound like a parent, but please think about any pictures or things you post in this thread. We've gotten ample warning that they are watching this like a hawk and would love any excuse to paint themselves as victims. This means no threats, pictures of minors, etc.. Nothing sketchy.
Just be smart. If anyone wants to post new info and either doesn't want to post in their own name, or wants someone else to do the effort of scrubbing it, feel free to contact me. You can PM me here on the site and then we can take it to private email.
Keep up the good work keithinmi !

If the judge read all of this, he would probably have to remove himself from the case.

#16096 6 years ago

No one seems to be in poor health on this recent photo.

Amanda Kulek's facebook is NOT closed and has pictures of her kids, the pirate, and everyone else. SO this boo hoo bullshit about innocent kids in pictures on the internet are pure horseshit.

#16140 6 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Identity of kids and dog protected.

The DOG?!?!? LMFAO!!!

#16141 6 years ago

OK, what IF.....Kevin took $25K to purchase the trailer? Let's just say he paid $5K for it and took the other $20K for a steak dinner and a heavy night or two at the casinos?

#16291 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

From Lillian Glass. Author of the book 'The Body Language Of Liars'.
"When someone goes on and on and gives you too much information — information that is not requested and especially an excess of details — there is a very high probability that he or she is not telling you the truth," writes Glass. "Liars often talk a lot because they are hoping that, with all their talking and seeming openness, others will believe them."

In layman's terms she is outright bullshitting.

#16292 6 years ago

Here , I don't want to hijack the thread, but here is a prime example of how society no longer takes responsibility for their actions. I belong to a local Facebook group for my community. One of the members posted a picture(below) and captioned it with "What a jerk, I had to move my car up so I could load my stuff in the back!" She is the driver of the white Scion XB. She backed into the parking spot and left enough room so she could load. When she got back, she saw that the owner of the Expedition had parked 2 feet over the line and her efforts to make it easy to load and leave were now fruitless.

You would not believe the people who blamed her and called it her own fault because she backed into the spot. Really? About half said it was illegal to park that way, some said it was rude to park that way, some just said it's stupid to park that way and she caused her own problems. The other half said yeah, Expedition driver was careless and rude. I still shake my head in disbelief! What I don't understand is how people think they are smart to defend and point fingers the other way when something is so blatantly and factually wrong? I really believe it's the art of distraction and this what society has become. It's everyone else's fault, don't blame ME or facts for what I did!

Kathy Kulek believes she can take the heat off of herself by creating alternate facts about everyone else involved. See, they are the real bad people, not me, not my grandson. What we did is nothing compared to THESE people who a ruining our lives because they are trying to hold us responsible!

meijer (resized).jpgmeijer (resized).jpg

#16331 6 years ago

What I really don't understand is the efforts to repair/rebuild. The house is in a serious flood plain, it should be condemned and demolished. There is ZERO value now. The trustees can kiss that $30K goodbye, a loan for that mold ridden roach motel isn't going to happen, ever. The only thing I could think of is some sort of government grant for a natural disaster. They paid cash for the house, so I have to believe the term "what insurance" is going to apply in this scenario. Just like "yeah, we have a license to produce a Predator Pinball".

Where the heck is Kevin in all of this?

#16332 6 years ago

Be careful....this "disaster" could lead to sympathy in the eyes of the court.

#16341 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like the comment was very quickly deleted.

I just looked, it's still there and edited. Predator was misspelled. Everyone should go there and give it a thumbs up! LMAO!

#16344 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

https://www.youcaring.com/amandakulek-860164

#16372 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Has anyone reported the fund raiser to youcaring?

Not going to do any good. The Kuleks have not been convicted of anything.

#16397 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes, there is.
Despite what some want you to think, there is for sure both recoverable assets and actual money left to possibly be recovered.
Granted I think the Paul Malitich payments are the most readily recoverable. I mean the guy still has some amount of assests and is a business. We know he took over 100k in multiple payments and only delivered 10 cabinets. Guessing that will be the largest single amount of recovery and collection.
Either way, I am personally relishing that this family has a flooded house, flooded trailer, and were too damn stupid to even move some of these assets when the storms started coming. The thought of them having a trashed house that she will still be on the hook for is even better.
I think I will start doing another rain dance later this week

That's NOT money in Kulek's possession. Everything that Kevin had, unless a physical asset, is gone to another party, casino, trailer, boat house, stripper, Mom, the kids, the dog, and so on.

#16408 6 years ago

New plans for the "Flying Dutchman"

trailer+ingenuity (resized).jpgtrailer+ingenuity (resized).jpg

#16419 6 years ago

And so are 350 Predator Pinball customers who got jacked around!

mother nature (resized).jpgmother nature (resized).jpg

#16498 6 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Actually, banks will lend money to property like this. They simply require that if the property is in a floodplain, they require flood insurance up to the value of the loan and property/liability coverage that does the same(the property/liability coverage is required on all property with bank loans/mortgages on it). Banks don't mind borrowing the money, they just make sure they are first in line to recover any money they borrowed in order to recoup their investment.

Banks lend money to consumers, not borrow it.

#16515 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Yes, most of us have a heart and feel for the children. But you, your son, and his wife are now victims of ther own creations and wrong doings. Boo hoo, and nature cried you the river for you all!

#16554 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The State of Michigan has pretty stringent Harassment by Telecommunication Device Laws. Be very careful of posting harassing things on websites where the misfortunate are trying to get help to survive.
Even if you are not in Michigan, if the person you say stuff about could get a County Prosecutor to take action against you in their County and State.

Harassment is one thing, calling out blatant lies is not harassment.

#16577 6 years ago

I am torn on this . I am going to say that I firmly believe that there is no malice here on this flooding issue. There is no way the Kulek's are making a scam out of the flood here, they really did lose everything. I am not saying anyone here on Pinside should offer to lift a finger for these people. As for the community in Michigan, they can speak for themselves if they wish to help out these people.

The bottom line here is there needs to be some humanity here. They have 5 kids that had no choice in this whole fiasco. If they have no home, no vehicles, no income, the only thing the courts and trustees are going to get out of these people is blood or time served. We give murderers on death row a bed, a roof, clothes, and 3 meals a day. As much as I hate to say it, they deserve to eat, have clothes on their backs, and maybe a roof over their heads. I think the witch hunt has gone too far. Call the floods justice if you will, but fuck, life suffrage is not worth $4500. I have been burned for way more that $4500 on a car deal. I wish the person who caused my loss all the shit luck in the world and hope they get back exactly what they sowed. I think the Kulek's losing everything they paid for with the Predator money is poetic justice. If any one of us lost everything we had in the next 24 hours, no matter how we accumulated it, the next few days in your life might just change you forever. It just hits too much at home to not allow a fellow human basic necessities of life.

#16583 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

How about $500,000+? And that's being conservative. I get a lot of people on here are extremely afraid of confrontation and actively go out of their way to avoid it, but overlooking the total amount here and trying to boil it down to $4500 is a level of metal gymnastics that is amazing.

Afraid of confrontation? Me? NO! Have your read some of my posts?

I figure I would take heat for my post....and that's fine.

But there has to come a point where.........where what? And that's where I am torn.

Just being honest.

None the less, still firmly believe Kevin, at minimum, needs to call an 6' x 10' cell home for a while.

#16587 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

How about $500,000+? And that's being conservative. I get a lot of people on here are extremely afraid of confrontation and actively go out of their way to avoid it, but overlooking the total amount here and trying to boil it down to $4500 is a level of metal gymnastics that is amazing.

OK, are you out more than $4500? Nope. So no mental gymnastics needed.

250 games at $4500. If 100% collected thats 1.125 Million.

Was NEVER 100% collected.

How many actual refunds?

How many were just $250 deposits?

We know he bought the house, the trailer, computers, camera equipment. OK $50 grand? The trailer was never $25K, sorry.

He bought art for 250 machines
he bought parts for 250 machines
he paid for machinery and equipment for 250 cabinets
He paid for being at Expo's and other various shows

The only part that was a scam from the word go was the license. It turned into a complete scam when the no license was revealed. But for those of you think that you are going to ever recover anything more than a few pennies on the dollar are daydreamers.

How much do you really think he had left over to play with? Some of these numbers are really outrageous.

Does not excuse anything or any one of the characters in this Predator Pinball charade.

But any individual who is out $4500 is 100% not entitled to $500K worth of flesh.

#16644 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Are you basing that off of a guess? Or do you know more than people that have talked with Keith? Hell, read the legal docs and you'd know half of that is false. It starts to fall apart when you have actual facts, which are not fully shared on Pinside, and are not just arguing for the sake of making yourself feel important.

Oh yeah, I want to feel so important....

110 K to the cabinet maker...we know where that went....to pay for 250 cabinets...check. Legal or not? Probably not

Cabinets that were produced, got artwork. Artwork was designed and paid for .....check

Parts were purchased and paid for, other than the skulls, .....check

Money to build the prototype(s) and for the shows(expenses)...check

What is 50% wrong? I am not defending Kevin here, but just trying to be realistic on how much money there really was, that's it. I believe its ALL gone.

Karma and mother nature got these lying bastards. But fuck, do we really need to facilitate a total ban on basic necessities for food and clothing? There are 5 kids involved. Let them hang out to dry through the courts and hopefully some jail time.

#16662 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Over the next few weeks and the water subsides, and cleanup of house is complete, I wonder if Kevin will reappear. Will he properly prepare the lot this time by raising the house up on a block foundation? He could add a ramp for grandma to come and go. They say people don't change so my vote is that he leaves the house as is and moves back in. It's the easiest thing to do. I should start a thread with a poll...

Wash, rinse , repeat?

Unless a Gov. grant is given for the house to be raised, no way. I would imagine a health inspector will be involved here too. If they do a half ass job and leave the possibility for "black mold", everyone would be exposed to a serious health hazard. The house could also be condemned too.

#16730 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Look, all whysnow and I are saying is that there has to be some personal responsibility assumed for taking a chance on pre-ordering a game from a guy with no commercial experience producing a large run of a major licensed title.

Sure, anyone who put down the $4500 had to realize there was some risk involved. If they didn't, that's their personal problem. However, you cannot simply chalk up Kevin's doings as "business ineptitude". These clowns knew exactly what they were doing when they bought this house with all of the convenient money transfers and the Kevin completely signing off from being part of the transaction.

I actually feel some sympathy for the Kulek's losing it all and having to deal with a life altering flood with 5 kids. But this just can't be written off as you(Predator buyers) took a chance with your money and he(Kevin K.) didn't know what he was doing. Amanda & Kathy Kulek wouldn't know to speak the truth if it was to save their lives.

What I figure Kevin actually did is somewhere in one of his coloring books he did a rough b.o.m. OK , I am going to build 250 pinball machines for $4500, and each one is going to cost me $3500. That's $1000 profit per machine. So I can safely spend $250K as my income. When the numbers stopped working in that manner, the truth about the license came out, the reality of how much time and money it was going to cost to build each machine, the money was already spent. It was gone, adios, see ya, and in his mind it was easier to just walk away than man up.

#16744 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

People have tried to describe the phenomenon using things like karma, aura, etc... I truly think that even subconsciously, some people bring drama on themselves and are always feeling like they are the victim.

Remember Cornelius?

#16755 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

So the people that bought in are now creditors of an unemployed guy with five kids whose one substantial asset just got destroyed in a freak flood? That sucks! Hopefully there will be sufficient insurance to restore the property and get something back.
What he did takes all sorts of balls. I'm surprised he stayed in the US instead of shooting his final Predator video from Venezuela.

Um...what insurance?

#16760 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Listening to the audio of the court has become a very popular podcast. It is a mixture of The Peoples Court and Honey Boo Boo.

I am drinking a latte as I read this and I think it just came through my nose!

3 weeks later
#16921 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Old question, Where's the money? Go ahead and sue, but where's the money?

GONE! Poof! Spent! Gambled! Purchases!

1 week later
#16970 6 years ago

Anyone want to guess she is moving and never coming back? Or is this her plan to hide for 6 months? Or has she been given 6 months to live by the doctors?

#17013 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am surprised that the trustee has not subpoeneaed the previous owner of the trailer to get their signed statement fo what they sold it for? If it was even a penny over the $250 mama K is claiming then she is in trouble.
Going on book value, it seems to have been worth atleast $2500 at minimum.

And to whom they sold it to!

#17067 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Guys... just a reminder... if you see something on here that needs to be moderated, report it and/or start a feedback thread. Posting for a mod to do something in the thread doesn't mean that it's going to be seen, and repeatedly quoting and discussing the thing you want removed just makes it that much harder for us to clean things up. Due to special circumstances with this thread we were checking into a few things, not ignoring you.

The main reason a Predator machine was even loaded in the database was to be able to track/link threads on the same subject. Per Robin's rules these days this is the only Predator thread allowed, but once upon a time there were many. This information has been put on the machine's info page:
"Due to rumored issues with the lack of licensing and after fierce community speculation culminating in a Pinballnews.com article outlining all the facts, the project was finally canceled on March 24th, 2015 and Kevin Kulek was soon faced with lawsuits from customers who had paid deposits on the unproduced game."
And it is helpful to some people who may be doing research that the threads are all still linked, as "There are 120 forum topics linked to this game."

Good to see that some common sense prevailed here on our "adult website".

#17087 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

She is an awful attorney from my perspective. I am a stickler for correct legal writing and she gets an F. Look at all this crap - occasionally? imagineable? court should see through the dust? WHAT THE ACTUAL F$%#. Did she skip her law school classes on procedure? It reads like Harry Potter. 'court must accept'...she uses that one WAY WAY too much for any but the most tolerant of judges. 'this argument is just absurd' - where the F did she learn that was a legal argument? lady, no one cares about what you think is absurd.
'one can only arch an eyebrow'
bwahahahahaahaha
this seems like a joke.
ps - still laughing, picturing Spock

What do you call a student that studied law and finished last in her class? A Lawyer.

#17147 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wait... you are saying that when you pay for a large purchase that it is normal to make multiple payments via check on one day and make all those checks out to the same person for just under 10k? 9,900 then 9,900, then 9,900 then ...
That is not doing anything to keep the government out of your business. If anything it is inviting them in. Dont want them in your business then use cash for these sort of payments.
pretty obvious what they were trying to do here. pretty stupid also as their knowledge was based on urban myth to begin with.

100% NOT urban myth. Any payment in cash or check over the amount of $10,000.00 must be reported by the business receiving such a payment.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8300.pdf

#17149 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You are incorrect. Please read the details here: https://www.irs.gov/publications/p1544/ar02.html

I was correct that it was 100% not an urban myth.

I was incorrect about it be ANY payment of cash or check.

However, our Mr.Cabinet Maker will probably find himself in hot water with the IRS because he knew those payments were to skirt the IRS. In which case, he was REQUIRED to report it.

1 week later
#17184 6 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I hope everyone is made whole or close to it.

Yeah, hope is good. Unfortunately, everyone hoped the Titanic would stay afloat too.

#17217 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I also think some of these games have value that is a recoverable asset of the trustee/ people screwed in the whole thing. I would love to see these games recovered, auctioned off to the highest bidder, and then potentially made available for the public to see/play rather than hidden away in some clubhouse or basement.

If FOX is involved, it will NEVER happen. Machines would be recovered and destroyed. FOX does not allow unauthorized merchandise to be "just auctioned off".

Yep, might be more than 4 Predator machines out in the wild of Michigan, but they will never see the light of day again.

However, proof of their existence may be enough to put Mr. K.K. away for a while.

#17245 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Since it was not the VFW hall whysnow alleges and allegedly it was this one; I wonder if whysnow has the rest of the parts and is building machines since he once claimed he is more qualified than anyone else to build the predator machines. The antics displayed here, including putting words in other people's mouths (allegedly, actionable) could be an attempt to cover up something else.

Great synopsis, but not a frickin chance.

#17246 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I'm siding with Hilton again here. If he had said to me by way of a pinside post to everyone that he had the extra parts...I would have been fine with him putting one together...and then auctioning it off and the proceeds being split between me and my fellow victims. Actually that would have been pretty cool. In fact it would be cool right now.

Would you have been fine with Clay if he just openly said I have the all the parts to build a Predator and I am going to keep it for display at my museum/vfw/shop, whatever?

A reality check is in order because auctioning it off and dispersing all the funds is beyond a pipe dream.

#17247 6 years ago

Hypothetical situation and all comments are welcome.

Buyer X has paid for his Predator Machine in full. All the shit has hit the fan and the truth about Predator has come to light, but no lawsuits have been filed or bankruptcy have been filed yet.

Buyer X decides to pay a personal visit to K.K. and sees that there are 4 fully assembled prototypes at K.K.'s shop/basement/trailer and demands that he be given one on the spot. K.K. complies and sends Buyer X off with a Predator.

Is Buyer X now within his full right to keep this game? Is he the bad guy with a machine while the other buyers got nothing? Should he give it back back?

My opinion is unless FOX demands the machine be legally turned over, Buyer X is 100% right in keeping his game because he took immediate action to get what he paid for. He owes the other buyers nothing.

If this same scenario happens AFTER bankruptcy is filed by K.K., Buyer X is screwed.

#17249 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

assuming he also divulged honestly where he acquired all the parts/ from who in order to provide some help to the trustee and civil suits trying to recover assets and track down where money went...

To the trustees and the lawyers, yes. I have a feeling he may eventually be delivered a subpoena to answer these questions to anyway.

1 week later
#17342 6 years ago

So where did the finished cabinets go?

#17390 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Let's just agree to disagree on where each of us would draw the line in the sand.
I'll temper my comments to get this thread back on track.

OK, do you think you will ever see anything more than 10 cents on the dollar? That's on the high end...after the lawyers are done.

#17429 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Well there's two versions of the story. There's Tim's version and Kevin's version. Which one is correct I do not know. But what I do know is that before Tim got the machine, it made a pitstop. This could happen for a couple reasons, but it was probably just a logistics thing. I got to see the game while it was awaiting Tim.

I think we can settle the dust right here. At that time, at the "pit stop", did you know that exact Predator machine was heading to Tim Fife?

1 week later
#17483 6 years ago
Quoted from Yellowdog:

[Disclaimer: I have no skin in the game. I might have if I had seen the sales pitch before the wheels came off. But I didn't.]
Does anybody else find it ironic that they attempted to hide $30K+ in the purchase of an RV they then said cost $250, only to have said RV get waterlogged and now have a real value of approximately $250? If they had owned up to the original cost only to have the flood and subsequent loss in value, everybody would have said "There goes $29,750 we will never recover" and forgotten about it. Now there is an additional $29,750 everybody is looking for that no longer exists. And the Kulaks will have to explain where it went, except they can't without admitting they lied their asses off in court.
Usually, you can create a "web of lies" on a sheet of paper. I am afraid that this is going to be at least a 3D chart and possibly a 4D chart if you count imagination as a dimension.
To be honest, if you wrote this up as a script for CSI or Law and Order, the creators would laugh you out of their offices for smoking too much _______ (insert your favorite illegal substance here).
ken
[Return from peanut gallery interrupt]

Got news for you, it was never a $30K RV(new maybe), was $2500 to $3000 RV. Still, it was paid for with Predator money.

2 weeks later
#17491 6 years ago

That'll be the day!

#17493 6 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Very quite on here lately. Anyone recall when the next bit of news may drop?

It's quite quiet......

#17498 6 years ago

So who has this one?

predator (resized).jpgpredator (resized).jpg

#17508 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

short version of the audio:
she no showed the court, Judge is confused why because these dates were picked by her. Trial date is next week (Oct 27) which she chose. Judge told Keith if she no shows then he's prepared to sign the default judgements.

Unfortunately any judgement signed is going to go unpaid. What are they going to take? Her oxygen tank? She has nothing. She is just a lying thief like the rest of the clan.

#17582 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder if this is all because the trailer is ruined, so nothing there to collect.

I am going to guess yes and because the sellers of the trailer probably filled them in that they paid $2000, not $25K for it. It' worthless after the flood, so what do they go after? Have a nice life there momma K.

1 month later
#17666 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like someone else made a write off this year...

My guess it is to keep the hooligans from our "adult website" finding her and harassing her.

#17684 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

exactly. just wtf is an "orange coke" or a "grape coke"?!? and the worst of the lot a "coke coke"

You mean like right now, right now?

#17689 6 years ago

Funny!

Jack & Pepsi is NEVER ok!

#17714 6 years ago

Hey I want a soda! Get me a grape or an orange but none of that stinkin root beer!

#17762 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

We don't know it cost a marriage. Until it's for sure they don't live together anymore I call it a big scam to get MORE taxpayer money or deflect from what she owes.

Public record if divorce has been filed for.

#17780 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

How many times did Tim change his story?

Exactly....but how many times did ALL off them change their stories?

#17785 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He's actually 6'5", with the afro 6'9", pretty good dribbler.

ok Fletch....

2 months later
#17866 6 years ago

It's a shame that this shit hustler is going to get away with this and everyone's money. Meanwhile, we all still have our "adult" website to enjoy. Eventually I could see a Louisville Slugger being introduced to Mr. Kulek's extremities during an unexpected meeting.

#17941 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I've got a closet full of XXL and XXXL's, from my yo-yo weight loss/gain days. I'm wearing XX1/2XL right now! In between.

All of us fat guys have closet of shit that doesn't fit. It's called wishful thinking in most cases, or I don't want to get rid of it "just in case".

2 months later
#17982 5 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I'm just holding out for the day K gets a job so I can garnish his wages.

You have to have a judgement against him first.

2 months later
#18013 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm surprised to see this thread still going. What happened, did deeproot hire him?

Retro Atomic Predator in Wonderland?

3 months later
#18134 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I saw both of them.
He came out in the black on both of those "losses."

Are you trying to say she was a bigger loser than him?

1 year later
#18332 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Maybe she needs to reach out to the ex, after all, Kevin still has what, $800,000 of people's money? Surely he can help drain the swamp..... #twatwaffle

He is lucky to have $80 bucks in his pocket

#18337 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment:
Folks, please just let her be and don't harass her. It's not going to do any good.
From all appearances, Kevin is out of the picture, and messing with her for your own personal amusement will not benefit you in any way, and will just cause stress and hardship for another person.

I agree, but karma has gotten her good. Now it needs to find Kevin.

1 year later
#18467 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Seriously, though…did he intend to deceive or was he just grossly incompetent? I never understood that part.

Both. Incompetent 1st, then grossly deceiving

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.