Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14254 7 years ago

Listening now. Question and answer of the night...

Judge: "Sir, what kind of employable skills do you have?"

Kevin: "Mmfff. Not really sure"

#14315 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Hahahahaha. Oh wait, maybe you're serious....

He's not serious. There's no such thing as "liebel"

2 months later
#15335 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

"i've contacted many lawyers and no one will take my case."
Shocker.

Attorneys are able to deny services to a prospective client with a pre-existing condition

#15361 6 years ago

I listened to the new audio today thanks for posting. The judge is incredibly tolerant and Keith is doing a bang up job making his case.

I'm not buying Mrs Kulek's "we live in the same house but lead separate lives" bit. That being said I'm leaning toward believing her regarding the photography equipment. She was quite adamant and extra dramatic that her business is a separate entity that she can prove income and expenses. I believe her when she says her business isn't worth anything. She'll lose the house though. There's no way she gets a loan due to her crappy mother ruining her credit as well as future judgements dropping it even further.

#15367 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

"adamant" NOT EQUAL "accurate"

Not understanding the finger wag there. "Accurate?" I was speaking more to her tone. It seems she gets extra wound up when telling the truth. If it's an act, if she's lying and bought a bunch of Canon Grey lenses with stolen money the truth will come out.

I'm not defending her. She was complicit. The two of them were equal parts greedy and stupid. The Medicaid fraud bit blew my mind. What idiots.

#15369 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

but how do you know "she's telling the truth" ?

I said "leaning toward" believing her Hell I don't know how accurate she's being. That's what Keith is getting to the bottom of!

#15381 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Because their is nothing to show. Everything in their entire pathetic lives was bought with Predator money.

...and Grandma's money

#15427 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

This is pro level debt collection. I have dealt with lots of debt and lots of court...this is a frikkin show. The skills, the focus, the determination, the ATTENTION TO DETAIL...I am sooooooo ready to have to collect from someone again just so I can hire Keith.
The Kuleks deserve to lose everything, and in public. But thank God we all don't get what we deserve, right? LOL .
I predicted the marriage would not make it through this last year. Does not take a rocket scientist to make that prediction , right? A liar is a liar is a liar. In business, with friends, with family. Crosses all lines. He lied to everyone, even his children. She even supported the lies and also lied to her kids faces. They lied to each other constantly. I mean to me it's clear they are lieing to themselves all day every day, so we should expect that I suppose.
Let me throw this out there - Since this was bound to happen this community is lucky it was Kevin Kulek. His ability to lie is not in question, it is clearly one of his strengths. But his lack of skill in covering his tracks and his determination to implicate all of his relatives thus dragging them in front of a judge is like a flashlight and a bullhorn. This public humiliation of his wife Amanda Kulek will serve as a warning beacon. We could be dealing with people who fled to the land of the Dutch and who are much more opaque. We are lucky this is the guy because we are going to be able to watch him and his wife drug behind the horse in the public square ... and so will all the other people thinking about doing this to us again.

Freaking great post. Thank you.

#15455 6 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Side note, but I am curious since it was brought up. I was recently in an accident where the other driver admitted fault to me after the accident, and also told me "I was looking at a piece of paper to see if I had written a phone number down" as reasoning why he drifted into my lane. Then, days later, his insurance company told me that he said "he didn't remember what happened" and they "weren't going to take my word for it." Would me telling the insurance company about his admission to looking at a piece of paper be hearsay? I would think so, but now after the analogy above, I'm not so sure.

Gotta record everything nowadays. Video or it didn't happen (sad to say)

1 week later
#15581 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There's some irony that Kathy was billed as their "legal department" for Skit B pinball
http://web.archive.org/web/20131004091046/http://www.skitbpinball.com/crew.html

JFC just looking at the site and reading that crap makes me want to slam my face through plate glass.

#15640 6 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

...they seemed to have no idea that the money coming in wasn't theirs to just spend.

--------------------

"Hillbilly Rich"

Adjective

1. (idiomatic, offensive, of a person) Living ostentatiously; spending money recklessly, especially a limited supply of money.

Synonyms:

spendthrift, squanderer, wastrel, imprudent

See also:

white trash rich, redneck rich, hood rich

--------------------

"Con artist"

Noun, informal

1. a person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.

2. a person adept at swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.

Synonyms:

crook, hustler, swindler, fraud, shark, sharpie

See also:

con-man, scam artist

#15643 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There's another term besides hillbilly rich...I can't use it on here otherwise I'd get a lifetime ban.

Once the Kulek clan start throwing each other under the bus, it's going to resemble a Jerry Springer episode!

#15726 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Sorry, Pinside is not your personal safe zone.
You should probably throw all of your TV's out and leave the internet.

wh.gifwh.gif

1 month later
#16385 6 years ago

If you thought Amanda Kulek's voice sounded hysterical last time she was in front of the judge, the new flood drama will raise it to the point that only dogs will be able to hear it.

#16646 6 years ago

Pedophile gamblers from an adult website. That's their spin?

Hey Kuleks I know you read this thread. Go f*** yourselves trying to characterize victims of your scam in that light. You're shining examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Don't bother Googling that I'll just tell you. You're too stupid to realize you're stupid and the courts will take care of you. Thank God for the court system as our seemingly last line of defense to reign in mouth breathers like you.

Your children are another story. They deserve a roof over their heads, bellies full of food, a warm bed with dry sheets and all the happiness and wonder that children need so they can grow up and solve the problems we adults created for them. I wish for you the same I wish for my children. Get the house cleaned up, get on with your lives and be the decent parents I know you want to be.

#16682 6 years ago

Refer the news to Keith or public documentation only. Do NOT go on camera. She will corner you with questions about copying pictures of children and posting them on this "adult" website. You're not going to talk your way out of that shithole.

Let's all remember that we pinball hobbiests live in our own bubble but the general public sees us as wierdos and scumbags. If she wants someone on camera refer to Keith and Keith only.

3 weeks later
#16902 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I wonder how they sleep at night.

They blame others
They finger point
They are the victims
They're not responsible
They have no remorse
They aren't bright

They sleep like babies

#16904 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Reminds me of a certain political party.

Reminds me of both political parties

2 weeks later
#16946 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

So I asked before and didn't get an answer. Kevin's whole family is in court (as they should be), but when will he be back? He's been awol for months.....

He's been running a company in Pennsylvania called Wildcard Amusements

#16972 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone want to guess she is moving and never coming back? Or is this her plan to hide for 6 months? Or has she been given 6 months to live by the doctors?

She needs another address to not get mail at

3 weeks later
#17244 6 years ago

IMG_1681 (resized).JPGIMG_1681 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=underspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.