Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12495 7 years ago

Even if he has justified his actions in his own twisted mind. He is obviously aware he will get picked up and taken to jail sometime within the next year due to any number of possible situations. I had a buddy a few years back who ran afoul of the law. He said he actually felt releaved after the marshals knocked on his door at 5:00 am and took him in. The waiting was killing him. Everyknock on the door, noise of traffic on his street ,just driving his car and seeing a police car made him extremely nervous. He said he spent a lot of time just looking out the window. WAITING for what he knew was coming!

2 weeks later
#13103 7 years ago

Homeschool vocabulary words of the week:
Fraud
Insolvent
Baseless Slander
Accoutrements
Passport/enhanced drivers license
Fugitive
Attorney
Judge
Comply
U.S. Marshall
Prison
God
Mercy
Soul

#13191 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The saying "actions speak louder than words", comes to mind.
Hopefully the sayings, "your days are numbered" and "your shit out of time and luck", apply to Kevin the sooner the better.

basicly....
he's up shits creek with a turd for a paddle?

#13192 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Not everyone paid by Paypal. So there is another sum of money to be accounted for.

I would hope anyone involved in this would have been in touch with keith long ago.

#13474 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Nobody clicked that "34"? What's the "Order on Motion for Contempt"? Possibly something generic rather than specific to the case.

I just googled it. Looks like if he disregards the order of the court / judge he will be held in contempt of court.
I translate this to mean:The Judge AKA " Mr. do what I order you to do or May God have mercy on your soul" has given more time to produce the records that have been requested but if not produced by the next court date be prepared to spend some quality time in a cage and get served three delicious meals a day all the while being Big Tony and Tyrones new Bitch !

1 week later
#13919 7 years ago

The homeschool word of the week is: schadenfreude
Definition: a feeling of joy that comes from seeing or hearing about another persons misfortune,troubles or failures.

#14100 7 years ago

correct me if I'm wrong but I think the main thing that Currently is happening is as close to an exact amount as possible be determined as far as the amount of money that was deposited into any and all accounts (personal or business)that occurred thru the whole process of deposits being made on the project. AKA forensic accounting.The real dollar amount will probably never be known but I'm sure Keith knows what the total amount the persons he represents is. Now douchebag has to prove thru bank records/or a legitimate paper trail what was actually spent on the the project. The fact that he had no license will undoubtly anger the judge in addition to little or no business paperwork records being kept. For example did skit b file a legitimate tax return?I'm hoping the judge( May God have mercy on your soul) will see the fraud element of this case and hold him entirely accountable for all deposit money from all persons represented by keith. Hopefully the end result is a sheriff sale of anything purchased with deposit money and also of personal belongings to pay back the money that was misappropriated.

1 week later
#14256 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

How do you garnish someone's wages that does not have a job?

In the state I live the sheriff posts a bright orange sticker on your front door/ window after he takes a full inventory of the possessions you have in your home including furniture Etc. Then a date is set which is posted online and in the local papers announcing your name address and the time of the auction where they sell Everything you have to try to pay down the debt. I am prepared to make a trip and bid $1 for a laptop or other fun household items.

2 weeks later
#14431 7 years ago

I've been home sick watching tv and saw an interesting show comparing military prison vs civilian prison.
It seems Military prison has very little fighting, forced hard labor (breaking rocks for railroad track beds), and no ass rape.
Civilian prison has lots of fighting,no forced labor and lots of ass rape....

1 month later
#15288 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#15610 6 years ago

I have a right to privacy!
Um yeah ....
Hopefully very soon a State Trooper will be informing you of some other rights like:
you have the right to remain silent anything you say can be used against you in a court of law!

1 month later
#15938 6 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I took him to small claims court and won. He just won't pay up.

Most states allow a time period of 5-20 years for you to collect. You can also file to have the time extended. Wages can be garnished up to 25% but the chances of the pirate being gainfully employed seem slim. As a matter of principle please fight on. In my opinion persons like this deserve all the misery that comes with their foolish /"fraudulent" actions.
Karma's a bitch and revenge is always a dish that's best served cold.

#16173 6 years ago

#16342 6 years ago

The house we bought in the flood zone.....Surprise.... Just got flooded and we need your donations!

#16380 6 years ago

This flood situation takes their
"up shits creek with a turd for a paddle" to a whole new level!

#16404 6 years ago

I suggest rebuilding a practical and cost effective home like this.

1 week later
#16734 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Down Simba!
I'm not insinuating you have 500k in Predator deposits. That's as preposterous as thinking that Kevin has 500k to give back, much less a pot to piss in.
How many more years will this drag out and for what? To put an adult babysitter of 5 behind bars for his business ineptitude?

Hopefully....YES!!!!!

#16736 6 years ago

Hopefully his wife,grandma and others involved will also be held accountable for their actions/ involvement in this fiasco. Don't forget about the other issues that have come to light relating to "alleged" abuse/misuse of state "entitlement"programs. Also There's the issue with local and federal taxes. Hopefully the taxman will be the next person to persecute these poor people. Blaming what happened on business ineptitude is a complete joke!

1 month later
#16999 6 years ago

I hope all of these annoying court appearances didn't affect attendance at the wedding of whoever the F mama said (in one of the earlier audio recordings)was getting married this summer.
I guarantee the post office delivered the invitation and she received it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.