Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13147 2 years ago

I think somebody's going to be aditioning for the role of 'butt pirate' very soon - moon river!

2 months later
#14807 2 years ago

So I was wondering from someone who has legal experience. Is the radio silence now because talking about it might jeopardize the case?

#14809 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not necessarily. There could just be a scheduled court date and not much would be entered into the record until then.

But wasn't Kevin suppose to show up somewhere (on March 17th?) and we don't know if he did??

#14811 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not necessarily. There could just be a scheduled court date and not much would be entered into the record until then.

Quoted from Whysnow:

safe to assume he did... otherwise I am pretty sure the Marshalls would have picked him up and we would hear about that?

Ok thanks, I guess we'll just have to stay tuned.....

1 month later
#15497 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did this lawyer really just say he doesn't think anyone would say he mumbles? I can't understand half of what he's saying.

The lawyer not understanding why people thinks he mumbles reminds me of this one...

#15589 2 years ago

Please tell me that when these ass clowns goto jail that there booking photos will be public so we can post them here

#15592 2 years ago

She says I know Aaron. I've known him for a long time. I've known Aaron before he was born She's a witch - burn her!

#15622 2 years ago

Wow you just can't make this shit up! What's next?!? I predict it will involve a Kulek and a neck brace....

article-1392751-0C59897A00000578-388_1024x615_large (resized).jpg

tumblr_nbc2k8ebxa1sewiyco1_400 (resized).png

#15649 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Wasn't this a South Park episode?

3 weeks later
#15842 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. Yeah... he got harrased.
He got an email inquiring about some gear and it was easy to tell from the response he was not Kulek.
Sounds like harrasement to me. We shoudl probably call the cops for this poor guy that got an email for some stuff he was selling on craigslist and the person was just wasting their time with the 2 min it took to respond.
Quite the drama queens we have here.

Funny coming​ from the biggest drama queen on this site..

2 weeks later
#16070 1 year ago

Oh Mylanta mother Kulek!

#16102 1 year ago

Funny how pinside was ok with the Kulek's when they used it to promote and sell predator, but now it's immoral when it's used to expose their scam...

1 week later
#16509 1 year ago

Amazing the lengths this family will go to suck off the titte of society. A flood - what a tragity! I mean what are the odds in a known flood zone

1 week later
#16811 1 year ago

Flood multiball - Have the trailer topper on the playfield and watch it sink!

#16853 1 year ago

So when is Kevin back in court?

3 weeks later
#16944 1 year ago

So I asked before and didn't get an answer. Kevin's whole family is in court (as they should be), but when will he be back? He's been awol for months.....

1 month later
#17327 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is neither trolling nore a lie.
Mr Bally you have been abundantly clear with your motives. Heck, the posts were deleted but you tried to claim that Kevin had gone crazy and was in California and about to jump off a crane. It appeared you did this for the sole reason to try and provide additional fodder for the SkitB team in court and their claims of personal attacks on an adult website.
I wish no viscious harm on Clay. I merely would like evidence of the predator machine he has in his possession. I am pretty sure he will let someone lplay it that is willing to snap a stealth photo of it. I will pay cash for that evidence. It really is pretty simple.

Your missing the point. Your dragging a pinsider (Clay) through the mud with a bunch of wild accusations you can't prove. You admit you can't prove it by asking for photographic evidence. Ok let me try. Whysnow your grandfather shot JFK. A bunch of people told me, so it must be true. I'll pay $1,000,00 dollars to anyone who can get me a picture of Whysnow's grandfather at the grassy knoll with his rifle. You can remain anonymous, remember I will pay cash for that evidence. It really is pretty simple.

#17329 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What are you talking about?
Clay has made it very clear he does not have a "Kevin built predator"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=cfh
Based on his own words and those of numerous MI based people that told me and others about it from the start, he does have a predator machine, even if it is a 'Clay built predator' . This is not dragging him through the mud. He made his own choice to acquire the parts to build the game and then brag on here about all the knowledge it would take and the hurdles to overcome.
This is not some wild conjecture or some sort of acusation Talyor. Just go read Clays words and tell me you come up with something different from his public statements here... Keep in mind that I asked Clay about it 2 years ago at VFW after talking with a few of his club members that were willing to confirm the (up till then) rumors, and his reaction was crystal clear. It was only after being called out that he started to talk about it.
I dont see anything wrong with offering up a $500 reward for the evidence to prove he has a Predator in any state of assembly. I really dont care whom built the game as it makes no difference to me at this stage. All that matters is someone took it upon themselves to benefit off the money spent by pre-order buyers so they could have their own game.
Photo to prove even the parts are in his possession it is good enough. If he does not have it, then the photo never surfaces... If he does, then it will eventually happen.
I am guessing at some point Clay will brag to the wrong person or show it off and they will be happy to snag a free $500 for the efforts of snapping a photo.
Over 175 people that spent money and got screwed in this and lots of friends of those people. All it takes is one good person in the small community that wants to help out. My hope is that the $500 is enough incentive for them to do so.

My names not Taylor Hilton - nice try. Seems like your trying to advert everyone's attention to MI. Hey didn't tons of people stay in on Predator because of you. This caused them to loss tens of thousands of dollars. This is part of the predator fiasco, maybe we should talk about that. Guess it's not as exciting as you offering $500 for a picture you'll never get huh?

2 months later
#17701 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

I actually don't think this is a scam. She was probably advised that a separation is the best course for her.
Regarding soda pop: In Wisconsin we say pop and anyone saying soda is a Minnesota transplant.

Don't know. I was born in Wisconsin, and lived there 26 years. I've always called it soda and never pop. To me pop would be a southern thing...

#17703 1 year ago
Quoted from Travish:

Y'all are all crazy. It's coke. If you say coke and they have Pepsi they just ask "is Pepsi ok" and you say yea.

Or if you say soda, they ask you what kind and then you tell them...

#17728 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I figured he was going out for a pack of "butts". What did his dad do?
See how I worked in the next round? What are cigarettes called in your area? If the Kevin thread goes into a name game for "vices" we can cover everything from the homemade hooch to the backyard barrel crank.

How about 'my early retirement plan'....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 999.00
$ 7,499.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside