Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider travish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11508 7 years ago

The first time I saw this predator mess was about 5 minutes ago. Read the last 6 or 7 pages then went back and read the first 2 or 3. Sure am glad I missed it all and even happier I didn't have any skin in the game. Pinside needs a fire and pitchfork emoji.

1 month later
#11665 7 years ago

Totaling over $1,000,000

4 months later
#12426 7 years ago

Looks like the red gun is shot on that monitor. He needs to do to it what he needs to do in real life, rejuvenate.

#12506 7 years ago

I like the "I'm not out blowing money or getting any benefit" bullshit. Especially when the pictures of trailer full of games and huge pull trailer are posted.

2 weeks later
#13216 7 years ago

He's screwed.

#13444 7 years ago

We're going to need a bigger tub. Extra butter please.

IMG_2539 (resized).JPGIMG_2539 (resized).JPG

#13482 7 years ago

This thread is about to be on fire!!!

1 week later
#14113 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I better not... Post retracted. (for now.) Lol.
Whoops - apparently you can't delete an image from a post after it uploads? My bad. Someone put me up to posting this under extreme duress. Too late now.

Sure you can. Hold on the picture and a "x" will appear. You can delete your picture that way.

1 month later
#14562 7 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

It's like a tow company that does illegal parking tows as part of their business

If you illegally towed my car I would be pissed!!

#14564 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I think he means towing cars that are parked illegally.... although from the car owners perspective...
I will say that one time I had a car towed (ex was doing something stupid). The tow yard stole several items from the car which pissed me the hell off.

I was just picking

I have had stuff stolen by a tow lot too. If I was to get another tow I would empty the car and take everything with me after that.

2 weeks later
#14776 7 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Kevin was supposed to appear for questioning by Keith 9 days ago, have we received any information about if that happened?

No not yet. Texas kind of put it on the back burner but it won't be long and everyone will be chomping at the bit again. I predict the thread will be on fire by Wednesday.

3 weeks later
#15109 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ok just curious when does this go criminal? What are the triggers to start the criminal case?

When they open their mouths about 2 more times. 5, 4, 3, ...

Actually I am sure someone is watching/listening to all this and are letting them get in even deeper before the shoe drops.

#15118 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

•filing false claims
•knowingly concealing assets
•making false oaths
•bribery
•embezzlement, and
•filing fraudulent petitions.

Damn they are 6 for 6. This is going to get good.

#15120 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Who did they bribe?

Give them a little while. I can see it now. Pssst, hey judge....

#15123 7 years ago

Every time I see pirate Steve in the "dodgeball" movie I think of Kevin. Arrr.

#15130 7 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

I say that every time I see your avatar with that chick in it. Lol (is that a leg or an arm?)

That's her arm. I had to crop it to not get kicked out here.

1 week later
#15200 6 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

#15370 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

but how do you know "she's telling the truth" ?

When her mouth is not moving.

#15393 6 years ago

The house will probably go down in value and the copper might be gone when they move out.

#15441 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How many times must she tell you...THEY LED SEPARATE LIVES!

IMG_2826 (resized).JPGIMG_2826 (resized).JPG

#15484 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

What kind of lawyer talks or thinks like this?

Nobody said he was a good lawyer.

#15576 6 years ago

I wonder how much the "legal department" got paid?

I guess she didn't do her job keeping them out of trouble when they act as superheroes.

#15623 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Wow you just can't make this shit up! What's next?!? I predict it will involve a Kulek and a neck brace....

Well they did get whiplash from having to watch over their shoulder from all the mean people on pinside wanting their money back.

#15668 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

What is wrong with the word naggers?

Hey now. Don't go talking about my ex wife. That's just uncalled for. You want her number?

#15730 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Kathy Kulek reviews the local McDonald's on Yelp for violating her civil rats:
» YouTube video

Is she for real? That must be like some comedy thing. No one can really be like that?

3 weeks later
#15806 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Same black wedding band???

Nice catch. Looks like predator money bought all that stuff.

#15834 6 years ago

If it is him I wonder if the wife knows he is selling her stuff? I wouldn't put it past him to have a "burglary".

1 week later
#15914 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I bet that pizza would taste great.....

Beat me to it. I was thinking that would be the best pizza ever. I got a cookie that I cleared and hung up on my wall one time. Still have it. Funniest part is about 2 years later a woman came in the shop and knew exactly what it was.

IMG_3048 (resized).JPGIMG_3048 (resized).JPG

#15954 6 years ago

How dare people who were cheated talk to each other.

#16008 6 years ago

Where's tigerlaw when you need him? I will PRETEND I am him.

Can y'all please take this to PM?

#16183 6 years ago

Damn, I wish it had flooded the day AFTER the loan papers were signed. Now they will cry to the judge trying to get it reduced.

#16257 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Some areas may require more extreme measures.

Rookies... this is WAY better.

IMG_3108 (resized).JPGIMG_3108 (resized).JPG

#16259 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a picture somewhere of the kids playing games inside of it. Of course it has the kids so I probably should not post it...

I remember the picture. They are on sit down racing games while at the same time crying they are broke. That's about the same time the trailer showed up.

#16260 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Is that the low rider version from CA

That's the "people from Walmart" version.

#16307 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

Waterlogged arcade machines are HEAVY.

Rebuilding can happen, where are they going to get the money for that? I thought they were broke.

#16575 6 years ago

Barely a pot to piss in? At $2 a pot they could have 1/2 a million pots.

#16653 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

All I want: them to take responsibility, stop victim blaming and lying and then sincerely apologize while admitting they took advantage of us. The mom calling Pinside an adult website and inferring we are perverts because some posters went to THEIR Facebook pages and reposted the publicly available data is more than slightly irritating...
They took my money based on a fraudulent lie from Kevin. They didn't give it back. I'm not the problem. Keith is not the problem. The pinball community is not the problem. Pinside is not the problem. The people who took the money under false pretenses and are lying about it are the problem.
Like everyone else I wish the children the best in these tough times. Doesn't matter what I think of their parents or grandparent, I know how disruptive it can be to be out your home and not know if you are ever going back. It sucks for the kids and I wish them stability and security.

Ding ding. We have a winner!!

1 week later
#16849 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Good god this thread got way offtrack...

When one more recording is released it will be right back (and on fire).

#16857 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If true that just means to me that we are paying it through our non-refunded money...
Thanks again Kevin...you prick.

You mean added to a judgement. He doesn't have any money to pay for anything until the next welfare check rolls in.

#16860 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'll be quite surprised (if not as pissed off as those who were taken) if he doesn't end up in criminal court once the bankruptcy imbroglio is sorted out.

IMG_3187 (resized).JPGIMG_3187 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#16975 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Any half-decent one would..!

There's the rub.

2 months later
#17565 6 years ago

Money from the scam was diverted to the mom.

1 month later
#17702 6 years ago

Y'all are all crazy. It's coke. If you say coke and they have Pepsi they just ask "is Pepsi ok" and you say yea.

#17760 6 years ago

We don't know it cost a marriage. Until it's for sure they don't live together anymore I call it a big scam to get MORE taxpayer money or deflect from what she owes.

#17765 6 years ago

Nicely played sir.

2 months later
#17916 6 years ago

The divorce is just a ruse to get off the hook as much as possible and so they can take more from taxpayers. I bet taxpayers are buying their food, medical and a TON of other stuff. Scammers are going to scam. That's what they do.

5 months later
#17996 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Despite the harm that has been done, I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.
Keeping poisonous/venomous pets probably isn't a good idea in the first place, though.

Yes but... if that is him AND he can afford a cobra, he has a little spare change to start clearing his debts. (Like that will happen)

#17998 5 years ago

ONLY $500. That's $100 more than I paid for my firepower. $100 more than my gin and $165 less than my black knight with brand new rottendog mpu. Guess I'm cheap.

1 month later
#18111 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

If that pleading is true, Keith did alot of oops's. He's not the superstar that some seemed to portray him to be.

Yes but he has a Lamborghini though.

3 months later
#18200 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did the final bankruptcy settlement include any payments to anyone? And did the court maintain its earlier ruling that Kevin wouldn’t be able to scrape off any debts in the bankruptcy?

Yes, the lawyers made out well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider travish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=travish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.