Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5922 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

For some the four months could of helped the dispute/charge back to not expired.

Exactly, the ones with the inside info got their refunds and screw everyone else.
Typical hurray for me and screw you attitude that let this sham continue unabated.
I am sure some of the people that sold their spots knew about it and palmed their spots off on unsuspecting suckers.
I have never been a fan of this preorder BS and it was only a matter of time before something like this went down.
When you say "shut up and take my money" sooner than later someone will step up and do just that.

#6098 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

But yes, I do agree the MOST important thing is to give back every last penny he possibly can to every person on pre-order.

His word is his bond.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-wyBO2tJb7h4bm/dumb_dumber_1994_renting_a_hotel_room/

#6215 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

How about, instead, more on-topic good news?

#6324 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

we are still talking about this shit? I just came here for the pictures of boobs.

This is where I would have posted a pic of Pelosi but that would be a personal attack as well as a political statement so I just won't do it.

#6589 9 years ago

Many of us tried to warn people of the pitfalls associated with the preorder model and were flamed and derided on the threads for doing so while the "shut up and take my money" crowd were supported and given multiple thumbs up.
They didn't build Vegas with the money they gave to the few winners, they built it with the funds the majority of people lost when they gambled.
I will just leave it at that, to say anything more would just get me another thread eject.

#6681 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You can't stop stupid.

No but most of the time you can see it coming and take evasive action.

#6703 9 years ago

I dumped Paypal years ago and had to cancel a credit card and close a bank account to be rid of them.
Their "Buyer Protection" is a joke.
If people only use PP and don't have a real vendor account I just buy elsewhere.

#6850 9 years ago

Getting a judgment is a waste of time and money since he is probably judgment proof.
As far as a criminal complaint that is up to the DA since it is a crime against the state and not the people that were defrauded.
If it did go to trial and he is convicted the lawyers, courts and state will get the money not the victims that were ripped off since the legal fees and fines will be more than the amount recovered.
The taxpayers will get ripped off further paying for his 3 hots and his cot while he does his time if any since they are more concerned with getting their hands on the money than the outdated concept of justice.
Our system is so broken, first you get ripped off by the perp then you get ripped off again by the courts.
Best thing sorry to say is just suck it up and move on.

#6856 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm sorry but kevin really has let us all down with no update 2 weeks later and not one refund made this guy is a douchebag.

Not a douchebag, a douchebag actually serves a purpose.

#6908 9 years ago

SJGR.jpgSJGR.jpg

#6925 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is it just me, or is Pinside becoming less fun by the day?

#6943 9 years ago

81724824.jpg81724824.jpg

#7024 9 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Hardly feels right does it?

They look right and they feel right.
Ed gave up a chainsaw for those but Christmas is right around the corner.

#7056 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm disappointed to see so much money pulled out of the market and be turned into nothing.

This is part of the bigger picture there are only so many dollars to be spent on games and viable manufacturers could have used this money to keep their operations going.
I have no idea about JPop seems like that show has been going on for a long time but I have never seen a game.
Then there is TBL Gary dropped the ball on that one by dismissing out of hand so not only did he lose the sales on a blockbuster game he allowed another start up to take future profits away from Stern.
Pinball has always been a cutthroat business but before the preorder model it was manufacturers doing it to each other now it is the end users taking the hit.

#7078 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Especially when they sit on that information for months pulling a majority of the 'plebs' out of the chargeback timeframe

Yeah they got theirs and then sat back and let others swing.
I don't blame them for wanting to stay anonymous since they enabled so many people to just get screwed by letting the clock run.
Just par for the course in the hooray for me and fu(k you world we live in.
I hope they choke on their refunds.

#7226 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

If you would walk up to him and ask where our money is.

Probably supporting pinball with some of it like paying to get into the show.

#7450 9 years ago

From RGP:
"MrSanRamon

7/15/11

On Jul 14, 1:06 pm, Seven11 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Have a look at the first bits of information about the upcoming
> Predator machine.
How much did obtaining the rights cost?

Robert"

Second person also wants to know although other questions were answered this one was not.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.pinball/Skit-B/rec.games.pinball/PFy3DIl-GqQ/eyPl3K_1ow4J

He has been sidestepping this question since at least 7/14/11.

#7515 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

At this point im absolutely sure my money is long gone but with that being said im not giving up seeing this con man behind bars. The people that have read that article please do not take any of that as truth or feel sorry for this man, those are the words of a con, he is hoping you will feel sympathy for him and not persue legal counsel. The facts are this man did not have a license to sell Predator and did not do his own due diligence in that regard, claiming naiveté or just a misunderstanding does not change that fact that he has broken the law and continually lied to us the customers. This man received 100s of thousands of dollars without a license to sell this product. If he was clearly just a naive idiot refunds would be on the way yet they aren't and don't expect them to come.
I just ask that those involved to ignore Kevins tripe in this article because he is banking on you giving him the benefit of a doubt. Kevin Kulek is a criminal and he stole money from you and me. He will never legally release a Predator pinball machine so don't buy into the hope of that by keeping your money invested in him.

You may have missed my post but he knew all along he didn't have the license to do this if he did he would have stated it with a yes in this post dated 7/14/11 instead of ignoring the question asked by two RGPers.
He has been lying the whole time and I don't believe he ever contacted anyone at 20 Cent Fox.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.pinball/Skit-B/rec.games.pinball/PFy3DIl-GqQ/eyPl3K_1ow4J

#7531 9 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

In that clip at the 37:43 mark he says: "Once we got the Predator license legitimately, it was this mantra around our shop. It was just 'Milk it; milk the franchise. Get every bit of Predator out of this we can.'" Wow.

Shootout at the Fantasy Factory.
"The percent that you're paying is too high priced while you're living beyond all your means and the man at Skip-B has just bought a new house on the profit he made on your dreams".

#7545 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Twenty bucks says his "getting the rights" to Long Tall Sally was him buying the song through his mom's iTunes account. Anyone?

#7618 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Well, on one hand the freezing should be applauded. On the other hand, there's no transparency to the next steps.
I don't know what the solution is, and I'm not convinced PayPal does yet either.

I would imagine if Payenemy has the money frozen they will wait until after litigation is finished and a judge makes an order as to what to do with the funds.

#7954 9 years ago

ke7mi.jpgke7mi.jpg

#8124 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Ayyy, whatever is the most painful and long lasting. Couldn't care less about that lying s*@t-stain, just want to make sure he doesn't gain anything from this and the rest of his useless life is as annoying and financially-painful as possible.
New page though, hey Kevin Whitney Kulek, how is that refund coming along for everyone that you promised? Hopefully your lawyer, Sam "Small-print" Lieman, is keeping you strung along....errr, well informed and protected with the money we sent you to build the Predator machines
*allegedly*

sassy2.jpgsassy2.jpg

1 week later
#8286 8 years ago

You can bet the credit card companies are going to go after Kevin Kulek, they are not going to take these chargebacks lying down.
Between Fox and the rest of the heavy hitters going after him he will wish he never heard of pinball.
They are also going to go after his so called partner that bailed and does 1 through 100 inclusive.
Rest assured anyone involved in this thing are going to be shaken down, folded, spindled and mutilated.

#8318 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I met the mom expo 2013, the one where Predator never turned on.
She told me they were going to start production the following week.
Also not to worry the only thing that they had spent any of money on was a new couch.
On Monday I emailed asking for a refund.

Did you see or smell the bullshit or was it a combination of both?

9 months later
#10333 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Didn't get squat. Won the trial case, but he's shafted me on the money. I attempted to garnish his bank account but he emptied it out first. Probably all been spent on crack and hookers.
I spoke with the court and they said this is typically the way these court cases go. You win, but still can't collect the money. They either spend it all or hide it.

Getting a judgment and collecting are two different things.
Keep on it, renew it and lien any property you can find.
He may be judgment proof now but he won't be able to finance a Happy Meal with his credit score.
Took my mom 20 years for one dirtbag but when he inherited some property she slammed that judgment on him and it came out of the escrow with interest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.