Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thezohan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4869 9 years ago

Could we start referring to all this as "Predatorgate" please? It'll be easier to type. I'll take credit for coining the term. Thanks, that is all.

#5082 9 years ago

Been thinking this about a few games, anyone else feel like I do, that Pinside shouldn't have games that really don't exist yet in the Archive?

#5106 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The games in archive are also tagged to threads and indexable by forum. For that purpose it is very helpful to have project games in the archive as it helps find threads.. Helpful even now finding the refund activity threads:
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/predator/forum

Absolutely understood. But if you look at the Predator splash page for example it says "2013, & 250 produced." Maybe there should be a separate designation for games in production... Oh wait

#5255 9 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I have spoken with various individuals today, and Kevin still contends he has/had a license to produce these machines

But you already knew that because you vetted him, and you've seen it, right...?

You never saw it before you made the cabinets. What was it that convinced you to use FOX's IP on Kevin's behalf without seeing permission on paper then? I bet it was cash.

#5448 9 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I sure did, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I was given every reason to believe it was fully licensed, as was every pre-owner and other vendor.
Kevin even let me stick my neck out there, just to get it cut off knowingly. For that, he will never be forgiven.
I'm just as pissed as every here, as I have a lot to lose over this fiasco, too.

Please list "every reason."

#5479 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm sure you learned a lesson from it all the hard way

On the contrary, if he gets to keep enough of the $$, it could be encouragement!

#5714 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Right, and Webster continues to say that "A scam is a a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people".
How did Kevin make money if he's refunding everyone?
NO SCAM....End of drama.

No doubt! Hopefully the court uses the dictionary instead of the law!

#5728 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Right, so now you're going to come up with some conspiracy theory saying that I'm Kevin right? Lol
Yup, I like making things up on my spare time.

No, no, it's not that. Maybe it's just you've never been to court. Webster won't be there.

webster.jpgwebster.jpg
1 year later
#10740 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

troll alert or false account

bingo

2 weeks later
#10942 7 years ago

If this is true

Quoted from HappyDayz:

No, I'm not Kevin. No, I don't know Kevin personally

how do you know this:

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has

Quoted from rosh:

maybe it would be better if you just left this thread for good

I agree with this. Gtfo under your shill account, whoever you are.

#10960 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm certainly not supporting or defending Kevin that's for sure

wrong_(resized).jpgwrong_(resized).jpg

#10996 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He needs to say what he spent for the cabinets

Paul could tell us this... Hey Noah, how much did Kevin give you?

And what did you spend it all on that you couldn't give it back?

#11002 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I was 100% convinced he was legit

Yeah I've heard you say this before. From what I understand you thought he was "legit" because of no other reason except that he told you he was, no? VirtuaPin used to seem "legit" to me too until I found out you went ahead and took money for a project you didn't know was above board or not.

So I'll ask you again: What paperwork or online proof, or magic trick did you see that made you this "100%" convinced? You do know what "100%" means, don't you?

#11007 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

By your logic, there's more than a half dozen companies that are no longer legit

No, my logic only singles out the ones who blatantly used Fox's Predator I.P. without seeing a shred of proof of a licensing agreement like you did. We saw a picture of the run of cabinets you were making, and that lent a legitimacy to the project at that time because up until then, to me at least, your company seemed above that kind of thing.

And by the same logic, imo this analogy doesn't apply as there's no violation of copyright/licensing on a blank memory chip:

Quoted from vid1900:

Toshiba sells memory chips that end up in bootleg Iphones

On thing's for sure, whether Noah is lying or not, Kevin is obviously one hell of a storyteller!

#11010 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:that we were the only company

Quoted from TheZohan:

my logic only singles out the ones

By "ones," I mean more than "one."

#11011 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Does CCC ask for a Marvel IP License every time Stern orders cabinets

I get that Vid but to me that's another skewed analogy because Stern is more apt to have that kind of license than a kid in the basement.

#11018 7 years ago
Quoted from Crashnburn:

other cabinet companies just sends blank cabinets

Well, ok, if this is the way it went in this case I stand corrected-- This whole time I've thought Noah's company made and applied the artwork too. If they didn't, my apologies.

#11027 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:If that mob didn't bang on foxes door, everyone would have their pin. Not the right way, but they'd have something for their money. Those guys suck too

#11060 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

made the choice to quit his profession for Skit-B

Wow. Part of me has feels for that but part of me thinks that sounds like an extremely poorly thought out decision to quit a "profession" for a longshot pinball project that he would likely, at least at first, have known wasn't legit. Hopefully he went back, that is, somewhere where he didn't burn bridges

#11167 7 years ago

My apologies if this is an "off-topic" post. Posting this here because this thread is saturated with annoying posts from the following user:

Quoted from LadySlingshot:

I wonder if there is anyone on Pinside who "doesn't" think RobT is anonymous.

I thought that 'kaneda' guy was banned? Or is he just banned under his other account? How is this not blatantly obvious?

#11198 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The rules are different for some......

Clearly:

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Now, since the subject of Ladyslingshot is not related to this particular thread, it doesn't really have a place here.

#11236 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

We took a deposit on cabinets. That part's true. It's not even close to the amount I've seen people post here, though

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

great way for vendors to clear their name would be to be open about what Kevin paid you for and what you delivered back to him

Well here you go Noah, your chance to clear it all up for us...

#11308 7 years ago

Okay, who deleted all the hilarious game titles that used to be linked to this topic?

#11455 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Virtua took in an easy six figures

Wow. Wonder what he spent it all on... I personally think he's still sitting on a bunch of it. He's had plenty of opportunity to come clean on how much it was and though he comes on here and says this kind of thing:

Quoted from NoahFentz:

We took a deposit on cabinets. That part's true. It's not even close to the amount I've seen people post here, though. We were contracted to do a job, and Kevin defaulted on our agreement. He did drop a deposit, and that deposit was lost as soon as he defaulted. He did receive a number of cabinets and many, MANY hours of our services in the R&D and prototyping stages, so I'm not sitting on a pile of money, as I've read in some posts here. It wasn't $200K or some ridiculous figure. It was in line with the job.

...he refuses to post how much it was... Pretty obvious imo that that makes his claims of it being small potatoes total and utter bullshit.

#11459 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

many, MANY hours of our services in the R&D and prototyping stages

This one makes me laugh too. He was already tooled up to cut and skin cabinets. So what took so "many, MANY" hours? There's no R&D to do on that job.

I call bs on that one too.

#11466 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

It's not even close to the amount I've seen people post here, though

Quoted from Whysnow:

How much money were you paid Paul?

How much money were you paid, Paul?

1 week later
#11523 7 years ago

nevermind carry on

3 weeks later
#11600 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm just amazed that you can buy a house for $30k.

Because Michigan

1 week later
#11785 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

him living in Pinconning

Unbelievable. Maybe the name of his town gave him the inspiration

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thezohan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=thezohan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.