Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7263 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

An individual (a Snowden) had gotten through to FOX. The FOX rep stated to the Snowden that there was no license agreement for the game to be made by Kevin and Skit-B. Being the unknown type that they are, they couldn't find a way to convey this information to the masses (by way of, I don't know, a wordpress webblog or something 'unknown-like') that stated exactly what they had just found out so other people in the burning building could immediately take steps to either confirm the information and bail, ignore it completely, or simply try to get a refund (which we know wouldn't come from Kevin), be ignored, and then still be able to file a chargeback with PayPal and get their funds back because that information could have been available within the 180 day chargeback period? Nah, give it to someone else to write an article that will come out innnnnn, ehh, it's coming out eventually.
They instead kept all of the truthful information to themselves and only let the inner-Snowden's circle know about the confirmed information. A point could be made that some were trolling a few members in the thread, and that should have been taken seriously as to the actual state of the build; but a trolling/condescending post won't garner anywhere near the attention or action when some anonymous person makes a claim that they talked to FOX directly and they stated that no license was in place - i.e. "check it out for yourself, here is the generic phone/email/whatever, confirm for yourself and decide if you still want to stay in on this project or file a chargeback through PayPal."

I do have someone to pin it on, it's Kevin Kulek. That doesn't excuse how selfishly a person/group acted with first-hand knowledge that the entire thing was BS from the minute the FOX rep confirmed there was no license.

Guesses are great, aren't they? I'd also guess that when a person suggests, directly, that they confirmed a specific piece of information with the IP holder, and recommended that others check-in on it before deciding what to do going forward, that a MAJORITY of the people involved would have followed-up immediately and found the BS as well. After that, the majority would have been able to chargeback with no issue at all. This would leave the only person left to get (justifiably) burned, Kevin Kulek.

Yes, clearly I'm only thinking of me personally... I'm not thinking of the group of good people who lost a collective sum of around $350k combined (and that's a conservative estimation). The information that the Snowden dug up, and how they actually went about presenting it maybe saved $50k for the lucky folks that have a gracious chargeback period through their CC company (not including all of the OG Snowden's, who thankfully were made whole EZPZ (even that lucky last fellow getting his CC chargeback at the 11th hour)).
Since you're good at guessing, do you want to guess how much of the groups money would have been saved if they anonymously presented the information when they found it, and urged people to check as well?

Yup. Well done. It would seem that the AG is "lawyer heavy" and at the end of the day, the brethren of attorneys won out. FOX IP lawyer asked his "brothers(s)" to do him a solid, and he/they did. At the expense of Predator investors and in spite of pinheads in general. Case closed on the priorities of the AG. Kevin is frying in a different pan.

And anyone claiming that the hurt for the investors is the same either way is full of it. NOW Kevin has the fear of a FOX lawsuit on his hands, thereby probably sealing the fate of any investors getting their money back. Without all the AG investigations and histrionics, people would have eventually lost faith and asked for refunds and maybe, just maybe, had a chance in hell to get something on their dollar. Now? No.

1 year later
#14382 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Audio from this morning is up:
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1bk2016-21030-20170303-110030
Soundcloud tells me I am "over my minutes" so it is hiding the first audio track. I'll figure out how to deal with that later and get it back online.

Thanks for posting. Is the audio longer than 23 minutes? Are you saying something's missing from the link as posted?

5 months later
#17141 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

And the fact that Robin has made very clear that this is a family friendly website.

This couldn't possibly be an adult website. The first bylaw is "be nice".

1 week later
#17201 6 years ago

I think I know the status. We're like, 50 % of the way through the bankruptcy case, right? To determine Kevin's solvency? Or ability to pay something? It's been ruled that he can't declare bankruptcy, correct?

Haven't even begun the trial to actually decide if he's a crook or not, owes damages, and goes to jail?

The only ruling of any kind so far is against Amanda, right? For the house payment and other Predator funds that were funneled to her?

What a disaster. All this time and at this point we're trying to claw a trailer away from his mom and prove conspiracy with VirtuaPin.

What have I missed or gotten wrong?

2 months later
#17618 6 years ago

That ruling stated many interesting things. Not the least of which that there is no proof that Kevin didn’t have a license to make Predator. Say what?

Also, Kevin toured with the Myth Busters dudes, so if Keith was going after the EOD cabinet as a “non-licensed” artifact that just seems dead wrong. And more than a little sloppy.

The Trustee definitely got spanked some here. Ouch.

I’m also curious if Keith remains involved. Anyone know for sure?

2 weeks later
#17727 6 years ago

Threads on fire, about sugary drinks?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.