Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stones.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1954 4 years ago

Well....just stopped by to see what the latest is on Skit B.....the past 24 hours has been outstanding!

#1956 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The only thing outstanding is my pants!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

#2153 4 years ago

Love Kate Upton.....!!

#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I shall make up for your low resolution.
This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has ben hidden automatically, per your settings. un-hidekate-upton-model-1117398120.jpg (Click image to enlarge) 1

Thank you, good sir!

#2218 4 years ago

You know....honestly....with all these pics coming thru....I'm fine if Kevin takes a few extra days before providing an update.....

#3089 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

How is that an excuse, he doesn't come here. I pointed out things that are being said on here about him / SkitB today and he wanted to know if a Q&A might help, so here I am asking.
Do you guys want Kevin to come on Pinside and do a Q&A?

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, but I would think he would already know the majority of his customers are trying to reach him for reassurance that games are being built....or refunds are underway (even if he doesn't read Pinside anymore). I think a Q/A would be helpful, but seriously doubt anyone will trust what he says.

#3090 4 years ago

delete/duplicate post

#3244 4 years ago

What? No....No there's no problems.......

train-wreck.jpg

#3276 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

His wife's website also has a phone number and an email address. Maybe we should try those as well?

I would only do that...... if we had heard he fled the country with a suitcase full of money. Which I don't think that has happened yet.

#3312 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Stranger things have happened, and he hasn't presented himself as someone with a team of suits working behind the scenes.

If I had to put money on it.....I bet he has. Clearly in over his head.....

#3402 4 years ago

So....I'm rooting for KU in March madness.....

#3412 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I own one of those toasters, but that's not my wife.....

Not mine either, but appreciate loyal fans.....

#3580 4 years ago

I am totally speculating here.....but I just wonder if he has spoke with legal council? I wonder if they are telling him not say anything? Until......they can sift through everything and give a blanket answer....

#3890 4 years ago
#3909 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

The dogs represent Fox lawyers.

OverconfidenceKitty.jpg

Looks more like the pre order folks to me.....

#3980 4 years ago

Come on Kevin....

Waiting.gif
#4049 4 years ago
Quoted from Tharizdun:

Also, when he said he doesn't care for money… that was your guys money he's talking about

Edit/ delete not worth it.....

#4059 4 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

It is really sickening to see people enjoying watching 250 fellow pinsiders lose $5k.
Do you laugh at people when their houses burn down, too?
Do you laugh at funerals?
Some people have mental illness.

Well said.....I'm optimistic that this truly won't be the case for fellow pinsiders

#4148 4 years ago

Well....the Shockers beat KU.....

wichita-state-cheeleaders1.jpg wichita-state-cheerleaders.jpg 101614madness_fs21.JPG
#4149 4 years ago
Still waiting Kevin.jpg
#4168 4 years ago

Just read the story....I cannot believe the level of stupidity of this guy. I rank Kevin right up there with Vonnie D.

#4394 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone want to blow up skit-b's facebook with the anonymous link? I unfriended them after posting the Pinball News article on their wall and now I can't add it. It help get the message to the few that preordered and aren't on pinside

I just put this on their FB Page:
LIES:
Kevin had a license that was “small” and/or “inexpensive”.
Kevin had license limitations that limited or prevented promotion.
Kevin had a license that expired.
Kevin had a license that ended up incomplete, weak, or had “issues”
Kevin dug out his “license” and discovered he “didn’t have what he thought”
Kevin had “issues with his license” that are “being addressed”.

TRUTH:
Kevin NEVER had an actual license for ANYTHING on Predator.
At any time. From day one.
Of any scale, scope, or cost. Not a cent paid to anyone.
Of course, yes: Before he took investor money.
Knowingly. Planned that way. Simply skipped the entire process. Period.
His plan was to attempt to build 250 Predators, license-less for all IP used.
Save/keep the license money. No approval processes, complete freedom.
Play the extremely good odds that Fox (and others) will simply never find out.
Completely hide the project after selling it, to eliminate risk of ever getting caught.

#4448 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think some people are going to see this as Kevin not trying to screw pinball people, he was really trying to screw Fox. And that would be ok by them.
Problem is, it was a bed of lies, constantly, to pinball people. That, and his actions screwed the pinball people.

I think at the end of the day....it was all greed. I don't think it started out that way, but the dollars signs started flashing. This really sickens me and just feel for everyone that got screwed over. Kevin will get his and hopefully there will be some (if not all) financial recovery for backers.

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

It seems like he initially thought he was doing a handful of one off machines and wouldn't need a licence maybe but have no idea how he continued for so long and through out c and d orders without realising he was in big trouble.
I just hope people get their money back.

I agree....... I really hope they fry his ass for this.

#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

In 10 years, what do you think the 3 Predator prototypes will be worth?

To bad there isn't a way to auction that stuff off....proceeds go to those impacted (if they don't get all their money back)

#4506 4 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Ohhhhh man is Kevin going to be shocked Monday morning when he gets in the office to see all this waiting for him...

hiding.jpeg
#4522 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Sold for. Well what's the price of the new one?

I think that's the key piece.....the old one sold for that amount. I'm curious myself what the cost of the new one is.

#4535 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Well I realized after a minute that the price he's talking about, is what it was sold for to them.

Okay...I misunderstood. Make sense now

#4542 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am on vacation and just got back from a great day of pinballing with my brother so sorry I have not been here to get beat around earlier.
I think it is important to note that I have known nothing more than any of you concerning the license or any behind the scenes status of what was going on. i take issue with you saying I did and frankly you and the other assholes that decided you are so spiteful you felt it necessary to PM me to rub salt in my wounds can eat shit.
To the people that have been kind enough to reach out and empathize, thank you and it is appreciated. You are genuine people that realize that of anyone this is even harder on someone like me that has been so very vested in this project.
I have been a vocal fan of this project for a long time. I believed what was told to me to a fault and been vocal in my support. If this personally hurt you in some way then I am sorry for this. I have a huge passion for pinball, for new pinball, and for the little guy trying to do something that many of us have dreamed about or do dream about all the time. If you hate me for my vocal passion, I am totally cool with that. I prefer to believe and be passionate to a fault, it is just how I go about life. i am an opinionated prick, but I know my heart is always in the right place.
I think there is still more to come to this story and I hope for the best concerning all of our preorder money to be returned.
If mods deem this post to be a personal attack then please be sure you hand out the expulsions fairly across the board for those that have been sending both public and pms of spiteful attack.

Agree or disagree.....I hope you (and the rest of you) get your money back.

#4604 4 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

Personal opinion: he has no business, just a personal paypal account and a website. Even if he had a business he's still liable for all of this, this is going to be a criminal situation, not just a civil issue.

I agree.....just a con artist.

#4614 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

here we go pointing fingers again. I don't think it's this at all. Not having business sense or not knowing what you're doing, doesn't automatically make you a con artist. I really don't think he was out to fraud people. If all the money is gone and nothing was made, then it could be a scam or really poor business decisions.

I stated that before. I believe in the beginning, he wasn't out to defraud people. However, greed did take over...and blatantly lying about licensing (that you do not own) is conning people. Call it what you want....but I will keep "finger pointing" in that direction

#4631 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've talked with Kevin and his team many times over the years. I really think his intentions were good and he was just excited to make the game happen. I really think he thought he could sneak it in under the radar. I really think he could have, if it didnt' take so damn long to get the games done. If he would have pulled it off in the first year, I really think it would have happened. Never once out of all my conversations with him, did I ever get the impression he was out to get everyones money.

I'm sure you guys can still chat once he is sentenced.

#4638 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

yup. same here...
not in my wildest imagination could i fathom he had zero/no license at all.

In all fairness...why would we? I played Predator last year at TPF....it seemed completed and ready to ship. Everything seemed so legit.... I never even thought to question the authenticity of a license.

#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Can you get conjugal visits in white collar prison?

NOT that's theres anything wrong with that, but....

haha! I hope his cellmate is Wesley Upchurch from Vonnie D. They can talk about fake weed and fake licenses all day.......

#4652 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

yeah same here.
game looked cool, those front/center targets bugged me, but man what a great looking pin.
the audio, lighting, and animations were great. i actually didn't mind the artwork either.
the whole no license thing is just so far/extreme of a concept, that why would anyone even consider it, much less even think to ask about it.
i was hoping to see & play it again this year at TPF
...instead, i find myself wondering how we could have something like fund-raisers set up at each of the pin events over the next 12-18 months and see if some funds could be collected and distributed to the folks that don't get some/all of their money back. ya know... if there was like 10 events over the next year-and-a-half, and maybe someone could donate a pin or 2 to a special auction at each event. maybe each event could raise like $5k to $8k at the auction and then put those funds into a holding-pattern somewhere. Multiply that against like 10 events and folks could have $50k-80k to redistribute to the 200ish customers that may end up loosing money. Maybe bulk print some shirts and sell them, and donate profits to the fund as well? I dunno, probably a logistical nightmare... but, I just wish something good could come from the community to help out. And, don't know how much could be not available for refund still ...just noodling...</bloc

yeah same here.
game looked cool, those front/center targets bugged me, but man what a great looking pin.
the audio, lighting, and animations were great. i actually didn't mind the artwork either.
the whole no license thing is just so far/extreme of a concept, that why would anyone even consider it, much less even think to ask about it.
i was hoping to see & play it again this year at TPF
...instead, i find myself wondering how we could have something like fund-raisers set up at each of the pin events over the next 12-18 months and see if some funds could be collected and distributed to the folks that don't get some/all of their money back. ya know... if there was like 10 events over the next year-and-a-half, and maybe someone could donate a pin or 2 to a special auction at each event. maybe each event could raise like $5k to $8k at the auction and then put those funds into a holding-pattern somewhere. Multiply that against like 10 events and folks could have $50k-80k to redistribute to the 200ish customers that may end up loosing money. Maybe bulk print some shirts and sell them, and donate profits to the fund as well? I dunno, probably a logistical nightmare... but, I just wish something good could come from the community to help out. And, don't know how much could be not available for refund still ...just noodling...

I know! I came SO close to getting in on the pre-order. I had 24 hours to decide...and I turned it down. I kept going back and forth...I didn't mind the artwork, LOVED the theme and callouts. The black light was soooo cool. I'm with you, I'm hoping there is a way we can donate, sell t shirts, something to generate funds for those who are not able to get all their money back (hopefully they will get it all back). I'm sure it would be somewhat of a nightmare, but I'm totally in on ideas, support, etc....

#4783 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Kevin must be sleeping in this morning?? No new email from him yet? I can't believe he wrote last night that "he's still here" and "working through the process". This is clearly someone who does not care about processes much less accountability.

I'm sure his attorney will be sending out a blanket statement shortly, or proofreading first.

#4989 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Highly unlikely IMO. Why would they care? SkitB were never the 'competition' to them.

Exactly. It was such a small run....I don't think they would consider Sh$t-B a real threat

#4995 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It was also a very different time in the hobby three years ago. People had never seen a project implode like this before, so they were completely unprepared for something like this to happen. It was a small hobby, and there was a feeling of comradery among us. Pinball was exploding in popularity, and everyone wanted to be a part of the renaissance. Looking back, it was truly a time of innocence.

Right? Plus, Kevin had everything going for him:

Awesome theme
Community backing "He's a great guy, etc etc" (that is not a knock on anyone, I believe he had good intentions in the beginning)
Lower Price/when everyone was getting upset about higher price
Proto type that was advancing...it was a thrill to follow the progress
Rooting for the little guy to make a big splash

#5019 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Well from a business stand-point, if I was one of those companies I would ask Skit-B how much they would sell the project to me. I'd also check to see what the licensing fees are and weigh my profit margins. If bottom line still looks good then screw 250 orders, hell I'd aim for 5000 orders. Without any doubt, no one can create this game without the proper license so you do bring a good point that those two companies have the connections.

I would love to see someone pick it up and it be a successful title.....and Kevin have nothing to do with it.....

#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

do you believe in karma?

Your first response was better, but not mod friendly. Appalling post made by limelime

#6013 4 years ago

Diners club all the way..........!

#6020 4 years ago

Remember this one? Stupid, but always made me laugh.....

#6501 4 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

As has been stated...this is now in the legal phase. There will be no more communication, at all, zilch, none. The forum posts, chatter, etc. is 100% over with. Information will only come out through legal proceedings.

I agree with this. After several people have contacted Paypal, Credit Card companies, local authorities, etc, Kevin has "lawyered up."

My fingers are crossed for you guys........ getting your money back.

#6652 4 years ago
tumbleweeds.jpg
1 week later
#6937 4 years ago
banned.jpg
#7008 4 years ago

I would think the podcasts Kevin did....stating he did have licenses, would be admissible as evidence....I'm surprised he still has a fb page. A few people have made comments....and the comments are still on there

#7367 4 years ago

Are 10 truly assembled? I saw pics of the cabs......but skeptical of a true 10 machines functioning.

#7502 4 years ago

"And so as far as the pinball community goes, the biggest preface is; Pinside is not the pinball community."

Really dude? Cause I'm pretty sure that's how you got notoriety....

I'm pretty sure he has lawyer'd up, and he just outlined his lame defense. All criminals like to play the victim.

#7503 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have heard this before - that Kevin has not logged in since December. I would bet anything that he has read every single post in this thread. He just isn't logged in. He may have even created a new account. He is stupid...but he took $1Million from people here. He is building a defense based on every comment here. Be careful how much information you give him on this very public forum.

I completely agree....you know he read these threads

#7508 4 years ago

KEVIN: You may want to go see this movie.......

#7664 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Oof. Go to about 1:19:15. Kevin discusses the license for EoD, then they ask him about his experiences with the Predator licensing. Knowing what we do now, it's pretty clear he was lying straight through his teeth without skipping a beat. He discusses artwork that was rejected by Fox, and working with a contact at Fox on an ongoing basis.
At about 1:23:30 he talks about doing an unlicensed theme. He says that Skit-B might do an unlicensed theme once they've graduated from the mantle of 'boutique' maker to a real producer of games, but that an unlicensed theme at such an early stage would make it look like they were "just cheap and didn't want to pay for licensing."
At 1:24:30 he talks about working for several weeks to get the license for Long Tall Sally, and says it was one of the most expensive aspects of the machine.
He's a very convincing liar.
http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/

exhibits A, B and C. Enjoy jail time mofo

#7771 4 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

He has been and has an appointment with KKK and his counsel next week. Where Kevin assures him he will,show the detective he has not been lying.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Non pinball distraction - check!

Get him!!!!! Please, Please, Please contact the detective!

Wolf of Pinside.jpeg kevin.jpg
#7921 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Correct. He was "promoting" Predator at shows for at least a year and maybe as much as two, even after all pre-orders were filled and there was a waiting list. I didn't hear any evidence that he over-sold past 250, however.

I'm guessing he just enjoyed his local celebrity status....and promoting his con......

#7962 4 years ago
Quoted from kismetnumber1:

Hate to disrupt this thread but didn't know where to post this. Does anybody know what Skit-B's next game is going to be?

Looks like you've done your homework, not too late to get in on Predator

1 month later
#8529 4 years ago

I cannot believe they couldn't find any criminal intent.....so disappointing. Oh well, just the same....Kevin...hope you get bent......

1 month later
#9384 3 years ago

Welp, bankruptcy time? It really...... really pisses me off...that they did not get him for criminal activity.

Kevin....your a joke and a disgrace to this community.

#9387 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I suggest you reach out to KeithinMI to discuss likely/possible outcomes offline and retain him if you have not already.

I came close to pre-ordering this one, in the 11th hour...I backed out. What Kevin did is fraud...(since I'm sure he still reads these forums even though "Pinside is not the voice of Pinball") and I'm hoping sometime soon....he will be recognized legally for his fraudulent behavior.

6 months later
#10205 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Nothing that has happened so far will discourage Kevin from doing this type of thing again. In fact, given that so far he has had little repercussion for what he is done, it will more likely embolden him to do something like this again. Other then damaging his reputation in the pinball world, nothing really bad has happened to him at this point.

At least in the pinball world he is screwed (and rightfully so). He won't be able to attach his name to anything pinball related. Hopefully, there will be some redemption for those who lost money. Even though the "wheels of justice turn slow" I'm optimistic he will get what's coming to him.

2 weeks later
#10242 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

It does raise an interesting question, would anyone want to make a Predator machine, given the history of it.

I sure hope so. Love this movie...and would love to see some redemption for it. Now, mythbusters pin that dipshit was putting together....no thanks

#10244 3 years ago

I heard something about that...the guy who played "Hawkins" is a writer....and supposedly helping write the script. Hope its better than the last one....."Predators"

#10261 3 years ago

Gotcha...I didn't know that....I'm just hopeful it's better than the Aliens vs Predator....or Predators....all those movies were just awful to me. Loved Predator 1 & 2

#10287 3 years ago

I think the winner got a playfield? Or a free one time legal council

1 month later
#10428 3 years ago

I missed or forgot about a purchase for 9 of them overseas. That is just terrible.

Kevin, look forward to seeing your story on American Greed.

I will never understand why you arent in jail....

#10432 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

9? That's horrible I thought my $25k loss to Jpop was bad enough, but at least I don't go bankrupt over it.

Man....i am so sorry.....that is still a huge chunk of change....

2 months later
#10538 3 years ago

That just sucks. How the fak is this guy not in jail?

#10543 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I wonder if he bought very some expensive equipment to use to produce the machines? If that's the case, could another person CONfiscate said equipment as payment in kind for services rendered?

He would have to list all assets....anything of value...he prolly gave to family members.

#10550 3 years ago

Ashame really. I wont buy anything down the road.....knowing Kulek had a hand in it....arcade, pinball accessories, etc. His name is ruined. Have fun sucking on mom's tit for an auto loan.

#10555 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He's had visits from the police... really he has committed wire fraud and more.. but its up to the DAs to decide to prosecute or not :/ and they didn't..

How sad is that? Wish there was something that could be done to change their minds....

#10663 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

this would be a foolish move. NO ONE should contact the IRS if they are not involved yet. If the IRS is involved and determines that they are owed monies, then they would get first claim at it if / when monies became available.
I fought against the local courthouse in regards to something somewhat similar. My ex-wife owes me 10k+ in child support, she ends up getting arrested on some charges, gets fines, and the state gets their fines paid and I still dont see a penny, even though the courts had a warrant out prior for non-payment.
Got to love that the court has been paid more for fines than i have received in total child support, which was ordered 13 years ago. Court has been paid over 2k in fines. I have received 225.00 total in 13 years (sadly, i think most here have about as much luck getting there money returned as i do getting back child support)

I think those who would want to write a letter.....are feeling like they have nothing more to lose at this point

#10673 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He defrauded people out of money...what is so hard to understand?

Exactly. It was criminal what he did. I only have sympathy for the people he screwed over.

#10676 3 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Exactly what I said. It apparently wasn't his intention. Period. He loves or loved pinball. He wanted to succeed. He messed up big time. Yep, I'd be pissed if I lost money but all of the people continuing to vilify him, post personal information, encourage folks to go after his wife and small business, it's all wrong. He has been humiliated. He isn't living the high life by any means. When does it end? What if someone does something over the top (such as harming him or his family)? Then what? Do you feel good then?

How bout this? Maybe as a provider for your family (wife/kids) you provide for your family...and not put them in a questionable situation? Possibly gamble what little they do have? Car, house, etc.
He didnt "exegerate" on the license, he lied...over and over he lied.
No one wishes harm to his family...and no one would feel good about that.

#10690 3 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

You are making stuff up now. This is simply just not true. Fox could not have them confiscated, that is ridiculous.

I'm not defending his actions. I'm only saying he seems to have been very naive in believing he could make 250 machines before anyone could really stop him. He seems to have genuinely tried. Why would he order so many parts and cabinets if his only intention was to defraud? Why bother with all of the coding and game design and even building a couple of working prototypes just so he could defraud. Ridiculous.
Has anyone ever seen a public statement from Back Alley on how much money they have received from Skit-B for parts created and delivered? Why is that? Did they receive a significant amount of money? Can they comment on how many parts they created and delivered so at least folks could go after where those parts went? What happened to all those toppers they created too? Seems strange that has never been asked and publicly stated.

I understand what you are saying here....but he was irresponsible and going after the quick buck. He knew what he was doing. He could have stopped his con early on. Did he order 250k worth of parts?

#10692 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anybody's wife have a fake handbag?

Or do photography?

#10757 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

But if The anonymous pair hadn't confronted fox, and then fox hadn't pushed kevin, it is my belief that predators would be in production right now. Kevin was convincing enough to pull this whole thing off. Yes there was a lot of sales pitch, potential lies and half-truths so on and so forth. But as long as the wall didn't come crashing down I believe he could've pulled this off.

Damn anonymous group...how dare they do something so dishonest.

He almost got away with it...just like others who commit fraud.....

kevin_(resized).jpg

#10915 2 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

My moms name is Shirley............Joey

untitled_(resized).png

3 weeks later
#11380 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

This isn't about pinball at all. It's a drawn out legal discussion at best. Unfortunately some of the mod(S) actually put money behind this saga so they allow it to continue. Maybe this needs to go into a "recommendation of how to make Pinside better" section. I would recommend buying pins from an actual established company. What were you guys thinking?

Oh man...now you tell us.....where the fak were you 228 pages ago? Very enlightening.....

1 month later
#11685 2 years ago

"The road to hell is paved with best intentions" Its so exciting to see this fraudulent con artist may get some justice.

A real man provides and protects his children, not gamble their family livelyhood by being a criminal. All my hopes for his children, but he deserves everything he gets legally.

2 months later
#11962 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Pretty sure dotEXE is kaneda. no point in arguing with him, he just likes to stir up drama. That's too bad, it's a really sad way to spend your life.

Im gonna go with pinchilli,happydayz, etc.

1 month later
#12172 2 years ago

This is what i picture.....

10-oj-bronco-freeway.w529.h352 (resized).jpg

#12225 2 years ago

58503259 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#12419 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Maybe if people wouldn't constantly post about how public their posts are, they would continue doing it versus deleting them and locking them down.

Im ok with people posting the public info and posting it here.....taking screen shots and posting.....it makes Kevin and party look more guilty when they take that shit down....Also, may help Keith...with some slueths out there.....just my opinion.....

3 weeks later
#13155 2 years ago

"The marshal and his team that came to my home today....treated me with the upmost respect and dignity"

haha....pu$$y.....

Right after Kevin's comment the judge says "Well thank you...you got that going for you...."

#13480 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Congrats guys

OOOH Fak.............that's awesome!!!!!

#13516 2 years ago

I wonder if we will see laptops and an RV shortly for sale..........

#13542 2 years ago

Listening to the podcast.....bet Kevin is sitting there like......gdamn why didnt i invest the money in a time machine.....

1 month later
#14707 2 years ago

65705379 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#15186 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

As I said, a good Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

Hope there's a good prosecutor involved.....

#15270 2 years ago

"You can do whatever you want to Kevin" wow........

#15299 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Zillow values the house at $130,366.00:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1301-E-Pine-River-Rd-Midland-MI-48640/2107385556_zpid/
If they bought the house as 'distressed property' for $28k, seems a good deal. From a UK perspective, I'm very jealous of these prices!

I wonder how much Predator money was used for repairs on the home?

#15308 2 years ago

"I know there was 21 people who sued us"........holy fak......

1 week later
#15594 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There's some irony that Kathy was billed as their "legal department" for Skit B pinball
http://web.archive.org/web/20131004091046/http://www.skitbpinball.com/crew.html

This just gets better and better. Thieves....

#15598 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

On this version of the site, she was credited as "book keeping" in addition to legal. good lord.
http://web.archive.org/web/20120728044242/http://www.skitbpinball.com:80/crew.html

Good stuff for Keith.....

#15600 2 years ago

"I dont like my voice being recorded for the public"

Well....the public doesnt like scam artists...

3_2_14_programimage (resized).jpg

#15618 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Symptoms of Acute COPD
- Compulsive lying
- Poor acting
- Delusions
- Lost mail
- Incoherent sobbing
- Persecution complex
- Production of offspring with zero skills

And driver for son's court appearances

#15658 2 years ago

Im hoping it can be proved the photography equipment was purchased with Predator money.....

1c75ca016d9cddf97b851ae609687238_giddy-up-success-kid-meme-giddy-kid-meme_400-400 (resized).jpeg

#15684 2 years ago

I thought it was the clients she didnt want disclosed?

1 week later
#15769 2 years ago

Wasn't there suppose to be more hearings at the end of May? Or, do I have my dates mixed up?

1 week later
#15791 2 years ago

How many different alias did Tim have in this thread?

#15814 2 years ago

Someone needs to compare the ad....to what Amanda posted for her photography equipment

#15861 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

aalucero only a 8 min and 27 second taste today (housekeeping related to Mama Kulek's health related no show).
https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/june-8-2017-hearing-frank-v-amanda-kulek-1ap2016-02073-20170608-151101
Hopefully that is enough to stave off the cravings and withdrawal symptoms!

"My client's water just broke....wanted me to take pictures of that" wtf...........

Sounds like the house isn't going to be worth much....

#15871 2 years ago

So I'm all confused....is Kevin going back to court any time soon?

f4802f3b19a3b579dda232017a93fb93 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#16101 1 year ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Where's the NERDS! meme from Revenge of the Nerds?

images (1) (resized).jpg

#16104 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Funny how pinside was ok with the Kulek's when they used it to promote and sell predator, but now it's immoral when it's used to expose their scam...

What?! Did i miss something? Everyone has been vocal and exposing their fraudulent ways....

#16134 1 year ago

Since mom only gets 500 bucks each month on disability, how could she afford the plane tickets for the different pinball expos with Kevin and the Predator pin...

#16171 1 year ago

100 dollar bills are prolly going to start bubbling up from the back yard.....

#16319 1 year ago

This is where Kevin should step in:

Donate 10 bucks, get a keychain
Donate 50 bucks get a tshirt and keychain
Donate 500.00 bucks, hang with the family for a day
Donate 2500.00, get an experts of dangerous playfield
Donate 4800.00, one day free photography

#16460 1 year ago

I'm sure the family reached out to the media.....we need help with handouts. What really bothers me, those kids have a horrible excuse for a father. Con artist, liar, bum who refuses to get a job to provide for his family.

#16462 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Don't forget, one of the 5 fathers is a "pinball champion, known around the world".
That was testified under oath.

"Beat the Sharpe kids...."

2237758-predatorfacepalm (resized).jpg

#16479 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Comments added. Let's flood that page, no pun intended.

comment left.....

#16483 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Possibly, but more then likely Amanda called them herself. "Take pity on me and my family....send us money because we can't seem to find the Predator money we stole and had hidden in the back yard."
John

I believe this too......we will go to the media for handouts....

#16528 1 year ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

I guess there's no room for the truth on a TV news webpage.

Thats crap.....

#16692 1 year ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Just spoke with the newsroom. They are just doing a little research to see if they even want to run a story on this.
He said that it looks like it is WAY more deep than they could have imagined. They're just gathering information to see if it is report worthy.
I told him about my small claims judgment against Mr. Kulek, and that Keith Nathanson was the attorney representing the bankruptcy trustee.
So, they may or may not do anything with this story (probably not since it is so complicated and stinks of fraud).

American Greed loves these kinds of stories.....

#16693 1 year ago

Looks like the story has been taken down.....

Screenshot_20170703-190659 (resized).png

1 week later
#16790 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm...possibly. I don't know how much those people really care though? Some cab guy is getting sued...Ok well can he sell me a high quality cab and the price is right? Whom knows if it really interests them.

No one goes to an "adult website" to buy a cabinet anyway...........

#16836 1 year ago

Camera equipment pics on the pop bumpers..."Photography Equipment Bonus Grows"

3 weeks later
#16973 1 year ago

I like the fact she plays shes so frail, but then says she will be helping with the demoing the walls, pulling staples, etc. My mom would be grabbing me by the collar..... dragging me to court making things right.

5 months later
#17796 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

INCREDIBLE!!We're ALL in the wrong business!

No shit......

2 weeks later
#17852 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I miss the judge & his voice on matters arising, or not!

Yea.....I miss him giving the Kuleks a million chances to get their shit together.

#17894 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Amanda officially getting a divorce, court date is june 14th. She's still trying to fix up that house. She can't get a loan to pay the $25k back because of the flood zone. Government is trying to do imminent domain to take the house away (government usually pays you to leave):
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0bO999Bvwlb

Good for her. Fak, Kevin may have to get a job to pay child support

#17898 1 year ago

7489789_1450569611.6768 (resized).jpg

#17905 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Hardly. When he's tens of thousands behind on support, then maybe he'll be in the running.

27 bucks a month.....thatll take awhile

5 months later
#18053 10 months ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

He got divorced over this. This absolutely affected the amount he gets to see his kids.

I hope so, or wonder if that's a sham too.......

6 months later
#18244 3 months ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Received this in the mail today. Not sure what it really means as I'm not a lawyer nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn last night.[quoted image]

Wtf does that mean??? Interesting.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stones.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside