Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1898 9 years ago

It would not surprise me, but part of me wants to pretend everything is progressing along smoothly behind the scenes...

2 weeks later
#5243 9 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

The deed is done. Filed a dispute claim with my credit card company. Not sure if it will go any where but it is an attempt.

Of course it will go somewhere, don't sound so disappointed!

To everybody who paid with a CC: This case is a slam dunk for you and the most effective way to move forward it to issue a dispute against the charge(s) (which leads to a chargeback). The credit card company will find in your favor since Kevin can produce no proof of delivering the goods, and that's before taking any foul play into account.

You don't need to involve Paypal at all. You can also file a credit card dispute after you have lost a claim with Paypal. The credit card companies trump anything Paypal does.

#5261 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It seems a few people have gotten a "temporary funds will be put back into your account" comment...

That's standard procedure. It's called a conditional credit, and most CC companies issue it to you immediately when you file the dispute. If the dispute is found in your favor, that's the end of it. You have already been instantly refunded when you filed the dispute, and when they find in your favor it's case closed.

#5263 9 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So what about us paid in full 4750 and used our bank with paypal? Guess we are at the mercy of kevin?

Unfortunately, yes that is more likely :/ You have much less protections as a buyer when paying through a bank account than with a credit card. That's the unfortunate truth, and also why almost 100% of my purchases are on credit cards.

#5288 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I heard (take with a grain of salt, because who knows what's true anymore) that Kevin spent $70k of the money he collected. And that 180 people were still in. I don't know who paid all the way in full from that number, but you can do some basic math and figure that people could possibly get back around 90% of their investment. That would be great if it's true.

Good question. Normally yes, you can't do a refund after I think 60 days. But I have no experience with defrauding people, so I can't say if there's flexibility there.
PayPal fees are going to be 3%, so I guess worst case you gotta take that 3% hit too.
I don't want anyone to lose a dime. But if you have to pay a 10% "pre-order lesson fee" and get the rest of your money back that seems like as good a happy ending as we'll see.

Best believe I would be taking Kevin to small claims for any remainder after even a 90% refund. The only way he can get out of that is by filing bankruptcy. In that case, you may be out any remaining (if any) cash you paid in.

#6201 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I made the $4500 payment on 2/26/2014. I went through my credit card for the dispute and they in turn opened the Paypal case. I'm not going to bother disputing the initial $250 deposit.
I ended up with a negative balance on my Discover card so I called them up and they are sending me a check.

Glad it worked out for you!

And this is why I've been saying you all need to issue a dispute directly through your credit card if you paid that way through Paypal. It WILL work and you do not need to rely on Kevin voluntarily coughing up your funds.

#6261 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hi all. I dropped out of reading this thread long ago even though I'm financially involved. ($4750.00) (I'm really getting sick of Pinside and all of the useless noise here and in other threads)
Anyway, I hope I'm helpful and not redundant but here's what I just did moments ago.
I called Paypal after getting an online code and phone number from them. I punched the code into the automated message. The first operator I spoke to was helpful and bump me up another level after my explaining the situation. The second operator looked up the Skitb situation and then tracked down my payments. I was then given refund codes.
I quizzed the PayPal operator and she told me they were well aware of the situation. She said Paypal is NOT issuing refunds or even responsible to do so as too much time has passed. She told me Paypal is cooperating with the account individual **at his request** and he alone is responsible for any money being returned.
In other words, when Kevin gets the official accounting from PayPal he will refund the money himself.
The key element PayPal needs along with your account is Kevin's account address which is: [email protected]
I now return you to the shit storm so many of you seem to enjoy.

Did you pay with your credit card through Paypal? If so, open a dispute with your credit card. They can yank the funds from Paypal and refund you. Right now it's not Paypal's problem and you are at Kevin's mercy. Issue a dispute with your credit card and this now becomes Paypal's problem too and you will most likely get an immediate conditional credit which will become permanent after they investigate.

6 months later
#10028 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Personally I'm waiting for Pinchili to get out of Moderator jail so he can post his explanation of how he came into possession of the Predator machine. I'd rather not hear any more from his fake alias, PinRebel.... And with more than two weeks of waiting now, he certainly has had a lot of time to prepare a statement.
And he owes Pinside an explanation in my opinion, especially if he's as innocent as he claims. That said, I'm not holding my breath.

Do the details really matter? He probably posed an offer to Kevin who bit. I don't even know what "innocent" means in this case. He bought the game knowing all of the details behind it.

4 weeks later
#10051 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Oh snap, nearly 10,000 posts...

You must have some people blocked because it's over 10,050 posts right now

#10052 8 years ago

dup post

7 months later
#10786 7 years ago

Is this Tim Fife guy the same jackwagon that posts on Spooky's FB all the time?

3 weeks later
#11195 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He cares because happydayz is Tim Fife whom currently is in possession of predator #2.
He is friends with SkitB and also seems to be directly concerned about the machine he has in his possession.

Thanks for letting this be known to the public. Now it makes sense why he's so uptight about people pursuing legal action. He wants to keep his precious rarity to himself when he KNOWS he supported Kevin Kulek (who may be a con artist) by purchasing the machine.

1 month later
#11701 7 years ago

12778678_10100729016347841_4899928776372624655_o_(resized).jpg12778678_10100729016347841_4899928776372624655_o_(resized).jpg

4 months later
#12208 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I wonder what would have happened if you told the cops to talk to your Lawyer?

In a small town, I would worry about retaliation. Anywhere else, that would probably be the end of it.

1 week later
#12330 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

In the UK one could get s high court or small claims court motion easily out of this and then send in sherrifs to collect the money and if they don't pay up they can collect goods to be auctioned - is there no similar process in the US?

The wheels of the United States justice system move at a molasses pace :/

#12341 7 years ago

I think the anonymous "group" is one person, or at least 99% one person who may have conferred with some others. I have a very good idea who it is, not like it matters at this point though.

#12613 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What is the CNC machine?

It is the machine being discussed here:

Quoted from NoahFentz:

One thing I'd like to add ...
The 'fancy new CNC machine' I have here retails, new, for less than 4% of our annual revenue.
I didn't need Kevin to BUY it for me. The job facilitated the need for one. I've read a lot of bullshit figures here. Who pulled $60K out of their rear, anyway?

Quoted from NoahFentz:

I didn't 'disappear' anywhere. I'm currently working on behalf of the 'pre-owners' to get them their money back, and it doesn't require posting to do so.

I wonder if NoahFentz realized that the money he's working to get back to the pre-owners might just come from his assets?

#12622 7 years ago

Tim is a damn fool and I hope he gets a judgment against him. He seriously thought he could buy one of the prototypes "under the table" yet he brags about it after the fact. Not an intelligent man. This is also clear when you read his inconsistent testimony linked above.

#12666 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

For the life of me I can figure out why anyone would want one at this point. The game is so tainted with ill feelings from everyone that it seems like it would just be more of a burden then anything. Am I right or wrong?
John

I agree with you completely. Tim Fife, however, probably does not care about the burden or at least didn't care about the burden before. I think he's shakin in his boots now though.

#12765 7 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Wait.. what?!? So you're finally admitting you're Tim?!?
Robin, Tigerlaw, WTF. So, let's say I want to come back here as "someone else", all I need to do is inactivate this account and then get a new one?!? And now I can masquerade as someone anonymous with no post history?

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Im inclined to let him stay for the time being. I don't speak for the whole mod team obviously (and Robin may feel different when he wakes up), but as far as I'm (personally) concerned Tim can keep posting if he wants to.
I'd like to hear more details about any conversations he's ever had with Kevin or anything else he would like to tell us. I'd like to hear more about these other machines being made. I'd like to hear more what Kevin's up to. Any facts Tim wants to share, I'm all ears.
What I'd really like to hear more about is what Kevin told Tim about processing refunds. Tims last account said Kevin told him he processed a bunch of refunds, we know that's not true but I'd like more details about what Kevin claimed.

I agree that this is a "special circumstance" and Tim should be allowed to post, maybe in this thread only. 99.9% of all dupe accounts though, nope.

#12803 7 years ago
Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

very soon this whole legal part of the saga will conclude.

It's cute that you think that.

#12977 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Whoa! More big things are happening people... I won't go into detail, but I did uncover some pretty damning info last week and was just asked to share it with the legal team. Fingers crossed for all of you.

I thought all of the current info posted to date was pretty damning. This sounds juicy.

1 week later
#13119 7 years ago

Woke up to 120 posts on fire in this thread, had high hopes, and was not let down for once!

#13153 7 years ago

So when do his wife's camera and equipment get taken back? You know Kevin probably paid for a bunch of it.

#13300 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Toys from Predator filed as worth... nothing?
What a fucking house ball of a comment Kevin!

"I believe he called them accoutrements"

smug fuck

#13308 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

What do you think they are worth? They're not replacement parts. They're not licenced, so can't be sold. Without a Predator pinball machine to put them in they're worthless. He may have paid $20 each but their value right now is zero.

The value is what was paid to have them made. I don't believe Matt created them for free.

#13389 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Would it be worth everyone chipping in $5 to have a videotographer record the entire squirm-o-ramma in court?

I would definitely chip in for that.

#13469 7 years ago

I still don't understand how he is "home schooling his kids" and then says he has a job interview... wut

#13570 7 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

Not looking for any cash and maybe it doesn't help much but KK contacted me last spring to make him a large batch of arcade cabinets. I would guess to put on route.

OH SNAP

#13678 7 years ago

@ 59:32
"Mr. Nathanson do you want to ask the questions?"

Keith:

my_body_is_ready (resized).pngmy_body_is_ready (resized).png

#13681 7 years ago

If Kevin doesn't produce records on how much he may have paid Adam and/or Jamie for the EOD license would that mean they could be subpoenaed?

#13760 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

So her payment was the $35k RV?

No that was probably just a gift. I believe Kevin paid her plenty before the RV even entered the picture.

#13785 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

In listening to the audio (makes the workday fly by, BTW), I keep hearing about the 5 laptops. In last week's audio file, it's asked if KK has personal bank accounts, to which he claims he has none. Then later KK is asked where he purchased the 5 laptops and he claims that he purchased them online, but can't remember from where.
Maybe I'm missing something (99% of the time that's a good possibility) I'm wondering how he's making purchases online without some sort of checking account or credit card.

"I used my wife's paypal account"

#13790 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

All of these possible scenarios can be verified with a receipt (which he stated he could get). Receipts typically show the last 4 digits of the card used for purchase.

I doubt that he'll produce a receipt. I believe that his $80 per laptop estimate is much lower than what he actually paid.

#13802 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I can only hope those kids' laptops were intended for learning, and not just youtube zombieism.

Kevin testified that he home-schools his kids. What additional education could they possible need?

1 week later
#14031 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

To everyone else, this is my LAST commandeering of this Kulec thread!!!

Thank you.

#14075 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Anyone have some ideas on where the money is?
I personally don't think Kevin ever received close to $1 million, but maybe half that. Still, that's a huge amount of cash that obviously wasn't all spent on empty cabinets and a few plastic spines.

I think Keith probably has the best idea out of anybody where the money went. If Kevin does what the judge asked then we will also learn more about where it really went. Either way, stay tuned...

1 week later
#14310 7 years ago

Anybody can sue anybody for anything, just to be clear.

1 week later
#14353 7 years ago

You guys ever see those lawyer commercials on TV where the insurance company is getting ready to screw someone over, then they find out the client has this really good lawyer and the ins. co. starts shakin' in their boots? Reminds me of Keith

1 week later
#14472 7 years ago

I guess some may have thought that ignoring would just make the problem go away. Keith is determined to make sure this doesn't go away

#14475 7 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

This cracked me up! Although judgement is a perfectly acceptable variant.

So are words like guesstimate but I'm still gonna judge someone who uses it!

1 week later
#14657 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Isn't today's meeting at Keith's "super scary office" not the court?

Correct.

1 week later
#14782 7 years ago

"Your honor, this RV was a gift from Kevin, nothing more"

"But Kevin stated he has no income, so how did be pay for it?"

"Your honor, I request to cancel my re-opening of this case"

#14792 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's been granted.

Judge Opperman seems like an EXTREMELY fair judge, I am not surprised at all that he granted it.

1 week later
#14881 7 years ago

HAH, should've expected poor legal defense from a lawyer that uses a Yahoo.com email address!

4 weeks later
#15421 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Suppose there are no tax returns.......

There are, showing zero income for Kevin for the past few years.

#15430 6 years ago

Let's not give the Kuleks any pointers. They are reading this thread.

#15454 6 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Side note, but I am curious since it was brought up. I was recently in an accident where the other driver admitted fault to me after the accident, and also told me "I was looking at a piece of paper to see if I had written a phone number down" as reasoning why he drifted into my lane. Then, days later, his insurance company told me that he said "he didn't remember what happened" and they "weren't going to take my word for it." Would me telling the insurance company about his admission to looking at a piece of paper be hearsay? I would think so, but now after the analogy above, I'm not so sure.

Yes

#15546 6 years ago

0th has to be better than 1st though? Must be legendary

#15556 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

New audio up for Kathy Kulek's related case (that's Kevin's mom).
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02000-20170504-142930
I haven't listened fully yet, so someone else will have to post a quick synopsis.

Cliffnotes:
Kathy Kulek stated she's received too many legal notices in the mail and doesn't know when or what to respond to or show up in court. She also mentions Dave Truckel is similarly confused. States she has already paid an attorney for this case, and that she makes very little income on disability. States she is a "mom" seemingly to defend herself? She would rather respond in writing, and asked for a couple weeks time to prepare her written response.

She also stated she doesn't like these recordings being on the internet and asks the judge if that will happen. He states that the proceedings are recorded and then become public record, what happens beyond that is not within his control. She states she doesn't want her voice on the internet.

Next proceeding w/Kathy scheduled for June 8th 2:30PM.

#15642 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There's another term besides hillbilly rich...I can't use it on here otherwise I'd get a lifetime ban.

Rhymes with bigger

1 month later
#15903 6 years ago

So where are they getting the $30k from without selling the house? Supposedly they are broke with no other assets.

1 week later
#16300 6 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The Scion owner is at fault for posting stupid sh*t to Facebook. Letting something so trivial bother you is disturbing. Feeling the need to share that is truly pathetic.

Agreed. In this case the truck is obviously wrong and taking up more than 1 spot, but if you don't plan on being surrounded by idiots like this (i.e. not backing in to allow this to happen) then just deal with it. You gotta assume everyone is an idiot and plan accordingly.

#16413 6 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

It was speculated that it might've been Kevin trying to do one final good act

That's some pretty wild speculation. If I had seen one shred of decency out of any of Kevin's actions I might believe it.

1 week later
#16774 6 years ago

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM VIRTUAPIN. What a bunch of fools.

#16797 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

You could make a "Find the Money" mode...goes on forever but you always lose the Bonus.

And when you do win the mode, you get very little money/points but you do get a feeling of justice being served and some amount of closure.

1 week later
#16897 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Could somebody elaborate on who he is and the significance?

He made an under the table deal with Kevin to buy one of the only Predator games made, knowing full well of everybody else getting stiffed. He made a shill account on here a few months back and posted in this thread for a while trying to defend himself, obviously unsuccessfully. Keith has him named in the lawsuit or whatever you would call it since Mr. Fife has assets from Skit B that belong to the creditors.

#16917 6 years ago

I like VP's little footnote that Keith didn't comply with a font size requirement - LOL they are really reaching here.

The fact that VP is making a defamation claim just makes me think even less of them, not that I thought of them very highly before any of this. I have stated this before and I will state it again: I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM VP AND I URGE ANYONE ELSE TO REVIEW THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY BUSINESS.

3 months later
#17539 6 years ago

The Kuleks are fine upstanding honorable citizens. How dare you assume they wouldn't fulfill their requirement to keep the judicial process moving swiftly.

#17553 6 years ago

I think they are dropping the case against momma K as she has no assets, thus not worth the time to pursue any assets.

I just hope that criminal charges end up getting filed against all of them, regardless of the outcome of this case.

1 month later
#17609 6 years ago

wtf

2 weeks later
#17683 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Doesn't she still owe $30,000 to the trustee? How's that comin' along?

I have a feeling that was a factor in her leaving the pinconner from Pinconning.

1 month later
#17802 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did she ever pay the $30k?

She's a strong independent woman who don't need to pay no $30k

#17828 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

people with money tend to eat well. People being sued who have a crappy job again tend to skimp by on food so they can afford things like used couches to sleep on at a friend's house. It's totally feasible that's him.

For many it's easier and cheaper to get dinner at McDonald's than to eat a healthy meal

3 years later
#18448 2 years ago

Try us

#18453 2 years ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

Ok. I wanted to ask him if I could have some resources from predator because I want to give it a second chance on...wait for it...visual pinball x! So if people don’t like it...hey it’s free.
And I probably wouldn’t get a copyright claim or anything...I would hope.

You could try contacting Doc Mack at the Galloping Ghost arcade. They have (had?) a Predator pinball there.

n8vmxu1neqm31 (resized).jpgn8vmxu1neqm31 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=snakesnsparklers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.